❝COVID-19 Vaccine Induced Psychosis – 13 Cases of Post-Vaccine Psychosis, ..❞

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝COVID-19 Vaccine Induced Psychosis – 13 Cases of Post-Vaccine Psychosis, ..❞

Post by sushi_chef »

"COVID-19 Vaccine Induced Psychosis – 13 Cases of Post-Vaccine Psychosis, Mania & Suicide Attempts That Will Shock You.
By Dr. William Makis
Global Research, March 09, 2023

COVID-19 vaccines can significantly impact mental health. Family members have reported brain fog, mood changes, personality changes, hostility and anger, erratic driving, confusion and more. Sometimes, the impact on mental health is catastrophic.

Here are 13 cases that will give you a new perspective on what COVID-19 vaccines can do to the mental health of a person with no prior psychiatric history. ..
"
https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19- ... ou/5811393
:arrow:

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ❝COVID-19 Vaccine Induced Psychosis – 13 Cases of Post-Vaccine Psychosis, ..❞

Post by JohnnyL »

If you think about the half-living/ half-Morgellon-like bugs that were put in some vaccines, that could explain it well. If you know someone who has parasites, lots of those symptoms are familiar to you.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ❝COVID-19 Vaccine Induced Psychosis – 13 Cases of Post-Vaccine Psychosis, ..❞

Post by Lizzy60 »

And once again, for about the 750th day consecutively, I am so grateful I didn’t get the satan juice.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Whoops, I forgot the other bugs that the Germans found in the shots.
So, at least two different kinds of bugs.