The Beatles, Mind Control and the Culture Wars

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Re: The Beatles, Mind Control and the Culture Wars

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

I had never in my life heard the theory that Paul McCartney died young and was replaced by a (taller) lookalike. Who actually happened to be more talented in songwriting apparently.

I was never a huge Beatles fan. I didn't hate their music (accept for the awful 'Imagine' song that grates on me like fingernails on a chalkboard, which I guess isn't technically a Beatles song). I just didn't care about them one way or the other, but I always thought of them as inoffensive. (My preferred poison was 80s synth rock and hair bands lol) After watching the vid linked at the top of the thread and then doing a bit of online research, I have to say I find the evidence compelling. It seems conclusive that the Beatles were a Gad/Luciferean creation, and current Paul is not actually Paul at all (he even authored a couple of 'fictional' books telling his weird life story of assuming someone else's identiy). Crazy, but looks like it's true. Mind blown!

Though I'd never heard this theory before reading this thread, by coincidence there was a Why Files episode released today which touches on it:

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Culture is the name of the game. Real warfare.
  • Exodus 32
    17 And when Joshua heard the noise of the people as they shouted, he said unto Moses, There is a noise of war in the camp.
    18 And he said, It is not the voice of them that shout for mastery, neither is it the voice of them that cry for being overcome: but the noise of them that sing do I hear.
    19 And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.

All art and warfare are based on sacrifice. The blossoming of ~ c u l t u r e ~ isn't purchased without price or without purpose. There's reasons why things like music and theatre are rife with demonic interface with the nether.

The Beatles were invented by the tavistock institute (who invented tavistock? 🤔) for the means of culture creation.

Forging mythologies and culture is next level stuff. Actual *god-tier* level stuff. Which is why tolkien is kind of a hero of mine in this sense (who also/primarily made languages - another godly sort of thing).

But I think there's importance in keeping sight of the bigger picture. If you're going to be pedantic about where your entertainment comes from, that's a pretty deep and dismal rabbit hole to go down for someone who is prone to black-and-white thinking.

Music, drama, and the arts are fluid, they are subtle and manipulable. This is why this stuff is so associated with Cain's lineage, the nephilim and ultimately Babylon ----> because of the capability of plundering that which was meant for beauty in order to make an illusion.

The answer to a foreign serpent slithering into your garden *isn't* to not talk to it and hope it goes away. The answer to freedom from Egypt *doesn't* include not playing ball with her enchanters. Serpents and serpent-worshippers can cast their magic culture spells, but in the end it only ends up being ammunition I think.
abijah` wrote: November 19th, 2021, 10:34 amI've heard tell that Lucifer used to be the heavenly choirmaster. Does that indicate a job opening? 🤔
  • 1 Chronicles 15
    David also commanded the chiefs of the Levites to appoint their brothers as the singers who should play loudly on musical instruments, on harps and lyres and cymbals, to raise sounds of joy.
I've also heard tell that Lady`Lotan can play a mean tune.. ♫ 🤫
  • Psalm 104
    Here is the sea, great and wide, which teems with creatures... There go the ships, and Leviathan, which you formed to play in it.
Maybe the whole "my snek can beat up ur snek" thing between Moses vs Pharaoh's enchanters includes certain other connotations..? 🤔

maybe the Davidic servant and Lady`Zions' choirs will play better music than the super`AI overlord can come up with, lol get rekt

Centerline
captain of 100

Post by Centerline »

I think it would depend on how the clone was created to determine whether or not it was actually a human and had a soul. Maybe the demonic elites have have discovered a way to create a human like clone.

There is a part of me that likes the Beatles music and a lot of other popular music but I often remind myself that at its best most of it and it’s messages are worldly and at its worst clearly demonic.