Deseret News Article on Welcoming Our New Friends, the Aliens

Discuss political news items / current events.
Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Deseret News Article on Welcoming Our New Friends, the Aliens

Post by Atrasado »

Deseret News has a new article on how the writer hopes that the balloons and other objects from the last couple of weeks are aliens so we could welcome our new friends. I never anticipated, until the last two or three years, just how involved the Church would be in the worldwide deception. It makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Re: Deseret News Article on Welcoming Our New Friends, the Aliens

Post by Momma J »

I used to take media with a grain of salt. Now I believe most of what I read belongs in an "Enquirer" type magazine next to the checkout lines. So that we can chuckle together at the absurdity of what is spewed.

This is all part of conditioning the sheeple into believing the next "story" TPTB tosses our way, prodding the frightened mobs into self-imprisonment for their own safety.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

I think they've been sniffing the helium from the balloons. Let's go baptize our new alien friends!

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

I believe in aliens. Not the little green creepy things, but people like you and me, as well as all sorts of creatures.
I don't necessarily think every UFO encounter is them, however. I'm unsure about whether they've contacted our planet yet.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

They got everybody's minds all mushy with a fake covid pandemic that shut down the whole world with one sneeze... Now the aliens will swoop in.

Except they've been here all along. We call them demons, bad spirits, bad entities, Satan's kingdom, etc. Maybe they look like aliens - but they do ALL the things we were taught the bad guys do. (If I were Satan I wouldn't lie outright or make my kingdom look scary, I would mislead people about the nature of my kingdom and make them think it was cool and put it in movies and then get people like Steven Greer to teach people protocols to call up aliens and play around with the Green Men and think it's cool when they show up and do parler tricks.)

They are putting this info out there to get everybody's minds opened to accept it. Then when project Blue beam gives us a sky show, and they fire some shots on the ground to make it look real, everybody will agree to be herded into the FEMA camps so we can be saved from the aliens that have ALREADY been working with our governments for a very long time. πŸ™„

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Mormons were early to the party... Skinwalker Ranch, Travis Walton etc.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

4Joshua8 wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 10:32 am I believe in aliens. Not the little green creepy things, but people like you and me, as well as all sorts of creatures.
I don't necessarily think every UFO encounter is them, however. I'm unsure about whether they've contacted our planet yet.
Me, too. And I believe in other types of intelligent life. John and other prophets saw intelligent and holy "beasts" in heaven. According to the Pearl of Great Price the earth is an intelligent organism that spoke in a way that the Lord and Enoch could understand.

I just don't think the Lord's plan in the next few years before His return has space aliens in it. But I do suspect that the cabal's plans have fraudulent space aliens in them (look up Project Blue Beam) and I'm sad to see the Deseret News with either little discernment or active involvement.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 10:42 am They got everybody's minds all mushy with a fake covid pandemic that shut down the whole world with one sneeze... Now the aliens will swoop in.

Except they've been here all along. We call them demons, bad spirits, bad entities, Satan's kingdom, etc. Maybe they look like aliens - but they do ALL the things we were taught the bad guys do. (If I were Satan I wouldn't lie outright or make my kingdom look scary, I would mislead people about the nature of my kingdom and make them think it was cool and put it in movies and then get people like Steven Greer to teach people protocols to call up aliens and play around with the Green Men and think it's cool when they show up and do parler tricks.)

They are putting this info out there to get everybody's minds opened to accept it. Then when project Blue beam gives us a sky show, and they fire some shots on the ground to make it look real, everybody will agree to be herded into the FEMA camps so we can be saved from the aliens that have ALREADY been working with our governments for a very long time. πŸ™„
Satan took your advice. His kingdom doesn't look scary at all to 50% of the population. Just normal stuff like abortion, property taxes, unconstitutional laws for your own good, multiple genders, even cross gender, labor unions, redistribution of wealth, limited private property rights, thousands of social programs, you know stuff all democrats like.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Aliens would not have tech that we can shoot down with a Sidewinder IR missile.

The problem I have with a breadth of aliens is JS teachings that only people associated with this earth will be allowed to visit it until after the end of the millennium. He mentioned this about angels (all types including resurrected), etc... saying that beings from other creations aren't allowed here. I guess that is why we reuse dead people as messengers and ark angels and such.

Having said that if you believe that Zion and Enoch were taken up, then this creation would have extended to another planet with Telestial people like us, and they surely could come back and visit or keep track and collect people now and then, like 10 tribes (righteous remnant any way). They could be alien to this planet but not this creation.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

no other deseret article persuades me that they're puppeteered by evil people than this one.

when someone is talking about aliens in combination with sojourners/immigrants, that's typically a tell that they're in on the psyop, or controlled by people who are.

the symbolism of how one interfaces with the 'foreigner' is one of the principal patterns that govern all reality, patterns which TPTB understand very well.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Fred wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 11:42 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 10:42 am They got everybody's minds all mushy with a fake covid pandemic that shut down the whole world with one sneeze... Now the aliens will swoop in.

Satan took your advice. His kingdom doesn't look scary at all to 50% of the population. Just normal stuff like abortion, property taxes, unconstitutional laws for your own good, multiple genders, even cross gender, labor unions, redistribution of wealth, limited private property rights, thousands of social programs, you know stuff all democrats like.
Stuff churches now support too but shhhhhhhhhh!

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

It is worth remembering that ours is one of the few theologies that have an explicit belief in life beyond this world. And not evil spirits either, but life created by God himself. I would refer you to the opening of the endowment's creation narrative as support for this.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

gkearney wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 12:16 pm It is worth remembering that ours is one of the few theologies that have an explicit belief in life beyond this world. And not evil spirits either, but life created by God himself. I would refer you to the opening of the endowment's creation narrative as support for this.
Something we share with Raelians, Scientology, Heaven's Gate and the Order of the Solar Temple. πŸ˜‰

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Niemand wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 12:23 pm
gkearney wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 12:16 pm It is worth remembering that ours is one of the few theologies that have an explicit belief in life beyond this world. And not evil spirits either, but life created by God himself. I would refer you to the opening of the endowment's creation narrative as support for this.
Something we share with Raelians, Scientology, Heaven's Gate and the Order of the Solar Temple. πŸ˜‰
Also the Unitarians-Universalists

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Niemand wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 12:23 pmSomething we share with Raelians, Scientology, Heaven's Gate and the Order of the Solar Temple. πŸ˜‰
i've learned a lot about the original biblical cosmology of how time & space work the past year or so and it's been blowing my mind (applies to all scales of reality and day-to-day experience). it's also caused me to reconsider just how science-fictiony the whole lds worldview kinda seems. which is interesting because our scriptures aren't that at all, abraham 3 how it talks about the nature and movements of the celestial bodies and kolob etc is totally reminiscent of a much more-ancient, pre-copernican cosmology.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

gkearney wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 12:30 pm
Niemand wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 12:23 pm
Also the Unitarians-Universalists
Not as scary as the others.

And of course the Vatican, although they're not very public about it. I gather they tried to develop such a theology at least seventy years ago. Questions like whether aliens have souls or would need baptism which are serious theological questions.

C.S. Lewis and others attempted to explore this in fiction.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I believe there are humanoids on other planets, but that we are the most advanced of the Telestials.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

We believe in life on other planets. They are human, like us, created in the image of God. Jesus Christ is not just the Saviour of our planet but others as well.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

According to JS there are telestial worlds without number with inhabitants more numerous that the sands of the sea. And, almost all of gods' children are telestial. They also differ as do the brightness of the stars in the sky, etc... So, I'd say there are other humans on other planets with telestial bodies, many. But, like I said JS said they cannot interfere without progress. Now, remember Joseph also said we are unique during this short creation, that is we are being tested. This is not necessary in the other telestial worlds. They are (as he says) way superior to ours as Satan runs this one during the brief testing period. Also, he is to have said many would kill themselves to get to another telestial world if they beheld it and compared it to this one.

So, I don't believe other telestial worlds are beneath us (read Abraham about this being the most evil, which would lead to less progressed as well).

I do believe there are other creatures on other worlds that don't look like us at all. I think that all of the creatures that are alive have spirits and progress. The top of the progression are god's children, his celestial offspring. They are all human-looking I think (in his image), but must be adapted to their own worlds (i.e. DNA, etc....). I do see non-human beings or creatures in lower forms of life that are progressing toward celestial souls. So, alien creatures of many shapes (as reported in OT and PoGP and apochrapha) makes sense to me. I just believe Joseph and they cannot interfere with us, at least at this time (perhaps in millennium?).But as I said any of the tribes or Zion taken, surely may return to this earth if there is a reason.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Robin Hood wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 2:44 pm I believe there are humanoids on other planets, but that we are the most advanced of the Telestials.
We are the planet that Jesus chose to be crucified on. I don't know if that is good or bad.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

If there are actual beings flying around in these things, they are from the lost tribes of Israel, with their leader and prophet John. Hidden away here on the Earth. Or rather, IN the Earth. πŸ˜‰

The more righteous a civilization is, the more technologically advanced they are.

So, if any of you lost tribers reading this have an extra family-sized guest house on your property... I'd like to formally request asylum for my family to join you guys down under.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: ↑February 18th, 2023, 10:48 am If there are actual beings flying around in these things, they are from the lost tribes of Israel, with their leader and prophet John. Hidden away here on the Earth. Or rather, IN the Earth. πŸ˜‰

The more righteous a civilization is, the more technologically advanced they are.
I dunno, we're more technologically advanced than Joseph Smith's day but probably more degenerate.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Robin Hood wrote: ↑February 17th, 2023, 2:44 pm I believe there are humanoids on other planets, but that we are the most advanced of the Telestials.
If that's the case we are in trouble! I sure HOPE we are not the most advanced, and whoever is fighting the war in heaven for us is more advanced than us! I don't believe we are anywhere near the most advanced. We are the peons being tested and trained for the next level.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: ↑February 18th, 2023, 1:28 pm
If that's the case we are in trouble! I sure HOPE we are not the most advanced, and whoever is fighting the war in heaven for us is more advanced than us! I don't believe we are anywhere near the most advanced. We are the peons being tested and trained for the next level.
I believe we are the absolute royalty of the three dimensional universe, the envy of all, and comprehensively admired by others within the telestial realms.
They are fascinated in us, and go to great lengths to observe us.
I think of the Chronicles of Narnia and how even Edmund was reverenced and referred to by a royal title by virtue of his position as a son of Adam.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I could possibly see how the return of the lost tribes or the city of Enoch could be construed as an alien event, assuming they possess advanced technology, but I don't think their time is quite yet. But I also think it's highly possible for Satan to stage a false version of this, to try to deceive the elect who are looking to the fulfillment of those prophecies. We will all need discernment.