Most Mind-Blowing Apologetics, Yet!!!

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Most Mind-Blowing Apologetics, Yet!!!

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 9th, 2023, 6:36 am On a personal revelation level, the lds church locking down in 2020 was tolerable. Not ideal closing temples tho.

When the brethren started doing the masking while in church including pregnant mothers and telling people to get the wax, that was when they went against divine law. Violation of free will and an oath of allegiance towards satan.

Now were they always like that? I do not know but before 2020 they were doing all right polixy wise. Home church and preparing for the oil lamp and return were all correct.

Taking the mrna disables your temple s connection ti spirit even holy s. This is not permanent but it indeed changes personalities. Even if nelson was not problematix before 2p20, the shot was the feather that broke.

From a divine pov, this is all orchestrated or allowed to test the saints and all of humanity. Make your choices and go to which sheep or goal herd u belong to.

God does not treat the lds as special or exemplary. God is dealing with the entire world. That is how u know it is god.

The reaction of the world to the lockdowns and waxxines changes what the government s laws are. So the video s message to focus on your personal behavior is correct.

Right now the division of goats and sheep is done, spoiler alert, based on your conscious decisions.

Victim vs victimizer vs savior complex

And the level above that which is self responsible
What do you consider “all right policy wise”? Are you referring to policy or doctrine? They are no synonymous IMO.

The oil in the lamp has a lot of meaning. It’s how God speaks to you and, in turn, how you bring the light of Christ into your life and the lives of those around you. In this church, your revelation (oil) cannot be different than their oil.
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on April 9th, 2023, 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: Most Mind-Blowing Apologetics, Yet!!!

Post by Ymarsakar »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 9th, 2023, 7:01 am
Ymarsakar wrote: April 9th, 2023, 6:36 am On a personal revelation level, the lds church locking down in 2020 was tolerable. Not ideal closing temples tho.

When the brethren started doing the masking while in church including pregnant mothers and telling people to get the wax, that was when they went against divine law. Violation of free will and an oath of allegiance towards satan.

Now were they always like that? I do not know but before 2020 they were doing all right polixy wise. Home church and preparing for the oil lamp and return were all correct.

Taking the mrna disables your temple s connection ti spirit even holy s. This is not permanent but it indeed changes personalities. Even if nelson was not problematix before 2p20, the shot was the feather that broke.

From a divine pov, this is all orchestrated or allowed to test the saints and all of humanity. Make your choices and go to which sheep or goal herd u belong to.

God does not treat the lds as special or exemplary. God is dealing with the entire world. That is how u know it is god.

The reaction of the world to the lockdowns and waxxines changes what the government s laws are. So the video s message to focus on your personal behavior is correct.

Right now the division of goats and sheep is done, spoiler alert, based on your conscious decisions.

Victim vs victimizer vs savior complex

And the level above that which is self responsible
What do you consider “all right policy wise”? Are you referring to policy or doctrine? They are no synonymous IMO.

The oil in the lamp has a lot of meaning. It’s how God speaks to you and, in turn, how your bring the light of Christ into your life and the lives of those around you. In this church, your revelation (oil) cannot be different than their oil.
I refer mostly to the 2016 to 2019 period of general conferences and official policy changes.

The oil in lamp would be the story about the bridesmaids. Some were ready, others were not.

So i already knew, due to personal revelation about various topics including the dark hydra state and other conspiracies in 2018. Thus i saw the new focus on home churches and other things as being a positive sign that the lds leadership was listening to the same holy spirit as i was. These changes i began thinking of introducing while attending elders q and finding some weaknesses in the way the saints were taught. I did not tell anyone including any bishops. Then suddenly a short time later, the lds brethren would introduce a change that addresses my internal criticism in a positive fashion.

There were many examples other than home church such as the introduction of the saints volumes. That took awhile though.

So i heard of criticism of the lds policies yes. But so long as they were adhering to the same holy spirit that i was in communion with, i was not worried.

Perhaps i need to disclose this tidbit of info.

I knew absolutely that covid and its waxxine was a binary bio toxin weapon on feb 28th 2020. This was just for me and i was often restrained from sharing that with others. It would have spoiled your test results. Not 21 but 2020 when op warp speed was not even there.

So prophecies are a dime a dozen to me in this apocalypse. An apoc is a good thing. It means disclosure in greek.