Drag Queen Story hour protected by the Church

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Re: Drag Queen Story hour protected by the Church

Post by spiritMan »

Godislove wrote: March 1st, 2023, 1:48 pm
Badgerone45 wrote: March 1st, 2023, 1:45 pm
Godislove wrote: March 1st, 2023, 12:57 pm
Serragon wrote: March 1st, 2023, 12:36 pm It has been my experience that any communications to the SP would come from the Area presidency. The AP may be working with church PR employees to craft a message for the Stake, but I haven't seen an instance where the final communication was not through the area presidency. Even when the incident in question was front page news in the local newspaper and there were nightly protests in front of the stake building.

Perhaps things have changed, though.
Apparently though, according to his sister this communication came from a woman, which opens up a whole new can of worms as to the communications process.
You weren’t aware there are women employed by the church?
As was pointed out in a prior post, it's just not the normal chain of command for it to be passed on to a Stake Pres. that way.
Slippery, slippery, slippery snakes are those who work in darkness.

Badgerone45
captain of 50

Post by Badgerone45 »

Serragon wrote: March 1st, 2023, 12:36 pm It has been my experience that any communications to the SP would come from the Area presidency. The AP may be working with church PR employees to craft a message for the Stake, but I haven't seen an instance where the final communication was not through the area presidency. Even when the incident in question was front page news in the local newspaper and there were nightly protests in front of the stake building.

Perhaps things have changed, though.
Apparently though, according to his sister this communication came from a woman, which opens up a whole new can of worms as to the communications process.
As was pointed out in a prior post, it's just not the normal chain of command for it to be passed on to a Stake Pres. that way.
I’m assuming serragon is correct. But there was a woman that was the PR for the church that did not live in the area. I don’t think this is a new can of worms. I think this is how it always has been. At least for many years. The church doesn’t want to authorize just anyone to make public statements.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Badgerone45 wrote: March 1st, 2023, 1:57 pm

I’m assuming serragon is correct. But there was a woman that was the PR for the church that did not live in the area. I don’t think this is a new can of worms. I think this is how it always has been. At least for many years. The church doesn’t want to authorize just anyone to make public statements.
Okay. So who authorized the statement then? Which GA authorized it?

Badgerone45
captain of 50

Post by Badgerone45 »

spiritMan wrote: March 1st, 2023, 1:59 pm

You tell us? You are in a current position. How does it work?

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

Which is why I think they would have signed or attached a name to it if it was in fact an authorized statement but hopefully we will get some further clarification soon. I'm making contact with HQ by e-mail and was told if I did not receive a response back within a few days to call back and they would see about putting me through to someone that could help me.

Does anyone have any specific questions they'd like me to ask? Please drop them here.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Badgerone45 wrote: March 1st, 2023, 2:00 pm
spiritMan wrote: March 1st, 2023, 1:59 pm

You tell us? You are in a current position. How does it work?
I said I'm in leadership. Your a$$umption was that it was Church.

See two can play this game?
:D

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Badgerone45 wrote: March 1st, 2023, 1:41 pm
madvin wrote: March 1st, 2023, 1:19 pm
Badgerone45 wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 8:31 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 8:26 pm

Spend some time reading or listening to their stories. Maybe you’ll understand the hurt and anguish so many people are feeling.

https://www.reluctantwatchman.com/vaccine-reactions
I know this vaccine was harmful to many people. I don’t need to read the stories l, because I know people that it personally effected. My dad passed away from covid and he was vaccinated. You don’t have to educate me. I am well educated about harmful vaccines and I did my own research. I’m sorry for the heartache that was caused to these people, it’s truly devastating.
...covid is a myth...a fraud...imaginary...

Be prepared to face shortages, because THAT is the reason for this covid plandemic scare.
Oh so it wasn’t released from China? That was a myth also?
Of course it wasn't released from China. THAT was a false flag. The virus is a construct, and convenient to use for future scares. Once one realizes viruses do not float about in the air ready to be picked up by any body, but are instead created by the cells of everyone's body to get rid of dying cells and that virology only exists because of their faulty non-scientific lab results (i.e. Enders, 1954) which never show viruses as separate entities capable of independent survival, one will know it is all used to scare people into what we just went through for the last 3 years, not to mention selling their pharmaceuticals.

Badgerone45
captain of 50

Post by Badgerone45 »

madvin wrote: March 1st, 2023, 2:11 pm
Badgerone45 wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 8:31 pm

I know this vaccine was harmful to many people. I don’t need to read the stories l, because I know people that it personally effected. My dad passed away from covid and he was vaccinated. You don’t have to educate me. I am well educated about harmful vaccines and I did my own research. I’m sorry for the heartache that was caused to these people, it’s truly devastating.

Be prepared to face shortages, because THAT is the reason for this covid plandemic scare.
Of course it wasn't released from China. THAT was a false flag. The virus is a construct, and convenient to use for future scares. Once one realizes viruses do not float about in the air ready to be picked up by any body, but are instead created by the cells of everyone's body to get rid of dying cells and that virology only exists because of their faulty non-scientific lab results (i.e. Enders, 1954) which never show viruses as separate entities capable of independent survival, one will know it is all used to scare people into what we just went through for the last 3 years, not to mention selling their pharmaceuticals.
Oh interesting! I sure had something that made me sicker than I’ve ever been. I lost my taste and smell and my sats went into the 60s. The rest of my family had a minor cold with loss of taste and smell. Fyi I did not get the vaccine nor did I believe in the government mandates. So I’m just curious is you can diagnose what I had.

Badgerone45
captain of 50

Post by Badgerone45 »

Badgerone45 wrote: March 1st, 2023, 2:26 pm

Oh interesting! I sure had something that made me sicker than I’ve ever been. I lost my taste and smell and my sats went into the 60s. The rest of my family had a minor cold with loss of taste and smell. Fyi I did not get the vaccine nor did I believe in the government mandates. So I’m just curious if you can diagnose what I had.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Oh interesting! I sure had something that made me sicker than I’ve ever been. I lost my taste and smell and my sats went into the 60s. The rest of my family had a minor cold with loss of taste and smell. Fyi I did not get the vaccine nor did I believe in the government mandates. So I’m just curious is you can diagnose what I had.
You are using the "every disease has a symptom" idea, which is not correct. The recent outbreaks may be due in part, to the recent 5G that was introduced.

Disease causation is an inside job. It comes from behaviors, lifestyle factors, being “poisoned” or having metabolic waste not being properly expelled by the body. These metabolic wastes and “poisons” are many. They come in all kinds of manners through food, water, air. Also, our emotions play a good part in causation. NONE of it is because of "catching something" from the air or others.

I will quote Dr. Vollmer, a naturopath:

"Would you like to think outside the box? What if there were other ways that you could explain why people would fall ill either together or if they experienced a type of expression seemingly connected to another theorem, which again requires good science and not assumptions? If you have childhood expressions, we must put in a completely different category. This is because children have rapid growth and the cell turnover is greater. When proteins or other wastes come into the body through poor feeding, stresses or through lack of breastfeeding or proper care, then the waste must be removed as rapidly as the growth can handle. If the liver cannot handle the waste load and the metabolic debris, then the body must try another route of elimination.

The skin, probably the largest organ of elimination, is often used to expel toxins from the body. That is not traditionally thought of in this manner. So, a chicken pox expression is an acidic waste removal through the skin. It is so acidic that it will produce a blister as you would have a burn and that blister then will produce a water bubble over to protect the skin from the damage. This is what this body is expressing.

You do not see contagion by taking those chicken pox expression bubbles and putting it upon another person. This also is not seen in the literature. You could take an extraction or multiple extractions from the child and inject into another and cause a similar disease state. This is, again, coming from a “poisoning” because there is a metabolic process that has gone on in the body. At some point you can trick or convince the body that it too is going through a similar metabolic process by putting those metabolites in large quantities into the bloodstream and it will then produce a similar effect."

We must be careful when we are doing science where we are injecting animals or even in human studies, human infection studies, where the methods are to prove that something is contagious. There are more systems involved and must be considered in interactions with others. For example, pheromones: hormone signaling that we have coming off of our breath or coming out of our skin.

These interactions, as we know, can trigger attraction from the opposite sex or initiate certain kinds of attractions and interactions. This must not be thrown away because we decide that we don’t want to measure it or acknowledge that it exists. Also, we seem to not want to acknowledge the energy fields that exist in our bodies and the frequencies that we emit and how those could interact with others. We also denounced the frequency of our own DNA, which also could resonate with others within the same family or similar or those who live together under similar conditions.

We wrongfully assume that we catch something if someone else is ill, but there are so many other factors that need to be presented. For example, just the placebo effect, a belief that you will be ill, can produce symptoms of that illness. This is also well documented in the literature."

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

I just spoke in person to a woman at church HQ. She seemed to think that if it was an official church statement that came out for the church it would've had names attached and it would have been an official document you could find on the church website. She also said if it was an area issue it probably would've come from the Area Presidency but she says it's probably best to go straight to the source.
So all we will probably know about this situation is that it came from a woman (not through the proper priesthood channels or in the usual way things are communicated) and the stake pres. won't disclose the truth of where the quote actually came from.
I feel this is pretty serious if your misleading an entire flock.
Last edited by Godislove on March 1st, 2023, 4:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Badgerone45
captain of 50

Post by Badgerone45 »

madvin wrote: March 1st, 2023, 3:31 pm

You are using the "every disease has a symptom" idea, which is not correct. The recent outbreaks may be due in part, to the recent 5G that was introduced.

Disease causation is an inside job. It comes from behaviors, lifestyle factors, being “poisoned” or having metabolic waste not being properly expelled by the body. These metabolic wastes and “poisons” are many. They come in all kinds of manners through food, water, air. Also, our emotions play a good part in causation. NONE of it is because of "catching something" from the air or others.

I will quote Dr. Vollmer, a naturopath:

"Would you like to think outside the box? What if there were other ways that you could explain why people would fall ill either together or if they experienced a type of expression seemingly connected to another theorem, which again requires good science and not assumptions? If you have childhood expressions, we must put in a completely different category. This is because children have rapid growth and the cell turnover is greater. When proteins or other wastes come into the body through poor feeding, stresses or through lack of breastfeeding or proper care, then the waste must be removed as rapidly as the growth can handle. If the liver cannot handle the waste load and the metabolic debris, then the body must try another route of elimination.

The skin, probably the largest organ of elimination, is often used to expel toxins from the body. That is not traditionally thought of in this manner. So, a chicken pox expression is an acidic waste removal through the skin. It is so acidic that it will produce a blister as you would have a burn and that blister then will produce a water bubble over to protect the skin from the damage. This is what this body is expressing.

You do not see contagion by taking those chicken pox expression bubbles and putting it upon another person. This also is not seen in the literature. You could take an extraction or multiple extractions from the child and inject into another and cause a similar disease state. This is, again, coming from a “poisoning” because there is a metabolic process that has gone on in the body. At some point you can trick or convince the body that it too is going through a similar metabolic process by putting those metabolites in large quantities into the bloodstream and it will then produce a similar effect."

We must be careful when we are doing science where we are injecting animals or even in human studies, human infection studies, where the methods are to prove that something is contagious. There are more systems involved and must be considered in interactions with others. For example, pheromones: hormone signaling that we have coming off of our breath or coming out of our skin.

These interactions, as we know, can trigger attraction from the opposite sex or initiate certain kinds of attractions and interactions. This must not be thrown away because we decide that we don’t want to measure it or acknowledge that it exists. Also, we seem to not want to acknowledge the energy fields that exist in our bodies and the frequencies that we emit and how those could interact with others. We also denounced the frequency of our own DNA, which also could resonate with others within the same family or similar or those who live together under similar conditions.

We wrongfully assume that we catch something if someone else is ill, but there are so many other factors that need to be presented. For example, just the placebo effect, a belief that you will be ill, can produce symptoms of that illness. This is also well documented in the literature."
Interesting. Thanks!

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Godislove wrote: March 1st, 2023, 3:33 pm I just spoke in person to a woman at church HQ. She seemed to think that if it was an official church statement that came out for the church it would've had names attached and it would have been an official document you could find on the church website. She also said if it was an area issue it probably would've come from the Area Presidency but she says it's probably best to go straight to the source.
So all we will probably know about this situation is that it came from a woman (not through the proper priesthood channels or in the usual way things are communicated) and the stake pres. won't disclose the truth of where the quote actually came from.
He is throwing a lot of chaft for such a statement.
The fact that he won't disclose at this point either means he didn't have anyone above him who told him to do this and he is using the Church as cover.... or someone above him is using him to prevent heat from coming.

Whichever it is.... the stake president is completely untrustworthy at this point.

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

spiritMan wrote: March 1st, 2023, 4:16 pm
Godislove wrote: March 1st, 2023, 3:33 pm I just spoke in person to a woman at church HQ. She seemed to think that if it was an official church statement that came out for the church it would've had names attached and it would have been an official document you could find on the church website. She also said if it was an area issue it probably would've come from the Area Presidency but she says it's probably best to go straight to the source.
The fact that he won't disclose at this point either means he didn't have anyone above him who told him to do this and he is using the Church as cover.... or someone above him is using him to prevent heat from coming.

Whichever it is.... the stake president is completely untrustworthy at this point.
Yeah, it's pretty sad that an entire group of people are possibly being led under such false pretenses.

Badgerone45
captain of 50

Post by Badgerone45 »

Yeah I agree! I think he should also give names, but he said he will take the heat on this as he agreed to attach his name. We have several stakes in our town. This is Idaho! This protest did not happen in his stake nor were any of this stake members there (at least I don’t think so). Why would he even have involved himself unless he was asked to? And it wasn’t because he is a “rogue stake president that supports pedophiles” or whatever a very few if you keep saying!

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

Badgerone45 wrote: March 1st, 2023, 4:37 pm

Yeah I agree! I think he should also give names, but he said he will take the heat on this as he agreed to attach his name. We have several stakes in our town. This is Idaho! This protest did not happen in his stake nor were any of this stake members there (at least I don’t think so). Why would he even have involved himself unless he was asked to? And it wasn’t because he is a “rogue stake president that supports pedophiles” or whatever a very few if you keep saying!
If he were rogue, the church would have disavowed and amended his statement immediately. This did not happen, so it is clear that this statement came from the chain of command.

If he hadn't made the statement, the Area presidency would just have had one of the other SP's on the coordinating council do it.

I, personally, would never have attached my name to a statement like that. But I think the level of anger and accusation directed at him is too strong. This is likely the first time he has been put in a position of this sort. It is a waste of time to direct your energy at the pawn when the king is directing the movements of the pieces on the board.

Badgerone45
captain of 50

Post by Badgerone45 »

And! he’s left his Facebook page open for all of you to post comments. Has anyone ever wondered why he would do this? He believes everyone should have a voice, including all of you. He took it down for a brief time because there were a couple of things posted that were very vulgar, so he sorted through those and put it back up.

pho·to·syn·the·sis
captain of 100

Post by pho·to·syn·the·sis »

But there was a woman that was the PR for the church that did not live in the area.
Interesting? Is anyone sure this woman is actually authorized to speak for the Church? Getting a SP contact info, isn’t hard. Having been associated with leadership in the Stake. I’ve always known that any message relayed to the Stake President from SLC has been via the Area Authority. This seems so vague. I need to look at the statement and deconstruct its sentiments.

Badgerone45
captain of 50

Post by Badgerone45 »

pho·to·syn·the·sis wrote: March 1st, 2023, 4:50 pm
But there was a woman that was the PR for the church that did not live in the area.
Interesting? Is anyone sure this woman is actually authorized to speak for the Church? Getting a SP contact info, isn’t hard. Having been associated with leadership in the Stake. I’ve always known that any message relayed to the Stake President from SLC has been via the Area Authority. This seems so vague. I need to look at the statement and deconstruct its sentiments.
It was approved by the area authority.

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

Serragon wrote: March 1st, 2023, 4:48 pm

If he were rogue, the church would have disavowed and amended his statement immediately. This did not happen, so it is clear that this statement came from the chain of command.

If he hadn't made the statement, the Area presidency would just have had one of the other SP's on the coordinating council do it.

I, personally, would never have attached my name to a statement like that. But I think the level of anger and accusation directed at him is too strong. This is likely the first time he has been put in a position of this sort. It is a waste of time to direct your energy at the pawn when the king is directing the movements of the pieces on the board.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if they've heard nothing about it. Both people I spoke to at church HQ, seemed to know absolutely nothing about the protest or the supposed statement.
Last edited by Godislove on March 1st, 2023, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

Badgerone45 wrote: March 1st, 2023, 5:01 pm
So it came from a woman and then an area authority approved of what she said?

Godislove
captain of 100

Post by Godislove »

Badgerone45 wrote: March 1st, 2023, 4:49 pm

And! he’s left his Facebook page open for all of you to post comments. Has anyone ever wondered why he would do this? He believes everyone should have a voice, including all of you. He took it down for a brief time because there were a couple of things posted that were very vulgar, so he sorted through those and put it back up.
It seems like people get attacked on that page by family members for using their voice or accused of attacking the Stake Pres. for voicing their thoughts.
Last edited by Godislove on March 1st, 2023, 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Godislove wrote: March 1st, 2023, 5:15 pm
Badgerone45 wrote: March 1st, 2023, 5:01 pm
So it came from a woman and then an area authority approved of what she said?
It would be most likely that the Area Authority wrote the message, and asked his assistant, a woman, to deliver the message to the SP.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

Godislove wrote: March 1st, 2023, 5:14 pm
Serragon wrote: March 1st, 2023, 4:48 pm

I actually wouldn't be surprised if they've heard nothing about it. Both people I spoke to at church HQ, seemed to know absolutely nothing about the protest or the supposed statement.
I am positive the Area Presidency knows. SP's are trained to reach out to the AP, and I have never met an SP in my life who would not first check with the AP before making an official statement to the media.

But it really doesn't matter where the statement came from. It is the official statement of the church on this event, and that fact is really all that is relevant. I find the statement and the position taken by the church to be revolting. Whether it is the SP's own words or those from higher up, they accurately represent the current position of the church. And that is what I find the most distressing about the whole incident.

Badgerone45
captain of 50

Post by Badgerone45 »

Godislove wrote: March 1st, 2023, 5:17 pm
Badgerone45 wrote: March 1st, 2023, 4:49 pm

It seems like people get attacked on that page by family members for using their voice.
Yeah. It’s hard for his family to see him attacked. They know him personally and that sucks to watch .