Is this the severe winter before the SHTF

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Re: Is this the severe winter before the SHTF

Post by sushi_chef »

maybe geoengineering in order to avoid summer drought ..

sushi_ saw that vertical stripe pattern clouds currently seen over maine, new hamshire, vermont states (uh oh weakening ) over nevada last or early this week when rockies in severe cold.
that may indicate geo-engi trying to hold jet streem or some?!
https://weatherstreet.com/atlantic-coas ... ellite.htm
:arrow:

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I think it is weather control by both creator god and the dark ones.

It was also a warning to the american warmongers not to send weapons to ukraine.

The weather allowed germany to remain relatively warm in winter when they had little oil for heat. This was a mercy.

The world wide events happened. We see it as 2020. 2021 and 2022 events.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

If the scamdemic was the 2020 event (at least starting), and the war in Ukraine was a 2022 event, what was the specific 2021 event?

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

prolly for 2021 vax spreads world-wide(into outside usa) and lock down ..

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

tmac wrote: April 7th, 2023, 9:47 pm If the scamdemic was the 2020 event (at least starting), and the war in Ukraine was a 2022 event, what was the specific 2021 event?
I'm with sushi on it being the cov jags.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

tmac wrote: April 7th, 2023, 5:26 pm The only explanation that's really making sense to me is the Tongan Caldera. Does that theory hold water -- location-wise, for this massive deluge of snow in the American West?
50 million metric tons of water vapor into the atmosphere, following jet streams and the like . . . I am sure it's the cause, even though I don't know the jet streams nor do I know what the fronts looked like from the time it blew until now. Though the water could have been carried higher than the winds we normally see. I don't know, but it's the most likely explanation to me.

Looking up the 1815 eruption of Mount Tambora and the Krakatoa eruption of August 1883, it seems like they made a difference in the weather. One of them, so I understand, even made it so crops couldn't grow in some places (it didn't get warm enough). They would have done it because of the smoke in the atmosphere, so they wouldn't have caused record-breaking snowfalls like the Tongan volcano did.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Silver Pie wrote: April 8th, 2023, 4:11 pm
tmac wrote: April 7th, 2023, 5:26 pm The only explanation that's really making sense to me is the Tongan Caldera. Does that theory hold water -- location-wise, for this massive deluge of snow in the American West?
50 million metric tons of water vapor into the atmosphere, following jet streams and the like . . . I am sure it's the cause, even though I don't know the jet streams nor do I know what the fronts looked like from the time it blew until now. Though the water could have been carried higher than the winds we normally see. I don't know, but it's the most likely explanation to me.

Looking up the 1815 eruption of Mount Tambora and the Krakatoa eruption of August 1883, it seems like they made a difference in the weather. One of them, so I understand, even made it so crops couldn't grow in some places (it didn't get warm enough). They would have done it because of the smoke in the atmosphere, so they wouldn't have caused record-breaking snowfalls like the Tongan volcano did.
From my perspective, that makes sense all the way around. Undersea volcanic eruptions cause a lot of steam, whereas land-based eruptions cause a lot of smoke and ash, that would be suppressed by water in undersea eruptions.

I guess my question is, how long could we expect that 50 million metric tons of water vapor to continue to circulate in the atmosphere, and cause additional precipitation? Perpetually?

If I don’t miss my guess, sooner or later things will even out, and the extra residual water vapor will just cause more precipitation in areas that already have the most precipitation, rather than the unusual precipitation pattern in the American West this winter. In other words, is this just a one-off exception that isn’t signaling some big change in the otherwise predominant pattern?

And, of course all of this is assuming that it’s not all completely man-made.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

tmac wrote: April 9th, 2023, 11:32 amI guess my question is, how long could we expect that 50 million metric tons of water vapor to continue to circulate in the atmosphere, and cause additional precipitation? Perpetually?

If I don’t miss my guess, sooner or later things will even out, and the extra residual water vapor will just cause more precipitation in areas that already have the most precipitation, rather than the unusual precipitation pattern in the American West this winter. In other words, is this just a one-off exception that isn’t signaling some big change in the otherwise predominant pattern?

I wish I knew how long. It has been over a year since the eruption. You'd think all the extra precipitation we've had since the eruption would have removed most of the extra water from the atmosphere.

Unless it changed things and now just as much evaporates as falls, so that it is perpetual.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

My sons’s wife has a brother who lives in Provo, very near the river. She said that Provo city is giving away free sandbags and her brother is getting a LOT of them and crating a barrier.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

tmac wrote: April 9th, 2023, 11:32 am
Silver Pie wrote: April 8th, 2023, 4:11 pm . . . ..

. . . . . . .
From my perspective, that makes sense all the way around. Undersea volcanic eruptions cause a lot of steam, whereas land-based eruptions cause a lot of smoke and ash, that would be suppressed by water in undersea eruptions.

I guess my question is, how long could we expect that 50 million metric tons of water vapor to continue to circulate in the atmosphere, and cause additional precipitation? Perpetually?

Here it is about 15 days after the big 18 inch snowfall/blizzard of 04 April. Most of the snow has melted off in my area except on north facing slopes, where it persists. The higher mountains are covered with deep snow. Yet despite a few days of warm weather we've still had a one inch snow fall and several days of intermittent rain/hail and now freezing temps. No fruit tree flowers yet. I slipped on black ice in my driveway about a half hour ago and almost went down.

I doubt that the majority of the water vapor that went into the atmosphere from the Tongan eruption was steam, but most likely just vapor water and straight water forced up by the blast through 500 feet of water.

The scientists commenting on the event say the overall effect could last years, but that doesn't mean high volumes of water coming down during that time. In my view, the results of this eruption mirrors in a small way the effects resulting from the massive meteor striking the central Indian ocean around 5,200 yrs BP. This event was also in the southern hemisphere, yet caused massive flooding and freezing in northern latitudes.

So, however it happens, the water vapor makes its way up north. I'm still wondering if what we have been seeing here in the west has been duplicated somewhere in the southern latitudes. Some research on the question would probably be informative.

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

larsenb wrote: April 19th, 2023, 10:15 am
tmac wrote: April 9th, 2023, 11:32 am
Silver Pie wrote: April 8th, 2023, 4:11 pm . . . ..

. . . . . . .

Here it is about 15 days after the big 18 inch snowfall/blizzard of 04 April. Most of the snow has melted off in my area except on north facing slopes, where it persists. The higher mountains are covered with deep snow. Yet despite a few days of warm weather we've still had a one inch snow fall and several days of intermittent rain/hail and now freezing temps. No fruit tree flowers yet. I slipped on black ice in my driveway about a half hour ago and almost went down.

I doubt that the majority of the water vapor that went into the atmosphere from the Tongan eruption was steam, but most likely just vapor water and straight water forced up by the blast through 500 feet of water.

The scientists commenting on the event say the overall effect could last years, but that doesn't mean high volumes of water coming down during that time. In my view, the results of this eruption mirrors in a small way the effects resulting from the massive meteor striking the central Indian ocean around 5,200 yrs BP. This event was also in the southern hemisphere, yet caused massive flooding and freezing in northern latitudes.

So, however it happens, the water vapor makes its way up north. I'm still wondering if what we have been seeing here in the west has been duplicated somewhere in the southern latitudes. Some research on the question would probably be informative.
Add to that the huge Russian volcano that just erupted. I wonder if that will have even more impact for this next winter.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

larsenb wrote: April 19th, 2023, 10:15 amHere it is about 15 days after the big 18 inch snowfall/blizzard of 04 April. Most of the snow has melted off in my area except on north facing slopes, where it persists. The higher mountains are covered with deep snow. Yet despite a few days of warm weather we've still had a one inch snow fall and several days of intermittent rain/hail and now freezing temps. No fruit tree flowers yet. I slipped on black ice in my driveway about a half hour ago and almost went down..
I blame it all on the SpaceX rocket fuel dump ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mindfields
captain of 1,000

Post by Mindfields »

The best part is when this latest prediction fails we can look forward to the next one. ;)

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Mindfields wrote: April 19th, 2023, 3:19 pm The best part is when this latest prediction fails we can look forward to the next one. ;)
yup, that's the protocol that I follow. Doom is coming

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Mindfields wrote: April 19th, 2023, 3:19 pm The best part is when this latest prediction fails we can look forward to the next one. ;)
You can't say this has failed until the next winter starts 😜

But religious stuff aside..... I can't see how anybody can look at the world we live in and not see the storm that is coming

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Again, my take is simply calling attention to a phenomenon. Posing it as a question, is simply a hook. If it happens two years running, I'll get out my copy of Koyle's prophecy, dust it off, and consider whether or not to raise its sense of truth from maybe 5% to a 35% probability.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

larsenb wrote: April 19th, 2023, 3:44 pm
Again, my take is simply calling attention to a phenomenon. Posing it as a question, is simply a hook. If it happens two years running, I'll get out my copy of Koyle's prophecy, dust it off, and consider whether or not to raise its sense of truth from maybe 5% to a 35% probability.
yah, I do the same. I really thought 2016 was it when Trump got in ,(republican tries to save it, fails, collapse, gets killed). ,..... but... nope.

there's enough going on that this fall could be the start up of the mine, but I'm only going with 33% probability. next year 66% and third year , I'll be all in at 100%. Since his predictions were recorded by others, there could easily be enough inaccuracy to take off any year now. ie, the president trying to revive the country already happened with Trump and doesn't necessarily have to happen again. The pres. dying in office could be Biden. The drought has been ongoing and has always started it's movement, each year from the southwest. but..we've only had one year of wheat production drop which was last year , but only for spring and durham wheat. If the wheat does poorly again this year, then maybe....just maybe...

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Godislove wrote: April 19th, 2023, 10:28 am Add to that the huge Russian volcano that just erupted. I wonder if that will have even more impact for this next winter.
What? I never heard about this.

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

Silver Pie wrote: April 21st, 2023, 6:12 pm
Godislove wrote: April 19th, 2023, 10:28 am Add to that the huge Russian volcano that just erupted. I wonder if that will have even more impact for this next winter.
What? I never heard about this.
https://news.yahoo.com/volcano-eruption ... 04081.html

https://youtu.be/Hm-rIjqqOt8

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Wow!

Ash fell on 108,000 square kilometers (41,699 square miles) of territory, according to the regional branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences Geophysical Survey. Scientists described the fallout as the biggest in nearly 60 years.

The village of Klyuchi, which is located about 50 kilometers (some 30 miles) from the volcano, was covered by an 8-centimeter (3-inch) layer of dust. Residents posted videos showing the ash cloud plunging the area into darkness.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Godislove wrote: April 21st, 2023, 7:07 pm https://youtu.be/Hm-rIjqqOt8
That person making a "snow angel" in the ash - 🤣

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

What's the latest with Utah? Was there any flooding? Are y'all past the danger zone?

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Highs along the Wasatch Front have been about 15 degrees below normal -- ~46 degrees. The flooding is minimal. Problems in North Ogden have been high water table and water rising up through the foundations (19 homes),

Highs are supposed to remain about normal from April 21 thru 30.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

❝The North Pacific region from the Kamchatka Peninsula to the Aleutian Islands and Alaska is part of the Pacific Rim and the world's most active "volcanic belt. More than 300 volcanoes have erupted in recorded history, and the region alone accounts for five of the top ten largest earthquakes in the world since the 20th century. There are more than 300 volcanoes in this region, with 29 active volcanoes on the Kamchatka Peninsula alone. They erupt somewhere every year.

The largest active volcano on the Eurasian continent, Mount Kryuchevskaya, is lined with volcanoes that could erupt at any time, including Mount Karimsky, Mount Bezimyanui, and Mount Sivertsi. Mount Kalimsky, in particular, is a young volcano, having erupted only a few thousand years after its first eruption. It has erupted more than 20 times in the past 200 years or so, and in March 2019, it again raised a plume of smoke that reached 3,000 meters.

There are 323 volcanoes between the Aleutian Islands and the Kuril Islands. Mount Cleveland, an active volcano on Chuguina Dak Island, erupted for the first time in 10 years in August 2011 after a series of severe earthquake swarms with magnitudes ranging from 4.0 to 5.5. In 2008, a 15,000-meter plume was observed at Mount Okmok on the island of Umnak.
If the worst catastrophic eruption were to occur, the most likely candidate would be the "largest active volcano on earth," Yellowstone National Park in the United States. It was the first national park in the world to be designated as a World Natural Heritage site and is one of the most popular national parks in the world. The 8,991-square-kilometer park, which stretches around a caldera, is dotted with fumaroles and pools of hot water here and there, and geysers, a tourist attraction, spew out hot water every one to two hours. In the grasslands, buffalo (American wilde beest) and wapiti (large deer) graze peacefully.

The volcano has experienced three catastrophic eruptions, one about 2.1 million years ago, one about 1.3 million years ago, and one about 640,000 years ago.

Although the third eruption was relatively small, it was still 50 times larger than the 1883 Krakatau eruption in Indonesia, which is synonymous with giant eruptions. The eruption cycle is about 600,000 years, and since the last eruption, it has reached its cycle. It is believed that there is a huge "magma reservoir" in the shallow crust about 1,500 meters below the surface, equivalent to the area of this park, that is storing energy moment by moment.

In the northwestern part of this caldera, an area larger than the 23 wards of Tokyo has been repeatedly moving up and down by about 10 cm per year for more than 20 years. Scientists from the U.S. Geological Survey believe that the ups and downs are caused by the movement of the large amount of magma that has accumulated. Dangerous signs have been observed, such as an increase in the frequency of earthquake swarms and increased fumarolic activity, and a new exclusion zone has been established and additional observation equipment has been installed.

Volcanologists have warned that when Yellowstone National Park erupts, it will be a crisis of human existence. It could claim the lives of up to one billion people and devastate the North American continent. Simulations by British scientists show that if a catastrophic eruption were to occur in Yellowstone National Park, the pyroclastic flow alone would be 10 million times greater than that of the Unzen-Fugendake eruption, and within three to four days a large amount of volcanic ash would be carried to the European continent.

Some researchers believe that 90% of the people living within a 1,000 km radius of the volcano would die from suffocation by toxic gases and volcanic ash, and that the average annual global temperature would drop 10 to 12°C, with cold temperatures continuing for 6 to 10 years. The U.S. agricultural belt, known as the "breadbasket of the world," will collapse.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

2023 cool summer ??!!
3:00 ~~3:15、4:15~~5:10
「What Comes Next For Humanity in 2023
Adapt 2030  2.8万 回視聴 6 日前 」

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Yeh, other eruptions including the one in Russia may add to the effect.

Here is a picture from outside our home this morning that shows the latest snow fall. Here it is 25 April and still no leaves or fruit-tree blossoms. Unheard of in my area for this time of year.

One of the hallmarks of this weather phenomenon has been the continuous cloud cover, in terms of both aerial coverage and time duration).
Attachments
Snow 25 Apr 23 snip.png
Snow 25 Apr 23 snip.png (896.97 KiB) Viewed 305 times