Lords of the Left Hand Path - Understand Your Enemy

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Lord's of the Left Hand Path - Understand Your Enemy

Post by endlessQuestions »

p. n17

To be considered a true lord of the left-hand path then, someone must have rejected the forms of conventional “good” and embraced those of conventional “evil,” and have practiced antmomianism, as part of the effort to gain a permanent , independent , enlightened and empowered level of being. This self-deification does not seem sufficient without the “Satanic” component which acts as a guide through the quagmire of popular sentiment and conventional beliefs.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

This can be starkly contrasted with the orthodox Christian doctrine concerning the same Edemc myth. It will be apparent that a close, rational and objective reading of the “Myth of Eden” shows that the Serpent is indeed the “savior” of humanity, and its “creator” in a spiritual sense.

EQ: The good news is, this seems to be even a step beyond Beverly Campbell's incoherent, illogical arguments about Eve in the Garden of Eden.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

He's right about this:

"Throughout this book I will try to cut through the confusion, misinformation — and even disinformation — about the left-hand path and practice of actual Black Magic based on the exact principles outlined in this chapter. This is not to say that I am not aware that throughout history certain of these terms have been used by followers of the right-hand path, or by those who have simply been misled by such sources for many years, in ways very different from the way I am using them. The distinction must simply be made that I am writing about the left-hand path from an internal perspective, while most other sources are written from an external one. Reading what someone from the right-hand path has to say about the left-hand path is rather like reading a book on Wall Street written by an economics professor schooled at the University of Moscow. He may have interesting insights but without the perspective of a Wall Street broker you will probably not get much closer to really understanding how the stock market works."

Glad we finally have the inside story. Wonder why my church didn't teach me any of this.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

p. n20

Historically the left-hand path has sometimes been identified by the methods it is said to use, such as necromancy (raising the dead for divinatory purposes) and sexual magic > :: seems the right-hand path has always had a problem with sexuality). In point of fact there are no categorical methodological proscriptions on the left-hand path within its various traditions east or west. Methods are usually chosen for purely pragmatic reasons. If it works it will usually be implemented.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Incoherent arguments from the outset make EQ nervous:

"This factor must be seen in the broadest perspective, however, as some behaviors which may seem to be antinomian or against social conventions or propriety, e.g. ingesting massive doses of intoxicants, are actually roundly condemned by the most sophisticated practitioners of the left-hand path in the west The philosophical basis for this is that such intoxicants impair the exercise of the individual will and self — the supreme faculty viewed from the perspective of the left-hand path. Drugs would, from this point of view, be more effective at attaining the self-annihilation sought within the right-hand path."

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

p. n20

In this regard the black/white distinction is sometimes historically made between maleficent and beneficent magic. Magic designed to do harm is black, that which is supposed to heal or do good is white. Tins distinction at least has some valid aspects. The ordy problems from the left-hand path viewpoint are that 1) it does not address any of the essential cosmological or theological questions regarding the two paths, and 2) it is generally unrealistic. “White magicians,” when push comes to shove, usually have no problem in asking (or coercing) God or angels into giving them victory over their enemies and vanquishing their “diabolical foes” (Le., anyone who dares cross them). The left-hand path views magic as a technique or methodology of human action which in and of itself is devoid of moral value — magic doesn’t kill people, magicians kill people.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

The Black Magician refuses to be limited in his use of magic just because this activity belongs to a class of behavior usually condemned by orthodox religion. If a goal is worth attaining by any means it is perfectly acceptable to use magic if necessary to attain it. If a war is worth waging, or if a man has good reason to defend himself from attack, the Black Magician will have no problem with using magic to destroy his enemy.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

From a position of magical independence the Black Magician would be able to employ pragmatically any magical technology he willed, deal with any kind of entity (or most probably dispense with interaction with exterior entities altogether), and seek any end he desired — in each case being guided by an internal sense of purpose and responsibility. Ultimate spiritual independence is the essential quality of the left-hand path.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 9:07 am Sure hope none of our leaders decided to take this path.

That would be tragic.
How can we not see this with the plandemic? With the GGC (Good global citizen)? In aligning with the NWO? With the direct contradiction of Christ’s teachings?

THEY ARE LEFT HAND PATHED!
:D
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on March 14th, 2023, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

p. n21

However, the basic precepts of the left-hand path have for centuries penetrated far beyond the sphere of magical and occult activity. Many ancient philosophies were based on principles held in common with the left-hand path and it was only with the advent of Christianity tha t those philosophies were either first suppressed as evil, or “Christianized” so as to be made palatable, e.g. the cult of Odin or Pythagorean/Platonic philosophy. More recently, modem philosophies and political ideologies have fully embraced principles basic and fundamental to the left-hand path, almost all of which have become the accepted norm in the west

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

It is quite understandable why the forces of orthodox Christianity fought every advance in scientific, political, or religious philosophy, for each advance in spiritual freedom and enforcement of the interests of plurality over unity is indeed a victory for the Prince of Darkness — the principle of isolate intelligence — over the monolithic, singular force of the rule of God.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

That concludes Chapter One.

You want to know what the gospel of Jesus Christ is about?

THIS is what the gospel of Jesus Christ is about.

US

vs.

THEM

An eternal war.

And choosing which path we will take during our time on the battlefield.

Choose wisely, friends.

I'll be praying for you.

"Rubbish" - pffft.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I've been planning to do a post on the Yezidis soon. A curious sect.

In brief, left hand paths tend to be more selfish in motivation while right hand paths tend to be more communitarian. It's more complex than that of course.

Other religions do have the same thing. In Tibetan Buddhism, there are left and right hand paths with the left hand being associated with the Bön religion but in reality some parts of Tantricism are in that area. Other forms of left hand path include some aspects of Kabbalism, some streams in Sufism etc. In Hinduism the equivalent would be the Kali cult among others. Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry are two famous ones in the quasi-Christian vein.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Niemand wrote: March 14th, 2023, 1:04 pm I've been planning to do a post on the Yezidis soon. A curious sect.

In brief, left hand paths tend to be more selfish in motivation while right hand paths tend to be more communitarian. It's more complex than that of course.

Other religions do have the same thing. In Tibetan Buddhism, there are left and right hand paths with the left hand being associated with the Bön religion but in reality some parts of Tantricism are in that area. Other forms of left hand path include some aspects of Kabbalism, some streams in Sufism etc. In Hinduism the equivalent would be the Kali cult among others. Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry are two famous ones in the quasi-Christian vein.
I'll look forward to it.

But I do tend to think it's "just that simple", for the record - at least based on my admittedly small amount of research.

Interested to learn more.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Robin Hood wrote: March 14th, 2023, 12:12 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:54 am
Robin Hood wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:41 am
endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:31 am

Also, wondering, is this all rubbish?

http://www.utlm.org/newsletters/pdfnews ... senger.pdf

In his book, Magick, Aleister Crowley noted that “the
highest spiritual working” required the sacrifice of a male child:
It is necessary for us to consider carefully the problems
connected with the bloody sacrifice . . . the bloody sacrifice
has from time immemorial been the most considered part of
Magick. . . .
It would be unwise to condemn as irrational the practice
of those savages who tear the heart and liver from an adversary,
and devour them while yet warm. In any case it was the theory
of the ancient Magicians that any living being is a storehouse
of energy . . . At the death of the animal this energy is liberated
suddenly.
The animal should therefore be killed within the Circle,
or the Triangle, as the case may be, so that its energy cannot
escape. . . . For the highest spiritual working one must
accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest
and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high
intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim . . .
Those magicians who object to the use of blood have
endeavored to replace it with incense. . . .
But the bloody sacrifice, though more dangerous, is more
efficacious; and for nearly all purposes human sacrifice is
the best . . . The method of killing is practically uniform. The
animal should be stabbed to the heart, or its throat severed, in
either case by the knife. (Magick, pages 217, 219, 220, 222)

Or this:

In 1966, Anton Szandor LaVey founded the Church of
Satan in San Francisco. Like Aleister Crowley, LaVey took
a very strong stand against Christianity. Three years after he
founded his church, LaVey published The Satanic Bible. In
this book LaVey wrote the following:
6 I dip my forefinger in the watery blood of your impotent
mad redeemer, and write over his thorn-torn brow: The
TRUE prince of evil—the king of the slaves! . . . I gaze into
the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck him by
the beard; I uplift a broad-axe, and split open his worm-eaten
skull! (The Satanic Bible, 1969, page 30)

Or this:

Al Carlisle, a Utah State Prison psychologist, does not
agree with the statement that Satanists would not “sacrifice any
animal or baby.” According to the Salt Lake Tribune, August 3,
1986, Dr. Carlisle said:
. . . individuals who are at the cult level have no qualms
about killing others. “I know one guy who witnessed a dozen
sacrifices back east,” he said. “They believe the prime energy
in a person is in the blood. They sacrifice the person and believe
that those who consume the blood will receive the power.”
Anyone who has looked into the claims of Aleister Crowley knows that his bark was far worse than his bite.
I listened to the testimony of a former high priest in the church of satan a few years ago. He described a lot of interesting things relating to satanism and it's connection with Masonry and other secret organisations. I was interested to note that he dismissed Crowley as a fraud. Says he made up most of the things he claims simply for the notoriety.
That's funny I would have said anybody who has looked into Crowley and looked past the BS trying to make him look like he wasn't that bad a guy, knows damn well who's running this world.
That's not what I said, nor what the satanist high priest said. The real movers and shakers are in the shadows. They don't let anyone in on their secrets.
They certainly don't write books on the subject describing everything in detail... supposedly. The very fact that Crowley did that disqualifies him from being what he claimed to be.
The Church of Satan, which he founded, is not taken seriously by real satanists.
I agree the real powers work in shadow. Same as RMN isn't really running the church. That does not dismiss everything RMN is and the role he's playing, just because someone else is actually telling him where to stand. Most people do not KNOW RMN. Same with Crowley. None of what you said there negates what I said about Crowley, and the info I understand.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 12:50 pm From a position of magical independence the Black Magician would be able to employ pragmatically any magical technology he willed, deal with any kind of entity (or most probably dispense with interaction with exterior entities altogether), and seek any end he desired — in each case being guided by an internal sense of purpose and responsibility. Ultimate spiritual independence is the essential quality of the left-hand path.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Lots of Stephen Flowers docs in Maricopa County:

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdat ... oc4=&doc5=

Of course, there's a lot of "Justin Riggs" in there, too, so maybe it's nothing:

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdat ... oc4=&doc5=

(Kinda wish I was this Justin Riggs - he seems pretty successful)

https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/justin ... 5803684426

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 12:42 pm p. n16

Essentially, the left-hand path is then the path of non-union with the objective universe. It is the way of isolating consciousness within the subjective universe and, in a state of self-imposed psychic solitude, refining the soul or psyche to ever more perfect levels. The objective universe is then made to harmonize itself with the will of the individual psyche instead of the other way around. Where the right-hand path is theocentric (or certainly alleocentric — “other-centered”), the left-hand path is psychecentric, or soul/self-centered.
So, the left-hand path is a quest to become more powerful than the objective universe so that you can coerce its will to your own. Sounds subtly familiar.

It always seems come back to agency and choices, doesn't it.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Robin Hood wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:07 am
BigT wrote: March 14th, 2023, 9:37 am Here are the pertinent parts of the Sweet post:
Spoiler
While we were waiting for my mother to return from the bathroom my father’s pager went off notifying U.S. that the Mormon official was ready to meet with U.S.. When my mother got out of the bathroom, we all went back up to the second floor of the home and went to the area by the doors leading to the upper floors. We waited here for a short time before a man in a black suit, white shirt and tie opened the door and greeted U.S.. This man’s name was Brother Monson...

Monson first addressed my father and my mother, and he said, “Thank you for coming down to meet with me today. I know that it is a long way for you to get here and I just want you to know that we all really appreciate it.” Monson continued and he said, “Hinckley had intended on being here to meet with you and J.R. himself, but something came up and he was unable to be here. That is why Hinckley asked me to speak with you in his place.” Continuing Monson said, “I know that Hinckley was very impressed with you J.R. when he met you in Hailey and we are all excited to have you moving down to the Salt Lake Valley.” A part of me could remember meeting Hinckley when Monson mentioned this, and this memory pushed me deeper into myself as I did not want it discussed in front of my mother and younger brother or even my father for that matter; Monson was referring to the presentation on the CIA’s Mk-Ultra project that we had given to Hinckley in 1995 at my uncle’s home in the basement. Continuing he said, “I hope that it wasn’t too much trouble getting here and finding somewhere to park.” My father told Monson that we had lived in the Salt Lake area before and he knew his way around the city, so it was no trouble at all.

The conversation shifted to my older brother and I moving to the Salt Lake area and Monson asked how the move was going. My father told him that it was going well and said that we had brought down a trailer with my brother and I’s things and some members of the church would be helping him to unload it in the coming days. Monson told my parents how much the church appreciated them and their dedication to the Church and what he referred to as the Left-Hand Path; he told my parents that they should be very proud of me and the family Bloodline we came from. He said that he was familiar with our family bloodline, and he said that he knew that my father and mother followed what he called the Left-Hand Path of God: i.e. Satanism. He said that many follow the Right-Hand Path of God, but few he said, have the courage to follow the Left-Hand Path; Monson told U.S. that the Left-Hand Path was the shortest path to the top of this world, and he said that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, i.e. the Mormon Church, provides a way for both those who serve the Right and/or the Left-Hand of God. He explained to U.S. that many of the elite and those in power follow the Left-Hand Path of God. Monson said that several members of the Twelve Apostles followed the Left-Hand Path as well as several members of the Quorum of the Seventy. He told U.S. some of the names of those in the Twelve and the Seventy who were Satanists hiding in the Church, but I cannot at the time of this writing remember their names. He told U.S. that not all of the leaders in the Church followed the Left-Hand Path and some of them, he told U.S. do follow the Right-Hand Path: i.e. Christianity and the embracing of the light of Christ. He said that those who serve the Right-Hand of God can be useful in their way.

Monson explained that though there was fewer of U.S. who followed the Left-Hand Path it was nonetheless our responsibility to lead and control those who followed the Right-Hand Path. He explained that it was important to keep the good people in the Church busy for example with performing good deeds and being involved with activities which will keep them occupied and distracted from other more nefarious things which those on the Left-Hand Path may be committing such as pedophilia, Satanism, drug trafficking, human trafficking, mind slavery, murder, etc. Monson told U.S. that by letting some of the local church members in the area help my older brother to unload the trailer we were providing them with an opportunity to serve; they enjoy doing good works and we were providing them the opportunity to do so.

Monson continued and said that all the preparations were being arranged and put into order for my moving to the Valley. Monson told me that I would be having full access to the temple and the temple grounds for the purposes of my work for the government and the Church and he said that I would be working directly under the Church Presidency, and I would need the appropriate clearances. He said that one of the other members of the Twelve Apostles was working on the appropriate paperwork for my clearances and placement within the Church: a man by the name of Brother Eyring. Monson told U.S. that he would lead U.S. down the hallway to meet with this man who would be overseeing the handling of my paperwork, because he wanted myself as well as my parents to become familiar with him as he would also be my contact for the Church. He said that this man also followed the Left-Hand Path and was an extremely hard worker there in the offices and he spoke very highly of this man’s work ethic and the trust which he placed in him.
https://mormonmonarch.com/the-left-hand-path/
I remember reading this a while back. Thought it was complete and utter rubbish then... and still do.
Yes, so you say. Every time. And, no amount of additional witnesses will every change your mind. Got it. :)

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

BigT wrote: March 14th, 2023, 1:57 pm
Robin Hood wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:07 am
BigT wrote: March 14th, 2023, 9:37 am Here are the pertinent parts of the Sweet post:
Spoiler
While we were waiting for my mother to return from the bathroom my father’s pager went off notifying U.S. that the Mormon official was ready to meet with U.S.. When my mother got out of the bathroom, we all went back up to the second floor of the home and went to the area by the doors leading to the upper floors. We waited here for a short time before a man in a black suit, white shirt and tie opened the door and greeted U.S.. This man’s name was Brother Monson...

Monson first addressed my father and my mother, and he said, “Thank you for coming down to meet with me today. I know that it is a long way for you to get here and I just want you to know that we all really appreciate it.” Monson continued and he said, “Hinckley had intended on being here to meet with you and J.R. himself, but something came up and he was unable to be here. That is why Hinckley asked me to speak with you in his place.” Continuing Monson said, “I know that Hinckley was very impressed with you J.R. when he met you in Hailey and we are all excited to have you moving down to the Salt Lake Valley.” A part of me could remember meeting Hinckley when Monson mentioned this, and this memory pushed me deeper into myself as I did not want it discussed in front of my mother and younger brother or even my father for that matter; Monson was referring to the presentation on the CIA’s Mk-Ultra project that we had given to Hinckley in 1995 at my uncle’s home in the basement. Continuing he said, “I hope that it wasn’t too much trouble getting here and finding somewhere to park.” My father told Monson that we had lived in the Salt Lake area before and he knew his way around the city, so it was no trouble at all.

The conversation shifted to my older brother and I moving to the Salt Lake area and Monson asked how the move was going. My father told him that it was going well and said that we had brought down a trailer with my brother and I’s things and some members of the church would be helping him to unload it in the coming days. Monson told my parents how much the church appreciated them and their dedication to the Church and what he referred to as the Left-Hand Path; he told my parents that they should be very proud of me and the family Bloodline we came from. He said that he was familiar with our family bloodline, and he said that he knew that my father and mother followed what he called the Left-Hand Path of God: i.e. Satanism. He said that many follow the Right-Hand Path of God, but few he said, have the courage to follow the Left-Hand Path; Monson told U.S. that the Left-Hand Path was the shortest path to the top of this world, and he said that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, i.e. the Mormon Church, provides a way for both those who serve the Right and/or the Left-Hand of God. He explained to U.S. that many of the elite and those in power follow the Left-Hand Path of God. Monson said that several members of the Twelve Apostles followed the Left-Hand Path as well as several members of the Quorum of the Seventy. He told U.S. some of the names of those in the Twelve and the Seventy who were Satanists hiding in the Church, but I cannot at the time of this writing remember their names. He told U.S. that not all of the leaders in the Church followed the Left-Hand Path and some of them, he told U.S. do follow the Right-Hand Path: i.e. Christianity and the embracing of the light of Christ. He said that those who serve the Right-Hand of God can be useful in their way.

Monson explained that though there was fewer of U.S. who followed the Left-Hand Path it was nonetheless our responsibility to lead and control those who followed the Right-Hand Path. He explained that it was important to keep the good people in the Church busy for example with performing good deeds and being involved with activities which will keep them occupied and distracted from other more nefarious things which those on the Left-Hand Path may be committing such as pedophilia, Satanism, drug trafficking, human trafficking, mind slavery, murder, etc. Monson told U.S. that by letting some of the local church members in the area help my older brother to unload the trailer we were providing them with an opportunity to serve; they enjoy doing good works and we were providing them the opportunity to do so.

Monson continued and said that all the preparations were being arranged and put into order for my moving to the Valley. Monson told me that I would be having full access to the temple and the temple grounds for the purposes of my work for the government and the Church and he said that I would be working directly under the Church Presidency, and I would need the appropriate clearances. He said that one of the other members of the Twelve Apostles was working on the appropriate paperwork for my clearances and placement within the Church: a man by the name of Brother Eyring. Monson told U.S. that he would lead U.S. down the hallway to meet with this man who would be overseeing the handling of my paperwork, because he wanted myself as well as my parents to become familiar with him as he would also be my contact for the Church. He said that this man also followed the Left-Hand Path and was an extremely hard worker there in the offices and he spoke very highly of this man’s work ethic and the trust which he placed in him.
https://mormonmonarch.com/the-left-hand-path/
I remember reading this a while back. Thought it was complete and utter rubbish then... and still do.
Yes, so you say. Every time. And, no amount of additional witnesses will every change your mind. Got it. :)
Credible witnesses would be a different matter.
And for your information I will keep saying it. Every time.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 12:45 pm There are two major criteria for being considered a true Lord of the Left-Hand Path — Deification of the Seif and Antmomianism. The first of these is complex: The system of thought proposed by the magician or philosopher must be one that promotes individual self-deification, preferably based on an initiatorily magical scheme. This first criterion will be seen to have four distinct elements:

1) Self-deification — attainment of an enlightened (or awakened), independently existing intellect and its relative immortality.
2) Individ ualism — the enlightened intellect is that of a given individual, not a collective body
3) Initiation — the enlightenment and strength of essence necessary for the desired state of evolution of self are attained by means of stages created by the will of the magician, not because he or she was “divine” to begin with.
This is fascinating stuff, EQ.
#3 feels like the arm of the flesh; priestcraft; rigid rites and hierarchy
endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 12:45 pm The second criterion, antmomianism, states that practitioners think of themselves as “going against the grain” of their culturally conditioned and conventional norms of “good” and “evil.” True Lords of the Left-Hand Path will have the spiritual courage to identify himself with the cultural norms of “evil.” There will be an embracing of the symbols of conventional “evil,” or “impurity,” or “rationality,” or whatever quality the conventional culture fears and loathes. The lord of the left-hand path will set himself apart from his fellow man, will actually or figuratively become an outsider, in order to gain the kind of inner independence necessary for the other initiatory work present in the first criterion. The practice of this second criterion often manifests itself in “antmomianism,” that is, the purposeful reversal of conventional normatives: “evil” becomes “good,” “impure” becomes “pure,” “darkness” becomes “light”.
Inversion
endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 12:45 pm Literally antmomianism implies something “against the law.” But the practitioner of the left-hand path is not a criminal in the usual sense. He or she is bound to break the cosmic laws of nature and to break the conventional social laws imposed by ignorance and intolerance. But in so doing the left-hand path practitioner seeks a “higher law” of reality founded on knowledge and power. Although beyond good and evil, tins path requires the most rigorous of ethical standards. These standards are based on understanding and not on blind obedience to external authorities.
This paragraph has me thinking about a certain garden, trees, and there not being another way.

We have worldly, mechanical knowledge vs. spiritual, edifying knowledge -- both approaches endow different types of power

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 12:46 pm This can be starkly contrasted with the orthodox Christian doctrine concerning the same Edemc myth. It will be apparent that a close, rational and objective reading of the “Myth of Eden” shows that the Serpent is indeed the “savior” of humanity, and its “creator” in a spiritual sense.

EQ: The good news is, this seems to be even a step beyond Beverly Campbell's incoherent, illogical arguments about Eve in the Garden of Eden.
In this kind of reading Lucifer is recast as Prometheus, the Greek culture hero who brought the gift of fire and light from the gods and was punished for it. This can be paralleled in more modern settings for bringing the light of science and knowledge to humanity, whether or not it accords with the will of God in the Bible.

Prometheanism is often code in certain circles for Luciferianism. It is more palatable.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 14th, 2023, 12:51 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 9:07 am Sure hope none of our leaders decided to take this path.

That would be tragic.
How can we not see this with the plandemic? With the GGC (Good global citizen)? In aligning with the NWO? With the direct contradiction of Christ’s teachings?

THEY ARE LEFT HAND PATHED!
:D
I found it curious how Easter and Christmas (also Passover) were major targets in 2020 and 2021. I know some people here question the first two festivals (with some reason), but globalism appears to have seen the ritual power of such collective ceremonies as a threat.

In 2021, there was a full Moon at Halloween, which would have been of significance to occultists. The last time this happened was 1944 in the middle of WW2 and probably much prayer.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Dusty Wanderer wrote: March 14th, 2023, 2:15 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 12:45 pm There are two major criteria for being considered a true Lord of the Left-Hand Path — Deification of the Seif and Antmomianism. The first of these is complex: The system of thought proposed by the magician or philosopher must be one that promotes individual self-deification, preferably based on an initiatorily magical scheme. This first criterion will be seen to have four distinct elements:

1) Self-deification — attainment of an enlightened (or awakened), independently existing intellect and its relative immortality.
2) Individ ualism — the enlightened intellect is that of a given individual, not a collective body
3) Initiation — the enlightenment and strength of essence necessary for the desired state of evolution of self are attained by means of stages created by the will of the magician, not because he or she was “divine” to begin with.
This is fascinating stuff, EQ.
#3 feels like the arm of the flesh; priestcraft; rigid rites and hierarchy
endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 12:45 pm The second criterion, antmomianism, states that practitioners think of themselves as “going against the grain” of their culturally conditioned and conventional norms of “good” and “evil.” True Lords of the Left-Hand Path will have the spiritual courage to identify himself with the cultural norms of “evil.” There will be an embracing of the symbols of conventional “evil,” or “impurity,” or “rationality,” or whatever quality the conventional culture fears and loathes. The lord of the left-hand path will set himself apart from his fellow man, will actually or figuratively become an outsider, in order to gain the kind of inner independence necessary for the other initiatory work present in the first criterion. The practice of this second criterion often manifests itself in “antmomianism,” that is, the purposeful reversal of conventional normatives: “evil” becomes “good,” “impure” becomes “pure,” “darkness” becomes “light”.
Inversion
endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 12:45 pm Literally antmomianism implies something “against the law.” But the practitioner of the left-hand path is not a criminal in the usual sense. He or she is bound to break the cosmic laws of nature and to break the conventional social laws imposed by ignorance and intolerance. But in so doing the left-hand path practitioner seeks a “higher law” of reality founded on knowledge and power. Although beyond good and evil, tins path requires the most rigorous of ethical standards. These standards are based on understanding and not on blind obedience to external authorities.
This paragraph has me thinking about a certain garden, trees, and there not being another way.

We have worldly, mechanical knowledge vs. spiritual, edifying knowledge -- both approaches endow different types of power
1) It feels like it because that's exactly what it is
2) Inversion is correct - literal fulfillment of biblical prophecy
3) I think Beverly Campbell is disconcertingly close to having identical thoughts about Eve as our left-hand path friends do. And she was, of course, not born with those ideas, but was indoctrinated with them at some point in her life. Which leads to the obvious questions: by whom, at what point, and to what end?

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

Niemand wrote: March 14th, 2023, 2:17 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: March 14th, 2023, 12:46 pm This can be starkly contrasted with the orthodox Christian doctrine concerning the same Edemc myth. It will be apparent that a close, rational and objective reading of the “Myth of Eden” shows that the Serpent is indeed the “savior” of humanity, and its “creator” in a spiritual sense.

In this kind of reading Lucifer is recast as Prometheus, the Greek culture hero who brought the gift of fire and light from the gods and was punished for it. This can be paralleled in more modern settings for bringing the light of science and knowledge to humanity, whether or not it accords with the will of God in the Bible.

Prometheanism is often code in certain circles for Luciferianism. It is more palatable.

He's floating over what appears to be the "Cosmic Mountain", right? A ring of the constellations around the mountain.