It appears Tuesday. March 21 is going to be a big day.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
creator
(of the Forum)

Re: It appears Tuesday. March 21 is going to be a big day.

Post by creator »

Lemarque wrote: March 20th, 2023, 10:16 am
creator wrote: March 19th, 2023, 9:25 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: March 18th, 2023, 6:19 pm

Interesting. Do you have any sources on that, by chance? I would be very interested in digging a bit deeper.
The Significance of the Equinox (and Solstice) for Christians.
Did I get kicked out of a forum? "You are not authorised to read this forum."

At least authorised is spelled correctly.
Anyone should have access to read that.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

creator wrote: March 20th, 2023, 10:38 am

I get the same error message.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 20th, 2023, 10:59 am

How about now?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

creator wrote: March 20th, 2023, 11:05 am
How about now?
works

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

How about now?
I can see it now.

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 20th, 2023, 11:07 am

How about now?
I can see it now.
I can see it now too.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

I smell false flag and psyop coming our way. Because they don't like the recent revolutions from Tucker that the media and politicians lied and January 6 was a setup, they are clutching at straws and trying to paint protestors or Trump supporters as terrorists once again. More political theater.

More distractions to pull our attention away from the economic disaster, banks collapsing and politicians putting it in their pockets, the Ukraine disaster/Biden starting WW3, the death toll from the Covid shots, etc.

Honestly a very bad idea for Trump asking his supporters to protest when you know they are going to be set up again. Not falling for the left/right paradigm. I don't think we can trust any politicians on either side. It's the divide and conquer strategy with anything political.

Years ago I decided Constitutional principles were my only real cup of tea. Politics are just bad. The system is corrupt from top to bottom. Not just nationally but locally also. Utah is terrible. By far one of the very worst.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

dreamtheater76 wrote: March 20th, 2023, 7:56 pm I smell false flag and psyop coming our way. Because they don't like the recent revolutions from Tucker that the media and politicians lied and January 6 was a setup, they are clutching at straws and trying to paint protestors or Trump supporters as terrorists once again. More political theater.

More distractions to pull our attention away from the economic disaster, banks collapsing and politicians putting it in their pockets, the Ukraine disaster/Biden starting WW3, the death toll from the Covid shots, etc.

Honestly a very bad idea for Trump asking his supporters to protest when you know they are going to be set up again. Not falling for the left/right paradigm. I don't think we can trust any politicians on either side. It's the divide and conquer strategy with anything political.

Years ago I decided Constitutional principles were my only real cup of tea. Politics are just bad. The system is corrupt from top to bottom. Not just nationally but locally also. Utah is terrible. By far one of the very worst.
I don’t think they’re clutching at straws in the least. They have the art of deception down pat. They conned both the left and the right.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 20th, 2023, 7:58 pm
dreamtheater76 wrote: March 20th, 2023, 7:56 pm I smell false flag and psyop coming our way. Because they don't like the recent revolutions from Tucker that the media and politicians lied and January 6 was a setup, they are clutching at straws and trying to paint protestors or Trump supporters as terrorists once again. More political theater.

I don’t think they’re clutching at straws in the least. They have the art of deception down pat. They conned both the left and the right.
To reuse or go back to the Stormy Daniels case seemed pretty desperate. But I believe they are using it because it involves Trump and not any of them.

I don't think they are very smart. I believe there are too many people who are dumb and guilible who watch the news and will believe just about anything.

I don't believe anything that comes from Mainstream Media. With technology and how far it has advanced I believe they can stage just about anything now that makes them more dangerous than ever. In this way I do believe they can be more deceptive than ever.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

dreamtheater76 wrote: March 20th, 2023, 8:06 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 20th, 2023, 7:58 pm

To reuse or go back to the Stormy Daniels case seemed pretty desperate. But I believe they are using it because it involves Trump and not any of them.

I don't think they are very smart. I believe there are too many people who are dumb and guilible who watch the news and will believe just about anything.

I don't believe anything that comes from Mainstream Media. With technology and how far it has advanced I believe they can stage just about anything now that makes them more dangerous than ever. In this way I do believe they can be more deceptive than ever.
Trump is a pawn, just like the rest of them. That’s why I say they’re “smart.” Most American’s still believe their vote matters.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Nada so far. I wonder if tomorrow is the big day as re-reading they did say 322 (Skull and Bones) but I would have sworn they mentio0ned Tuesday specifically.

Or it could all be a nothingburger, which these things usually turn out to be.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Ah, but the good thing is, it’s much easier to control our weight on nothingburgers.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

tmac wrote: March 21st, 2023, 9:44 am Ah, but the good thing is, it’s much easier to control our weight on nothingburgers.
Amen to that

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

I did hear 700 riot police were deployed in NYC in anticipation of Trump being arrested.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

It's 4pm here.
Quiet day so far.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

“Let’s start a riot because a billionaire told us too…”
Nothing shady there… :)

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Original_Intent wrote: March 21st, 2023, 10:00 am I did hear 700 riot police were deployed in NYC in anticipation of Trump being arrested.
Yesterday there were more reporters than protesters. People likely see protesting as a J6 trap. Trump looks pathetic asking for protesters. He needs to murder someone on Fifth Avenue I guess.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

3/22 is Skull and Bones day.

Also Genesis 3:22 day.

Might want to compare the KJV with the Inspired Version on that reference. Could be worth your time.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

The biggest of days.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

creator wrote: March 21st, 2023, 6:52 pm The biggest of days.
I think you mixed up your equinoxes and your solstices again. :D

But yes, it was a big yawn. I suspect tomorrow was the big day due to the Fed statement at noon. I really feel like they are in a no-win position, but they have marvelous dexterity when it comes to can-kicking down the road.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

OK gimme a mulligan. (I also disagree with a LOT of this short video, but the Skull and Bones humiliation ritual seems legit.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

So the biggest thing I'd say I saw all day is the ongoing protests in France, shutting down fuel stations, but this didn't start today. I did read earlier this afternoon on zerohedge that the Fed is going to raise interest rates another .25% tomorrow. That might be just enough to push several of the smaller banks over the edge. Last count is something like 200+ banks are expected to fail across the US. I spoke with my brother a few nights back. He is a CPA and had worked for several of the larger companies like Price Water House Cooper and some others. As I asked him his outlook on what's going on, all he would respond with is expect things to look a lot different by the time this is over with. He expects a lot of people will loose their shirts. But again, none of this is tied to toady, it's all been ongoing for some time now.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Original_Intent wrote: March 21st, 2023, 7:44 pm OK gimme a mulligan. (I also disagree with a LOT of this short video, but the Skull and Bones humiliation ritual seems legit.
The thing that always strikes me about videos like this is how much the Trump supporters sound EXACTLY like the Clinton supporters.

It's just that most people don't take the time to watch the media (also known as programming) of their "enemies".

Can't shake the feeling people think they're players in the game, when they're actually just getting played.

Winner gets all the cattle.

Unless the cows decide to end the game.

It doesn't take a village to Make America Great Again.

Just a few cows who decide they've had enough, and decide to start a little stampede.

Moo.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Silver vs. gold 40 minutes prior to Fed annouuncement. edit: OK these charts update in real time, so they are not a snapshot of 40 minutes prior to the announcement. edit #2 I thought the Fed announcement was due out at noon Eastern time, it will be at 2:00 Eastern with the Press conference at 2:30.

Last edited by Original_Intent on March 22nd, 2023, 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 21st, 2023, 5:25 pm 3/22 is Skull and Bones day.

Also Genesis 3:22 day.

Might want to compare the KJV with the Inspired Version on that reference. Could be worth your time.
What about 3/23/23?
Do you think it might have any significance? It reads the same forwards or backwards.