Joel 2: 28 - 29 & the upcoming GATHERING

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
elizabethglassburner
Hi, I'm new.

Joel 2: 28 - 29 & the upcoming GATHERING

Post by elizabethglassburner »

In January of 2013 the Lord began pouring out dreams and visions upon me showing me what's coming next. Then he showed me that he has been pouring out his Spirit (as per Joel 2:28 - 29) on THOUSANDS of other people for the past decade. This is a three part series of posts on what the Lord is saying and doing right now with countless witnesses and documentation.

Part 1

January / March 2013 Visions

https://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/2 ... sions.html

Pt. 2

2017 Update: The Day of the Lord is upon us! + a Revelation on the Gathering (scroll down for testimonies of many others!)

https://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/2 ... ation.html

Part 3

2022 / 2023 Update (this one is my favorite post in the series)

https://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/2 ... reams.html

BigT
captain of 100

Re: Joel 2: 28 - 29 & the upcoming GATHERING

Post by BigT »

Interesting reading. But, at least for me, the posts are difficult to plow through because you seem to jump around and change subjects. It may be a linear through process to you but not to me.

For instance. Your newest post mentions you being impressed to move to Utah. As we’re in the process of seriously moving away from Utah, mainly because Utah is going full steam ahead on being the first state to implement Agenda 2030. I would’ve liked to know more of your thoughts or impressions about that and whether you’ve figured out why you were sent here. You must know by now the corporate LDS church is part of Babylon by now. Instead of sticking to why you’re moving to Utah you digressed into rambling about Alex Jones/Bill Hicks, which care little about.

I did appreciate the reference to the Bishop who had all the revelations, mostly about events in my backyard. I had read some of his prophesies a couple of years ago, but had forgotten about them. I think it’s likely there will be these “ciries of light” potentially all over the country. that’s something I would like to be part of.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I'm confused, maybe you can clarify. In one statement you said the Lord told you to offer your husband as a sacrifice and leave him behind on an alter? Yet you say you are sealed up by HSoP? I have a hard time understanding how one would be commanded to leave there spouse with their child and still have an eternal relationship? Can you clarify?

elizabethglassburner
Hi, I'm new.

TheDuke wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 5:37 pm I'm confused, maybe you can clarify. In one statement you said the Lord told you to offer your husband as a sacrifice and leave him behind on an alter? Yet you say you are sealed up by HSoP? I have a hard time understanding how one would be commanded to leave there spouse with their child and still have an eternal relationship? Can you clarify?
Di you read the link underneath it, the second witness? (My son is also an adult and not his son).

elizabethglassburner
Hi, I'm new.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴

The Lord asked me to express his concern that many of you are clinging to false doctrines such as the Davidic Servant / One Mighty and Strong, or thinking that you have to have to build Zion on the earth before the Lord appears in the clouds, and other misinterpretations of scripture which have been passed down to you by your forefathers, and which are preventing you from seeing, hearing, and knowing what the Lord is doing right now.

He also wants people living near 𝗰𝗼𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 and other 𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 to please 𝗽𝗮𝘆 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 to this message, I will address this issue near the end of this post

Please begin by looking up the following scriptures - and as you continue to read, all of the additional scriptures cited:

Rev. 3:20, Matthew 24:30-31, 40-41, Luke 17:34, Isaiah 26:19-21, 1 Thessalonians 4:16 - 1 Thessalonians 5:3, 1 Corinthians 15:51-53, D&C 45:45, Luke 21:36

The Lord has stated in the scriptures that the sudden destruction (1 Thessalonians 5:3) that is coming upon the earth is greater than any of the previous destructions of the past, "unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again," Matthew 24:21. See also, Mark 13:19.

Because of this difference in the level of destruction the Lord is about to gather those who have made themselves ready (Rev. 19:7), the repentant, and the pure in heart (D&C 45:54) into the air during the resurrection of the living and the dead in Christ because there will be no safe place for people to gather on the earth when the sudden destruction occurs.

Jesus tells us that this gathering in the clouds is going to take place on an ordinary day . Being an ordinary day demonstrates that this gathering is going to take place before the sudden destruction which has always been the pattern of all gatherings in scripture.

In Matthew 24: 37 - 38 Jesus says, "But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark."

Luke 17: 26 - 27 records the same thing, "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all."

Except in Luke Jesus adds one more illustration in verse 28, “It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all."

After the sudden destruction people are not going to be eating or drinking. People are not going to be marrying or giving in marriage. Just as in Lot's day, after the sudden destruction people are not going to be, "buying and selling," or "planting and building."

The Lord tells us that when, "he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other" (Matthew 24:31) that it will be an ordinary day before the sudden destruction.

He says, "Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left." (Matthew 24: 40-41). In Luke 17:34 he says, "I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left."

After the sudden destruction most people aren't going to have grain to grind or a safe place to grind it. After the sudden destruction most people aren't going to have a bed to sleep in, much less be able to sleep even if they did have a bed left at that point. Remember Jesus said this is going to be worse than any war or natural disaster that has ever happened before.

The Old Testament and the New Testament give us the same order of events.

In the Old Testament Isaiah mentions the resurrection taking place before sudden destruction (Isaiah 26: 19-21):

"But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead. Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer."

In Paul's first letter to the Thessalonians Paul mentions the resurrection immediately before he mentions the sudden destruction:

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words. Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape" (1 Thessalonians 4: 16 - 1 Thessalonians 5:3).

The "birth" of the dead Isaiah mentions is the same birth Paul mentions in 1 Thessalonians 5:3 and the same birth resulting from the labor pains spoken of by Jesus in Matthew 24: 8 and the same birth in Revelation 12: 5 to the manchild who is caught up.

The same order of events is given in Doctrine and Covenants section 45, verse 45:

"But before the arm of the Lord shall fall, an angel shall sound his trump, and the saints that have slept shall come forth to meet me in the cloud," and again as Paul just stated, "the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air," (1 Thess. 4:17). As soon as the dead are resurrected then the living will immediately receive their glorified bodies:

"I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed — in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality," 1 Corinthians: 50-53.

D&C 101 verses 11 and 13 says that at the time of his indignation, "they that have been scattered shall be gathered."

The first resurrection consists of three separate phases that differ in timing.You can learn more about these "harvests" If you study the Lord's appointed agricultural harvests and his other appointed times (moedim), as well as the temple symbolism in the Bible. All of these things have both practical and prophetic significance.

Jesus said that the events He called birth pangs in the scriptures would be characteristic of the entire astronomical age (aiōnos, referring to the precession of the equinoxes - each age lasting roughly 2000 - 2100 years) not just a single generation at the end of the age (Matthew 24:6-8). In other words, the birth pangs / tribulation will be present throughout the age, but just as in the way life works in our own experience - as the end gets closer the birth pangs will become more frequent and more intense, like the labor pains of a pregnant woman.

Both Paul and Isaiah prophesied about this woman. This is the same woman in Revelation 12. The woman is the church. The child she gives birth to in the wilderness is the firstborn, the church of the firstborn, the firstfruits harvest, the first group of people to spiritually mature and ripe for harvest. When the manchild is "caught up" to God and his throne (Rev. 12:5) that is the resurrection of the Living and Dead in Christ (the morning of the first resurrection indicating further harvests later in the day). In Revelation 12 We see that the church is in the wilderness at the time of the Resurrection. This corresponds to Paul saying these things will not take place until after apostasy occurs (2 Thessalonians 2:3).

The woman left behind in the wilderness are the church members, "foolish virgins" who weren't ready when the Bridegroom came (Matthew 25:11-12).

Those who have made themselves ready (the Wise Virgins) will be "spared the hour of trial" (Revelation 3:20). This is the firstfruits harvest, the church of the Firstborn, or those "born again" first, the manchild, the morning of the first resurrection and correlates with the barley Harvest since barley ripens before wheat. They are the Bride of Christ, the Wise virgins. The Resurrected body is the wedding garment.

Barley is easily harvested by throwing it in the air. Historically, until the invention of modern machinery wheat is much more difficult and has to be beaten with a tribulum to be harvested. Grapes have to be crushed and have their juice (blood) spilled to be made into wine.

Barley is easily harvested by throwing it in the air. Historically, until the invention of modern machinery wheat is much more difficult and has to be beaten with a tribulum to be harvested. Grapes have to be crushed and have their juice (blood) spilled to be made into wine.

The harvest of those who must endure the hour of trial will continue after the sudden destruction (D&C 101: 1-9).

The group gathered in the air that Paul and Jesus speak of, are all changed into glorified beings in the twinkling of an eye and include people who are ALIVE at the time they meet the Lord in the air and do not have to wait for anything because after this they will be with the Lord from that point onwards. Paul, Isaiah, and Jesus all talk about this unexpected event taking place before the sudden destruction. John is describing a separate resurrection event that occurs after the sudden destruction.

It is an event that requires those that are part of John's resurrection group to wait for the last person who would lay down their life for having faith in Jesus by being beheaded. Those who are waiting under the altar also cry out to Jesus to avenge their deaths. This is very different from what Paul and Jesus describe.

The group in the resurrection John is describing does not allow for people who are alive. John's group are not immediately resurrected when the Lord appears in the clouds. John's group gather in the Lord's sacrificial altar which is in the outer court of the temple. John does not describe a sudden unexpected resurrection event the way that Jesus and Paul do (Rev. 6:9-10, Rev. 20:4).

After the sudden destruction (for those who did not die in their sins during the sudden destruction) the Lord will show mercy and give many people a second chance. After the Foolish Virgins have had time to repent, after others who didn't know of the Lord before the sudden destruction learn of him and repent, the Lord will send his resurrected army will come back to execute judgment, cleanse the earth, and to gather this next harvest (as prphesied in Isaiah). "Look! the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones!" (Jude 1:14). This is Ezekiel's Army of Dry Bones (Ezekiel 37:10). This is Joel's Army (Joel 2:11). This is also the quorum of the 144,000 (Revelation 7:4). They will do the "greater things" Jesus prophesied in John 14:12. This second gathering on the earth of those left behind (and who were given a second chance by the Lord) by resurrected beings is also prophesied in Isaiah.

This quorum is headed by the Davidic Servant and the One Mighty and Strong (Jesus Christ). They are also considered Davidic Servants and Ones Mighty and Strong because they are types of Christ and they are his agents on his errand. This is the meaning of "free agency." Agency is not merely free will. You can choose to be an agent of the creator or an agent of the destroyer. An agent is someone who agrees to do something for another party (the principal), subject to the control of the other party, and the other party (the principal) also agrees to the agreement. It simultaneously means the principal is bound (normally) by what the agent does, since the agent acts as if the principal were there him/herself. "...whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same," D&C 1:38.

Yes, Joseph Smith is Messiah ben Ephraim / Messiah ben Joseph and A Davidic Servant, but he is subordinate to Jesus Christ as THE Davidic Servant. Anyone who spends one fraction of a second focusing more on Joseph Smith than Jesus Christ, anyone spending more time focusing on the return of Joseph Smith without giving far more attention to the return of Jesus Christ is at risk for incurring the wrath of a jealous God and being destroyed off the face of the earth according to the words of Jesus Christ in Exodus 20:5 and Exodus 34:14.

Some of those left behind will be asked by the Lord to sacrifice their lives for him in order to be saved (the grape harvest, Rev. 14:17-20). Others he will have mercy on and send resurrected beings to bring them to places of safety which the Lord has prepared because they need more time to repent, to grow and mature so they can be harvested ( the wheat harvest). Both of these harvest groups (those who had to sacrifice their lives and those who were gathered to places of refuge will have their own harvest / resurrection at a later time (we might call this the afternoon of the first resurrection - but it will still be during what is considered the first resurrection).

The early Christians taught the same order of events as the scriptures cited above:

Ephraim (306 AD – 373 AD) was made a deacon in the church in Syria in 338 and later became the bishop of Nisibis. In his work, On The Last Times 2, he wrote:

“𝘞𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 (𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥), 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴, 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘹𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘹𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸 𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥? 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵) 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩, 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

𝘖𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴? 𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴: “𝘞𝘰𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥!” 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦..."

Cyprian (200 AD – 258 AD) was Bishop of the church in Carthage:

“𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦. 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴, 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵?"

Irenaeus (130 A.D. – 202 AD) was a bishop of the church in Lyons, France. He was an eyewitness to the Apostle John (who wrote the Book of Revelation) and a disciple of Polycarp, the first of the Apostle John’s disciples. in Against Heresies 5.29, he wrote:

"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥, '𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦.” 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.'"

Note his use of the term “caught up” which is the very definition of "harpazo," which is translated as “caught up” in the King James translation of 1 Thessalonians 4:17.

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:

D&C 45:39 And it shall come to pass that 𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 forth for the great day of the Lord to come, even for the signs of the coming of the Son of Man.

Rev. 3:3 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I come upon you [If you will watch I will not come upon you as a thief and you will know what hour I come upon you). See also, "But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief," 1 Thessalonians 5:4.

𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man, Luke 21:36.

𝗛𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳, D&C 45:44.

But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,' and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, Matthew 24:48-51.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗭𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝘀.

Hebrews 11: 10 says that the architect and builder of Zion / the New Jerusalem is God. Hebrews 11:16 says, "he has prepared a city for them." Moses 7:62 says Zion is, "a place I shall prepare." In fact 4 Ezra says, "𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗲 in a place where the city of the Most High was to be revealed."

For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God, Hebrews 11:10.

Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them, Hebrews 11:16.

But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, Hebrews 12:22-23.

…to gather out mine elect from the four quarters of the earth, unto a place which I shall prepare, an Holy City, that my people may gird up their loins, and be looking forth for the time of my coming; for there shall be my tabernacle, and it shall be called Zion, a New Jerusalem, Moses 7:62.

𝗪𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲
Because it is for you that paradise is opened, the tree of life is planted, the age to come is prepared, plenty is provided, a city is built, rest is appointed, goodness is established and wisdom perfected beforehand, 4 Ezra 8: 52.

Therefore I told you to go into the field where there was no foundation of any building, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗢 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗲 in a place where the city of the Most High was to be revealed. 4 Ezra 10: 53-54.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲:

The purpose of this post is to offer the reader a chance for a better resurrection (Hebrews 11:35) and to point out to the reader the scriptural instructions for how be spared the hour of trial (Rev. 3:20) in order to be spared pain and suffering that could otherwise be avoided through adherence to the instructions given in the scriptures. The purpose of this post is to help you to be ready and fully prepared for the Lord's gathering of his people in the clouds which is soon at hand. There are two more reasons why you want to be part of the Barley harvest and not wait until after the sudden destruction to be harvested.

𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 #𝟭:

The Lord has more options for people not living in geographically precarious areas. If you close to the ocean such as the West Coast of the United States (where an unprecedented earthquake and tsunami have been prophesied to occur for many years now) there are only two options when the sudden destruction hits: be worthy to escape in the air, or die in your sins (Luke 21:36, Matthew 24:30-31, 40-41). Keep in mind that many innocents such as children and even pets (and perhaps many animals and other lifeforms) and the pure in heart who did not have the scriptures and did not know the Lord will be included in the gathering in the air (D&C 45:54). But if you have been given the scriptures then you are held to a much higher standard to obey them and be prepared, if not you will be judged much more harshly for not adhering to them. (I have also received personal revelation that some people who did not know the Lord and did not have the scriptures who die in certain areas with fewer options for the Lord to choose from may have the opportunity to be born in the Millennium and be taught properly from birth and be "resurrected" that way.)

Now if you live in a less geographically precarious area when the sudden destruction hits then there is a greater chance that if you weren't ready to be gathered in the air that the Lord can show mercy on you despite your unrepented sins and give you more time to repent and grow and mature spiritually.

For over a decade now the Lord has been pouring out dreams and visions of his gathering to safety in the clouds and of the sudden destruction which will follow on thousands of ordinary people from every walk of life, as per Joel 2:28-29 and Amos 3:7.

Here are two examples:

East Coast Tsunami and Earthquake, December 12, 2022

https://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/2 ... ember.html

West Coast Tsunami and Earthquake February 10, 2023

https://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/2 ... dream.html

This week the Lord asked me to update this playlist of videos of dreams and visions given to thousands of ordinary people from diverse walks of life around the world for the past decade. All of the people in this playlist are NOT LDS, only one. I urge you to please listen to the testimonies of these people (who don't know each other and who don't know who I am) as a second witness that the Lord is providing for you before you make up your mind about this message the Lord has asked me to give you. If you want to know what the Lord is saying and doing right now please prayerfully consider these other testimonies independent of my own!!!

https://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/2 ... ation.html

Many of the dreams and visions the Lord has given me have already been fulfilled and many others have already begun the process of fulfillment:

Part 1 (March 2013)

https://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/2 ... sions.html

Part 2 is the video playlist, above.

Part 3 (December 2022)

https://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/2 ... reams.html

𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 #𝟮

STRONG DELUSION is coming after the sudden destruction:

"...𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 [𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴] 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 [𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵]. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘑𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥. 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴," 2 Thess. 2: 6-12.

The cryptocracy / ruling elite have been planning to coverup the disappearance of the first fruits for many years now. I have seen three main stories already at play and I feel inspired that even though each scenario is very different that all of these scenarios will be given in order to create cognitive dissonance and chaos. The first story will be that all of the people that disappeared were abducted by aliens. The second one is why the flase idea of the "multi-verse" has been perpetuated - they will say that we have "jumped timelines" and that's why all the people disappeared. The third one you can read below:

https://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/2 ... ready.html

The Lord has authorized me to warn you that you don't have nearly as much time left to prepare to be gathered in the clouds with him as you think you do! The gathering and the sudden destruction are going to happen any day now! We are just about out of time!
Last edited by elizabethglassburner on March 2nd, 2023, 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

elizabethglassburner wrote: February 26th, 2023, 9:06 am In Matthew 24: 37 - 38 Jesus says, "But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark."

Luke 17: 26 - 27 records the same thing, "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all."

Except in Luke Jesus adds one more illustration in verse 28, “It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all."
Thanks.

These verses impressed heavily upon my mind during the first week of the 2008 financial crisis. Safety is an illusion, trust only in the Lord.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

elizabethglassburner wrote: February 26th, 2023, 9:06 am The Lord asked me to express his concern that many of you are clinging to false doctrines such as the Davidic Servant / One Mighty and Strong
Elizabeth, these are the doctrines of the scripture themselves. It is the Lord who raises up one mighty strong. He does not raise up himself, he is already raised up. The "will" portion of I will raise up is future tense.

Ezekiel 34 clearly shows there will be a davidic prince.

23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.

24 And I the Lord will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the Lord have spoken it.

Yes, the Lord is the Davidic King, but he has a vassal king under him as these verses show. This is reiterated in chapter 37 when the Lord says: "and my servant David shall be their prince for ever."

Also, you state the belief is false that we have to build Zion before the Savior comes. I'm not sure how you yourself quote section 101 when it is a parable about the redemption of Zion, which we indeed have to do before the Savior comes. The D&C is clear that Zion will be the only place where there is not war. The entire doctrine of gathering is a reference to gathering in one body to build Zion. Isaiah informs us that the Assyrian army will come even up to the neck of Zion before it is defeated. All these wars do not happen during the Millenium. The Millenium is a time of peace.

Please don't make the mistake of almost all the visionaries who have gone before us in the last decade by trusting their visions more than they trust the scriptures. If any vision or revelation contradicts scripture, that is how we know it to be false.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

4 Ezra is the same as 2 Esdras in case anyone is wondering.

viewtopic.php?t=69371

Interesting to read LDS Rapture Theology. I'm not used to see the combination of the two.

elizabethglassburner
Hi, I'm new.

Shawn Henry wrote: February 27th, 2023, 12:28 pm
elizabethglassburner wrote: February 26th, 2023, 9:06 am The Lord asked me to express his concern that many of you are clinging to false doctrines such as the Davidic Servant / One Mighty and Strong
Elizabeth, these are the doctrines of the scripture themselves. It is the Lord who raises up one mighty strong. He does not raise up himself, he is already raised up. The "will" portion of I will raise up is future tense.

23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.

24 And I the Lord will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the Lord have spoken it.

Yes, the Lord is the Davidic King, but he has a vassal king under him as these verses show. This is reiterated in chapter 37 when the Lord says: "and my servant David shall be their prince for ever."

Also, you state the belief is false that we have to build Zion before the Savior comes. I'm not sure how you yourself quote section 101 when it is a parable about the redemption of Zion, which we indeed have to do before the Savior comes. The D&C is clear that Zion will be the only place where there is not war. The entire doctrine of gathering is a reference to gathering in one body to build Zion. Isaiah informs us that the Assyrian army will come even up to the neck of Zion before it is defeated. All these wars do not happen during the Millenium. The Millenium is a time of peace.

Please don't make the mistake of almost all the visionaries who have gone before us in the last decade by trusting their visions more than they trust the scriptures. If any vision or revelation contradicts scripture, that is how we know it to be false.
Yes, Joseph Smith is Messiah ben Ephraim / Messiah ben Joseph and A Davidic Servant, but he is subordinate to Jesus Christ as THE Davidic Servant. Anyone who spends one fraction of a second focusing more on Joseph Smith than Jesus Christ, anyone spending more time focusing on the return of Joseph Smith without giving far more attention to the return of Jesus Christ is at risk for incurring the wrath of a jealous God and being destroyed off the face of the earth according to the words of Jesus Christ in Exodus 20:5 and Exodus 34:14.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

elizabethglassburner wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 1:11 pm anyone spending more time focusing on the return of Joseph Smith without giving far more attention to the return of Jesus Christ is at risk for incurring the wrath of a jealous God and being destroyed off the face of the earth according to the words of Jesus Christ in Exodus 20:5 and Exodus 34:14.
Jesus commanded us to focus on the signs of his coming, specifically because they point to him. You can't ignore the things that point to Christ and simultaneously say are focusing on Christ. We don't have Christ among us to focus on, we only have the words of Christ and we are told to feast upon them. You can choose to not focus on the signs of Christ return, but when you focus elsewhere you will miss them and thereby miss Christ because you didn't honor his command to know them. (that's a rhetorical you by the way, not you specifically)

Do you care to address the scriptural points I made in my first post or are you hoping that intellectually avoiding them will give you a victory.

elizabethglassburner
Hi, I'm new.

Shawn Henry wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 1:41 pm
elizabethglassburner wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 1:11 pm anyone spending more time focusing on the return of Joseph Smith without giving far more attention to the return of Jesus Christ is at risk for incurring the wrath of a jealous God and being destroyed off the face of the earth according to the words of Jesus Christ in Exodus 20:5 and Exodus 34:14.
Jesus commanded us to focus on the signs of his coming, specifically because they point to him. You can't ignore the things that point to Christ and simultaneously say are focusing on Christ. We don't have Christ among us to focus on, we only have the words of Christ and we are told to feast upon them. You can choose to not focus on the signs of Christ return, but when you focus elsewhere you will miss them and thereby miss Christ because you didn't honor his command to know them. (that's a rhetorial you by the way, not you specifically)

Do you care to address the scriptural points I made in my first post or are you hoping that intellectually avoiding them will give you a victory.
Your sentence, "We don't have Christ among us to focus on," is false and a poor excuse to not know what he is saying and doing right now.

I know Jesus Christ personally, I hear and obey his voice which is why I was sent here to deliver this message. I'm not here of my own volition and I am not here to give my opinion. I was sent here with a specific message to deliver.

Anyone with the scriptures who deosn't hear and obey the voice of the Lord is left without excuse.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Shawn Henry wrote: February 27th, 2023, 12:28 pm

As one of those visionaries I disagree that the base for truth should be the scriptures. I would suggest the standard by which all these visions should be held up against is the spirit. Scriptures are someone else's visions and experiences and stuff they wrote down by the spirit. Same as this person in the OP is doing. Scripture has also been changed and muddied and butchered and as I said, the OP is already doing the exact same thing as when those scriptures were written.

What is scripture? Who decides Which experiences people write down are scripture? The church?

Maybe these warnings the OP is putting out are intended for somebody here but not everybody. There is that possibility as is often true with visions and experiences that are only intended for a specific audience not everybody. Or because everybody will be in different positions when these events happen, maybe everybody is supposed to be hearing this differently.

That's the case with many visions and experiences I've had - it's not always for everyone else even if the vision shows a big event. I saw the face of Mount Olympus crumble into Olympus cove in Salt Lake City and fill the area all those houses are sitting in. I saw this when I lived there and I was terrified it was going to happen and I would get stuck under the mountain if I didn't move in time. Well I moved to St George just a couple months after that. I have no idea if Mount Olympus is actually going to crumble, but it sure made me get out of there quickly and move down to St George where I was supposed to be - and to where I was as protected as I possibly could be from something that hit my son and I harder than if Mount Olympus fell on our heads. It was a motivator for ME PERSONALLY to take action. For all I know if I would have stayed events may have lined up differently and maybe I would have seen the mountain crumble IRL. 🤷‍♀️

I appreciate the messages here and I'm considering everything along with my own experiences and visions that opened up in 2012.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 11:10 am
As one of those visionaries I disagree that the base for truth should be the scriptures. I would suggest the standard by which all these visions should be held up against is the spirit. Scriptures are someone else's visions and experiences and stuff they wrote down by the spirit. Same as this person in the OP is doing. Scripture has also been changed and muddied and butchered and as I said, the OP is already doing the exact same thing as when those scriptures were written.

What is scripture? Who decides Which experiences people write down are scripture? The church?

Maybe these warnings the OP is putting out are intended for somebody here but not everybody. There is that possibility as is often true with visions and experiences that are only intended for a specific audience not everybody. Or because everybody will be in different positions when these events happen, maybe everybody is supposed to be hearing this differently.

That's the case with many visions and experiences I've had - it's not always for everyone else even if the vision shows a big event. I saw the face of Mount Olympus crumble into Olympus cove in Salt Lake City and fill the area all those houses are sitting in. I saw this when I lived there and I was terrified it was going to happen and I would get stuck under the mountain if I didn't move in time. Well I moved to St George just a couple months after that. I have no idea if Mount Olympus is actually going to crumble, but it sure made me get out of there quickly and move down to St George where I was supposed to be - and to where I was as protected as I possibly could be from something that hit my son and I harder than if Mount Olympus fell on our heads. It was a motivator for ME PERSONALLY to take action. For all I know if I would have stayed events may have lined up differently and maybe I would have seen the mountain crumble IRL. 🤷‍♀️

I appreciate the messages here and I'm considering everything along with my own experiences and visions that opened up in 2012.
The Holy Spirit is the key to all truth, but the scriptures are our mutual foundation, the one thing that all can build upon. Without scripture we wouldn't even know what the Holy Spirit does.

You ask, what is scripture. Scripture is the word of God that is established in the mouth of two or three witnesses appointed by God to be witnesses, just like the 3 witnesses to the BoM who had an angel confirm to them the word. Once this pattern is met, the spirit can then testify to us.

Once God's word has been established and a vision goes contrary to the established word, one can know that the vision is a test to see if we will adhere to God's word.

The command was to feast upon the words of Christ, not to feast upon visions and dreams. :D

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

elizabethglassburner wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 10:36 am Your sentence, "We don't have Christ among us to focus on," is false and a poor excuse to not know what he is saying and doing right now.

I know Jesus Christ personally, I hear and obey his voice which is why I was sent here to deliver this message. I'm not here of my own volition and I am not here to give my opinion. I was sent here with a specific message to deliver.

Anyone with the scriptures who deosn't hear and obey the voice of the Lord is left without excuse.
I meant we don't have him here physically. I'm pretty sure you knew what I meant.

Of course, we have him available to personally answer our prayers and to lead us.

Despite what any vision or dream may tell us, it still has to be vetted by what the Lord has already said in scripture. If it doesn't pass the scripture test, we can set it aside, just as the prophet Hyrum Smith said and just as the apostle Paul said.

If someone were to show me scriptures that contradicted my visions, I should be glad for the correction. These are the checks and balances the Lord has given us.

One of the big tests that comes with visions and these big spiritual events is the power of how emotional it is. We feel it so strongly and know it to be so real that we give these experiences primacy over scripture, but that is just a test to see if we understood the Lord when he said to give primacy to his words in scripture.

No one is giving these experiences without also being tested. When visionaries don't pass their initial test, they end up like Julie Rowe and Chad Daybell.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Shawn Henry wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 12:33 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 11:10 am

The Holy Spirit is the key to all truth, but the scriptures are our mutual foundation, the one thing that all can build upon. Without scripture we wouldn't even know what the Holy Spirit does.

You ask, what is scripture. Scripture is the word of God that is established in the mouth of two or three witnesses appointed by God to be witnesses, just like the 3 witnesses to the BoM who had an angel confirm to them the word. Once this pattern is met, the spirit can then testify to us.

Once God's word has been established and a vision goes contrary to the established word, one can know that the vision is a test to see if we will adhere to God's word.

The command was to feast upon the words of Christ, not to feast upon visions and dreams. :D
I just don't know how to agree with that being the base standard for truth, when even Jesus said HIS words do not trump the Holy Ghost. So why would a bunch of other people's words and experiences that have been written down and butchered and sold as canon by churches making money on these books, replace the HG?

Which version of the Bible for eg., do we even use as a standard? The one pedophile King James edited for us?

OTHER PEOPLE are not in charge of deciding if someone's experiences are true based on whether someone else thinks that experience (as they understand it second hand...) matches the scriptures or not. We can listen and decide if the message is for US or not, and if not, move on. More likely the message is for the one having the experience, than anyone else. But we don't get to tell people they are wrong about their experiences we can't even see from their perspective - we can only decide if the message (AS WE ARE HEARING AND UNDERSTANDING IT) is for US.

If the OP felt prompted to say those things, maybe it isn't for us to argue or criticize the message, just decide if it's for us or not. THEY still felt directed to post it.

Which people in the crowd were standing over Joseph Smith picking thru his experiences we are reading second, third, fourth hand.... deciding he can't say that because it was new information - or different from what some other visionary said? There was no precedent for all kinds of things he brought out. In fact, he made up some new rules himself. He said "the Lord said..." but how do YOU know? Because you read a book? Because Brigham told us? Because RMN said????

What makes any of us believe ANY message?

If it is from Heaven, why do we need earthly "proofs" to "prove" the message? We should believe something because of the witness of the SPIRIT, not because of the witness of other people. Even groups of people witnesses get things wrong.

I personally trust the Spirit a gadjillion infinity times more than I trust the scriptures. If the spirit speaks to me, I'm sure as hell not going to go ask a bunch of other people if I got it right. (HELLO LDS Church micromanaging the spirit if it doesn't match what they say.......??) I am sticking to the Spirit is the standard for truth, and if I have a vision or experience, I'm going to the Spirit - NOT asking another silly human (or even two or three), like me.

As far as the OP message and info on the blog links, I appreciate it! I am seeing some things differently, but I'm not going to argue about having different visions with a person. For all I know, we could be moving on to different timelines or something. I appreciate the info I read that the spirit gave ME a high-five on. I assume the other stuff that didn't resonate the same, is for the person who received it and maybe they are getting a message like my Mt Olympus experience that is for them personally.

Why not ask the spirit if the message is right for YOU? the spirit will tell YOU what's right for YOU. It isn't up to any person to decide that for everyone else or the OP.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 1:44 pm I just don't know how to agree with that being the base standard for truth, when even Jesus said HIS words do not trump the Holy Ghost. So why would a bunch of other people's words and experiences that have been written down and butchered and sold as canon by churches making money on these books, replace the HG?

Which version of the Bible for eg., do we even use as a standard? The one pedophile King James edited for us?

OTHER PEOPLE are not in charge of deciding if someone's experiences are true based on whether someone else thinks that experience (as they understand it second hand...) matches the scriptures or not. We can listen and decide if the message is for US or not, and if not, move on. More likely the message is for the one having the experience, than anyone else. But we don't get to tell people they are wrong about their experiences we can't even see from their perspective - we can only decide if the message (AS WE ARE HEARING AND UNDERSTANDING IT) is for US.

If the OP felt prompted to say those things, maybe it isn't for us to argue or criticize the message, just decide if it's for us or not. THEY still felt directed to post it.

Which people in the crowd were standing over Joseph Smith picking thru his experiences we are reading second, third, fourth hand.... deciding he can't say that because it was new information - or different from what some other visionary said? There was no precedent for all kinds of things he brought out. In fact, he made up some new rules himself. He said "the Lord said..." but how do YOU know? Because you read a book? Because Brigham told us? Because RMN said????

What makes any of us believe ANY message?

If it is from Heaven, why do we need earthly "proofs" to "prove" the message? We should believe something because of the witness of the SPIRIT, not because of the witness of other people. Even groups of people witnesses get things wrong.

I personally trust the Spirit a gadjillion infinity times more than I trust the scriptures. If the spirit speaks to me, I'm sure as hell not going to go ask a bunch of other people if I got it right. (HELLO LDS Church micromanaging the spirit if it doesn't match what they say.......??) I am sticking to the Spirit is the standard for truth, and if I have a vision or experience, I'm going to the Spirit - NOT asking another silly human (or even two or three), like me.

As far as the OP message and info on the blog links, I appreciate it! I am seeing some things differently, but I'm not going to argue about having different visions with a person. For all I know, we could be moving on to different timelines or something. I appreciate the info I read that the spirit gave ME a high-five on. I assume the other stuff that didn't resonate the same, is for the person who received it and maybe they are getting a message like my Mt Olympus experience that is for them personally.

Why not ask the spirit if the message is right for YOU? the spirit will tell YOU what's right for YOU. It isn't up to any person to decide that for everyone else or the OP.
My intent is not to argue, but rather to provide feedback just a friend would. I acknowledge my feedback was not asked for, but I think that's just what people do when they care. I invite the same for myself, please let me if I have a booger hanging from my nose.

You are right to point out that not all scripture is equal. Obviously, the spirit is needed for scripture that we know is not translated correctly and latter-day scripture needs to have a proper chain of custody to JS. The scriptures that we know for sure comes from Joseph and that have met the Law of Witnesses, have to be our foundation. The Holy Spirit will not testify against it because it was delivered by the same spirit. This is why the Lord commanded us to "rely upon that which is written."

He also commanded us to feast upon the words of Christ. The holy spirit is simply the confirmation process. The more we feast upon the word, the more the spirit speaks to us. The less we feast upon the word, the greater the likelihood that we hear other spirits.

This is the test that the saints failed. This is why we are in apostacy, because we stopped following the scriptures and choose the visions and words of others.