Most Mind-Blowing Apologetics, Yet!!!

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Most Mind-Blowing Apologetics, Yet!!!

Post by Chip »

These are the most confounding apologetics I've heard, yet, for why the church went along with the COVID scam. Watch this for just 70 seconds:

https://youtu.be/pDLjCnGT9Uk?t=10145

So, it was the MEMBERS who failed horribly through COVID because the Utah governor took $105B from the federal government for "COVID relief" to give to the secret combination, which resulted in the MEMBERS shutting down the churches, while the poor prophet was stuck having to get a shot and wear a mask, and was rudely blamed for it all, when it was the MEMBERS who didn't protect the church as they had covenanted to do.

This just takes the effin' cake!!!

This need to exonerate the church and its leaders is a SICKNESS. It is IDOLATRY in the extreme. I don't know how people's spirits go along with such nonsense. This is complete derangement. This is becoming what it now means to be an on-board Mormon.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Most Mind-Blowing Apologetics, Yet!!!

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

What silly logic. “His job is to obey the law of the land…” SMH

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Morgan Philpot. That's all that needs to be said.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

He rightfully calls the government satanic, but neglected to point out that in Utah, the government and the church are the same people. Gov Cox does not even sneeze without RMN approval.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Yeah, I listened to that some time ago. His mental gymnastic skills are on an elite level.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

ransomme wrote: March 20th, 2023, 5:50 pm Yeah, I listened to that some time ago. His mental gymnastic skills are on an elite level.

He has a Steve-Jobs-level reality warp field around him.

A lot of things he said were really important and true, but then it all folds into maintaining the idols.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Chip wrote: March 20th, 2023, 5:26 pm These are the most confounding apologetics I've heard, yet, for why the church went along with the COVID scam. Watch this for just 70 seconds:

So, it was the MEMBERS who failed horribly through COVID because the Utah governor took $105B from the federal government for "COVID relief" to give to the secret combination, which resulted in the MEMBERS shutting down the churches, while the poor prophet was stuck having to get a shot and wear a mask, and was rudely blamed for it all, when it was the MEMBERS who didn't protect the church as they had covenanted to do.

This need to exonerate the church and its leaders is a SICKNESS. It is IDOLATRY in the extreme. I don't know how people's spirits go along with such nonsense. This is complete derangement. This is becoming what it now means to be an on-board Mormon.
Had to listen 3 times- to be sure I was hearing him clearly-🤯
Wow. Those in attendance seemed to be totally on board
the train, heading for the cliff
Listened a few minutes longer, trying to understand his views -
strange perspective/ interpretation of scriptures - I'm no scriptorian, but I thought it was a mixed up mess. Though he seemed to really believe what he was selling, it fell flat for me- void of truth

On a petty note: those who know don't use giant forks as home decor, no matter how much $ they have

Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Post by Seed Starter »

Chip wrote: March 20th, 2023, 5:59 pm
ransomme wrote: March 20th, 2023, 5:50 pm Yeah, I listened to that some time ago. His mental gymnastic skills are on an elite level.

He has a Steve-Jobs-level reality warp field around him.

A lot of things he said were really important and true, but then it all folds into maintaining the idols.
Ya I was waiting for it and it came out of left field when I wasn't expecting it :lol: That's a long video!

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

TwochurchesOnly wrote: March 20th, 2023, 6:11 pm
Chip wrote: March 20th, 2023, 5:26 pm These are the most confounding apologetics I've heard, yet, for why the church went along with the COVID scam. Watch this for just 70 seconds:

Had to listen 3 times- to be sure I was hearing him clearly-🤯
Wow. Those in attendance seemed to be totally on board
the train, heading for the cliff
Listened a few minutes longer, trying to understand his views -
strange perspective/ interpretation of scriptures - I'm no scriptorian, but I thought it was a mixed up mess. Though he seemed to really believe what he was selling, it fell flat for me- void of truth

On a petty note: those who know don't use giant forks as home decor, no matter how much $ they have

They were all in some kind of buffet restaurant, it seemed.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

endlessQuestions wrote: March 20th, 2023, 5:39 pm Morgan Philpot. That's all that needs to be said.
And the comments -" I could listen to him for hours"
Yikes

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Fine, I'll embed it 😉😁

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

I've listened to the whole talk. Minus the COVID BS and some other gospel topics, which I believe he's dead wrong on... I actually think there is some good stuff in his presentation

He's Ammon Bundy's lawyer

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

nightlight wrote: March 20th, 2023, 6:35 pm I've listened to the whole talk. Minus the COVID BS and some other gospel topics, which I believe he's dead wrong on... I actually think there is some good stuff in his presentation

I should have pointed out that he DID say a lot of awesome things and tied many significant things together. A lot of it was thought-provoking for me. I learned some new things.

...But I noticed that he avoided the painful aspect of the COVID topic until he said those crazy things, blaming the members for it all, even for what Governor Cox did, and made the prophet out to be some hapless victim.

We have the craziest apologetics going on in the church, maybe because we have members that WANT to believe in the church so badly. Their spirits recognize the conflicts, but it is tantamount that all the conflicts be resolved in some way which exonerates the ones who will not be spoken ill of. They are overjoyed when someone can step up, like this guy did, and deliver the goods that will get them back to feeling that all is well in Zion.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

nightlight wrote: March 20th, 2023, 6:35 pm
That’s kind of unfortunate…

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 20th, 2023, 6:49 pm
Why?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

nightlight wrote: March 20th, 2023, 6:54 pm
Why?
I’ve enjoyed many of the things Ammon has stood for. I was hoping that the man who helps represent him was awake to the corruption in the LDS top leadership.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 20th, 2023, 6:56 pm

Why?
I’ve enjoyed many of the things Ammon has stood for. I was hoping that the man who helps represent him was awake to the corruption in the LDS top leadership.

His is amazingly aware of corruption all around us, but doesn't register any within the church.

He said a few times over those three and a half hours that if you're not on board with the church, you are going to be left behind. That is what he believes.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Chip wrote: March 20th, 2023, 7:44 pm

Why?

His is amazingly aware of corruption all around us, but doesn't register any within the church.

He said a few times over those three and a half hours that if you're not on board with the church, you are going to be left behind. That is what he believes.
sad

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

TwochurchesOnly wrote: March 20th, 2023, 8:07 pm
Chip wrote: March 20th, 2023, 7:44 pm

sad
It is, but the days of this ridiculous delusion are numbered.

Not everybody's on the same timeline... people wake up to different things at different times.
There are many solid folks out there who still believe the ship is at full sail.

God is merciful though

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Oh, SNAP!!! At 3:22:00 he brings up secret societies and after dismissing The Odd Fellows as benign, he states that Skull And Bones "are just evil, they're SUPER evil". He hadn't gotten the memo, yet, about the prophet being a member of Skull And Bones:

https://youtu.be/pDLjCnGT9Uk?t=12120

I wonder how he explains this nowadays in his talks. What's the new escape hatch that will preserve infallibility?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Maybe this Morgan Philpot guy is just being the lawyer that he is and he's constructing a probono defense for the prophet.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Chip wrote: March 20th, 2023, 8:46 pm Oh, SNAP!!! At 3:22:00 he brings up secret societies and after dismissing The Odd Fellows as benign, he states that Skull And Bones "are just evil, they're SUPER evil". He hadn't gotten the memo, yet, about the prophet being a member of Skull And Bones:

https://youtu.be/pDLjCnGT9Uk?t=12120

I wonder how he explains this nowadays in his talks. What's the new escape hatch that will preserve infallibility?

The timing was probably not a coincidence.

Skull and Bones, also known as The Order, Order 322 or The Brotherhood of Death, is an undergraduate senior secret student society at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. The oldest senior class society at the university, Skull and Bones has become a cultural institution known for its powerful alumni and various conspiracy theories...---Wikipedia

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Thinking more about this today....

The church getting behind the covid scam was an ultimate betrayal of trust that members held in them. I mean, it is the phantom front-page news in Mormondom. The leaders obviously hope that they NEVER have to address it. Many members will yet die early because of this betrayal.

This Morgan Philpot talked for three hours about all the ways that secret combos are seeking to destroy us. When he finally got around to the vax issue, within a few sentences, he blames it on the members and makes the prophet into a victimized bystander whose hands were tied (poor guy). Did the prophet really have to PUSH the vax? Come on!!!!

This just shows that Morgan recognizes the magnitude of the problem and feels the need to concoct the most far-flung excuse one could possibly muster to exonerate his sacred idol.

His whole presentation was a bit like some super soldier firing machine guns from both hands, but then he stops, pulls out a tiny pocket knife and sticks it right in his eye.

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

I listened for a while but to me all that prophesied revelation with trumpet blowing is coming later with the true Davidic leader who's talked about in Isaiah. All through Isaiah it clearly shows us that the church and especially the leaders are not in good standing with the Lord, The church is still under condemnation and has almost completely left the teachings of JS and the Lord. This is why he will send a true warning voice to all the nations starting in the USA. His name is David from the house of David. He will gather the true people of Zion to a place of safety. He will take the Book of Mormon and all the Gospels from the lost tribes, he will take them from the US and will restore them back to Israel in Jerusalem. (fulfillment of the Gentiles reign)

David will receive true revelation from God and perform many miracles for the benefit of Zion. He will also establish Zion in the US and Israel with his two helpers who are witnesses in Israel. He will completely restore the fullness of the Restored Gospel to those who make it into Zion. The entire world will know about him and he is rejected by the church leaders and the church members. On the other hand many church members and leaders will embrace the end time dictator instead!

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

On a personal revelation level, the lds church locking down in 2020 was tolerable. Not ideal closing temples tho.

When the brethren started doing the masking while in church including pregnant mothers and telling people to get the wax, that was when they went against divine law. Violation of free will and an oath of allegiance towards satan.

Now were they always like that? I do not know but before 2020 they were doing all right polixy wise. Home church and preparing for the oil lamp and return were all correct.

Taking the mrna disables your temple s connection ti spirit even holy s. This is not permanent but it indeed changes personalities. Even if nelson was not problematix before 2p20, the shot was the feather that broke.

From a divine pov, this is all orchestrated or allowed to test the saints and all of humanity. Make your choices and go to which sheep or goal herd u belong to.

God does not treat the lds as special or exemplary. God is dealing with the entire world. That is how u know it is god.

The reaction of the world to the lockdowns and waxxines changes what the government s laws are. So the video s message to focus on your personal behavior is correct.

Right now the division of goats and sheep is done, spoiler alert, based on your conscious decisions.

Victim vs victimizer vs savior complex

And the level above that which is self responsible