There's a Petition to Exhume John Taylor's Body

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
FreedomJess
captain of 100

Re: There's a Petition to Exhume John Taylor's Body

Post by FreedomJess »

This is very interesting.
I signed the petition.
As the saying goes, The truth shall set us free.… or for 90% of the members of the church, it will put them in the hospital.

The believers of the original narrative should not be afraid of this. Truth is all that matters. We should all be seeking it.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Robin Hood wrote: February 17th, 2023, 5:09 pm
ransomme wrote: February 17th, 2023, 4:29 pm
Robin Hood wrote: February 14th, 2023, 1:25 am
Silver Pie wrote: February 13th, 2023, 3:11 pm The info:
Quote:
Open A Criminal Investigation & Exhume John Taylor (1808-1887)

Our petition is for the State of Illinois to open a criminal investigation into Brigham Young, John Taylor, Willard Richards, and William W. Phelps for the murders of Joseph and Hyrum Smith in Carthage, Illinois June 27, 1844 as well as John Taylor being exhumed for the direct evidence. Despite the murders happening almost 180 years ago there still remains the bullet from the day of the murders in the left knee of John Taylor. If the bullet can be extracted to see if microscopic markings remain that match to the handgun Joseph Smith used that day it would demonstrate Joseph Smith used self defense against John Taylor as circumstantial evidence suggests.

We have already reached out to law enforcement but the greater community needs to be active for this case to be opened for a court order to examine John Taylor's remains.

The behavior and false statements from these men point to their involvement.

William Phelps announced the new edition of the Doctrine & Covenants 2 days after the destruction of the Nauvoo Expositor for release a month later. This new edition had minutes approved by Joseph that were later removed because they limited the power of Brigham and the 12 “that the Twelve will have no right to go into Zion or any of its stakes and there undertake to regulate the affairs thereof where there is a standing High Council. But it is their duty to go abroad and regulate all matters relative to the different branches of the Church.” This action by Phelps shows an expectation of Joseph and Hyrum’s death within a month’s time. Willard Richards stopped journaling in Joseph Smith’s journal on June 22, 1844, after doing so daily for a year and a half. The journal entries of Willards are described as cryptic and sketchy in nature. Willard Richards also fakes being sick, so Joseph’s bodyguard Stephan Markham leaves and cannot return to be Joseph’s bodyguard. Willard Richards also prevented Samuel Smith from taking leadership in the church but was signing licenses but was asserting the power of the 12, assuming Samuel Smith would be dead soon. John Taylor, on the morning of the murders, doesn’t join the rest of the men downstairs for breakfast but remains in the jailer’s bedroom for an hour alone. Brigham Young doesn’t cry when he learns the news of Joseph's and Hyrum's deaths; years later, his journals are altered to include him crying. Brigham also has a changing story between not having received his endowments yet to the claim that Joseph gave him his endowments and the keys of the kingdom.

-Willard Richards and John Taylor lied about being pressed up against the door as there was no damage to the oak doorjamb from the latch being shot.

- Willard Richards and John Taylor lied about Hyrum facing the door and being shot in the face. Hyrum died facedown with his back to the door and was flipped over postmortem.

- Willard Richards and John Taylor lied about knocking down muskets with their canes since they were not covered with burns, or suffered eye damage, or burns to their canes.

- Willard Richards lied about a mob trying to force themselves into the room, as his account states he and Joseph left the door unattended for a time.

- Willard Richards lied about Joseph being shot as he left the room through the window.

- Willard Richards lied about being shot in the earlobe at the window; his injury came from somewhere else.

-Images of Carthage Jail before remodeling shows bullet holes in the west wall that couldn’t have come from the supposed mob at the head of the stairs or the claimed mob members shooting through the upstairs window.

-When the plaster was stripped from the walls of Carthage Jail during remodeling, no musket balls were found in the plaster or oak lath.

Please Sign Today For Justice & Truth

End of the quote.

If you're interested in signing it, here's the link: https://chng.it/wnMhjyTsmJ
The problem with these Justin Griffin types is that when they find a statement which doesn't match the evidence, they immediately assume it's a lie. They take no account of the rapidly unfolding fast moving and enormously stressful situation these men went through.
I was in a car crash as a child. I remember everything appeared to be in slow motion in a way, but all I can remember is looking at my grandmother's face during the split second of the impact. I didn't see the other car, I didn't see any of the other passengers in our car, I heard nothing and felt nothing.
I can't remember the colour or model of the car that hit us, how many people were in it, what damage was sustained etc. Just my grandmother's face. I remember only one thing even though there was a lot of stuff going on.
The Griffin types expect these brethren in Carthage to be able to describe every moment in detail and remember it perfectly. They're idiots.
Well, there are some big inaccuracies though, but of course, humans are involved and they humans are notoriously horrible at remembering things. Although, there are some obvious falsehoods like his pocket watch being shot and saving JT.
That is the easiest to explain. The watch was damaged and it was assumed it was by a ball. Like I said, this was a fast moving stressful situation. The truth is the damage to the watch wasn't noted during the incident. It was sometime later. A damaged watch, musket balls flying all around, four bullet wounds... it's easy to see how it was assumed a ball had struck the watch. It was the simplest explanation.
This was not hit by a bullet. A BB gun would do more damage. At most the tiniest fragment of a bullet from a ricochet hit it, but that's not the tale they tell is it?

To carry on to this day, saying that it stopped a bullet is to propagate a lie, pure and simple.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230218-075934.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-075934.jpg (348.02 KiB) Viewed 562 times

CMajor
captain of 100

Post by CMajor »

Some people are not experienced in using firearms. They have no idea the power of even a small calibre can cause. The wounds of John Taylor are detailed in a book called "The Fate of the Persecutors of the Prophet Joseph Smith." by N.B. Lundwall, 1952. It contains many depositions of the mob members as to what they saw. All of John Taylor's wounds were from a small caliber mini ball, like a pepper box that Joseph was slipped from Cyrus Wheelock. One was lodged in his lower leg and one was lodged under the skin of his hand between the ring and little finger. The third wound was to the hip, the mini ball was flattened out to the size of a quarter. The mini ball to his lower leg was never removed.

At the age of 13, in the month of June 1965, we were traveling north on 13th East approaching 5th South. I was a passenger in the middle seat of our station wagon, I watched a car in slow motion run through a stop sign to our left and watched our car hit this car I was watching broadside. I remember the women driver looking at us with a surprised look on her face, all the while I was moving forward and leaning over the front seat. My younger sister (10) in the front seat had hit her face on the console, and was crying. My right knee somehow punctured through the back of her seat and I could feel the broken springs of the seat gouging into my shin, removing a square of flesh. My younger brother (7) who was in the very back was sitting on me, the middle bench seat that can fold down had come loose and was up against my back. We think the metal rim on the top of the middle seat cracked some bones in my elbow, which started to really hurt. I remember pushing the seat back off of me, including my brother and then the time sped back up to normal. People coming from their homes with ice, bandages, etc. Sirens complete bedlam afterwards. My sis and I were taken to Primary Childrens Medical Center. Police figured we were traveling about 45-50 mph. No skid mark's from our car, my mom was driving, she and my brother were shaken and bruised a little but OK. The women we hit said she was upst about something and didn't notice the STOP sign.
Seat belts weren't used much in those days, but we started using them after that accident.

Other accidents I've been in are all slow motion, I won't bore you with any of those details.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

ransomme wrote: February 17th, 2023, 11:06 pm
Robin Hood wrote: February 14th, 2023, 1:25 am

The problem with these Justin Griffin types is that when they find a statement which doesn't match the evidence, they immediately assume it's a lie. They take no account of the rapidly unfolding fast moving and enormously stressful situation these men went through.
I was in a car crash as a child. I remember everything appeared to be in slow motion in a way, but all I can remember is looking at my grandmother's face during the split second of the impact. I didn't see the other car, I didn't see any of the other passengers in our car, I heard nothing and felt nothing.
I can't remember the colour or model of the car that hit us, how many people were in it, what damage was sustained etc. Just my grandmother's face. I remember only one thing even though there was a lot of stuff going on.
The Griffin types expect these brethren in Carthage to be able to describe every moment in detail and remember it perfectly. They're idiots.
Well, there are some big inaccuracies though, but of course, humans are involved and they humans are notoriously horrible at remembering things. Although, there are some obvious falsehoods like his pocket watch being shot and saving JT.
That is the easiest to explain. The watch was damaged and it was assumed it was by a ball. Like I said, this was a fast moving stressful situation. The truth is the damage to the watch wasn't noted during the incident. It was sometime later. A damaged watch, musket balls flying all around, four bullet wounds... it's easy to see how it was assumed a ball had struck the watch. It was the simplest explanation.
This was not hit by a bullet. A BB gun would do more damage. At most the tiniest fragment of a bullet from a ricochet hit it, but that's not the tale they tell is it?

To carry on to this day, saying that it stopped a bullet is to propagate a lie, pure and simple.
I know. But the church doesn't say that nowadays. Even Griffin admits that.
I think everyone just took John Taylor's word for it in the past. And I think Taylor genuinely believed it.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Robin Hood wrote: February 18th, 2023, 1:31 am
ransomme wrote: February 17th, 2023, 11:06 pm

I know. But the church doesn't say that nowadays. Even Griffin admits that.
I think everyone just took John Taylor's word for it in the past. And I think Taylor genuinely believed it.
That's the problem with false beliefs, they get handed down.

Well I know we all need the Lord's mercy and grace, so that's what I'll pray for and hope that the scales of darkness may be lifted from our eyes.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 14th, 2023, 1:28 am
Silver Pie wrote: February 13th, 2023, 6:58 pm True confession: I signed the petition. I'm curious to see if they uncover anything useful, supposing it happens and supposing they uncover anything at all.
I signed it. I'm interested too! 🤔🧐🕵️‍♀️
Yeppers, I'm signing !!

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 14th, 2023, 1:28 am
Silver Pie wrote: February 13th, 2023, 6:58 pm True confession: I signed the petition. I'm curious to see if they uncover anything useful, supposing it happens and supposing they uncover anything at all.
I signed it. I'm interested too! 🤔🧐🕵️‍♀️
Yeppers, I'm signing !!

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I think John Taylor's body should be left undisturbed.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Robin Hood wrote: February 18th, 2023, 5:01 am I think John Taylor's body should be left undisturbed.
I don't get this to be honest. Nor do I don't get people's fascination with visiting graves. I think cemeteries are morbid and people clinging on to dead bodies whose spirits have departed is illogical.

Is that just me?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Bronco73idi wrote: February 17th, 2023, 6:03 pm
Silver Pie wrote: February 17th, 2023, 5:03 pm I doubt poison can be discovered this long after death. Or were you being sarcastic?
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn ... poisoners/

Anything is possible lol
Wow! I had no idea.

In regards to the article, if Napoleon showed signs of arsenic poisoning, and he was using arsenic-laced hair gel (so to speak), I would think it possible that some of the arsenic got inside of him.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

FreedomJess wrote: February 17th, 2023, 6:13 pm The believers of the original narrative should not be afraid of this. Truth is all that matters. We should all be seeking it.
Exactly my view.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

CMajor wrote: February 18th, 2023, 1:16 am Other accidents I've been in are all slow motion, I won't bore you with any of those details.
I've been in two car accidents. Time does seem to slow down, for sure.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

ransomme wrote: February 18th, 2023, 5:14 am
Robin Hood wrote: February 18th, 2023, 5:01 am I think John Taylor's body should be left undisturbed.
I don't get this to be honest. Nor do I don't get people's fascination with visiting graves. I think cemeteries are morbid and people clinging on to dead bodies whose spirits have departed is illogical.

Is that just me?
I told my kid in charge of burying his mom to plant me near his favorite fishing spot and have a party. And then if anyone feels compelled to visit, at least there will be a tree there. Not an expensive headstone (that most likely won't say what I would want it to LOL) over a formaldehyde filled bag in a box, in a row of formaldehyde filled bags in other boxes with other expensive headstones.

https://www.capsulamundi.it/en/

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 4:35 pm I told my kid in charge of burying his mom to plant me near his favorite fishing spot and have a party. And then if anyone feels compelled to visit, at least there will be a tree there. Not an expensive headstone (that most likely won't say what I would want it to LOL) over a formaldehyde filled bag in a box, in a row of formaldehyde filled bags in other boxes with other expensive headstones.

If at all possible, I would like to be buried on my own property (I don't have it yet. Anyway, when I researched it, if you have a cemetery on your property, you don't have to pay taxes on that piece. I thought that was interesting). Some places allow private cemeteries and some don't.

I would like to make my own shroud, be put in it, then put into the ground (no mortuary nor mortician involved) - and the people left alive should have a party. I DON'T want droning funeral dirges and long (or short) boring talks. If any of my tbm relatives come, I'm asking that no one drinks alcohol out of respect for them.

I was talking to the kid who will, most likely, be the one taking care of things. She was not interested in digging a hole and thought the people I fellowship with online might be willing to do it. I think they might, but I also think it would be fun to dig my own grave, put a headstone there, then shore up the walls with plywood, and put plywood and a tarp over it in preparation for the day (with my genetics, it could be 30 years from now).

On the other hand, the way things are going in our society and in the world, there may be no need for a place to put a body. 💥

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 4:35 pm https://www.capsulamundi.it/en/
Cool site. That egg thing makes me want to have something like that for a headstone - you know, something that is not a mournful slab.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 4:35 pm
ransomme wrote: February 18th, 2023, 5:14 am

Is that just me?
I told my kid in charge of burying his mom to plant me near his favorite fishing spot and have a party. And then if anyone feels compelled to visit, at least there will be a tree there. Not an expensive headstone (that most likely won't say what I would want it to LOL) over a formaldehyde filled bag in a box, in a row of formaldehyde filled bags in other boxes with other expensive headstones.

Yeah those are cool. The other thought I had was too be turned into a cremation diamond. 😆

https://www.lonite.com/cremation-ashes-into-diamonds/

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver Pie wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 6:16 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 4:35 pm https://www.capsulamundi.it/en/
Cool site. That egg thing makes me want to have something like that for a headstone - you know, something that is not a mournful slab.
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=807 Is me bog post about how an egg shape appears as the union of two spheres. 8-)

Three dimensional, but only two points. :mrgreen:

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 2:23 am https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=807 Is me bog post about how an egg shape appears as the union of two spheres. 8-)

Fascinating. 🤔

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver Pie wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 3:45 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 2:23 am https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=807 Is me bog post about how an egg shape appears as the union of two spheres. 8-)

Fascinating. 🤔
A plain egg isn’t findable, but a colored egg is.

Like so.