General Conference April 2023: Rumors / Predictions / Musings / Live Report

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Re: General Conference April 2023: Rumors / Predictions / Musings / Live Report

Post by Mamabear »

Subcomandante wrote: March 25th, 2023, 8:07 pm
Mamabear wrote: March 25th, 2023, 8:01 pm I prophesy that there will be zero prophecies.
I disagree, but we'll see.
Policy changes don’t count…. Like missions changing, priesthood changes, temple announcements, etc

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Mamabear wrote: March 25th, 2023, 8:11 pm
Subcomandante wrote: March 25th, 2023, 8:07 pm
Mamabear wrote: March 25th, 2023, 8:01 pm I prophesy that there will be zero prophecies.
I disagree, but we'll see.
Policy changes don’t count…. Like missions changing, priesthood changes, temple announcements, etc
I'm aware of that.

Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Post by Seed Starter »

Chip wrote: March 25th, 2023, 6:58 pm I predict that TBM's are going to find Conference as fulfilling as ever. We will be treated to glowing testimonies of it in the coming months.
Without conference talks what would they do in EQ after March, read about things Jesus said?? Ya ok, that sounds spiritual... I'm looking forward to hearing more philosophies of men mingled with scripture. Perhaps they'll teach me how to be honest in all my dealings or how to give without sounding a trumpet. Without conference, I'd be forced to ask for answers on my own. Bring out the middlemen dang it!

I predict that all background noise during sustaining will be hard to hear. I sure hope someone catches the moment on their phone ;)

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

I will bet we will hear the name “Russell M Nelson” 10 times more often than we will hear the name “Jesus Christ” during this conference.

Theveilofforgetting
captain of 50

Post by Theveilofforgetting »

A speaker will talk about how amazing our prophet is.
We will be told of the blessings we will receive for paying tithing.

We wont get another temple in our country. We will still be told in our ward to go to the temple every week instead of the beach. Our closest temple is a 5 hour round trip. (We are still told how lucky we are that we dont have to travel interstate or to another country like 25 years ago). Beach is closer and I don't think I even go once a year anymore. A suggestion was made to organise a bus. No. Yeah make it impossible for some then (those who don't or can't drive).

I wonder if we will be told in the stake to pay our tithing so we can finally build our stake centre. Or so we can get hymn books that aren't falling apart. Or to renovate our chapels that need some work.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Rubicon wrote: March 24th, 2023, 10:24 pm 1) We only had about 90,000 baptisms last year, if you tease it out from the numbers. 240,000 is way too high, especially since the purpose of missions is no longer teaching and baptizing (it's an extended activity program for young adults now).
Good summary of a mission.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Christianlee wrote: March 25th, 2023, 3:49 pm They can just have the temple ceremony on Zoom.
They would quadruple the amount of temple work for the dead.

Motherlode
captain of 10

Post by Motherlode »

HereWeGo wrote: March 25th, 2023, 10:01 pm
Christianlee wrote: March 25th, 2023, 3:49 pm They can just have the temple ceremony on Zoom.
They would quadruple the amount of temple work for the dead.
The Palmyra temple dedication in 2000 was the first one to be broadcast. Special tickets were required to attend the dedication broadcast at our local stake center, which we were informed was to be considered an extension of the temple. So, there is precedent for a temple based proceeding to be broadcast to members outside the temple. And yes, work for the dead could definitely be multiplied!

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

General Conference :roll:
figures Sub would post this -
as if they are any more inspired then we are and we need to listen to them. THEY'RE NOT.
I think that's become obvious to most of us by now.
That is the ones that just don't follow them blindly.

I don't know about you, but I'm not buying it.

And WHO REALLY CARES what's going on in the church anyway -
I DON'T.

LETS HAVE OUR OWN GENERAL CONFERENCE.

Let's take a vote.

I'll be willing to bet ya anything that there are many here that could come up with some great talks
that are just as inspiring (probably more) as the ones from church leaders;
and MUCH MORE PERTINENT to us right now and the truth about where things really stand
with all the problems we are facing.
Last edited by Being There on March 26th, 2023, 10:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Lineman1012 wrote: March 25th, 2023, 9:28 pm I will bet we will hear the name “Russell M Nelson” 10 times more often than we will hear the name “Jesus Christ” during this conference.
probably true.
But as usual, they'll give some nice talks - that they had 6 months to prepare -
(written by whoever helps them write them) - but probably mentioning Jesus Christ, *****
but totally void of His spirit, and NEVER will we hear any prophesying - "Thus Sayeth The Lord",
because Nelson is a false prophet , and like so many before him,
doesn't receive revelation.

Isaiah 29
9 Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine;
they stagger, but not with strong drink.

10 For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets
and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.

***** 13 Wherefore the Lord said,
Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me,
but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

and speaking of General Conference
I've been posting this for years now.

"As we watch General Conference we should look for the spirit of prophecy."
not just listen to nice talks

If Jesus himself has said -

3 Nephi 23:1- 4
1 "And now, behold, I say unto you,
that ye ought to search these things.
Yea, a commandment I give unto
you that ye search these things diligently;
for great are the words of Isaiah."

Why does our prophet and church leaders never talk about Isaiah or quote him ?
Could it be that they don't understand him ? and if they don't understand him, do they really have the spirit of prophecy ?

"Wherefore, hearken, O my people, which are of the house of Israel,
and give ear unto my words; for because the words of Isaiah are not plain unto you,
nevertheless they are plain unto all those that are filled with the spirit of prophecy "
(2 Nephi 25:4) in part

"As we watch General Conference we should look for the spirit of prophecy." not just listen to nice talks

"The scriptures warn us that in the last days there will be prophets who do not prophesy and seers who do not see (Isaiah 30:10). Jesus also warned that there would be false prophets and an abundance of men teaching their own precepts to get gain, so that even the very elect will be deceived (2 Nephi 26:29; JS Matthew 1:22).

As Latter-day Saints we must learn what a true prophet is and we must learn to discern between true and false prophets lest we also be deceived.

The scriptures provide a standard by which we can all judge.
Simply put, a prophet must have the spirit of prophecy in order to be a true prophet. This is the sign.

As we watch General Conference we should look for the spirit of prophecy. We should measure carefully what is being said. We should pray that those who we sustain as prophets will prophesy and speak prophetically because when prophets and seers, prophesy and see, they become a great benefit to their fellow man (Mosiah 8:18). This is the means whereby we can receive salvation.
If men who are called prophets do not have the spirit of prophecy we can know they are false prophets.
Nephi gives us an important bar by which we can measure:

Wherefore, hearken, O my people, which are of the house of Israel,
and give ear unto my words; for because the words of Isaiah are not plain unto you, nevertheless they are plain unto all those that are filled with the spirit of prophecy (2 Nephi 25:4).

All prophets will understand the words of Isaiah.
They will also share the testimony of the Savior and of Nephi and others that the words of Isaiah are great!

When’s the last time you heard an LDS prophet give a talk on the words of Isaiah in General Conference?
When Jesus came to the Nephites, He gave them the “commandment to search these things diligently; for great are the words of Isaiah.”
Do the servants of the Lord today emphasize this same commandment?

Today’s prophets write books such as: Counseling With Our Councils,
The Christmas Train, A Future As Bright As Your Faith, To The Rescue, Forget Me Not, and 21 Principles.

The above may be excellent topics,
but why do today’s LDS prophets not speak or write of Isaiah?
Why do they not rejoice in his words?
Why do they not explain what his words mean?
If these words are so great and so relevant to us in our day, why are the so called prophets
not using their “spirit of prophecy” in a way that would render Isaiah’s vital words easier to understand?

Is it possible that these prophets do not understand the words of Isaiah?
If so, can they be true prophets?
Jesus said “ALL who have the spirit of prophecy” will easily understand Isaiah’s words.
They will comprehend them in plainness.
If these prophets rely upon trained scholars to understand Isaiah,
would this be evidence that such men are not true prophets?
I leave that for you to judge."

end quote

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Lineman1012 wrote: March 25th, 2023, 9:28 pm I will bet we will hear the name “Russell M Nelson” 10 times more often than we will hear the name “Jesus Christ” during this conference.
Very well, if anyone takes the bet, I'll keep a tabulation on how many times we hear both names. I'll be surprised if it is even a 1:1 ratio. I'll go for a 3:1 JC:RMN ratio.

J2
captain of 100

Post by J2 »

Yeah, it's interesting to ponder how they might address the SEC thing. Perhaps they will slightly extend the audit report and simply say that this matter came up, but has been dealt with and is now closed.

As far as a replica of the temple on Salt Lake Temple grounds, that is not a rumor - that has been confirmed. But it's just a new version of the old temple replica that was in the South Visitor's Center. The new replica will be in the new Visitor's Center.

J2
captain of 100

Post by J2 »

Haha, you my friend win this thread!

J2
captain of 100

Post by J2 »

Subcomandante wrote: March 25th, 2023, 11:32 pm
Very well, if anyone takes the bet, I'll keep a tabulation on how many times we hear both names. I'll be surprised if it is even a 1:1 ratio. I'll go for a 3:1 JC:RMN ratio.
I've got my popcorn ready to go. 🤣

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

"In the name of Jesus Christ" at the end of talks and prayers doesn't count.

Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Post by Seed Starter »

J2 wrote: March 25th, 2023, 11:33 pm Yeah, it's interesting to ponder how they might address the SEC thing. Perhaps they will slightly extend the audit report and simply say that this matter came up, but has been dealt with and is now closed.

As far as a replica of the temple on Salt Lake Temple grounds, that is not a rumor - that has been confirmed. But it's just a new version of the old temple replica that was in the South Visitor's Center. The new replica will be in the new Visitor's Center.
Soon they may need to tabulate the number of matters closed in the previous years.

Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Post by Seed Starter »

Silver Pie wrote: March 25th, 2023, 11:35 pm
"In the name of Jesus Christ" at the end of talks and prayers doesn't count.
For sure. I'm sure the talks are already in the can. They should release them now so we can listen in a prepared state. EQ always says to come to class having read the talk by someone other than Jesus so we can make the time count. What will they say? What will they say? So are we using this thread to discuss it when it happens live? I'm new here but I assume that's what the title means.

largerthanlife2
captain of 100

Post by largerthanlife2 »

I predict that we will hear about prosperity gospel and covenant path!

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

When was the last time Q15 said the words "Church of the Devil"?

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

Being There wrote: March 25th, 2023, 11:25 pm and speaking of General Conference
I've been posting this for years now.

"As we watch General Conference we should look for the spirit of prophecy."
not just listen to nice talks

If Jesus himself has said -

3 Nephi 23:1- 4
1 "And now, behold, I say unto you,
that ye ought to search these things.
Yea, a commandment I give unto
you that ye search these things diligently;
for great are the words of Isaiah."

Why does our prophet and church leaders never talk about Isaiah or quote him ?
Could it be that they don't understand him ? and if they don't understand him, do they really have the spirit of prophecy ?

"Wherefore, hearken, O my people, which are of the house of Israel,
and give ear unto my words; for because the words of Isaiah are not plain unto you,
nevertheless they are plain unto all those that are filled with the spirit of prophecy "
(2 Nephi 25:4) in part

"As we watch General Conference we should look for the spirit of prophecy." not just listen to nice talks

"The scriptures warn us that in the last days there will be prophets who do not prophesy and seers who do not see (Isaiah 30:10). Jesus also warned that there would be false prophets and an abundance of men teaching their own precepts to get gain, so that even the very elect will be deceived (2 Nephi 26:29; JS Matthew 1:22).

As Latter-day Saints we must learn what a true prophet is and we must learn to discern between true and false prophets lest we also be deceived.

The scriptures provide a standard by which we can all judge.
Simply put, a prophet must have the spirit of prophecy in order to be a true prophet. This is the sign.

As we watch General Conference we should look for the spirit of prophecy. We should measure carefully what is being said. We should pray that those who we sustain as prophets will prophesy and speak prophetically because when prophets and seers, prophesy and see, they become a great benefit to their fellow man (Mosiah 8:18). This is the means whereby we can receive salvation.
If men who are called prophets do not have the spirit of prophecy we can know they are false prophets.
Nephi gives us an important bar by which we can measure:

Wherefore, hearken, O my people, which are of the house of Israel,
and give ear unto my words; for because the words of Isaiah are not plain unto you, nevertheless they are plain unto all those that are filled with the spirit of prophecy (2 Nephi 25:4).

All prophets will understand the words of Isaiah.
They will also share the testimony of the Savior and of Nephi and others that the words of Isaiah are great!

When’s the last time you heard an LDS prophet give a talk on the words of Isaiah in General Conference?
When Jesus came to the Nephites, He gave them the “commandment to search these things diligently; for great are the words of Isaiah.”
Do the servants of the Lord today emphasize this same commandment?

Today’s prophets write books such as: Counseling With Our Councils,
The Christmas Train, A Future As Bright As Your Faith, To The Rescue, Forget Me Not, and 21 Principles.

The above may be excellent topics,
but why do today’s LDS prophets not speak or write of Isaiah?
Why do they not rejoice in his words?
Why do they not explain what his words mean?
If these words are so great and so relevant to us in our day, why are the so called prophets
not using their “spirit of prophecy” in a way that would render Isaiah’s vital words easier to understand?

Is it possible that these prophets do not understand the words of Isaiah?
If so, can they be true prophets?
Jesus said “ALL who have the spirit of prophecy” will easily understand Isaiah’s words.
They will comprehend them in plainness.
If these prophets rely upon trained scholars to understand Isaiah,
would this be evidence that such men are not true prophets?
I leave that for you to judge."

end quote
All fair points.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Hogmeister wrote: March 26th, 2023, 5:29 am When was the last time Q15 said the words "Church of the Devil"?
why would they - they've joined it.

Jesus said
"He that is not with me is against me"
THE CHURCH IS NOT WITH HIM but with satan and the World which he controls.

Ya, I guess Jesus would say - it's best to just partake of their evil fruit -the kill shot - and join them. - as the church has done.
Anyone - that's not the blind following the blind - knows that that is exactly what the church has done -
with being "Good Global Citizens" - and asking all members to follow them - and who they follow -
World leaders - and their secret combinations. These evil people want their NWO ! ;
and our church is first in line !
And with their desire for money - Building Babylon Bigger and BIGGER -
with all their investments and ties with evil organizations.

Wake up to the facts !
Right here in this forum - in many places - those that are awake - have shown and proved this.
But members like you see here, don't want to see it - much less accept it.

When will members - all the TBM stop trying to justify everything your church leaders do -
and why they do it.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.
He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

the church follows this to the tee.
The church is "neutral" on everything - and stands up for nothing; because it's a part of Babylon,
and has joined " that great and abominable church" - "Global Unity" - Babylon - the NWO.

and as I've said before.....
"Worldly philosophies have rooted themselves in the decisions made by church leaders
and are growing ever more compatible with the teachings of the church.
These decisions (not revelations) and changes the church has made over the years -
are the result of giving into the pressures of Babylon.
In these modern times, instead of still being the peculiar people that we once were before,
the church changes according to the whims of society.

“A ‘true’ church doesn’t change its doctrines at the whims of society and the pressures of ever-changing
and evolving morals and values.
God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, and so should His church be,
and to change would be to cave in on what it stands for.”

The church is in total apostasy.

"if you had ever questioned if Nelson was a false prophet, and whether or not the church had gone astray,
I think that question has been answered for you.

""ONE GREAT GLOBAL FAMILY"
Pres. Nelson
(sounds more like what satan (the god of this world) would say)

"The actions of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are directed first and foremost
at protecting their interests in Babylon; which they play a big part in.
With their great efforts at being "Good Global Citizens", and Agenda 2030.
and with "The LDS Church is also donating millions of dollars to Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance
(founded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation), which is very much involved in the the
COVID-19 vaccine race.
They also donate to W.H.O. and others."
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 1#p1055711

The COJCOLDS is NOT the Great and Abominable Church, - it's part of it.
We've "joined " and "united" with it.
2 Nephi 6

12 And blessed are the Gentiles, they of whom the prophet has written; for behold,
if it so be that they shall repent and fight not against Zion, and do not unite themselves to that great and abominable church
* ( so, this verse shows that there is a possibility that this could happen. and it has.

Dictionary
hinge -
"attach or join with or as if with a hinge"

This is what President Nelson said:
"This is a hinge point in the history of the church."

I wouldn't want to be shaking hands with this guy.
The pope is a leading figure in the NWO trying to unite all religions. ie ( the Great and Abominable Church )

"If you are in a church organization which looks on world unity
and ecumenical efforts as desirable, YOU ARE IN the Whore Church,
and you will either get OUT of her, or you will be damned to hell and consumed
by the wrath of a holy God. "

Rome Temple dedication - and meeting with the pope,
President Nelson said:
"This is a hinge point in the history of the church.
Things are going to move forward at an accelerated pace, of which this is a part,"

"His Holiness, he was most gracious and warm and welcoming," ,
"What a sweet, wonderful man he is, and how fortunate the Catholic people are to have such a gracious,
concerned, loving and capable leader."

The pope is also most likely the "false prophet" in Rev 19:20
and could be the "another beast" in Revelation 13: 11
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... t#p1022271

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: March 26th, 2023, 6:03 pm
Hogmeister wrote: March 26th, 2023, 5:29 am When was the last time Q15 said the words "Church of the Devil"?
why would they - they've joined it.

Jesus said
"He that is not with me is against me"
THE CHURCH IS NOT WITH HIM but with satan and the World which he controls.

Ya, I guess Jesus would say - it's best to just partake of their evil fruit -the kill shot - and join them. - as the church has done.
Anyone - that's not the blind following the blind - knows that that is exactly what the church has done -
with being "Good Global Citizens" - and asking all members to follow them - and who they follow -
World leaders - and their secret combinations. These evil people want their NWO ! ;
and our church is first in line !
And with their desire for money - Building Babylon Bigger and BIGGER -
with all their investments and ties with evil organizations.

Wake up to the facts !
Right here in this forum - in many places - those that are awake - have shown and proved this.
But members like you see here, don't want to see it - much less accept it.

When will members - all the TBM stop trying to justify everything your church leaders do -
and why they do it.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.
He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

the church follows this to the tee.
The church is "neutral" on everything - and stands up for nothing; because it's a part of Babylon,
and has joined " that great and abominable church" - "Global Unity" - Babylon - the NWO.

and as I've said before.....
"Worldly philosophies have rooted themselves in the decisions made by church leaders
and are growing ever more compatible with the teachings of the church.
These decisions (not revelations) and changes the church has made over the years -
are the result of giving into the pressures of Babylon.
In these modern times, instead of still being the peculiar people that we once were before,
the church changes according to the whims of society.

“A ‘true’ church doesn’t change its doctrines at the whims of society and the pressures of ever-changing
and evolving morals and values.
God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, and so should His church be,
and to change would be to cave in on what it stands for.”

The church is in total apostasy.

"if you had ever questioned if Nelson was a false prophet, and whether or not the church had gone astray,
I think that question has been answered for you.

""ONE GREAT GLOBAL FAMILY"
Pres. Nelson
(sounds more like what satan (the god of this world) would say)

"The actions of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are directed first and foremost
at protecting their interests in Babylon; which they play a big part in.
With their great efforts at being "Good Global Citizens", and Agenda 2030.
and with "The LDS Church is also donating millions of dollars to Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance
(founded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation), which is very much involved in the the
COVID-19 vaccine race.
They also donate to W.H.O. and others."
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 1#p1055711

The COJCOLDS is NOT the Great and Abominable Church, - it's part of it.
We've "joined " and "united" with it.
2 Nephi 6

12 And blessed are the Gentiles, they of whom the prophet has written; for behold,
if it so be that they shall repent and fight not against Zion, and do not unite themselves to that great and abominable church
* ( so, this verse shows that there is a possibility that this could happen. and it has.

Dictionary
hinge -
"attach or join with or as if with a hinge"

This is what President Nelson said:
"This is a hinge point in the history of the church."

I wouldn't want to be shaking hands with this guy.
The pope is a leading figure in the NWO trying to unite all religions. ie ( the Great and Abominable Church )

and you will either get OUT of her, or you will be damned to hell and consumed
by the wrath of a holy God. "

Rome Temple dedication - and meeting with the pope,
President Nelson said:
"This is a hinge point in the history of the church.
Things are going to move forward at an accelerated pace, of which this is a part,"

"His Holiness, he was most gracious and warm and welcoming," ,
"What a sweet, wonderful man he is, and how fortunate the Catholic people are to have such a gracious,
concerned, loving and capable leader."

The pope is also most likely the "false prophet" in Rev 19:20
and could be the "another beast" in Revelation 13: 11
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... t#p1022271
if you are looking - as so many members are, for some hint about the future -
thinking that these men receive revelation, and are in any way more important or worthy than you,
or more inspired than you are, and know something you don't,
then I think you are looking for something that's just not there, and are wasting your time.

What makes it worse - for them, is that - they're suppose to be inspired men of God -
leaders of - what they say is the only true and living church on Earth; with a living prophet -
men that many members look up to,
but it's obvious (at least to anyone that's not asleep - and that doesn't just blindly follow them)
that they have been deceived, and are not led by the Lord - and do not receive revelation from Him -
nor do they do His work - but have joined and do the work of the leaders of the World who they serve -
and the one who controls this World.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Thessalonians 2

Nelson's example alone - asking his followers to be "GOOD GLOBAL CITIZENS"
and follow him and join with those World leaders - who he follows - and who serve satan -
speaks for itself.

* "WE HAVE PRAYED FOR THIS LITERAL GODSEND.
RECEIVING THE VACCINE IS PART OF OUR PERSONAL EFFORTS TO BE
GOOD GLOBAL CITIZENS"
RMN

21 And others will he pacify, and lull them away into carnal security, that they will say:
All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth,
all is well—and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell.

24 Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!
25 Wo be unto him that crieth: All is well!
2 Nephi 28

uniting with the whore Church - that "great and abominable church" of the devil

No prophet of God could ever be a Good Global Citizen
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 7#p1144967

satan is the god of this World,
and a prophet of God would not be serving satan and the leaders that serve him and are controlling it.

How can you be a Good Global Citizen and be a prophet of God at the same time -
How can you follow the ways of this evil World and be a part of Babylon serving and following satan
and say that you're the true church and God leads the church through His prophet !

Good Global Citizens
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... =1&t=54748

"Global" ANYTHING is synonymous with NWO, and the EVIL plan the "Globalist" have for the entire World;
WHICH INCLUDED THIS PLANNEDEMIC and EVIL INJECTION ! , that the church is on board with all of it !

"GOOD GLOBAL CITIZENS" = uniting with the whore Church - that "great and abominable church" of the devil.

and you will either get OUT of her, or you will be damned to hell and consumed by the wrath of a holy God. "

"Soon, all world religion will unite into THE whore, the last great wicked harlot monster of religious compromise."

Ether 8

24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you
that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation.

I see some members - like I see in this forum, are still blind and asleep, and still think that "all is well in Zion"
and still believe in their false prophet RMN; (even after everything we've seen the church do.) SMH.

It's obvious that they put more faith and trust in him and the church
than they do in the Lord's words and what the scriptures say,
and what they can see with their own eyes. - the fruits of church leaders.

They still want to believe in a church that has become corrupt and fallen into apostasy -
just as the scriptures said the Gentiles would - warning us not to unite with the church of the devil - but we have.

WHY WOULD THE LORD SAY THIS - IF IT WERE NOT POSSIBLE ?
"And blessed are the Gentiles" - "if it so be that they shall repent"
"and do not unite themselves to that great and abominable church,"

2 Nephi 6

if it so be that they shall repent and fight not against Zion,
and do not unite themselves to that great and abominable church
they shall be saved; for the Lord God will fulfil his covenants which he has made unto his children;
and for this cause the prophet has written these things.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

For all families getting ready for conference, LDS Living has published 4 recipes for breakfast for your conference mornings. I am so glad that the Word Of Wisdom prohibits coffee and tea because that would be such an unhealthy addition to my favorite dish they published as suitable for BREAKFAST ———- strawberry shortcake!!

And not just any old strawberry shortcake. This is a cake made with two cups of cream and one cup of butter, topped with another two cups of cream, whipped with sugar, and then some sweetened strawberries.

Eat this right before the first session starts, and then sit/nap for a couple hours.......health will be yours!!!!!

Here is the ingredient list for breakfast number two:

16 Rhodes frozen dinner rolls
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 (3.5-ounce) package cook-and-serve butterscotch pudding
1/2 cup brown sugar
6 tablespoons butter, melted

Sugar, flour, a box of sugar and chemicals, fat, and a few pecans.
Another healthy start to your conference viewing, but don’t add on a mug of green tea!!! A monster energy drink or Diet Coke would be acceptable with the Word of Wisdom.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Lizzy60 wrote: March 29th, 2023, 11:38 am For all families getting ready for conference, LDS Living has published 4 recipes for breakfast for your conference mornings. I am so glad that the Word Of Wisdom prohibits coffee and tea because that would be such an unhealthy addition to my favorite dish they published as suitable for BREAKFAST ———- strawberry shortcake!!

And not just any old strawberry shortcake. This is a cake made with two cups of cream and one cup of butter, topped with another two cups of cream, whipped with sugar, and then some sweetened strawberries.

Eat this right before the first session starts, and then sit/nap for a couple hours.......health will be yours!!!!!

Here is the ingredient list for breakfast number two:

16 Rhodes frozen dinner rolls
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 (3.5-ounce) package cook-and-serve butterscotch pudding
1/2 cup brown sugar
6 tablespoons butter, melted

Sugar, flour, a box of sugar and chemicals, fat, and a few pecans.
Another healthy start to your conference viewing, but don’t add on a mug of green tea!!! A monster energy drink or Diet Coke would be acceptable with the Word of Wisdom.
There's nothing unhealthy about cream and butter.