It appears Tuesday. March 21 is going to be a big day.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
creator
(of the Forum)

Re: It appears Tuesday. March 21 is going to be a big day.

Post by creator »

end-of-the-world.png
end-of-the-world.png (42.28 KiB) Viewed 359 times

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Godislove wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 9:31 am
endlessQuestions wrote: March 21st, 2023, 5:25 pm 3/22 is Skull and Bones day.

Also Genesis 3:22 day.

Might want to compare the KJV with the Inspired Version on that reference. Could be worth your time.
What about 3/23/23?
Do you think it might have any significance? It reads the same forwards or backwards.
None of these days are "holy days" on John Pratt's sacred calendar models. I don't think anything important to God is happening.

I do enjoy just looking at the patterns, though, and this date pattern is fun, don't you think?

3/21/23
3/22/23
3/23/23

Life is weird. It's hard to sus out the meaningful patterns from the random ones. Guess that's why God gave us these big old brains, and the ability to communicate with him, right?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 9:41 am
Godislove wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 9:31 am
endlessQuestions wrote: March 21st, 2023, 5:25 pm 3/22 is Skull and Bones day.

Also Genesis 3:22 day.

Might want to compare the KJV with the Inspired Version on that reference. Could be worth your time.
What about 3/23/23?
Do you think it might have any significance? It reads the same forwards or backwards.
None of these days are "holy days" on John Pratt's sacred calendar models. I don't think anything important to God is happening.

I do enjoy just looking at the patterns, though, and this date pattern is fun, don't you think?

3/21/23
3/22/23
3/23/23

Life is weird. It's hard to sus out the meaningful patterns from the random ones. Guess that's why God gave us these big old brains, and the ability to communicate with him, right?
Only in the US.
The rest of the world, including the church, goes day, month, year (shortest to longest).
So today is 22/03/23.
Nothing particularly striking about that.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Robin Hood wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 1:15 pm The rest of the world, including the church, goes day, month, year (shortest to longest).
So today is 22/03/23.
How everyone should do it (and many do already):

Year/Month/Day
2023/03/22

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

At least it's the way that makes most sense for sorting, archiving, alphabetizing, etc.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

I guess equity markets are reacting negatively to another (smaller) Fed rate hike.
Last edited by tmac on March 22nd, 2023, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

More banks will fold as the fed rate exceeds the rate of return on the loans they put out over the last several years. Last years gov bonds, purchased at lower rates, will continue to be sold short of value to make up for losses, and the cycle of troubled banks will become more glaring,

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

3:22 on 3/22

Fun

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Seems like another nothing burger to me so far…

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

tmac wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 2:13 pm I guess the markets are reacting negatively to another (smaller) Fed rate hike.
Metals have done alright so far.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Yes, nice bump to metals, with DJ down 500+. Instability is usually good for metals — unless you’re buying.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Stephanie Pomboy predicted stocks will drop 30% on Fox Business this morning. That means a 2800 S&P. Things are not looking good.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 21st, 2023, 10:10 am “Let’s start a riot because a billionaire told us too…”
Nothing shady there… :)
He never said "riot". He said we should protest. If it is him to tell us when to protest, who will it be? Not looking for a Trump for or against fight.

But let's face it. We have a forum of people here that mostly believe our government (US) is somewhere between wasteful, incompetent and stealing freedoms tooo full blown evil in preparation for the end of the world! YET, what can we do? Some say to keep on praying in our closets. Not bad advice but seems not enough to even slowly slow down the rate of growing evil. Others say do nothing, god is in charge, they quote a few random scriptures but forget how the ANL in BoM and that the entire Nephite and Jaredite nations were killed to a man w/o god's intervention. Not too mention how Israel and the promised land, maintained a solid nation for what........ 1.5 generations (last half of David and Solomon) before being split, with 10/12 worshiping Baal again then carried away to never be heard of again? How many days of peace did Israel have from Abraham on (can skip 400 years as slaves in the count if you like)?

Frankly, we need someone to pull us together and in public. Someone with the power and the tenacity to do it. Else, we will sit here quietly praying in our closets when Satan rages and none will be spared as we were just lukewarm, as Jesus warns.

As far as this indictment, it seems that some random Soros back a...... holes cannot control themselves. but who can blame them? Bragg is nobody, but if he even gets an indictment, he will get book deals like Clinton, Obama, Bolton, Cohen, and every other disgruntled person at a minimum of $5M each!

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Christianlee wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 3:27 pm Stephanie Pomboy predicted stocks will drop 30% on Fox Business this morning. That means a 2800 S&P. Things are not looking good.
As I have said before, I like her. I think in REAL terms she is correct, nut in nominal terms, the stock markets should skyrocket. in high inflation I wouldn't be surprised to see a 5000 S&P and a 50,000 DJIA. But all inflation, actual value of those indices will go down.

Most of the amazing climb of the past decade was really just inflationary. People think inflation has to show up in the grocery store to be real. Truth is, housing, stocks, autos, and education have all been highly inflated by money printing.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

TheDuke wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 3:37 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 21st, 2023, 10:10 am “Let’s start a riot because a billionaire told us too…”
He never said "riot". He said we should protest. If it is him to tell us when to protest, who will it be? Not looking for a Trump for or against fight.

But let's face it. We have a forum of people here that mostly believe our government (US) is somewhere between wasteful, incompetent and stealing freedoms tooo full blown evil in preparation for the end of the world! YET, what can we do? Some say to keep on praying in our closets. Not bad advice but seems not enough to even slowly slow down the rate of growing evil. Others say do nothing, god is in charge, they quote a few random scriptures but forget how the ANL in BoM and that the entire Nephite and Jaredite nations were killed to a man w/o god's intervention. Not too mention how Israel and the promised land, maintained a solid nation for what........ 1.5 generations (last half of David and Solomon) before being split, with 10/12 worshiping Baal again then carried away to never be heard of again? How many days of peace did Israel have from Abraham on (can skip 400 years as slaves in the count if you like)?

Frankly, we need someone to pull us together and in public. Someone with the power and the tenacity to do it. Else, we will sit here quietly praying in our closets when Satan rages and none will be spared as we were just lukewarm, as Jesus warns.

As far as this indictment, it seems that some random Soros back a...... holes cannot control themselves. but who can blame them? Bragg is nobody, but if he even gets an indictment, he will get book deals like Clinton, Obama, Bolton, Cohen, and every other disgruntled person at a minimum of $5M each!
You do realize I was being facetious in that quote, right?

And I 100% agree that secret combinations are well above any political purview. They operate on a level that is beyond what any of us could probably imagine. These people control nations and probably push trillions of dollars around per day.

The last place I'd look for a person to unite our country is Donald Trump. Ok, well, maybe Biden or any Democrat. But we have to wake up to the reality that these people will not give up the control they have without massive bloodshed. I think we could learn a great deal from the scripture accounts of people fleeing Babylon. These places, the whore if you will, will become (are?) hellholes.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

He never said "riot". He said we should protest.
Trump said PROTEST, PROTEST, PROTEST all in caps. So 3 caps in PROTEST= one riot. ;)

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

GeeR wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 4:14 pm
He never said "riot". He said we should protest.
Trump said PROTEST, PROTEST, PROTEST all in caps. So 3 caps in PROTEST= one riot. ;)
It doe NOT, NOT, NOT............. even 4 nots wouldn't change the wording.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

creator wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 1:37 pm
Robin Hood wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 1:15 pm The rest of the world, including the church, goes day, month, year (shortest to longest).
So today is 22/03/23.
How everyone should do it (and many do already):

Year/Month/Day
2023/03/22

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

At least it's the way that makes most sense for sorting, archiving, alphabetizing, etc.
03/2023/22 is just as logical as any other system but no one uses it.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

◾️ The Russian Federation positively assesses the position of China on Ukraine, and China positively assesses the readiness of the Russian Federation to launch negotiations;
◾️ Russia and China are concerned about the risks associated with the creation of AUKUS and their plans to build nuclear submarines;
◾️ Russia and China call on AUKUS to strictly fulfill its obligations to non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction;
◾️ Russia and China are planning to strengthen a comprehensive partnership in the energy sector;
◾️ The Russian Federation and China believe that in order to resolve the Ukrainian crisis, it is necessary to prevent bloc confrontation and incitement of conflict;
◾️ The Russian Federation and China are concerned about the military-biological activities of the United States, they demand clarification on this matter;
◾️ Russia and China will expand scientific exchanges to ensure the technological leadership of the two countries;
◾️ The Russian Federation and China urge to avoid the degradation of the crisis in Ukraine and its transition "to an uncontrollable phase";
◾️ Russia and China oppose all unilateral sanctions imposed bypassing the UN Security Council;
◾️ Russia and China are pushing for the US to speed up the elimination of its stockpile of chemical weapons;
◾️ Russia and China will strengthen cooperation in agriculture to ensure food security;
◾️ The Russian Federation and China plan to promote mutual and global energy security;
Russia and China insist that NATO strictly observe the defensive nature of their organization and respect foreign sovereignty;
◾️ Russia and China oppose the formation of "closed exclusive bloc structures, bloc policies and opposing camps" in the Asia-Pacific region;
◾️ The Russian Federation and China will increase the scale and optimize the structure of trade, including through the development of electronic commerce;
◾️ Russia and China are going to increase the level of financial cooperation and strengthen cooperation in the financial markets;
◾️ The United States must take real action to address the legitimate concerns of the DPRK and create conditions for dialogue;
◾️ The Russian Federation and China are concerned about the intensification of US activities in the field of missile weapons and call for an end to undermining international security;
◾️ Russia and China are against attempts to use space for armed confrontation and will oppose such activity;
◾️ Russia and China will expand mutual access to agricultural products and strengthen investment cooperation in this area;
◾️ The Russian Federation and the PRC are aimed at cooperation in the field of mutually beneficial supply of basic goods and mineral resources;
◾️ The Russian Federation and China oppose the militarization of IT, they are for multilateral, equal and transparent global governance of the Internet.
http://www.en.kremlin.ru/supplement/5770
https://www.reuters.com/world/china/mos ... 022-02-04/
https://www.daily-sun.com/post/680733/R ... -statement

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

This story makes sense to me, but I’m no finance wizard.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 6:31 pm This seems important:

https://archive.is/2023.03.22-100606/ht ... -18481305/
I have been wondering about the alliance

side note... does this pic from the article look photoshopped?
Attachments
PIC.webp
PIC.webp (59.19 KiB) Viewed 176 times

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 23rd, 2023, 1:44 pm This story makes sense to me, but I’m no finance wizard.

An hour and a half. Do you really think I have absolutely nothing to do with my life. (Not a question.)

Could you post the Cliffs Notes or Sparknotes?
dc

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: March 18th, 2023, 10:03 pm
Original_Intent wrote: March 18th, 2023, 4:32 pm Watching a few videos this morning on the financial crisis, and on a couple of live broadcasts, people keep commenting "Ignore the shiny object on Tuesday!" but I can't get anyone to clarify what is going on.

I did a little digging and apparently Trump believes he will be arrested on Tuesday, and this is getting a lot of coverage. So I am guessing this is being done as a distraction to be the big story for the news cycle for a few days. I assume if true it is to distract from something going on in the banking world (or possibly Ukraine or other).

I am also hearing scuttlebutt that IF Trump is arrested, that many of his loyal followers have sworn to withdraw all money they can from the banks (which, if that pans out, maybe better get your money out on Monday?) and everything up to civil war breaking out as some feel this move would put the U.S. even more solidly in "banana republic" status.

Some claiming numerological significance, and I know the bad guys do like to do things on days and times when numbers line up
3/22/2023 = 322 / 223

322 Skull & Bones

223 The Synagogue of Sat*n
We'll see.

Former U.S. president Donald Trump said he expects to be arrested on Tuesday in a case brought by the Manhattan district attorney's office, and called on his supporters to protest, according to a post on Truth Social on Saturday.

briznian
captain of 100

Post by briznian »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 24th, 2023, 5:02 am
briznian wrote: March 24th, 2023, 4:54 am
endlessSpareTime wrote: March 24th, 2023, 4:33 am
Go back to your social media feed, dc. No need to try to exercise a brain that’s not accustomed to thinking in segments longer than 30 seconds.
Lame 😐
I actually mean it.

The number of people I speak to that are no longer capable of focusing their mind for more than three minutes is startling.

They seem to just get agitated when you ask them to actually use their facilities of logic and reason, and I don’t have time for that at this point.

It’s better if they just go back to their dopamine filled social media feed.

So, what’s more lame? Not being able to focus your mind for an hour and a half? Or trying to protect the person who can’t focus their mind for an hour and a half?
Who are you exactly to accuse David13 or anyone here of being addicted to social media? Thanks dad.

Why don’t you go back to endlessly clogging up the forum with your endless posts in endless new threads about endless nothing burgers?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

briznian wrote: March 24th, 2023, 5:15 am
endlessQuestions wrote: March 24th, 2023, 5:02 am
briznian wrote: March 24th, 2023, 4:54 am

Lame 😐
I actually mean it.

The number of people I speak to that are no longer capable of focusing their mind for more than three minutes is startling.

They seem to just get agitated when you ask them to actually use their facilities of logic and reason, and I don’t have time for that at this point.

It’s better if they just go back to their dopamine filled social media feed.

So, what’s more lame? Not being able to focus your mind for an hour and a half? Or trying to protect the person who can’t focus their mind for an hour and a half?
Who are you exactly to accuse David13 or anyone here of being addicted to social media? Thanks dad.

Why don’t you go back to endlessly clogging up the forum with your endless posts in endless new threads about endless nothing burgers?
Ok, I’ll do that. 👍🏻