❝The famous letter "G" seen on masonic emblems .. signifies .. Serpent Sisterhood or Female Illuminati❞

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝The famous letter "G" seen on masonic emblems .. signifies .. Serpent Sisterhood or Female Illuminati❞

Post by sushi_chef »

"The Female Illuminati & Other Secret Societies
- A Brief Introduction

There are numbers of these mystic Brotherhoods which have naught to do with “civilized” countries, and it is in their unknown communities that are concealed the skeletons of the past. These “adepts” could, if they chose, lay claim to strange ancestry – H. P. Blavatsky

People establish and join secret societies because they seek power. Once they've achieved great power as well as wealth, they sometimes want to brag about it and let others know about their special status. To further this desire, members of secret societies - from Jesuits to Satanists - make use of the media. Highly financed movies are made to communicate to us on a non-verbal level. These movies are often ostensibly based on the books of commissioned writers, themselves lower-level agents of powerful secret societies.
It is also important to realize that the Illuminati is not an exclusively Western phenomenon. Some researchers believe the Templars were heavily influenced by Middle-Eastern and oriental occult societies and traditions, so much so that they willingly, if secretly, renounced Christianity. According to some sources this accounts for why their parent order, the Order of Sion, excommunicated the Templars in the year 1188. It is perhaps also the reason why the Templars were officially suppressed in 1314 by the reigning Pope and King of France. (See Article IV for more on the rivalry.)

The Eastern Illuminati include societies such as the Druze, Ishmalis, Assassins, Sabbateans, Frankists and Seveners, themselves branches of the super-secret Setian-Atonist Black Lodge that goes back to ancient Egypt. Although the Sabbateans and Seveners (like later Frankists) were officially founded by Jewish and crypto-Jewish occultists, their true origins lie in ancient times with the elusive Gaonim (Order of Melchizedek) mentioned earlier. Significantly, the Gaonim - themselves high-degree Setian-Atonists - referred to themselves as Exilarchs or Princes of Light.

The famous letter "G" seen on masonic emblems (and several corporate logos) signifies not only this illustrious cadre, but the even more elusive and peculiar quorum they serve, those I refer to as the Serpent Sisterhood or Female Illuminati. (The lower case "g" signifies the serpent or dragon.) The emanating light often seen around the G is not the light of the sun, but of the planet Venus, sacred to the Sisterhood and known in esoteric circles as the Shekinah.
( https://www.delawareonline.com/story/en ... 515096007/ )
There must be something not only secretive but prestigious about masonry and its kindred societies for men of eminence and intelligence to want to join and participate. The Gaonate were made up of elite Pharisees and Sadducees who went underground after the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70. These elites were already part of the Egyptian Order of Melchizedek (Akhenaton) that had many devotees and agents in Judea, Palestine and Rome. Although ordinary orthodox Jews worship Jehovah, the male god, the higher echelons within or behind Judaism (the Gaonim, Sabbateans, Frankists, etc) worship the Goddess Asherah (Venus, Lucifer), also known as the Shekinah. The checkerboard on which Washington stands represents the two phases of the planet Venus - the rising and setting, or morning and evening phases. Note also the crescent and comet above Washington's head, representing Set. The reason for these celestial motifs is explained in the program. (Here for more...)

Note George Washington's lambskin apron or abnet. Aprons are female symbols, originally worn in Egypt by semi-naked pubescent girls in order to conceal their genitalia during periods of menstruation. Masons wear them to symbolically feminize themselves and present themselves as ritually (and maybe even physically) castrated eunuchs in service to their Goddess. Masonic aprons are loaded with female symbolism, as I show in the program. There can be little doubt that Weishaupt, Loyola, and men of their abnormal kind, were desexed eunuchs expertly hiding their pathological tendencies behind the veneer of patriarchal edifices such as the Catholic Church and Templars; the Templars themselves being ardent disciples of the Dragon Sisterhood. The genital "wounding" also serves as a ritual imitation of the wound of Lucifer who fell into the depths of the underworld, deprived of his virility and authority.

Agents of the Black Lodge direct the operations of other functioning secret societies throughout the world, such as the Knights of Malta, Grand Orient, Opus Dei, Knights of Columbus, Order of Christ, Order of the Holy Sepulchre, Order of the Thistle, Order of St. Patrick, United Irishmen, Ancient Order of Hibernians, and so on. They also control ostensibly Protestant societies such as the Rosicrucians, Order of St. John, Orange Lodge and Black Perceptory, etc. This becomes obvious after one studies the symbolism and political orientation of these societies.

But what are we told when we ask about the origin of the little known illustrious society - the Gaonim? Well, ordinary religious Jews are wont to repeat the fallacies they've swallowed. They tell us they probably originated after the destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem in 70 AD and split between Pharisees and Sadducees. They sometimes say they originated when Moses transmitted the secret Oral Law or Torah to the 70 elders of Israel on Mount Sinai; or that they were founded after the Israelites were released from their captivity in Babylon, or from the time of the secretive thirteenth tribe of Levites.

This is true to a point, as long as we realize that the Levites themselves have an ancestry that goes even further back to the time of Akhenaton (known in occult circles as Moses, Aaron and Melchizedek), and the powerful Hyksos nobility that mainstream historians are reluctant to coherently comment on. This is chiefly because they know what ordinary folks are never meant to know - that the Hyksos nobility (and Levites) were originally high-born Scythians from Ireland, England and Scandinavia. Yes, many are the false leads and dead ends. It takes many years of arduous study to see behind the carefully crafted tall tales and smoke screens.

Eventually, with the assistance of the Hyksos-Atonist descended Merovingian kings and Knights Templar, the Gaonim (or Order of Melchizedek) moved West and resurfaced under the title "Freemason." Under a Jewish veneer, lodges such as the infamous Lodge Theodore were formed to preserve the Gaonim's hoary traditions and allow "brothers" to meet and plot in secrecy.

This explains why so many masonic tropes and ritual leitmotifs appear to be "Jewish" in origin. Exoteric researchers falsely believe this is all there is to the symbolism of masonry. It's what they are meant to believe. In fact the origin of masonic symbolism far predates the rise of Judaism in all its configurations and permutations. As I show, esoteric Judaism, like masonry, is nothing less than corrupted Irish Druidism in the form of Egyptian Atonism - the Jewish Jehovah being none other than Aton, Lord of Light. (For more on this great story visit my Irish Origins of Civilization website).

In Article IV I fill in the background and explain who the Gaonim serve, and that they are, like the Masons, a branch of the very real and active female Dragon Court.
The full participation of women in the central Mysteries of antiquity went far deeper than was hitherto conceded, and many high profile women were full initiates into the innermost secrets of the Egyptian temples – Tony Bushby (Secret in the Bible)
The reason for the many lies told about masonry’s origins is explained in my Female Illuminati program. I reveal what masonic symbolism really signifies, and who rules and directs from the highest echelons.

Controversially, I show that masonry is not the predominately male institution we've been led to believe. On the contrary, masonry's male-dominated parent orders were originally founded and controlled by an enclave of supremely powerful females whose existence has been kept secret for centuries. It is the existence and history of this medusan Serpentine Sisterhood (or Dragon Court) which intrigues me personally. I believe this group’s history is traceable not only to ancient Syria, Parthia and Egypt, but to the prediluvian world – to Atlantis.
These shadowy cabals are predators of a kind. They can be countered and even destroyed once we are in possession of the facts about the true nature of evil. Sadly most of us are woefully ignorant about the workings of evil, especially that emanating from higher up the socioeconomic power-pyramid. In our affluent modern age we are extremely backward in subjects of this kind.

We may care deeply about the state of decay, and plight of our brothers and sisters in the world. Okay, but what good is all our humanitarianism if we fail to understand the predatory tiger in the long grass working to subvert our good work? What do we know about its origin, habits and intent? It knows a great deal about us, which is why until now it has been winning the GREAT GAME. This situation must change, and soon!

The Female Illuminati program is the result of the painstaking effort of decades. It is a slow piecing together of a controversial world picture in which we are all involved. Like an archaeologist at a dig, you don’t know what the final old parchment or vase will look like. You gradually piece it together until it’s finally assembled, and then stand back to see what it has to tell you about the world of the past. This is what I've done over the years, and it's been a very worthwhile commitment.

It’s a great study because it exposes the sick crime-families that have plagued our world for so long, and counteracts the age-old WAR ON CONSCIOUSNESS which must be brought to an end, come what may.
"
http://www.femaleilluminati.com/article-1.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"These are the Khazarian-controlled Illuminati mafia families who secretly run the world.
Posted on February 13, 2023 by State of the Nation

The Jewish/Jesuit Bloodlines. The Real Families,
who, behind the scenes, control the World through Religion — including both Judaism and Christianity
— Finance, Property, Land, as well as through total control and manipulation of the markets of the world
Submitted by Anonymous

This document in part is an adaptation of an article found online, without source provided, entitled “This is the Mythos Mafia – The Papal Bloodlines of the Jesuits.” Having spent my lifetime researching and deepening my understanding what is really underway on earth, I recommend the following article be read in conjunction with The Real History of the Earth. Why in Hell All This is Happening Again! Available at archive.org/details/trh-77_202111

I have been unable to find or contact the author of the Mythos Mafia to ask permission to use the information provided in the article, and alter it here to fit with what I have found to be true. By this introduction I wish to acknowledge his or her work, and present what follows in pursuit of Truth, to the best of my current understanding.

“The personages often imagined to be at the top are actually the second level of the human power hierarchy.” The Rothschild family clearly controls massive wealth, but there exists wealth far greater and historic. Via power structures dating back to the Roman empire, to the founding of the Catholic Church, reaching back through Egyptian dynasties, into ancient Persia and beyond, into the mists of history, these families have moved Kings and Queens, Bishops, Knights and Pawns behind the scenes. The main family names are:

∙ Orsini
Another Black Nobility family are the Grosvenors in England. For centuries this family lived, as most of the European families do, on ground rent. Today this family owns at least 300 acres in the centre of London. The land is never sold, but is rather leased on a 39 year leasehold agreement — the ground rent of the middle ages. Grosvenor Square, in which the American Embassy is located, belongs to the Grosvenor family, as does Eaton Square. Eaton Square apartments are rented out at 25,000 to 75,000 pounds a month (that does not include maintenance costs). This gives you an idea of the immense wealth these Black Nobility families garner from ground rents, and why families like the Windsors are not interested in industrial progress and the excess population it supports. Prince Philip and Prince Charles are the most visible symbols of these movements, and both have often spoken with the utmost callousness about the need to rid the world of unwanted people. The Black Nobility have founded numerous secret societies to which many others are connected — the Committee of 300. The Club of Rome, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergers, the Round Table… all originate from the Committee of 300 and thus from the European Black Nobility families. Among the top families are the dominantly Jewish, certainly satanic Montefiores, financial servants of the Genoese nobility since the 1200s; the Goldsmids and Mocattas, leading bullion merchants for the British royal family since the 1600s; the Oppenheimers, controllers of a large proportion of diamond and gold mining in South Africa; the Sassoons, agents of the British Crown in India in the 1700s devoting themselves to opium production and distribution; the banking families of Warburg, Schiff, Meyer, Loeb, Radziwill, De Menil, Spadafora, Schroeder, von Thurn und Taxis, von Finck, Wittelsbach, Lambert, Hambro, Luzzatto, Orsini, Weill, and countless others, all discretely hidden behind the curtain of interlocking banking directorates, holding companies, offshore banking empires, and free port concessions – all camouflaged out of public view, all vital complementary components in their total control of planet earth.

All these play an active role today in the drug, political dirty tricks, destabilization, and assassination operations of the various international mafias. Ephesians 6:12 ‘For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.’In the spotlight here: House of Borja, House of Breakspeare, House of Somaglia, House of Orsini, House of Conti, House of Chigi, House of Colonna, House of Farnese, House of Medici, House of Gaetani, House of Pamphili, House of Este, House of Aldobrandini. ..
"
http://stateofthenation.co/?p=157022
:arrow:

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ❝The famous letter "G" seen on masonic emblems .. signifies .. Serpent Sisterhood or Female Illuminati❞

Post by endlessQuestions »

I thought it stood for “g” kearney… 😉

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: ❝The famous letter "G" seen on masonic emblems .. signifies .. Serpent Sisterhood or Female Illuminati❞

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Note George Washington's lambskin apron or abnet. Aprons are female symbols, originally worn in Egypt by semi-naked pubescent girls in order to conceal their genitalia during periods of menstruation. Masons wear them to symbolically feminize themselves and present themselves as ritually (and maybe even physically) castrated eunuchs in service to their Goddess. Masonic aprons are loaded with female symbolism, as I show in the program. There can be little doubt that Weishaupt, Loyola, and men of their abnormal kind, were desexed eunuchs expertly hiding their pathological tendencies behind the veneer of patriarchal edifices such as the Catholic Church and Templars; the Templars themselves being ardent disciples of the Dragon Sisterhood. The genital "wounding" also serves as a ritual imitation of the wound of Lucifer who fell into the depths of the underworld, deprived of his virility and authority.

Trying to tell people on that other thread... :!: They have been practicing Elite Gender Inversion and these deviant rituals in secret societies all along.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

endlessQuestions wrote: February 19th, 2023, 4:33 pm I thought it stood for “g” kearney… 😉
On the Masonic usage it stands for Geometry. The liberal art most closely tied to operative stone masonry.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

gkearney wrote: February 19th, 2023, 5:04 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: February 19th, 2023, 4:33 pm I thought it stood for “g” kearney… 😉
On the Masonic usage it stands for Geometry. The liberal art most closely tied to operative stone masonry.
Not "Gnosis"?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

gkearney wrote: February 19th, 2023, 5:04 pm
I thought it was supposed to be G.A.O.T.U.?

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

The first masons built Babel.

Genesis 11
2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth...

9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them..

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah wrote: February 20th, 2023, 9:48 am
The first masons built Babel …
Not blind or confused, but incapable of escaping their evil tendencies as described in a little video under the subject line: ENDLESS PATTERNS.

Bog post #1038. 8-)