Just read the Glenn Pace Memo... wow

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Just read the Glenn Pace Memo... wow

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

Ok, I had heard for a while about the 'Pace Memo' which detailed a number of complaints of child molestation within the lds church. I assumed that's all it was, just a general authority who was tasked to see if there was a problem with pedophiles preying upon children within various church activities. I pictured it was something like uncovering within the lds church similar things to within the catholic church (cue lots of bad catholic jokes about priests and alter boys). I kind of assumed it was mostly a bunch of reports of a couple of pedophiles who managed to work their way into the scouting program to avail themselves of the opportunity to go on camping trips with lots of boys, finding ways to touch them inappropriately, etc.

Oh boy was I way off! The Pace Memo is nowhere near as pedestrian or ordinary as something like that!

Here's a link to the memo for anyone who wants to can read it:

http://whale.to/c/mormons_testify.html

Although I had heard the Pace Memo to be referred to by people who were warning of Satanic Ritual Abuse, I assumed they were using it as an additional argument that things were bad, but I had no idea that the report itself was not just about a couple of random child predators who had managed to molest kids, it was about a repeated story of organized satanic cult abuse within the lds church. Pace doesn't pretty it up at all, he talks about vivid mind-control techniques straight out of MK Ultra, organized ritualized satanic worship by multiple covens of highly-placed lds leaders.

Human sacrifice! Seriously!

And it's not rare; out of the interviews of 60 victims, he states conclusively that 45 either were forced to participate in or at least witness human sacrifice!

As for the notion that this is all a mass-psychosis scare, Pace dismisses this possibility as unlikely, saying that he had interviewed too many different victims from too many different backgrounds who, independently of each other and with no coaching, verified the exact same rituals, the exact same abuse, the exact same mind-control techniques. In his memo he is pleading for direction from church leaders above him on behalf of the victims.

I'm fuzzy on the details of what happened next, except that nothing apparently happened next. If I've got the timeline right, Pace was assigned to his task under Pres Benson, and when the memo went up the chain to report, it was sort of squashed, and this is right around when Benson immediately plunged into senility and then died, and nothing ever came of it.

I am extremely alarmed by the very specific accusations leveled in this Memo; it seems to confirm the satanic mind control techniques that
the guy from MormonMonarch.com alleged. That there is a secret cult of Gadiantons inside the lds church leadership who are practicing a 'left hand path of God' evil upon innocent members (and worst of all children)

Is it possible I'm being fooled here, and not looking at the real Pace Memo but some forgery? I don't know of a way to double check, and I know I can't trust wiki, but the wiki page that exists seems to corroborate the same version I'm reading as though it's authentic.

I figure some of you guys know more about this than I do, so please correct me if I've got it wrong, but I'm just blown away after reading it.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Just read the Glenn Pace Memo... wow

Post by endlessQuestions »

Every time I read this, I cringe:

"I have not wanted my involvement with this issue to become a handicap in fulfilling my assigned responsibilities".

OldGlory
captain of 50

Post by OldGlory »

Plus I’ve read too many other accounts to not believe it’s true. It’s a hard pill to swallow knowing the level of involvement. Supposedly Glenn Pace testified it was true up until his dying day. And he did not want it published which I do not understand.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

I’ve read and listened to several other, maybe many accounts, that back up what the memo says.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

We mentioned the pace memo to some friends who are fringe members at best. They had never heard of it. I think probably less than 1% of members know about it.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Truth is stranger than fiction.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

I have friends who contacted Glenn Pace to confirm that the Memo is legit. He said it is but would not discuss any details.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Redpilled Mormon wrote: February 21st, 2023, 3:44 pmIs it possible I'm being fooled here, and not looking at the real Pace Memo but some forgery? I don't know of a way to double check...
You can compare it to this post here >>

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

creator wrote: February 21st, 2023, 7:23 pm I have friends who contacted Glenn Pace to confirm that the Memo is legit. He said it is but would not discuss any details.
How very brave of him.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

By the way, if anyone has the goods on the whole Satanic Ritual Abuse stuff, now would be the time to drop it.

Of course, you'll have to contend with Francisco, The Duke, and Subcomandante, but I think we can take 'em. ;)

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

endlessQuestions wrote: February 21st, 2023, 7:25 pm
creator wrote: February 21st, 2023, 7:23 pm I have friends who contacted Glenn Pace to confirm that the Memo is legit. He said it is but would not discuss any details.
How very brave of him.
Two different friends independently confirmed it.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

creator wrote: February 21st, 2023, 7:26 pm
How very brave of him.
I honestly don't know how a man sleeps at night knowing what he uncovered and then saying "I don't want this to get in the way of my assigned duties".

I don't know the man, and I'm not his judge, but methinks that's going to be a rough interview with the Savior who told us about what happens to those who harm women and children.

EDIT: Based on a comment below, it appears I may have too hastily and harshly judged this man. I'm going to leave my comment, but wanted to edit this so people know to look below for a personal testimony regarding the character and integrity of Glenn Pace.
Last edited by endlessQuestions on February 22nd, 2023, 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

creator wrote: February 21st, 2023, 7:25 pm
Redpilled Mormon wrote: February 21st, 2023, 3:44 pmIs it possible I'm being fooled here, and not looking at the real Pace Memo but some forgery? I don't know of a way to double check...
Actually, the version you read is shortened. They removed the Conclusion that presents a bunch of scriptural support. The part you missed starts with:

"I hope you will excuse me if I am being presumptuous, but I am concluding this paper with scriptures I feel support my belief that these activities are real and cannot be ignored.

"The things I have been writing about go back to Cain and Abel: ..."

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

At least he wasn't in on the Shell Game that started in 1997.

Good job, Bishop Pace.

Way to get out of there before things got REALLY bad.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

creator wrote: February 21st, 2023, 7:33 pm
creator wrote: February 21st, 2023, 7:25 pm
Actually, the version you read is shortened. They removed the Conclusion that presents a bunch of scriptural support. The part you missed starts with:

"I hope you will excuse me if I am being presumptuous, but I am concluding this paper with scriptures I feel support my belief that these activities are real and cannot be ignored.

"The things I have been writing about go back to Cain and Abel: ..."
Thank you for that.

Yeah I immediately read your link and spotted that it was slightly different, but I can see there was nothing substantially less evil or shocking, the meat and potatoes was real. I'm just blown away by all this.

This evil has got to be uncovered and fully rooted out. Yet as far as I can tell the church didn't even bother to muster a denial, just ignored it and hoped it would go away. And because nothing much was made of it, it did. Which is to say, it didn't go away at all, but likely persists to this day, in fact probably worse than ever since the technology for control has substantially enhanced in the meantime.

It's so unbelievably vile, that I guess most people just find it flat unbelievable.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: February 21st, 2023, 7:26 pm By the way, if anyone has the goods on the whole Satanic Ritual Abuse stuff, now would be the time to drop it.

Of course, you'll have to contend with Francisco, The Duke, and Subcomandante, but I think we can take 'em. ;)
I know people aren’t too fond of the www.Mormonmonarch.com entries by JR Sweet, but I don’t think they can be passively set aside. His descriptions of how MK Ultra is done is without a doubt extremely accurate.

My friend, Asia Raine, also has recovered memories and scars on her body that she couldn’t explain for a long time.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

endlessQuestions wrote: February 21st, 2023, 7:29 pm
creator wrote: February 21st, 2023, 7:26 pm
How very brave of him.
I honestly don't know how a man sleeps at night knowing what he uncovered and then saying "I don't want this to get in the way of my assigned duties".

I don't know the man, and I'm not his judge, but methinks that's going to be a rough interview with the Savior who told us about what happens to those who harm women and children.
Did he remain a faithful TBM til the very end, I wonder?

Sometimes cognitive dissonance is like that though. At least he made the report, and someone in the chain had enough conscience to leak it (otherwise we'd not know of its existence).

Wiki lumps it in with a sweeping 'satanic panic' in the late 80's/early 90's that is considered by the mainstream a 'mass hysteria' about nothing substantive. So I guess most faithful TBMs will just pooh pooh the very notion and roll their eyes.

Yeah, "I don't want this to get in the way of my assigned duties" is such a strange, yet telling way to phrase this. Some men, uncovering concrete proof of a vile conspiracy of evil, would consider it a responsibility given to them by God and embark on a life long crusade. I guess others would dismiss it as a distraction, file the paperwork, move on. I don't understand his mindset either. But at least he never denied it, I guess.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 21st, 2023, 8:27 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: February 21st, 2023, 7:26 pm By the way, if anyone has the goods on the whole Satanic Ritual Abuse stuff, now would be the time to drop it.

I know people aren’t too fond of the www.Mormonmonarch.com entries by JR Sweet, but I don’t think they can be passively set aside. His descriptions of how MK Ultra is done is without a doubt extremely accurate.

My friend, Asia Raine, also has recovered memories and scars on her body that she couldn’t explain for a long time.
His blog was the first testimony I encountered on this subject, and I was shocked and blown away by the entries there too. But one man alone could be dismissed by a crazy person I suppose. However the Pace Memo completely corroborating the techniques he described, by a collection of 60+ other victims (and Pace himself said he easily could have interviewed 120 more, but he didn't care to), well that just makes the whole horrible thing much more tangible.

Someone on a different thread just gave a youtube link to Asia being interviewed (I'm pretty sure Phil Davis is one of the interviewers), so earlier tonight I was just listening to her testimony of abuse for the first time. She mentioned her own site, LettersToThePeople.com, which I've got pulled up, and which she's collected numerous other interviews with similar SRA survivors.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

This documentary is a little old, but really hits the nail on the head on a lot of the MK/Monarch stuff: https://rumble.com/v2650g0-mk-ultra-min ... ntary.html

This video was removed from YT not long ago.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Look, the Pace Memorandum is consistent with everything I've read about the arrest of David Hamblin in Utah County. If you want to never be able to eat or sleep again (I'm only barely exaggerating) read the victims' statements. While reading those statements remind yourself that Hamblin is on tape confessing to these things, otherwise you won't possibly believe what you read.

Some of the people mentioned are quite prominent Church members like James Arrington who is a well known Mormon actor and son of former Church Historian Leonard Arrington, and Richard Lloyd Anderson who was a BYU religion professor who wrote Investigating the Book of Mormon Witnesses and was a quasi-uncle (Elder Gong's mother lived with the Gerrit De Jong family in college and Richard Lloyd Anderson was married to Carma Rose De Jong) to Elder Gerrit Gong. I can only imagine the people whose names were redacted. This makes me so sad and angry.
Last edited by Atrasado on February 21st, 2023, 9:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Atrasado wrote: February 21st, 2023, 9:29 pm Look, the Pace Memorandum is consistent with everything I've read about the arrest of David Hamblin in Utah County. If you want to never be able to eat or sleep again (I'm only barely exaggerating) read the victims' statements. While reading those statements remind yourself that Hamblin is on tape confessing to these things, otherwise you won't possibly believe what you read.

Some of the people mentioned are quite prominent Church members like James Arrington who is a well known Mormon actor and son of former Church Historian Leonard Arrington, and Richard Lloyd Anderson who was a BYU religion professor who wrote Investigating the Book of Mormon Witnesses and was a quasi-uncle to Elder Gerrit Gong. I can only imagine the people whose names were redacted. This makes me so sad and angry.
Just warning people - I've tried to read this, and I couldn't get through it.

I can only do about a page a day.

The Lord is sloooooowly bringing me up to speed on this stuff, but just be prepared if you choose to look at this case.

It's real.

It's happening.

And it's not likely going to go away.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Atrasado wrote: February 21st, 2023, 9:29 pm Look, the Pace Memorandum is consistent with everything I've read about the arrest of David Hamblin in Utah County. If you want to never be able to eat or sleep again (I'm only barely exaggerating) read the victims' statements. While reading those statements remind yourself that Hamblin is on tape confessing to these things, otherwise you won't possibly believe what you read.

Some of the people mentioned are quite prominent Church members like James Arrington who is a well known Mormon actor and son of former Church Historian Leonard Arrington, and Richard Lloyd Anderson who was a BYU religion professor who wrote Investigating the Book of Mormon Witnesses and was a quasi-uncle (Elder Gong's mother lived with the Gerrit De Jong family in college and Richard Lloyd Anderson was married to Carma Rose De Jong) to Elder Gerrit Gong. I can only imagine the people whose names were redacted. This makes me so sad and angry.
I wondered if the David Leavitt case could possibly intersect with similar Satanic Ritualistic Abuse as what the Pace Memo and MormonMonarch testified to. Thanks for the link, seems like it's been a while since there was an update on this.

Just reading the news article linked, a reader would probably assume not much linkage, as the news article goes out of its way (and probably justly so) to only mention in sterile terms the specific bits that relate to Leavitt, also focusing the language heavily on the child molestation, the allegations are dire, sure, but they sound a lot like the 'chester the molester' single random weirdo pedo that manages to corner some kids in a basement.

However the article links to a much larger document of partially redacted testimony, and instantly within the first paragraph I can see that yes indeed, this is exactly the same kind of organized Satanic Ritualistic Abuse, references to torture and murder and satanism cult like rituals.

I shouldn't speak out of turn, I haven't even finished reading the first page, so I'm getting ahead of myself, but at first blush the answer appears to be YES this is MORE EVIDENCE of REAL SRA.

Also I'm doing some searches to get a more recent update to this case on duckduckgo and to my surprise no search terms yield anything, even the older stories. Google search yields more, which is surprising because we all know how compromised google is, but nothing new since last Sept, since so much is being scrubbed and nothing recent is mentioned, not sure this won't all get swept under the rug once again...

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Elder Pace was one of the kindest people I knew. He was an auditor as a member of the Presiding Bishopric and traveled around the world auditing church finances. He chose to look into Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and produced the report that he sent to the Brethren. It somehow ended up being leaked to the public but not by him. He confirmed to my wife that the report was valid. He knew his research to be correct and never backed away from his conviction. Within a year or 2 of it being leaked, he was sent to Australia to be a mission president. Shortly after coming back, he sealed my wife and I in the SL Temple.

Some of the last words to his family on his deathbed was something like "Look for people who are suffering and help them".
Last edited by HereWeGo on February 21st, 2023, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

HereWeGo wrote: February 21st, 2023, 10:23 pm Elder Pace was one of the kindest people I knew. He was an auditor as a member of the Presiding Bishopric and traveled around the world auditing church finances. He chose to look into Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and produced the report that he sent to the Brethren. It somehow ended up being leaked to the public but not by him. He confirmed to my wife that the report was valid. He knew his research to be correct and never backed away from his conviction. Within a year or 2 of it being leaked, he was sent to Australia to be a mission president. Shortly after coming back, he sealed my wife and I in the SL Temple.

The last words to his family on his deathbed was something like "Look for people who are suffering and help them".
I really appreciate you adding this.

Perhaps the time wasn't right to fight this fight when he stumbled upon it.

If what you say is true (and I imagine it probably is) I hope he gets to be here when the whole rotten thing comes crashing down, and God takes back the reins of His kingdom.

And I'm sorry if I judged him too harshly, too quickly.

Like I said, God is having to bring me slooooowly to this knowledge, because for some reason, I was born with a heart that has a hard time handling these kinds of things.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

endlessQuestions wrote: February 21st, 2023, 10:28 pm
HereWeGo wrote: February 21st, 2023, 10:23 pm Elder Pace was one of the kindest people I knew. He was an auditor as a member of the Presiding Bishopric and traveled around the world auditing church finances. He chose to look into Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and produced the report that he sent to the Brethren. It somehow ended up being leaked to the public but not by him. He confirmed to my wife that the report was valid. He knew his research to be correct and never backed away from his conviction. Within a year or 2 of it being leaked, he was sent to Australia to be a mission president. Shortly after coming back, he sealed my wife and I in the SL Temple.

The last words to his family on his deathbed was something like "Look for people who are suffering and help them".
I really appreciate you adding this.

Perhaps the time wasn't right to fight this fight when he stumbled upon it.

If what you say is true (and I imagine it probably is) I hope he gets to be here when the whole rotten thing comes crashing down, and God takes back the reins of His kingdom.

And I'm sorry if I judged him too harshly, too quickly.

Like I said, God is having to bring me slooooowly to this knowledge, because for some reason, I was born with a heart that has a hard time handling these kinds of things.
I understand. This is a difficult thing to learn and handle. I have family members who have suffered SRA tortures and abuse. It can be brutal. The depravity to which Satanists will go is staggering. It is real and it is estimated that there are 20 to 30 Satanic Covens along the Wasatch Front. Some are novice groups and some are very professional. I should probably look at the links above to see what they are saying.