The Beatles, Mind Control and the Culture Wars

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
dreamtheater76
captain of 100

The Beatles, Mind Control and the Culture Wars

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Secret Combinations at work faciliting mind control and radically changing culture through the entertainment industry.

This video is very revealing. Shows how this has been done especially since the 1960's. Look where we are now. Just look at the level of wickedness and how quickly we get there. The power of media...

https://ugetube.com/watch/the-beatles-m ... mYwLv.html

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Re: The Beatles, Mind Control and the Culture Wars

Post by HVDC »

dreamtheater76 wrote: March 12th, 2023, 5:49 pm Secret Combinations at work faciliting mind control and radically changing culture through the entertainment industry.

This video is very revealing. Shows how this has been done especially since the 1960's. Look where we are now. Just look at the level of wickedness and how quickly we get there. The power of media...

My dad.

Tried to tell me about this.

Sadly.

Little h was kinda naive.

He knows now.

Sir H

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

I like a lot of songs from the Beatles and other music from that era but it is clear entertainment, particularly music in that era, groomed society for social changes that slowly led us to where we are today.
The death of America and Americana. The slow death of the American soul largely propped up by a healthy middle class. It's tragic to me.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

My mom had a record player and I used to play the Beatles records backward to see if they really had back-masking and hidden messages - they sure did!

I don't know how to ignore some of their album covers and photo shoots. :o :shock: :(

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 12th, 2023, 11:48 pm My mom had a record player and I used to play the Beatles records backward to see if they really had back-masking and hidden messages - they sure did!

I don't know how to ignore some of their album covers and photo shoots. :o :shock: :(
Yea, it's impossible to ignore . . . if you have a conscious.

Goes to show us how far and ahead the powers that be (Satan) are from us.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Well, there are two left, pray for their souls.

I have mixed feelings about the Beatles. I do think they were genuinely talented. The two dead members Lennon and Harrison represent the complex problems of the band members. Artists are often complex and flawed people. I often wonder if their flaws are there to balance out their talents.

Americans won't get this, because they don't have so much of an entrenched class system but more wealth based social structures... but for many ordinary people in the UK and Ireland, the Beatles were a breath of fresh air. Many radio presenters of the time spoke with cut glass accents, and were privately educated. At the same time, some early British pop stars pretended to be American and sang that way. The Beatles, and some of the other British bands of the time, represented working class or middle class boys who had succeeded and broken the class system. They sang about ordinary places that many people in the UK could relate to. That gave many people from poorer backgrounds a new confidence, and that was not a bad thing – they had genuine talent and had worked hard, yet retained their Liverpool accents and roots.

I think it was a tragedy that Lennon was murdered so young and we should remember that two boys lost their father. There are a lot of rumours about him at the time. One, interestingly, suggests Lennon was getting interested in Christianity shortly before his death. There seems to be no way to verify this, but if true, it may explain why the Devil took him. Lennon was always a complex mixture of arrogance and the down-to-earth, gentleness and brutishness. Lennon at his best had a great Scouse wit and way with words, and at his worst a temper and violence to him.

Harrison was flawed in a different way. I know several people who met him or had dealings with him, and spoke highly of him. He was very much a gentle and pleasant man, from what I hear, very spiritual in a sincere way... the only trouble being that he went for the wrong type of spirituality, i.e. dodgy Indian gurus like Maharishi (TM) and the Hare K. lot. In his case, I think his good qualities were misdirected.

If these men were involved in occultism, then I hope they repented of it. I know some of them went back on some things.

On another note, both my parents couldn't stand the Beatles. My father who was too old for them, regretted what they had done to music. My mother had a slightly different issue – she was just about young enough to have been into the early Beatles, but I think she hated them due to overexposure. So I grew up prejudiced against them, and grew up years after the band had broken up. Both of my parents – rightly – disliked the Beatles' involvement with drugs. I think the LSD involvement came in from someone well known and American... I forget who introduced them to it. Dylan?

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

HVDC wrote: March 12th, 2023, 9:32 pm
dreamtheater76 wrote: March 12th, 2023, 5:49 pm Secret Combinations at work faciliting mind control and radically changing culture through the entertainment industry.

My dad.

Sadly.

He knows now.

Sir H
Pulling off Billy Sheers was always the part I found unbelievable. But I wondered if they actually did it how many other times it might have happened with other celebrities. Not an easy thing to pull off that's for sure.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

BuriedTartaria wrote: March 12th, 2023, 10:17 pm I like a lot of songs from the Beatles and other music from that era but it is clear entertainment, particularly music in that era, groomed society for social changes that slowly led us to where we are today.
The death of America and Americana. The slow death of the American soul largely propped up by a healthy middle class. It's tragic to me.
I'm generation x so this was my parents generation. I did listen to their old records and was a Beatles fanatic for a good 25 years or so. Was a fan of everything from The Cure, Tears for Fears, and Iron Maiden growing up. Still love good 80's music but they don't play it on the radio anymore. I hated boy bands, corporate pop, and hair metal and that led to listening to more of my parents music.

I got into Progressive Metal when Grunge was popular and also 70's Progressive Rock. This led to my love for Classical and Jazz which my parents were also into both being musicians. That's probably why corporate
3-4 chord bands bore me to death. I don't listen to a lot of 60's music anymore. Used to listen to The Doors and now I can't stand them. Kind of turned into a Prog Rock snob. LOL!

Maybe I'm just getting old.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

dreamtheater76 wrote: March 13th, 2023, 7:02 am

My dad.

Sadly.

He knows now.

Sir H
Pulling off Billy Sheers was always the part I found unbelievable. But I wondered if they actually did it how many other times it might have happened with other celebrities. Not an easy thing to pull off that's for sure.
Unless they've got cloning technology. We've been able to clone our babies since 2002 when the first public baby was cloned. Guarantee like any other technology, the elites have had that technology at least a hundred years before they released it to the public. They had to repopulate the world with all those incubator babies they manufactured in the 1800s.

Check out the two Avril Lavigne's. Check out the multiple Madonna's. Have you seen the different versions of Obama they used? Hell's everybody can see different actors have played Biden. They don't even need clones they've got great Hollywood masks and makeup these days and CGI - like they used for the Pope that time he was waving to the live audience but the hologram glitched out.

They've pulled off all kinds of things in front of everybody's faces because we didn't think they would be doing it. Just look at NASA.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 13th, 2023, 12:37 pm

My dad.

Sadly.

He knows now.

Sir H
Unless they've got cloning technology. We've been able to clone our babies since 2002 when the first public baby was cloned. Guarantee like any other technology, the elites have had that technology at least a hundred years before they released it to the public. They had to repopulate the world with all those incubator babies they manufactured in the 1800s.

Check out the two Avril Lavigne's. Check out the multiple Madonna's. Have you seen the different versions of Obama they used? Hell's everybody can see different actors have played Biden. They don't even need clones they've got great Hollywood masks and makeup these days and CGI - like they used for the Pope that time he was waving to the live audience but the hologram glitched out.

They've pulled off all kinds of things in front of everybody's faces because we didn't think they would be doing it. Just look at NASA.
I've been wondering a lot about cloning especially in recent years. I look at what they were doing in Star Wars. "Clone Soldiers"

My sister in-laws family Muslim. Her husband is from the middle east and said these radical groups like ISIS just seem to appear out of nowhere. He doesn't know any of them personally. They operate like mindless sheep. They get a few recruits and perhaps they become agents or at least a few of them are.

Maybe some or much of Antifa are clones and wear masks to cover their identity. But considering the amount of radical youth I don't think they need clones.

Are they part of an mk2 ultra experient, are they clones, or both? What exactly is done in these eugenics labs? We are completely in the dark on most of this technology.

Seems like in the Book of Enoch stuff like this may have been happening which might explain everything from dinosaurs to giants which were probably whiped out by the flood being a product of manipulating Heavenly Father's creations.

Lots of unanswered questions. But I'm willing to bet if they do have clones it's for all the worst reasons possible.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Yet another instance when I was deaf and blind. They're piling up.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

My dad.

Sadly.

He knows now.

Sir H
It is easier when you have the media on your side.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: March 13th, 2023, 6:54 am I do think they were genuinely talented.
Satan has talents too.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 13th, 2023, 3:02 pm
Niemand wrote: March 13th, 2023, 6:54 am I do think they were genuinely talented.
Satan has talents too.
Satan has no chance of salvation, unlike the Beatles and their fans.

The Beatles were human beings. Human beings are capable of redemption and salvation. The most productive thing you can do in this circumstance is to pray for them and their families. Jesus told us to pray for our enemies. You clearly consider them such.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Satan has talents too.
Even Satan couldn't make Bob Dylan sing any better. LOL! Just explains the fame.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: March 13th, 2023, 5:41 pm
Satan has talents too.
Satan has no chance of salvation, unlike the Beatles and their fans.

The Beatles were human beings. Human beings are capable of redemption and salvation. The most productive thing you can do in this circumstance is to pray for them and their families. Jesus told us to pray for our enemies. You clearly consider them such.
I see, you assume the Beatles and all their fans are human beings. Okay we're on different pages there. 🤷‍♀️

But what does whether or not Satan gets salvation have to do with whether or not he has talent. You think he can appear as an angel of Light with no talent? You think the satanic music and Hollywood industries came about with no talent? Hells Bells that's how he hustles people. He's freaking talented.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 13th, 2023, 6:07 pm I see, you assume the Beatles and all their fans are human beings. Okay we're on different pages there. 🤷‍♀️
It's a bizarre worldview you have, when you start to believe even the Beatles' fans aren't human beings... I can just about get the idea that the Beatles might not be, but the fans? Really? Maybe you've been dropping a bit of "Lucy's Sky Diamonds" recently.
But what does whether or not Satan gets salvation have to do with whether or not he has talent. You think he can appear as an angel of Light with no talent? You think the satanic music and Hollywood industries came about with no talent? Hells Bells that's how he hustles people. He's freaking talented.
Your original comment was whataboutery. You've gone off on a tirade here. Outside the LDS, Satan is commonly associated with music, and was even said to have led the Heavenly Choir. Mormonism doesn't touch on that notion AFAIK. But that's irrelevant because we're not talking about his salvation. Satan's followers can and do get saved.

I'll repeat what I said before. You should be praying for your enemies. Jesus tells us to. Maybe it's time you revisited the simpler parts of the gospel instead of trying to come up with ever more outré ideas.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: March 13th, 2023, 6:22 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 13th, 2023, 6:07 pm I see, you assume the Beatles and all their fans are human beings. Okay we're on different pages there. 🤷‍♀️
It's a bizarre worldview you have, when you start to believe even the Beatles' fans aren't human beings... I can just about get the idea that the Beatles might not be, but the fans? Really? Maybe you've been dropping a bit of "Lucy's Sky Diamonds" recently.
Your original comment was whataboutery. You've gone off on a tirade here. Outside the LDS, Satan is commonly associated with music, and was even said to have led the Heavenly Choir. Mormonism doesn't touch on that notion AFAIK. But that's irrelevant because we're not talking about his salvation. Satan's followers can and do get saved.

I'll repeat what I said before. You should be praying for your enemies. Jesus tells us to. Maybe it's time you revisited the simpler parts of the gospel instead of trying to come up with ever more outré ideas.

I did NOT say I believe ALLLL the Beatles fans are not human. I commented that you appear to believe they ARE all human.

I happen to know some of the Beatles fans IRL (like every one of us does). I know some things about some of the Beatles fans I know IRL. I don't believe all them are human.

I believe Paul McCartney is a clone actor - not human. I believe clones are a satanic product made from humans, to look like humans, but don't have human souls. I don't believe clones are "human". If you disbelieve that Paul M is a clone, then maybe you haven't seen enough info. But that's fine, we can disagree and I'll wait for you to catch up on what that industry does and figure out what they were really singing about. Lucy in the Sky isn't singing about dumb drugs. But looks like sneaky super-duper-talented satan psyoped you into thinking it was. ;)

I don't know what you're going off about in the second part. I said Satan is talented. That seems to offend you.. Ok, but then you went off about salvation.....? which has NOT-A-THING to do with whether or not Satan has talent.

Satan has talent or he wouldn't be so good at hustling an entire world. Evil is incredibly talented at what they do and hustling good people who think satan isn't big enough to do the things being done in front of everyone.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 13th, 2023, 12:37 pm

My dad.

Sadly.

He knows now.

Sir H

Perhaps things like 9/11?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 13th, 2023, 7:46 pm

I did NOT say I believe ALLLL the Beatles fans are not human. I commented that you appear to believe they ARE all human.

I happen to know some of the Beatles fans IRL (like every one of us does). I know some things about some of the Beatles fans I know IRL. I don't believe all them are human.

I believe Paul McCartney is a clone actor - not human. I believe clones are a satanic product made from humans, to look like humans, but don't have human souls. I don't believe clones are "human". If you disbelieve that Paul M is a clone, then maybe you haven't seen enough info. But that's fine, we can disagree and I'll wait for you to catch up on what that industry does and figure out what they were really singing about. Lucy in the Sky isn't singing about dumb drugs. But looks like sneaky super-duper-talented satan psyoped you into thinking it was. ;)

I don't know what you're going off about in the second part. I said Satan is talented. That seems to offend you.. Ok, but then you went off about salvation.....? which has NOT-A-THING to do with whether or not Satan has talent.

Satan has talent or he wouldn't be so good at hustling an entire world. Evil is incredibly talented at what they do and hustling good people who think satan isn't big enough to do the things being done in front of everyone.
So in other words, you're more interested in all the rabbitholes you can find than praying for your enemies, one of the basic precepts of Jesus' gospel.
. I said Satan is talented. That seems to offend you.
Seemed to you maybe. Most of your worldview is trippier than the Beatles' psychedelic albums. If there's some inversion of the world you can find or the latest wild idea, you're happy to jump on it.

I pointed out the potential for salvation that humans have. You start whataboutery.

Here's a few new ideas you can start pondering snd believing:
What if Ringo Starr is in fact extraterrestrial? (Star)
What if John Lennon was Vladimir Ilyich Lenin's son? (Lenin-Lennon)
What if Paul McCartney was Polish? (Paulish)
What if George Harrison was a shaven yeti? (Hairy-son)
George Martin could have been a Martian (Martin) and Brian Epstein, Jeffrey Epstein's uncle.
Oh and they're all women.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: March 14th, 2023, 5:21 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 13th, 2023, 7:46 pm

So in other words, you're more interested in all the rabbitholes you can find than praying for your enemies, one of the basic precepts of Jesus' gospel.
. I said Satan is talented. That seems to offend you.
Seemed to you maybe. Most of your worldview is trippier than the Beatles' psychedelic albums. If there's some inversion of the world you can find or the latest wild idea, you're happy to jump on it.

I pointed out the potential for salvation that humans have. You start whataboutery.

Here's a few new ideas you can start pondering snd believing:
What if Ringo Starr is in fact extraterrestrial? (Star)
What if John Lennon was Vladimir Ilyich Lenin's son? (Lenin-Lennon)
What if Paul McCartney was Polish? (Paulish)
What if George Harrison was a shaven yeti? (Hairy-son)
George Martin could have been a Martian (Martin) and Brian Epstein, Jeffrey Epstein's uncle.
Oh and they're all women.
Nevermind. You are making up your own conversation here.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 15th, 2023, 9:08 pm Nevermind. You are making up your own conversation here.
I was asking you why you are more interested in wild ideas than the basic tenets of practical Christianity. Maybe it is time you came back to them.

Even the most degenerate can be saved. They are more likely to be saved than the lukewarm perhaps, according to the Book of Revelation, but you offer no message of hope.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: March 16th, 2023, 3:22 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 15th, 2023, 9:08 pm Nevermind. You are making up your own conversation here.
I was asking you why you are more interested in wild ideas than the basic tenets of practical Christianity. Maybe it is time you came back to them.

Even the most degenerate can be saved. They are more likely to be saved than the lukewarm perhaps, according to the Book of Revelation, but you offer no message of hope.
As I said, you are making up your own conversation here. Done with it.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 16th, 2023, 3:37 am As I said, you are making up your own conversation here. Done with it.
It's the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Not my "own conversation". You need to come back to it from the fringes. A lot of what you say on this forum does not align with it.

If you are done with the Gospel, then God is done with you.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: March 16th, 2023, 3:38 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 16th, 2023, 3:37 am As I said, you are making up your own conversation here. Done with it.
It's the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Not my "own conversation". You need to come back to it from the fringes. A lot of what you say on this forum does not align with it.

If you are done with the Gospel, then God is done with you.
I'm not interested in your stupid attack here, your accusations and made up BS Niemand. You have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO idea what I believe. And you don't even read what people say. You still haven't read what I actually said up there. You are having your own damn conversation. Stop your stupid attacks. Stop your trolling. I don't care.