You Can Sponsor A Vaxx-Damaged American For Only $1.80

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

You Can Sponsor A Vaxx-Damaged American For Only $1.80

Post by Chip »

In case anybody is not familiar with ivermectin's role in healing COVID and reducing COVID-vaccine injury, here is a great interview of Dr. Pierre Kory:

https://usawatchdog.com/people-are-dyin ... erre-kory/

We have an older lady friend whose health went to pot after the vax. She had been in the hospital with heart issues, her energy level was very low, and her head was clouded. She thought she was slowly dying. I sent her the interview above, she watched it, and she accepted some ivermectin tablets I had gotten from India. She said within three hours, her head cleared, she was able to get up, work for two hours in her house, and sleep well that night. She's been better ever since. She took three 12mg ivermectin tablets per day for five days, based on her weight and dosage level. That was about three weeks ago. A few days ago, I gave her some NAC to take daily, which is an inexpensive supplement that the FDA scared Amazon out of selling during COVID. NAC really helps you breathe easily and it keeps phlegm way down. These are both very inexpensive solutions to COVID vaxx injury.

My sister-in-law, who has been a staunch follow-the-prophet type, also accepted some ivermectin for her "new onset rheumatoid arthritis after COVID vaccination" problem. I was surprised she accepted, but now she wants MORE!

By the way, before I gave these tablets to anyone, I took a few myself, to make sure they weren't dangerous. No problems, and the others have reported expected effects from them.

I needed to buy some more ivermectin, so I went to www.indiamart.com last night and all kinds of vendors got back to me within minutes of my inquiry. I gave my cell number and email address. At first, I thought I was being hounded by one business, but I later realized that Indiamart just relays inquiries for a commodity to all its relevant vendor members.

I wound up buying 1,000 x 12mg tablets for $220 delivered to the US. Later, even better deals came into my inbox, but I had already bought Iverjohn brand, which I had bought in the past. That's 22 cents per 12mg tablet, delivered. The best deal that came in later was for another brand that was only 12 cents per 12mg tablet! I'll use that price metric for the rest of this post.

If you can get Costco to fill an ivermectin prescription, they will charge $3 per 3mg tablet, or $1 per mg. That's 100 times more expensive than the best offer I got, not including the likely $300 doctor visit, which is not even possible to achieve in CA, due to the Democrats' new law that punishes doctors for directly addressing COVID vaxx injury. They could lose their license if they were to prescribe ivermectin for COVID vaxx damage - that would be DOUBLY offensive, to cite vaxx damage AND prescribe ivermectin! It is actually punishable now for a doctor to properly diagnose and heal such a patient.

If you consider a 15-tablet round of the 12-cent 12mg pills from India, it is only $1.80! That will lift most vaxx-damaged people out of their low-energy, cloudy-minded stupor. The US alternative, if you can even get an agreeable doctor, would be $300 for the visit plus $12 x 15, or $480. That's 267 times more expensive!

If our gov't cared about the people, they would be handing ivermectin out to everybody for free. Instead, they handed out those stupid COVID tests. Everybody has lots of those laying around, but ivermectin is almost impossible to get a hold of in most states. I did buy some from Tennessee the other day, but for $2.00 per 12mg pill. That's still 1/6th the price of Costco's pharmacy.

So, it only takes $1.80 of expenditure to provide a person with a solution that will give them a huge leg-up on their vaxx injury. Maybe that initial round and a reduced weekly follow-up dose of two tablets (24 cents) is enough to solve the problem for the rest of their life.

Below are some of the offers I received from various Indian vendors. Any one of you can go to www.indiamart.com and get some ivermectin headed your way. I used YMG Solutions, which was $185 plus $35 shipping for 1,000 12mg tablets. You can see below that you can also get hydroxychloroquine tablets. Much of the world takes hydroxychloroquine once a week for parasite control. In Africa, it's called Sunday-Sunday because they take it each Sunday. Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are renowned for their safety and efficacy, but as you've seen, they have been completely maligned by our evil government and media.

Iverjohn.jpg
Iverjohn.jpg (131.91 KiB) Viewed 1226 times

Hi Sir,

Hope you're doing well.

Thank you for your inquiry!

Read these 4 Points below before you place an order anywhere

Reasons to Buy From Us:-

1) We are authorized distributors of 120 companies. So you can ask for a COA (Certificate of Analysis) from a Govt Approved Lab, of the product you order to ensure you receive a genuine product and hence, there's no room for counterfeit drugs.

2) Send us a Screenshot of the best offer you receive and we shall match the price

3) We accept Paypal too for ease of business.

4) Guaranteed Delivery; We offer free reshipment for all orders that get stuck or are lost in transit.

In short, when buying from us you can be sure of receiving a genuinely legit product at the lowest possible price in the simplest and easiest way.

Price:
THE PRICE FOR 100 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 3MG WOULD BE $60
THE PRICE FOR 200 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 3MG WOULD BE $69
THE PRICE FOR 500 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 3MG WOULD BE $96
THE PRICE FOR 1000 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 3MG WOULD BE $135

THE PRICE FOR 100 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 6MG WOULD BE $66
THE PRICE FOR 200 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 6MG WOULD BE $72
THE PRICE FOR 500 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 6MG WOULD BE $99
THE PRICE FOR 1000 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 6MG WOULD BE $144

THE PRICE FOR 100 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 12MG WOULD BE $69
THE PRICE FOR 200 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 12MG WOULD BE $81
THE PRICE FOR 500 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 12MG WOULD BE $99
THE PRICE FOR 1000 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 12MG WOULD BE $150

THE PRICE FOR 100 PILLS OF HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE 200MG WOULD BE $75
THE PRICE FOR 200 PILLS OF HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE 200MG WOULD BE $99
THE PRICE FOR 500 PILLS OF HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE 200MG WOULD BE $150
THE PRICE FOR 1000 PILLS OF HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE 200MG WOULD BE $198

*FREE SHIPPING (The above mentioned prices are inclusive of shipping costs)
*PAYPAL ACCEPTED .
*THESE ARE ALL INCLUSIVE COSTS FOR THE ORDER TO REACH YOUR DOOR.
*NO HIDDEN COSTS.

Delivery Time:
=> The total transit time for the package to reach your door is around 3 weeks.

Payment Modes:
1. Wire Transfer.
2. PayPal

Quality:
Each batch is processed through strict quality checks to maintain high standards in production output.

Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you. For more information, please visit our website www.dropshipmedicine.com
Do let us know if you have any other queries.
Looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards,
Rohit Kim
Tattva Tradelinks,
India.
Ph - +91 7666053845 (WhatsApp)
Dear Sir,
This is in regards to your enquiry on Indiamart regarding Ivermectin 12mg tablets.

We can deliver this at very discounted price.

Ivermectin 12mg :-
100 pills for $65
250 pills for $95
500 pills for $135
1000 pills for $185

Please get in touch to discuss further in regards to your order.

Best Regards,
Manish Singh
YMG Solutions
Dear Sir

Greetings of the Day

Sir , we are regularly shipping packages globally with 100% delivery rate to every customer

As per your requirement for Ivermectin Purchase we are writing to you with price quotation

Ivermectin 12 mg us$ 22 for box of 100 tablets
Ivermectin 6 mg us$ 17 for box of 100 tablets
Ivermectin 3 mg us$ 13 for box of 100 tablets

Shipping and handling charges usd 48
free shipping & handling on all orders of 500 tablets or more

ordering process is very simple
1) you can respond to this email with number of box and mg of Ivermectin you require
2) provide us your Shipping /dispatch details

once we receive both the above details-- we will provide you with payment link of Cashapp or Venmo

Thank you
Team Technosave
bhagirathi business hub --1ST FLOOR to 3rd Floor
Nagpur
Country -India
Dear Sir

Greetings from Diffzene Pharmaceuticals India...

This is Mr.Savan from Diffzene Pharmaceuticals, India. I got your inquiry through IndiaMART for Ivermectin 12mg Tablet USP.

Please consider the quotation for your requested product.

Product:- Ivermectin 12mg Tablet USP
Brand :- Iverheal 12
Company :- Healing Pharma
Pack :- 10 Tablets per Strip
Rate:- $ 1.10/Strip
Quantity :- 100 Strip (10 Box)

Product Cost :- $110 (for 100 Strip)
Shipping Charge :- $40
Total :- $150 (All Included)

For Paypal Payment
Paypal Charge :- $6 Extra
Total :- $156

Please find below attachment.

Ready stock available.

Best quality with Long expiry date.

Please share your business what's app number easy for communication with you.

We hope you will find our price most competitive, waiting for your Prompt and positive response.

Thank you.

Regards
Mr.Savan Dobariya
Diffzene Pharmaceuticals, india.
www.diffzenepharma.com
Email:- [email protected]
What's app:- +91 9081117773
WELCOME TO RUPA PHARMAC ,WE WILL BE PLEASED TO SUPPLY IVERMECTIN 12 MG TABLETS
10 STRIPS THAT IS 100 TABLETS WILL COST YOU 12 USD$
50 STRIPS THAT IS 500 TABLETS 50 USD$
100 STRIPS THAT IS 1000 TABLETS WILL COST YOU 90 USD$

WE ALSO HAVE CORONA PREVENTION AND TREATMENT KIT CALLED ZIVERDO KIT
IT WILL COST YOU 5 USD$ PER KIT
IT HAS
3 IVERMECTIN 12MG TABLETS
10 DOXYCYCLINE 100 MG CAPSULES
14 ZINC ACETATE 50 MG TABLETS

WE ALSO HAVE HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE 200 MG
100 TABLETS WILL COST YOU -15 USD$

SHIPPING IS FLAT 30 USD$ WHETHER YOU BUY 10 PILL OR 500

WE ALSO HAVE GENERIC ALTERNATIVES WHICH ARE AVAILABLE AT HALF RATES ,BUT WE PREFER USFDA APPROVED MEDICINES ONLY ,STILL IF YOU PREFER GENERICS WE CAN SUPPLY THAT

WE HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN CLEARING CUSTOMS AND WE ARE HAVING 100% STRIKE RATE TO DELIVER PARCELS TO USA

MY ALL MEDICINES ARE USFDA WHO AND GMP APPROVED ,THEY HAVE HIGHEST STANDARDS AROUND THE WORLD ,

WE ARE HERE TO GUIDE YOU WITH ALL THE DOSES ,DOSES DEPENDS UPON BODY WEIGHT ,SO IF YOU CAN GIVE YOUR EXACT WEIGHT ,WE CAN GIVE YOU PERFECT DOSE
FOR ANY QUERIES YOU CAN SHOOT US MESSAGE ON
91-7620496227
TELEGRAM/WATSUP/SIGNAL

HERE BY ATTACHING LINK TO MY WEBSITE

https://www.rupapharmac.com/

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Re: You Can Sponsor A Vaxx-Damaged American For Only $1.80

Post by Wolfwoman »

Nice!
I looked into buying some from vendors on India Mart, and almost went through with it, but didn’t because I wasn’t sure if the vendor was legit or not.

I ended buying some from a few different places. I got horse paste off of Amazon. I got capsules meant for dogs from like Romania or Ukraine or something. I got the tablets meant for humans from a couple of sites going back to India, I believe. The tablets are definitely easier to dose than the horse paste, but once you figure out the horse paste it’s probably easy enough.

Back in late 2020 and 2021 I was telling people how and where to get the ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. Nobody in my personal acquaintances at least, listened to me. I thought it was insane because people were going to hospitals and dying due to the treatments there. I wanted to be prepared just in case. Turns out my cases were mild, especially once I started taking the FLCCC protocol. But it still felt good to get my own prescription medicines and put them in a stash in my house. I bought a bunch of stuff, actually. A nebulizer and budesonide to go in there. I already had some steroids on hand. I bought a few different antibiotics that were being recommended by different doctors for Covid. It felt great to be prepared in case I found myself at the whim of a pharmacist or hospital who didn’t feel like dispensing an FDA approved drug. Why people didn’t listen to me when I did all the research and spoon fed them the information, I don’t know. Maybe I have a higher opinion of myself than my friends and family have of me. Lol
Last edited by Wolfwoman on February 13th, 2023, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Wolfwoman wrote: February 13th, 2023, 5:34 pm Nice!
I looked into buying some from vendors on India Mart, and almost went through with it, but didn’t because I wasn’t sure if the vendor was legit or not.

I ended buying some from a few different places. I got horse paste off of Amazon. I got capsules meant for dogs from like Romania or Ukraine or something. I got the tablets meant for humans from a couple of sites going back to India, I believe. The tablets are definitely easier to dose than the horse paste, but once you figure out the horse paste it’s probably easy enough.

Back in late 2020 and 2021 I was telling people how and where to get the ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. Nobody in my personal acquaintances at least, listened to me. I thought it was insane because people were going to hospitals and dying due to the treatments there. I wanted to be prepared just in case. Turns out my cases were mild, especially once I started taking the FLCCC protocol. But it still felt good to get my own prescription medicines and put them in a stash in my house. I bought a bunch of stuff, actually. A nebulizer and budesonide to go in there. I already had some steroids on hand. I bought a few different antibiotics that were being recommended by different doctors for Covid. It felt great to be prepared in case I found myself at the whim of a pharmacist or hospital who didn’t feel like dispensing an FDA approved drug. Why people didn’t listen to me when I did all the research and spoon fed them the information, I don’t know. Maybe I have a higher opinion of myself than my friends and family. Lol

Whatever your problem is, I have it, too.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Back in late 2020 and 2021 I was telling people how and where to get the ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. Nobody in my personal acquaintances at least, listened to me. I thought it was insane because people were going to hospitals and dying due to the treatments there. I wanted to be prepared just in case. Turns out my cases were mild, especially once I started taking the FLCCC protocol. But it still felt good to get my own prescription medicines and put them in a stash in my house. I bought a bunch of stuff, actually. A nebulizer and budesonide to go in there. I already had some steroids on hand. I bought a few different antibiotics that were being recommended by different doctors for Covid. It felt great to be prepared in case I found myself at the whim of a pharmacist or hospital who didn’t feel like dispensing an FDA approved drug. Why people didn’t listen to me when I did all the research and spoon fed them the information, I don’t know. Maybe I have a higher opinion of myself than my friends and family have of me. Lol
I posted on Instagram about Hydroxychloroquine in 2020 and my account was perma-banned :lol:

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

I bought from here: https://ivermectin.com/

They ship from the US but also source from India.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 13th, 2023, 5:52 pm

I posted on Instagram about Hydroxychloroquine in 2020 and my account was perma-banned :lol:
Oh dear. I posted on Facebook and got slapped with false information tags, but at least they kept the posts up.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 13th, 2023, 5:54 pm I bought from here: https://ivermectin.com/

They ship from the US but also source from India.
Yes, I ordered from there a few weeks ago, but then started thinking that I could give away a lot more pills. That place is good for people who have the initiative to get ivermectin for themselves, but it is rather expensive. Awesome that it is in the US, though. Their 12mg pills are about $2.00 each. From India, they are 1/10th that price.

I know a lot of old people who probably don't have $200 or even the wherewithal to get online and buy anything, at all. I see all kinds of old ladies in my ward that used to be peppy, but now they look haggard. I know they all got vaxxed. My hope is that word spreads among themselves and they'll accept the ivermectin. They are pretty much on a trajectory to death now, but could certainly bounce back.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I tried Ivermectin but it made me feel more ill and almost throw up. It didn't help me. I'm not saying it will not help others, just stating my situation. I took it as soon as I found out my brother and nephew had covid and I got home. Perhaps too little, too late. But I was down a long time, even with Ivermectin and like I say, I could barely keep it down.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I have to admit the OP title made me laugh. You can sponsor about anything for the same price! pets, children, homeless, disabled vets, politicians, several hospitals, medical research, buying vaxes for 3 world countries. The last one is the Ukranian Holocaust survivors... How many are left? If they were 18 y/o in 1945 at the end, I guess they be over 96 y/o now! Yet they have their own fund?

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Also check out herbalmectin, formulated to be an herbal version of what ivermectin does.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

TheDuke wrote: February 13th, 2023, 7:05 pm I tried Ivermectin but it made me feel more ill and almost throw up. It didn't help me. I'm not saying it will not help others, just stating my situation. I took it as soon as I found out my brother and nephew had covid and I got home. Perhaps too little, too late. But I was down a long time, even with Ivermectin and like I say, I could barely keep it down.

Are sure that wasn't ipecac?

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Chip wrote: February 13th, 2023, 7:15 pm
TheDuke wrote: February 13th, 2023, 7:05 pm I tried Ivermectin but it made me feel more ill and almost throw up. It didn't help me. I'm not saying it will not help others, just stating my situation. I took it as soon as I found out my brother and nephew had covid and I got home. Perhaps too little, too late. But I was down a long time, even with Ivermectin and like I say, I could barely keep it down.

Are sure that wasn't ipecac?
nope, tractor supply horse paste in apple flavor (they say anyway, not sure even what horse would eat it and think apple?). At least I had pre-ordered some on line and tried (they wouldn't sell it in Wa in those days due to our Nazi leadership).

p8riot
captain of 100

Post by p8riot »

Chip wrote: February 13th, 2023, 4:02 pm In case anybody is not familiar with ivermectin's role in healing COVID and reducing COVID-vaccine injury, here is a great interview of Dr. Pierre Kory:

We have an older lady friend whose health went to pot after the vax. She had been in the hospital with heart issues, her energy level was very low, and her head was clouded. She thought she was slowly dying. I sent her the interview above, she watched it, and she accepted some ivermectin tablets I had gotten from India. She said within three hours, her head cleared, she was able to get up, work for two hours in her house, and sleep well that night. She's been better ever since. She took three 12mg ivermectin tablets per day for five days, based on her weight and dosage level. That was about three weeks ago. A few days ago, I gave her some NAC to take daily, which is an inexpensive supplement that the FDA scared Amazon out of selling during COVID. NAC really helps you breathe easily and it keeps phlegm way down. These are both very inexpensive solutions to COVID vaxx injury.

My sister-in-law, who has been a staunch follow-the-prophet type, also accepted some ivermectin for her "new onset rheumatoid arthritis after COVID vaccination" problem. I was surprised she accepted, but now she wants MORE!

By the way, before I gave these tablets to anyone, I took a few myself, to make sure they weren't dangerous. No problems, and the others have reported expected effects from them.

I needed to buy some more ivermectin, so I went to www.indiamart.com last night and all kinds of vendors got back to me within minutes of my inquiry. I gave my cell number and email address. At first, I thought I was being hounded by one business, but I later realized that Indiamart just relays inquiries for a commodity to all its relevant vendor members.

I wound up buying 1,000 x 12mg tablets for $220 delivered to the US. Later, even better deals came into my inbox, but I had already bought Iverjohn brand, which I had bought in the past. That's 22 cents per 12mg tablet, delivered. The best deal that came in later was for another brand that was only 12 cents per 12mg tablet! I'll use that price metric for the rest of this post.

If you can get Costco to fill an ivermectin prescription, they will charge $3 per 3mg tablet, or $1 per mg. That's 100 times more expensive than the best offer I got, not including the likely $300 doctor visit, which is not even possible to achieve in CA, due to the Democrats' new law that punishes doctors for directly addressing COVID vaxx injury. They could lose their license if they were to prescribe ivermectin for COVID vaxx damage - that would be DOUBLY offensive, to cite vaxx damage AND prescribe ivermectin! It is actually punishable now for a doctor to properly diagnose and heal such a patient.

If you consider a 15-tablet round of the 12-cent 12mg pills from India, it is only $1.80! That will lift most vaxx-damaged people out of their low-energy, cloudy-minded stupor. The US alternative, if you can even get an agreeable doctor, would be $300 for the visit plus $12 x 15, or $480. That's 267 times more expensive!

If our gov't cared about the people, they would be handing ivermectin out to everybody for free. Instead, they handed out those stupid COVID tests. Everybody has lots of those laying around, but ivermectin is almost impossible to get a hold of in most states. I did buy some from Tennessee the other day, but for $2.00 per 12mg pill. That's still 1/6th the price of Costco's pharmacy.

So, it only takes $1.80 of expenditure to provide a person with a solution that will give them a huge leg-up on their vaxx injury. Maybe that initial round and a reduced weekly follow-up dose of two tablets (24 cents) is enough to solve the problem for the rest of their life.

Below are some of the offers I received from various Indian vendors. Any one of you can go to www.indiamart.com and get some ivermectin headed your way. I used YMG Solutions, which was $185 plus $35 shipping for 1,000 12mg tablets. You can see below that you can also get hydroxychloroquine tablets. Much of the world takes hydroxychloroquine once a week for parasite control. In Africa, it's called Sunday-Sunday because they take it each Sunday. Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are renowned for their safety and efficacy, but as you've seen, they have been completely maligned by our evil government and media.

Iverjohn.jpg

Hi Sir,

Hope you're doing well.

1) We are authorized distributors of 120 companies. So you can ask for a COA (Certificate of Analysis) from a Govt Approved Lab, of the product you order to ensure you receive a genuine product and hence, there's no room for counterfeit drugs.

2) Send us a Screenshot of the best offer you receive and we shall match the price

4) Guaranteed Delivery; We offer free reshipment for all orders that get stuck or are lost in transit.

In short, when buying from us you can be sure of receiving a genuinely legit product at the lowest possible price in the simplest and easiest way.

Price:

*PAYPAL ACCEPTED .
*NO HIDDEN COSTS.

Delivery Time:

Payment Modes:
1. Wire Transfer.
2. PayPal

Quality:
Each batch is processed through strict quality checks to maintain high standards in production output.

Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you. For more information, please visit our website www.dropshipmedicine.com

Warm Regards,
Rohit Kim
Tattva Tradelinks,
India.
Dear Sir,
This is in regards to your enquiry on Indiamart regarding Ivermectin 12mg tablets.

100 pills for $65
250 pills for $95
500 pills for $135
1000 pills for $185

Best Regards,
Manish Singh
YMG Solutions
Dear Sir

Greetings of the Day

Sir , we are regularly shipping packages globally with 100% delivery rate to every customer

As per your requirement for Ivermectin Purchase we are writing to you with price quotation

1) you can respond to this email with number of box and mg of Ivermectin you require

once we receive both the above details-- we will provide you with payment link of Cashapp or Venmo

Thank you
Team Technosave
Nagpur
Country -India
Dear Sir

This is Mr.Savan from Diffzene Pharmaceuticals, India. I got your inquiry through IndiaMART for Ivermectin 12mg Tablet USP.

For Paypal Payment

Ready stock available.

We hope you will find our price most competitive, waiting for your Prompt and positive response.

Thank you.

Regards
Mr.Savan Dobariya
www.diffzenepharma.com

IT HAS

WE ALSO HAVE GENERIC ALTERNATIVES WHICH ARE AVAILABLE AT HALF RATES ,BUT WE PREFER USFDA APPROVED MEDICINES ONLY ,STILL IF YOU PREFER GENERICS WE CAN SUPPLY THAT

WE HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN CLEARING CUSTOMS AND WE ARE HAVING 100% STRIKE RATE TO DELIVER PARCELS TO USA

MY ALL MEDICINES ARE USFDA WHO AND GMP APPROVED ,THEY HAVE HIGHEST STANDARDS AROUND THE WORLD ,

WE ARE HERE TO GUIDE YOU WITH ALL THE DOSES ,DOSES DEPENDS UPON BODY WEIGHT ,SO IF YOU CAN GIVE YOUR EXACT WEIGHT ,WE CAN GIVE YOU PERFECT DOSE
91-7620496227
TELEGRAM/WATSUP/SIGNAL

Will you sponsor me please?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

p8riot wrote: February 13th, 2023, 8:58 pm
Chip wrote: February 13th, 2023, 4:02 pm In case anybody is not familiar with ivermectin's role in healing COVID and reducing COVID-vaccine injury, here is a great interview of Dr. Pierre Kory:

Iverjohn.jpg

Hi Sir,

Hope you're doing well.

Price:

*PAYPAL ACCEPTED .
*NO HIDDEN COSTS.

Delivery Time:

Payment Modes:
1. Wire Transfer.
2. PayPal

Quality:

Warm Regards,
Rohit Kim
Tattva Tradelinks,
India.
Dear Sir,

100 pills for $65
250 pills for $95
500 pills for $135
1000 pills for $185

Best Regards,
Manish Singh
YMG Solutions
Dear Sir

Greetings of the Day

Thank you
Team Technosave
Nagpur
Country -India
Dear Sir

For Paypal Payment

Ready stock available.

Thank you.

Regards
Mr.Savan Dobariya
www.diffzenepharma.com

IT HAS

91-7620496227
TELEGRAM/WATSUP/SIGNAL

Will you sponsor me please?

Certainly. Message me with your shipping address and I will mail you some. Tell me your weight, too.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Today, the order arrived from www.ivermectin.com of 100 x 12 mg pills for $196. These pills were made in India. If you go to an Indian supplier directly, you can get 10 times as many for $120, making it a 16x better deal.
20230213_212226.jpg
20230213_212226.jpg (144.14 KiB) Viewed 954 times

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Another comment about this...

I think people are so worn out from being told what to think, and being appealed to, that they have almost no capacity to process anything more. Trying to get them to do something that would be good for themselves comes across to them as just another demand to do or think something they don't want to dedicate the bandwidth to even process. They are overloaded.

IF they register that they have developed a problem, though, and no solution is available, and they find that no one is rallying them to do some next thing, anymore, they are kind of dead in the water. At that point, you might be the ONLY voice offering some way out of their problem. They may have too little faith to pursue any difficult thing on their own. This is when they would probably be open to accepting some help, especially if it is nothing too taxing.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

TheDuke wrote: February 13th, 2023, 7:09 pm I have to admit the OP title made me laugh. You can sponsor about anything for the same price! pets, children, homeless, disabled vets, politicians, several hospitals, medical research, buying vaxes for 3 world countries. The last one is the Ukranian Holocaust survivors... How many are left? If they were 18 y/o in 1945 at the end, I guess they be over 96 y/o now! Yet they have their own fund?

My Democrat cousin who lived in San Francisco for 35 years was on Nancy Pelosi's fundraising email list. She would send him requests that would go, "We have achieved so much and we are so close to victory. The consistent dedication of constituents like you will help propel our people-first agenda to success. Your contribution of $5 will make the difference."

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Iverjohn.jpg

Hi Sir,

Hope you're doing well.

Price:

*PAYPAL ACCEPTED .
*NO HIDDEN COSTS.

Delivery Time:

Payment Modes:
1. Wire Transfer.
2. PayPal

Quality:

Warm Regards,
Rohit Kim
Tattva Tradelinks,
India.
Dear Sir,

100 pills for $65
250 pills for $95
500 pills for $135
1000 pills for $185

Best Regards,
Manish Singh
YMG Solutions
Dear Sir

Greetings of the Day

Thank you
Team Technosave
Nagpur
Country -India
Dear Sir

For Paypal Payment

Ready stock available.

Thank you.

Regards
Mr.Savan Dobariya
www.diffzenepharma.com

IT HAS

91-7620496227
TELEGRAM/WATSUP/SIGNAL

Would you say, it's a literal godsend?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Newly FOIA's documents show COVID was managed by DoD:

https://files.catbox.moe/r8ne9s.mp4

The dam is cracked... it's just a matter of time.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

TheDuke wrote: February 13th, 2023, 7:17 pm nope, tractor supply horse paste in apple flavor (they say anyway, not sure even what horse would eat it and think apple?). At least I had pre-ordered some on line and tried (they wouldn't sell it in Wa in those days due to our Nazi leadership).
Did you take the whole tube or something? I'd give the tablet form a try next time and see how it goes. It'd probably be a lot easier on your stomach. And this stuff is literally safer than Tylenol.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Trucker wrote: February 14th, 2023, 3:52 am

Iverjohn.jpg

Hi Sir,

Hope you're doing well.

Price:

*PAYPAL ACCEPTED .
*NO HIDDEN COSTS.

Delivery Time:

Payment Modes:
1. Wire Transfer.
2. PayPal

Quality:

Warm Regards,
Rohit Kim
Tattva Tradelinks,
India.
Dear Sir,

100 pills for $65
250 pills for $95
500 pills for $135
1000 pills for $185

Best Regards,
Manish Singh
YMG Solutions
Dear Sir

Greetings of the Day

Thank you
Team Technosave
Nagpur
Country -India
Dear Sir

For Paypal Payment

Ready stock available.

Thank you.

Regards
Mr.Savan Dobariya
www.diffzenepharma.com

IT HAS

91-7620496227
TELEGRAM/WATSUP/SIGNAL

Would you say, it's a literal godsend?

It is derived from a fungus that occurs naturally in the ground.

Screenshot_20230214_081717_Book of Mormon~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230214_081717_Book of Mormon~2.jpg (171.88 KiB) Viewed 784 times

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

h_p wrote: February 14th, 2023, 7:09 am
TheDuke wrote: February 13th, 2023, 7:17 pm nope, tractor supply horse paste in apple flavor (they say anyway, not sure even what horse would eat it and think apple?). At least I had pre-ordered some on line and tried (they wouldn't sell it in Wa in those days due to our Nazi leadership).
Did you take the whole tube or something? I'd give the tablet form a try next time and see how it goes. It'd probably be a lot easier on your stomach. And this stuff is literally safer than Tylenol.
No, frankly I measured it carefully, per LDSFF prescription levels!

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

TheDuke wrote: February 14th, 2023, 10:35 am
h_p wrote: February 14th, 2023, 7:09 am
No, frankly I measured it carefully, per LDSFF prescription levels!
Dr. LDSFF! :-D Well, hopefully, you won't need it again.

My 75 yr old mother got covid/flu again recently--she never has fully recovered from the time she got it in 2020, but this time she had ivermectin, and it turned things around for her almost immediately. In 2020, she started getting respiratory issues after 3 days, and almost had to go to the hospital. This time, she was better within a week.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Iverjohn.jpg

Hi Sir,

Hope you're doing well.

Price:

*PAYPAL ACCEPTED .
*NO HIDDEN COSTS.

Delivery Time:

Payment Modes:
1. Wire Transfer.
2. PayPal

Quality:

Warm Regards,
Rohit Kim
Tattva Tradelinks,
India.
Dear Sir,

100 pills for $65
250 pills for $95
500 pills for $135
1000 pills for $185

Best Regards,
Manish Singh
YMG Solutions
Dear Sir

Greetings of the Day

Thank you
Team Technosave
Nagpur
Country -India
Dear Sir

For Paypal Payment

Ready stock available.

Thank you.

Regards
Mr.Savan Dobariya
www.diffzenepharma.com

IT HAS

91-7620496227
TELEGRAM/WATSUP/SIGNAL

This post is far and away a greater godsend than the other "godsend", thank you! Thanks for listing some of the possibilities and costs. This is going to save a small fortune for me and mine.

Did you get a website for "Team Technosave"?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

JohnnyL wrote: February 16th, 2023, 10:38 am

Iverjohn.jpg

Hi Sir,

Hope you're doing well.

Price:

*PAYPAL ACCEPTED .
*NO HIDDEN COSTS.

Delivery Time:

Payment Modes:
1. Wire Transfer.
2. PayPal

Quality:

Warm Regards,
Rohit Kim
Tattva Tradelinks,
India.
Dear Sir,

100 pills for $65
250 pills for $95
500 pills for $135
1000 pills for $185

Best Regards,
Manish Singh
YMG Solutions
Dear Sir

Greetings of the Day

Thank you
Team Technosave
Nagpur
Country -India
Dear Sir

For Paypal Payment

Ready stock available.

Thank you.

Regards
Mr.Savan Dobariya
www.diffzenepharma.com

IT HAS

91-7620496227
TELEGRAM/WATSUP/SIGNAL

This post is far and away a greater godsend than the other "godsend", thank you! Thanks for listing some of the possibilities and costs. This is going to save a small fortune for me and mine.

Did you get a website for "Team Technosave"?

I went back and looked at my email and they gave no link. If you go to www.indiamart.com and inquire about ivermectin, they will probably contact you.

If you can find some locals to pitch in, you can each get a lot of ivermectin for a little money.

Yesterday, the tracking numbers started working for the ivermectin I ordered. The company I bought from only ships up to 500 pills (5 little boxes) in a padded envelope. Because I ordered 1,000 pills, they are coming in two separate shipments. They probably do it this way to not draw too much attention. The USPS was interdicting ivermectin shipments a while back, but maybe they were only stopping the bigger ones. Some of these Indian vendors promise to get your shipment to you, even if it gets taken en route.