Why not Jackson County, Missouri? Now.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Re: Why not Jackson County, Missouri? Now.

Post by Christianlee »

I am not urging a sudden mass migration to Missouri.

I am urging LDS leaders to establish their headquarters there, build a decent size temple and a university and begin the natural process of Saints moving to the Center Place. I am certainly not suggesting members in foreign countries should start coming to the United States. It would be nice to see 50,000 members begin to build something nice there. Perhaps that could become the shining city that would set up a parallel economy apart from the world that would inspire others to see what is possible.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Subcomandante wrote: March 4th, 2023, 5:14 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: March 4th, 2023, 5:12 pm
Subcomandante wrote: March 4th, 2023, 5:09 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: March 4th, 2023, 4:59 pm

Yes, members are told to stay where they are. But I've already answered this question multiple times.

They could simply have a policy that says something like:

"We URGE ;) members all over the world to immigrate to independence Missouri as soon as they have the legal means to do so. We will assist with any and all moving costs because we have more money then we know what to do with. With this money that we have, we are also building homes and townships in this area for you to live. See you here!"
Such an urging will indeed happen, and perhaps fairly soon. But it is NOT POSSIBLE under the current situation.

The Church could sponsor and provide, sure. Dividing up the current amount of monies held by the Church amongst the members of the Church you would come to about 10k USD per member. Even THAT is not enough to secure a visa to visit the United States in the vast majority of cases. You would need to show properties in your name, businesses (if applicable) in your name, employers that you work for with paystubs. If the visa that you are applying for is a work visa, then the potential employer in the area would also need to show to the government how much they would be earning, and THAT could be rejected if the government determines that the person would be a danger of becoming a public charge within the country. Thank goodness that English proficiency at at least intermediate to advanced level is NOT a requirement to immigrate to the USA, like it is with Canada, Australia, or the UK, or it would be even tougher still.

You really need to read up on immigration laws. Things are A LOT TOUGHER to get into the United States than even before 9/11/01, much less 1837.
I do agree with you that it's not possible now, because these men are not prophets, seers, and revelators. This will be a job for the Davidic servant.
If the OMAS were living today under the same conditions as today, he would probably be doing the same as the Prophets, Seers, and Revelators that you denigrate for not doing these things.
No, he would actually be doing prophet things.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Christianlee wrote: March 4th, 2023, 5:18 pm I am not urging a sudden mass migration to Missouri.

I am urging LDS leaders to establish their headquarters there, build a decent size temple and a university and begin the natural process of Saints moving to the Center Place. I am certainly not suggesting members in foreign countries should start coming to the United States. It would be nice to see 50,000 members begin to build something nice there. Perhaps that could become the shining city that would set up a parallel economy apart from the world that would inspire others to see what is possible.
If a National Divorce became a reality, with the coastal states forming a type of Blue America, and the central and southern states forming a type of Red America, I think we would be in a better position for that to happen.

Because Independence would be right in the middle of this Red America. It wouldn't be able to be missed. If my economic analyst that I follow is correct, he's saying the 2024 election might not even happen, and the USA might be in chaos through the middle part of this decade.

In such a setup of chaos, I DO see your vision as a possible reality.

In the CURRENT state, I DON'T see this as a reality. We are WAY too connected in order to live in isolation. Chaos would need to come first. How that chaos comes is to me, still a mystery.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Subcomandante wrote: March 4th, 2023, 5:23 pm
Christianlee wrote: March 4th, 2023, 5:18 pm I am not urging a sudden mass migration to Missouri.

If a National Divorce became a reality, with the coastal states forming a type of Blue America, and the central and southern states forming a type of Red America, I think we would be in a better position for that to happen.

Because Independence would be right in the middle of this Red America. It wouldn't be able to be missed. If my economic analyst that I follow is correct, he's saying the 2024 election might not even happen, and the USA might be in chaos through the middle part of this decade.

In such a setup of chaos, I DO see your vision as a possible reality.

In the CURRENT state, I DON'T see this as a reality. We are WAY too connected in order to live in isolation. Chaos would need to come first. How that chaos comes is to me, still a mystery.
A national divorce isn’t possible, but giving the states greater liberties to run by their own values is. An LDS educational system which rejects federal government funds and rules is definitely possible.

bbrown
captain of 100

Post by bbrown »

Seriously, have you people ever been to Jackson county? It’s an hour from the ozarks, it’s not southern illinois, or central kansas where the freeway off-ramps are the highest hills around. Much of Jackson county is part of Kansas City. Don’t get me started on nearby Johnson county. The Lord is not going to punish them let alone the rest of the state much of which is more Christian (real Christian’s) than most of Utah, for things that happened 185-190 years ago that no one but Mormons in ut have ever even heard of. For their own abominations sure, but not for lds history. The conflicts in the early church didn’t happen in a vacuum anyway. They caused as much of the conflicts as the locals did.

Zion has fled, and until the Lord takes all our toys and actually humbles the few who will be humbled nothing significant can or will happen. It will not come from the lds church or any of the other Mormon organizations/groups. The Lord can and will do his own work. He has not given his power to men and left it to them. He will direct and found Zion. He will gather His people. Those that hear him. He does not care about men’s laws. When He is ready He will make the way. Immigration laws be damned. Trying to force it and do anything in that direction other than what He directly tells you, will end in disappointment and or disaster

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

bbrown wrote: March 4th, 2023, 6:14 pm Seriously, have you people ever been to Jackson county? It’s an hour from the ozarks, it’s not southern illinois, or central kansas where the freeway off-ramps are the highest hills around. Much of Jackson county is part of Kansas City. Don’t get me started on nearby Johnson county. The Lord is not going to punish them let alone the rest of the state much of which is more Christian (real Christian’s) than most of Utah, for things that happened 185-190 years ago that no one but Mormons in ut have ever even heard of. For their own abominations sure, but not for lds history. The conflicts in the early church didn’t happen in a vacuum anyway. They caused as much of the conflicts as the locals did.

Zion has fled, and until the Lord takes all our toys and actually humbles the few who will be humbled nothing significant can or will happen. It will not come from the lds church or any of the other Mormon organizations/groups. The Lord can and will do his own work. He has not given his power to men and left it to them. He will direct and found Zion. He will gather His people. Those that hear him. He does not care about men’s laws. When He is ready He will make the way. Immigration laws be damned. Trying to force it and do anything in that direction other than what He directly tells you, will end in disappointment and or disaster
Or perhaps the Lord’s commands as recorded in the Doctrine and Covenants about Jackson County, Missouri were really just the delusions of Joseph Smith. Maybe his only gift was to translate the Book of Mormon and the Church he tried to create was nothing more than a power grab and an attempted vehicle to live off the “Restoration”. That didn’t work out too well. The LDS Church’s lack of resolve about establishing Zion in Missouri really does lead to questions about the Church’s usefulness. People seemed more serious about returning to Missouri 50 years ago than they do now. The LDS Church is running on fumes as it attempts to implement Agenda 2030 in Utah.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

ShockHouse wrote: March 4th, 2023, 4:34 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: March 4th, 2023, 2:59 pm It's no surprise that we're not building church HQ there. We have abandoned the literal gathering of Zion for a long time now. Today, the policy is: build Zion where you are... Which is 100% contrary to the commandments of the Lord.

Let's just be honest, they have no power or authority in their priesthood ordinations. We have been commanded by Jesus Christ to observe and seek for fruits of prophets of God from the men making such claims.
The literal gathering of Zion is not abandoned. Articles of Faith 10 is still clear doctrine, "we believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes, that Zion will be built upon the American continent". Establishing Zion in different locations is not in opposition to that. Zion is both the city that will be built, and the pure in heart (D&C 97:21). The pure in heart can exist anywhere.
In the modern LDS church, nothing that was revealed to Joseph or any other previous presidents matters, if the current President doesn't like it. Case in point: The Proclamation on the family. That's been tossed out with the trash just like the literal gathering of Israel. Nelson says stay home and build Zion in your stakes.

p8riot
captain of 100

Post by p8riot »

TheDuke wrote: March 4th, 2023, 5:01 pm I don't wish to offend anyone but to me Mo is not a place I wish to live. Everyone to their own. I like coastal, high desert, mountains, and low humidity............ Sorry, but Mo is the opposite of every one of these attributes. Again, everyone to their own.
After all the earth changes, it might become beachfront property ;)

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

The Remnant Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is building a community called Bountiful in Jackson County.

https://theremnantchurch.com/bountiful/

“The households in the community belong to consecrated members of the Church. Each have signed our living agreement which includes the below "Bountiful Zionic Covenants".

“Bountiful first and foremost is a Sermon on the Mount Community, a place of safety and refuge. Jesus Christ is the center and purpose of all that is done in Community. Each member will strive to walk in the attitude of Jesus Christ.

“Each member of the community will strive to keep all of God's commandments but walk in the spirit of grace towards all men.

“Each member of Community will strive to be advocates for each other and walk in the pure love of Jesus Christ who is our advocate with the Father. Each member will resist the spirit of Satan who is the accuser of our brethren.”

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

I guess the Church does own 3,000 acres around Adam-Ondi-Ahman.

https://fox2now.com/news/missouri/where ... -missouri/

“But what of Adam-ondi-Ahman and Joseph Smith’s Garden of Eden site in Jackson County? Because there is no official documentation on Eden’s exact whereabouts, the LDS Church’s position is that the Garden of Eden is located somewhere in Jackson County. Temple Lot in Independence is now the headquarters for several sects of the Mormon faith.

“Meanwhile, Adam-ondi-Ahman was renamed Cravensville but over the next few decades, the town dwindled and disappeared off the map. Beginning in 1947, members of the LDS Church began purchasing land at the Adam-ondi-Ahman site. As of today, the LDS Church owns and maintains approximately 3,000 acres at the site. Mormons believe Adam blessed his children at the site and former church president Joseph Fielding Smith previously stated Jesus Christ would appear at Adam-ondi-Ahman before the end of the world.”

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

We should hopefully be going to Jackson County "now", and fulfil Orson Pratt's prophecy:

"It was promised that we should have a land as an inheritance; but we were commanded of God, to purchase the land. Now, when the time comes for purchasing this land, we will have means. How this means will be brought about it is not for me to say. Perhaps the Lord will open up mines containing gold and silver, or in some other way as seemeth to him best, wealth will be poured into the laps of the Latter-day Saints till they will scarcely know what to do with it. I will here again prophesy on the strength of former revelation that there are no people on the face of the whole globe, not even excepting London, Paris, New York, or any of the great mercantile cities of the globe—there are no people now upon the face of the earth, so rich as the Latter-day Saints will be in a few years to come. Having their millions; therefore they will purchase the land, build up cities, towns and villages, build a great capital city at headquarters, in Jackson County, Missouri." (Orson Pratt, 7 September 1879, JD 21:136)

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

I doubt $100 billion is enough. That would only build a few high end shopping malls. I did notice the Amish have a presence near Adam-Ondi-Ahman. An Amish country store might be more in line with a Zionic people.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Christianlee wrote: March 25th, 2023, 10:06 am I doubt $100 billion is enough. That would only build a few high end shopping malls. I did notice the Amish have a presence near Adam-Ondi-Ahman. An Amish country store might be more in line with a Zionic people.
The example setting Zionic trail blazers are already there showing us how to do things the Lord's way? From them, we could learn a thing or two about surviving in this world but not OF this world, which would be the opposite way we currently exist in this world...

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

My current understanding:

1) The time of the Gentiles is now over as evidenced by every Christian country being run by Luciferirans and all of our institutions being taken over by LGBFU+ types.

2) The covenant to live as a peculiar people was rejected in the 1800s during Joseph Smith's time and we have adopted a way of living that does not take care of the poor and the widow. Most of us work at a job for money, the Babylonian way. I know there were other attempts at living the covenant after Joseph but these have all failed, to my knowledge.

3) The Book of Mormon shows us that the land upon which we North Americans live is land that was covenanted to the descendants of Lehi, Ishmael and their descendants. The covenant that is binding on us because we now occupy the covenanted land, comes with curses and blessings depending on our adherence to the covenant. The covenant was everlasting. The Book of Mormon not only describes the covenant but to me, it is the covenant.

4) We have not adhered to the covenant and must now suffer the curses such as war, pestilence, starvation, slavery, death. These are at our very door and I fear very much for those who stretched out their arm at our Presidents' urging. Banks have begun to fail and it is sending shockwaves all the way up to Switzerland and Germany. Not good.

5) The coming hard times are allowed by God because of our disobedience. God uses wicked people to punish wicked people. The punishment is our last chance to repent (come back) so that the curses may be removed and blessings be allowed. In the end, the Nephites chose to fight back and in their hardship began to curse God. They were swept off. We will be doing the same.

6) Our time is different in that we are just about to end the six days of Adam's existence (6,000 years) and the earth will have fulfilled it's purpose. The Sabbath is about to begin wherein Zion is glorified as the Lord removes the veil. At this point the earth is rent asunder and the elements will melt with fervent heat. All earthly life ends and there will be 1,000 years of peace in the Garden. The tree of knowledge of good and evil is eventually allowed in and a whole bunch of new Adams & Eves begin their journey to perfection. This is one eternal round.

7) I have no idea how this will come about but the scriptures point to a Servant, currently hidden, who will be a latter-day Moses and who will gather the remnant of Israel and the Gentiles and Heathen willing to reject Babylon and accept Christ as their Saviour.

8) The Servant, whom I believe is the Holy Ghost, (topic for another discussion) will be the one who fights back and destroys Babylon.

9) Christ eventually comes with His tens of thousands and this is the point where the earth is destroyed and eventually, the final judgement where Christ chooses to whom He will be a Saviour and whom will be spewed out.

Mike

Edited to correct a spelling mistake.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I believe the church is the major land owner in the Centre Place area. They have been quietly buying up property for many years.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Christianlee wrote: March 4th, 2023, 10:55 am Other groups descended from the Restoration have their headquarters in Independence, Missouri. Why isn’t the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints headquartered there? It isn’t as if they don’t have the means to do so. Is the LDS Church buying up land there? Why no Joseph Smith University there? The most it seems to have done is to have built a mini-temple there. Why not build a large one assuming if you build it they will come? Has Jesus decided Salt Lake City is now the Center Place? Are there too many Baptists in Jackson County?
Simple because it will be swept clean.

I guess you haven't read this.
I've been posting this for years now.

You might want to take this scripture into consideration,
as far as where not to move to.

as I had said in another thread.

just another interesting thing I'd like to point out - to those that might be thinking
to move right now, to where Zion will be built, ******** (at bottom)
before it's time to go build Zion,
you first might want to think twice about that.

When the antichrist takes over the World.

The adversary is well aware of where Zion is to be built.
"And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace" there.

The home of the antichrist

Many members over the years have said they have felt prompted to start gathering
to the place where Zion has been appointed to be.
But this scripture shows that
"He" the antichrist, who the Lord use as his battle axe,
first will invade the U.S. and sets up his palace here
"between the seas in the "glorious holy mountain",
which is the land of Zion.

In Isaiah and here in Daniel "Egypt" refers to the U.S.

Daniel 11:45,

Chapter 11:42-43,45

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries:

and the land of Egypt ( U.S.) shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver,

and over all the precious things of Egypt: ...

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace "between"

the seas in the glorious holy mountain;
yet he shall come to his end,

and none shall help him.

Independence Jackson County, Missouri

D&C 97
21 Therefore, verily, thus saith the Lord, let Zion rejoice,
for this is Zion—the pure in heart; therefore,
let Zion rejoice, while all the wicked shall mourn.

Doctrine and Covenants 57
1 Hearken, O ye elders of my church, saith the Lord your God, who have assembled yourselves together, according to my commandments,
in this land, which is the land of Missouri, which is the land which I have appointed and consecrated for the gathering of the saints.
2 Wherefore, this is the land of promise, and the place for the city of Zion.
3 And thus saith the Lord your God, if you will receive wisdom here is wisdom. Behold,
the place which is now called Independence is the center place; and a spot for the temple is lying westward, upon a lot which is not far from the courthouse.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: March 25th, 2023, 11:34 pm
Christianlee wrote: March 4th, 2023, 10:55 am Other groups descended from the Restoration have their headquarters in Independence, Missouri. Why isn’t the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints headquartered there? It isn’t as if they don’t have the means to do so. Is the LDS Church buying up land there? Why no Joseph Smith University there? The most it seems to have done is to have built a mini-temple there. Why not build a large one assuming if you build it they will come? Has Jesus decided Salt Lake City is now the Center Place? Are there too many Baptists in Jackson County?
Simple because it will be swept clean.

I guess you haven't read this.
I've been posting this for years now.

You might want to take this scripture into consideration,
as far as where not to move to.

as I had said in another thread.

just another interesting thing I'd like to point out - to those that might be thinking
to move right now, to where Zion will be built, ******** (at bottom)
before it's time to go build Zion,
you first might want to think twice about that.

When the antichrist takes over the World.

The adversary is well aware of where Zion is to be built.
"And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace" there.

The home of the antichrist

Many members over the years have said they have felt prompted to start gathering
to the place where Zion has been appointed to be.
But this scripture shows that
"He" the antichrist, who the Lord use as his battle axe,
first will invade the U.S. and sets up his palace here
"between the seas in the "glorious holy mountain",
which is the land of Zion.

In Isaiah and here in Daniel "Egypt" refers to the U.S.

Daniel 11:45,

Chapter 11:42-43,45

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries:

and the land of Egypt ( U.S.) shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver,

and over all the precious things of Egypt: ...

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace "between"

the seas in the glorious holy mountain;
yet he shall come to his end,

and none shall help him.

Independence Jackson County, Missouri

D&C 97
21 Therefore, verily, thus saith the Lord, let Zion rejoice,
for this is Zion—the pure in heart; therefore,
let Zion rejoice, while all the wicked shall mourn.

Doctrine and Covenants 57
1 Hearken, O ye elders of my church, saith the Lord your God, who have assembled yourselves together, according to my commandments,
in this land, which is the land of Missouri, which is the land which I have appointed and consecrated for the gathering of the saints.
2 Wherefore, this is the land of promise, and the place for the city of Zion.
3 And thus saith the Lord your God, if you will receive wisdom here is wisdom. Behold,
the place which is now called Independence is the center place; and a spot for the temple is lying westward, upon a lot which is not far from the courthouse.
and why do the scriptures say " build up the waste places of Zion " ?
because America will be swept clean.

viewtopic.php?p=1282582&hilit=waste+pla ... n#p1282582

America will never be great again. We had our chance.
The Times of The Gentiles is coming to an end.
There will be no more United States of America.
This "choice land" will be swept clean because they do not
"serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ".

The next thing will be Zion.

This "choice land" has been given to the remnants of Jacob, and House of Israel.

why do the scriptures say " build up the waste places of Zion " ?
because America will be swept clean.

Isaiah 51:3 2 Nephi 8:3

3 For Jehovah is comforting Zion,
bringing solace to all her ruins;
he is making her wilderness like Eden,
her desert as the garden of Jehovah.

Joyful rejoicing takes place there,
thanksgiving with the voice of song.

"In the millennial age of peace that follows the mission of Jehovah’s servant, promised lands—a second chief covenant blessing after offspring—transform into a new Paradise (Isaiah 11:1-9; 55:4-13; 65:17-25). Ruins are rebuilt by Jehovah’s elect in Zion who receive inheritances of land (Isaiah 44:26; 58:11-12; 61:4). To those who heed the voice of Jehovah’s servant (Isaiah 28:23; 50:10; 58:1), whose righteousness resembles his righteousness (v 1), all attests to covenant curses—ruins, wilderness, and desert—joyously reversing into covenant blessings" (Isaiah 32:15-20; 35:1-2, 6-7; 58:12)."

D&C 103
11 But verily I say unto you, I have decreed that your brethren which have been scattered shall return to the lands of their inheritances, and shall build up the waste places of Zion.

D&C 101
17 Zion shall not be moved out of her place, notwithstanding her children are scattered.
18 They that remain, and are pure in heart, shall return, and come to their inheritances, they and their children, with songs of everlasting joy, to build up the waste places of Zion—

2 Nephi 15:17 Isaiah 5:17
17 Then shall the lambs feed after their manner, and the waste places of the fat ones shall strangers eat.
“Jehovah will have compassion on Jacob and once again choose Israel; he will settle them in their own land, and proselytes will adhere to them and join the house of Jacob”

Isaiah 58:12
12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

"Jehovah’s returnees to Zion rebuild the ancient ruins under the direction of his servant: “Who fulfills the word of his servant, accomplishes the aims of his messengers, who says of Jerusalem, ‘It shall be reinhabited,’ and of the cities of Judah, ‘They shall be rebuilt, their ruins I will restore’” (Isaiah 44:26); “They will rebuild the ancient ruins, raise up the old waste places; they will renew the desolate cities demolished generations ago” (Isaiah 61:4); “Jehovah is comforting Zion, bringing solace to all her ruins; he is making her wilderness like Eden, her desert as the garden of Jehovah.” (Isaiah 51:3).

Isaiah 52:9
9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the Lord hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.

"A time of comfort and rejoicing arrives when Jehovah’s people who expiate their iniquities see covenant curses turn into blessings and their desolate circumstances transformed (Isaiah 40:1-2; 49:8-13; 51:3; 61:1-3). With the empowerment of Jehovah’s servant and his associates, a new day dawns for those who ascend to the Zion/Jerusalem level and levels higher. Jehovah “comforts” them in their distress when he “redeems” them—when he releases them from bondage and gathers them home in a new exodus to Zion" (vv 3, 11-12; Isaiah 35:9-10; 43:1-2; 48:20-21; 51:9-12; 54:5-8; 66:12-13).

Very few members will be left after the cleansing
and will be (allowed) to "assist" the remnants of Jacob,
and House of Israel who's land this has been given to;
" to build up the waste places of Zion— "
to be numbered with them; the House of Israel, to build up the New Jerusalem.

3 Nephi 21
23 And they shall assist my people, the remnant of Jacob, and also as many of the house of Israel as shall come, that they may build a city, which shall be called the New Jerusalem.
24 And then shall they assist my people that they may be gathered in, who are scattered upon all the face of the land, in unto the New Jerusalem.
28 Yea, and then shall the work commence, with the Father among all nations in preparing the way whereby his people may be gathered home to the land of their inheritance.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW - can the Lord - ******** hurl to the ground - The Drunkards of Ephraim -
fulfilling Isa. 28:2, and not completely destroy The United States of America ?

as I've said in an other thread.

America IS FINISHED.
and The Times of the Gentiles - as spoken of in the scriptures - is coming to an end.
READ YOUR SCRIPTURES - AND TRUST IN THEM.

Our scriptures - the words of the Lord - Book of Mormon - and especially Isaiah
tell a different story - of what happens to America - the Gentiles - those that received the restored gospel.

I'll give you this though -
While The righteous principals of the Constitution may very will be saved and kept -
in the hearts of those saints that love liberty and love and serve the Lord -
that righteous remnant - that will return - (after America is swept clean) -
to build and establish Zion - living those righteous principals, -
The Constitution and America - the Gentiles -
including the church and the (Drunkards of Ephraim Isa. 28 church leaders)
will suffer the same fate and destruction - as did those in the Book of Mormon -
those who were also once blessed with the Lord's gospel,
but became full of pride and lost it to us - the Gentiles.
Those great prophets in the Book of Mormon - that tried to warn us - to not repeat their history.
But we did not heed their warnings to us - to not become like them, but have become like them - full of pride - thinking like they did - "we are special and blessed by the Lord - we can't ever lose the gospel".
They did - and so have we.

"Two consecutive histories of fallen peoples on this land fore-warn
the Gentiles of their own imminent fate. (Eth. 2:11; 8:21-26).
Mormon has vividly described the destruction of the Nephites. (Morm. 6:1-22).
Now Moroni recounts the destruction of the Jaredites in order to persuade
the Gentiles to repent. (Eth. 2:11; 8:23)."

So now - we will lose the gospel back to them, and suffer the same consequences as they did.

"I will bring the fulness of my gospel from among them"
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... l#p1194575

*** The first will be last and the last, first

"At the first, the Jews (in the Book of Mormon vernacular, meaning the house of Israel) were redeemed, then they rejected God and the gospel was taken to the Gentiles. (Acts 10.) In these last days, Joseph Smith restored the gospel among the Gentiles; and when they reject it, it will be taken back to the Jews, and they will be redeemed.
Hence, the first will be last and the last, first."
(1 Ne. 13:42; Jacob 5:63; Ether 13:12; D&C 88:59; Matt. 19:30; 20:8,16.)

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

"The western boundary of the State of Missouri will be swept so clean of its inhabitants
that as President Young tells us, when you return to that place,
there will not be left so much as a yellow dog to wag his tail."

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Being There wrote: March 25th, 2023, 11:39 pm "The western boundary of the State of Missouri will be swept so clean of its inhabitants
that as President Young tells us, when you return to that place,
there will not be left so much as a yellow dog to wag his tail."
President Young was just a Yankee guesser, in his own words.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Christianlee wrote: March 4th, 2023, 1:48 pm
blitzinstripes wrote: March 4th, 2023, 11:01 am Honestly I don't think the Lord wants this church there. At least not in it's present state. LDS.corp currently isn't worthy to run the sewer plant in Zion. Let them all perish in SLC, on top of their precious mountains of filthy gold.

The Lord will send a worthy people there when the time is right.
Perhaps not. But I think the LDS leaders are too comfortable in their smog filled town to even consider the Lord might be ready to move. They revel in their pioneer history, but would refuse to be pioneers themselves.Trading their mountain views from their mansions for flatlands might be a road too far.
Zion will not come from the LDS Church. If they relocated to Jackson, then they would just become a part of that which needs to be cleansed from the land when that day comes.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

ransomme wrote: March 26th, 2023, 6:46 am Zion will not come from the LDS Church.
True.

The Church has not talked about building the City of Zion for decades.

They have changed the doctrine to "Zion is in the Stakes. Stay put."

They seem to feel like Zion is already here. "Your future is bright."

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Well 15 minute smart cities, social credit score, the new UN headquarters, and agenda 2030 are going to turn Utah into a complete dumpster fire.

I'm sure the mosquito infested swamplands of Missouri (aka misery) will not sound so bad after we become just like Communist China.

I'm not one for making predictions but if Utahns don't stand up and object all this I can easily see a good number of conservative/Constitutionalists leave Utah in droves. I'm actually seriously considering it at this point.

Maybe this is where the KSL All is well in Zion and Mitt Romney will save us crowd finally awakens to our awful situation.

My sisters family lived in Missouri for a while. My nephew just got a mission call back there. I'm not a fan of blood sucking mosquitoes but I prefer that over blood sucking politicians who are in bed with the UN.

The time will come when the time is right. Maybe now is the time for some of us. I believe a trial through fire will be what makes more people ready. It's not going to end well in Utah that's for certain.
Last edited by dreamtheater76 on March 26th, 2023, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

dreamtheater76 wrote: March 26th, 2023, 12:06 pm Well 15 minute smart cities, the new UN headquarters, and agenda 2030 are going to turn Utah into a complete dumpster fire.

I'm sure the mosquito infested swamplands of Missouri (aka misery) will not sound so bad after we become just like Communist China.

I'm not one for making predictions but if Utahns don't stand up and object all this I can easily see a good number of conservative/Constitutionalists leave Utah in droves. I'm actually seriously considering it at this point.

Maybe this is where the KSL All is well in Zion and Mitt Romney will save us crowd finally awakens to our awful situation.

My sisters family lived in Missouri for a while. My nephew just got a mission call back there. I'm not a fan of blood sucking mosquitoes but I prefer that over blood sucking politicians who are in bed with the UN.

The time will come when the time is right. Maybe now is the time for some of us. I believe a trial through fire will be what makes more people ready. It's not going to end well in Utah that's for certain.
What about blood sucking chiggers?

Well, a fiery trial is coming to the whole continent beings we just continue to "eat drink and be merry". Actually the world.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

simpleton wrote: March 26th, 2023, 12:18 pm
dreamtheater76 wrote: March 26th, 2023, 12:06 pm Well 15 minute smart cities, the new UN headquarters, and agenda 2030 are going to turn Utah into a complete dumpster fire.

What about blood sucking chiggers?

Well, a fiery trial is coming to the whole continent beings we just continue to "eat drink and be merry". Actually the world.
No argument. You are right there buddy. Utah just seems to be ahead of the game on implementing a lot of these policies. I'm thinking it's going to be much worse here. Especially since people are so ignorant and naive. Why else would the UN pick Utah to be it's guinea pig?

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

It might have something to do with a fairly nearby air base that is home to the United States' entire flock of B-2 Spirit stealth bombers and, before that, was a base from which a portion of the United States' nuclear deterrant could be launched from.

That would be a priority one target for Russian and Chinese ICBMs should a nuclear war be launched.

Other targets that would be considered would be the air bases in Nebraska, Wyoming, and Montana that are also responsible for missile launches, as well as Hill AFB in Utah.

Not to mention the fact that Kansas City is an important domestic transport hub. I-35 that goes up from Monterrey MX and Laredo and ends in Minnesota goes through there. I-29 which eventually hits Winnipeg BC starts in KC. I-49 which goes down to New Orleans, likewise starts in KC. And I-70, which starts in Cove Fort Utah and goes to Baltimore and Washington on the east coast, with an indirect link to Vegas and Los Angeles on the west side via I-15, also goes through KC. Its airport, albeit not too big, also connects with important air terminals all across the country and a few international sites as well.