NDE Thoughts

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: NDE Thoughts

Post by Cruiserdude »

Niemand wrote: March 24th, 2023, 6:32 am
Thinker wrote: March 24th, 2023, 4:13 am it makes sense that there are many other worlds way out there somewhere. This world cannot be the only one… though it may go back to the beyond time concept.
The idea of coming into this world new born when this horrible system seems to be being set into place is horrific. My main hope is that I go to a better place when I die, and so does practically everyone else (with a handful of exceptions).
The spirit world is right here, so you'll stay here....You'll just have a better perspective of what this is all about.... after leaving the mortal body behind.

Hugh Nibley's NDE or experience with the other side ought to be here too. This link seems a little weirdly organized but make sure to read it, it's good. Hugh shares that there's a very direct goal to this mortal probation.... and for me it makes this existence beautiful and I understand this world and its purpose much more clearly.

https://www.fairlatterdaysaints.org/blo ... se-of-life

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 24th, 2023, 6:46 am
Thinker wrote: March 24th, 2023, 4:13 am it makes sense that there are many other worlds way out there somewhere. This world cannot be the only one… though it may go back to the beyond time concept.
The idea of coming into this world new born when this horrible system seems to be being set into place is horrific. My main hope is that I go to a better place when I die, and so does practically everyone else (with a handful of exceptions).
We have agency. You weren’t forced to come here. Think about that.
Maybe we didn't read all the small print before we came here.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Niemand wrote: March 24th, 2023, 7:24 am

Maybe... :) but I have to believe we exercised great faith.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Someone had shared this NDE stories channel in this thread, and I keep watching them, it's so fascinating. So much truth in these, although clearly filtered through the perspective of the person who experienced it.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Niemand wrote: March 24th, 2023, 7:24 am

I see it as "once we started, we have to finish". But... that is within the framework of MMP's . I believe that we started with the idea that adversity was a fast track for spiritual growth but while getting a will that is separate from God's so.... we thought we'd have cake and eat it too. Live to our liking, as we see fit . Now, after many lives, there's no way out but to finish it . I see that the only way to finish it is to accept the savior to the problem that we created.

Christ is the literal savior. The savior to the error that WE created. In abstract terms, the process to get out of the cycle of maya/rebirth seems easy because it has nothing to do with the laws as we know them. It requires letting go of the cycle. Letting go of our fixation of self-will and self-empowerment and human self identity.....which is not the identity of Christ.

Vanity is the worst 'sin' there is and perhaps the only one that is of any importance. and...the one humans work the least on. .... hence... we go round and round. Who wants to give it all up? Who really wants peace? yah...it's alot harder to walk that simple path of Christ than to keep commandments. The natural man is so cool, right? He's the smart guy, the guy that has his stuff together. He's the guy that knows this or that and loves to compete and work hard at getting ahead. Or the woman that is so pretty and has the right stuff being so very important.

Self is the problem. Go round and round on the merry machine.

zionbuilder
captain of 100

Post by zionbuilder »

There was a day years and years ago, after I experienced a significant trial, I heard the Lord speak to me audibly. The audible experiences have been a happenstance in my life beginning when I was 16...shortly after the murder of my father. Usually it comes after a broken heart/contrite spirit experience.....or with serious fasting and prayer. But I heard this at that particular time:
"Forgiveness is a Principle Designed for the Exalting of One's Self" There also happened to be a download of information/understanding that was shared...some of which stayed and others parts which seemed to leave immediately after the experience. But it greatly opened my mind to the understanding of how forgiveness is exalting on both fronts...when we are able to forgive ourselves and when we are able to forgive others...and the different ways that's accomplished. The answer is always Love/Charity. And ultimately why Christ was Exalted from that Son to the Father of our Salvation....through the Atonement... Forgiveness. And how that is accomplished from father to son throughout eternal rounds. Repentance is also a mirror of that principle.

I have loved listening to multiple nde's because of how very similar my own experiences have been to them, kinda like a confirmation. Anyway, I believe I've been shown that we do choose our life experiences...or maybe I've been deceived, either way it has increased my desire to do no harm and to share His light. But even within that, I feel like individuals hearts are also hardened for a time to help accomplish this. Remember time really doesn't exist, and so the length of this existence is deceiving when it comes to accomplishing His work. Which, if we're keeping our eye single to His glory....then we are also a living part of that bringing to pass the eternal life and immortality of man. Even if, or should I say when, it brings us pain. Those in our lives that have caused harm.....create the opportunities to live out the love we promised to cloak them in....Offering forgiveness, which brings us to a higher law, while participating in the Exalting of Ourselves and one another. Christ was Exalted because of His gift ..but that gift couldn't have been brought about if there wasn't people here needing saving....it's the office of the messiah. We are prepared through the principle of Forgiveness and Reconciliation. And how many times we do we rise? 2nd Nephi 9:8
8 O the wisdom of God, his mercy and grace! For behold, if the flesh should rise no more our spirits must become subject to that angel who fell from before the presence of the Eternal God, and became the devil, to rise NO more

And how many times does it take to gain all wisdom and knowledge, mercy and grace? How many counsel sessions are held to work out a plan, but then live it in the flesh, learn all the ins and out....to be in and through all things...to descend below all?

And anyone else feel like the third are also living through a hell...an endless torment/punishment.....but that choosing to fall/transgress they are serving their time and punishment, so they are following the plan? Just a different way? Romans 9. D&C 19. I don't know.... believing this hasn't led me to want to damage someone else by saying ...well? I'm just helping to teach you a lesson in life (insert evil laugh)....but it has let me love my enemies and feel for the pain they themselves have been exposed to. I don't post too often....I feel self conscious when I do. But maybe this is helpful to someone? And hopefully Swype didn't get the best of me 😉

I'll find a nde experience and share here ..one of my faves...he is LDS...his book is awesome sauce.
Last edited by zionbuilder on March 25th, 2023, 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zionbuilder
captain of 100

Post by zionbuilder »

https://youtu.be/1FD5lReqe64

https://youtu.be/VEzqgPZ56cI

The guy is named Jeffrey Olsen, his book is called Knowing...I think. 😊

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

zionbuilder wrote: March 25th, 2023, 10:47 pm https://youtu.be/1FD5lReqe64

https://youtu.be/VEzqgPZ56cI

The guy is named Jeffrey Olsen, his book is called Knowing...I think. 😊
That first Jeff Olsen one I watched and it's just so real to me as well. Being here in this world almost seems like the 'fake' part.... But what an experience he had, I don't need to experience it to know its real and true, I already do. The plan of salvation is real and true, the atonement offered us by Christ is real and true. Share these truths with everyone you can.

zionbuilder
captain of 100

Post by zionbuilder »

There was one time we were out in the middle of nowhere, basically....watching a sunset surrounded by nature and blue sky changing to fire. My young son, no older than 5 or 6 said while looking at the horizon, "mom, what if this whole wide world is just one drop of water?" And I said, Yes... It's almost exactly like that....but it's hard to explain what I felt I was shown. And that drop of water is a tear being shed or a single cell within a bodily system.... Worlds without end.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

Back in 1986, when I had come into the RLDS church, I was told to get a High Priest named Dirk to do the confirmation (2nd part of Baptism- by the Spirit). We became good friends for the next few years until he & his family moved up north (but we kept in touch by phone) after he got his PhD in ... hang on, I have the hardbound copy of his dissertation or thesis up to my left ... Philosophy, that's what I thought, just wanted to make sure. In fact, I played a part in his presentation, as he became like a mentor to me for 2.5 years. He was as wise as Socrates & taught in the same manner, never giving you the answer but encouraging you to work for it yourself. He had been in higher education & saw problems in our current system. He used the analogy of a plane that had been remodeled so much, that there was nothing left to be able to improve it, but instead, we would have to start anew. Anyway, he told me to look up several authors and that I was looking for items on teaching & learning. So I hit the Texas A&M Library which had 3 sections (buildings). And I scoured the card catalog files (the old fashioned way). I found maybe 7 or so. So I checked them out, and did as he suggested, look at the index & check out those concerning this subject or close to it. I did, then I made xerox copies of all those pages, as well as the index pages that referenced this. He was trying to get me to investigate the modes of teaching & learning. I also made a copy of all that I had copied, for him. As I swung by his house one night, I shared which books I had found. He ran across three he had never seen before & asked if he could borrow them. I said OK, as I had them checked out for a month., A week or so later, he returned them & said I want to show you something. In one of these 3 books, he said, I found something I have been looking for, for over 20 years. It was a 5 part simple summation of what a good teacher is (or consists of).

Anyways, Dirk said that I probably read more in 6 months, than most people did in their lifetime. Sometimes when I would swing by, we would be chatting & discussing things, when out of the blue, he would tell me something that had nothing to do with what we were presently conversing about. And it happened quite often. And usually within 2 weeks, all of a sudden I would be confronting whatever he had shared, off the wall. And so I brought it up & asked. He kind of veered the subject away, and never shared how he was getting information as to my future, but I will tell you this much. Dirk was into the powers of the mind. He learned meditation due to some guy who literally was disabled & turned the tables around (from having people help him take baths because of his legs. The guy was bound by his wheelchair. Anyway, the guy broke free of his limitations 7 was able walk once again. In other words, he (Dirk) knew all about the subconscious & how the brain & mind operates & gave analogies for the functions to be able understand it easily. He could give you the term or name, then use an analogy so you could comprehend its function.

Now you will wonder why I went to all that trouble to tell you all of this. You see, when people were around Dirk, things happened. Once, while about to give the sermon one Sunday, it seems someone else presented a portion of what he was about to speak of beforehand, leaving him almost empty handed as to his planned sermon. But then, as he began, he said he felt as if a coat had been placed upon him (in the sense of similar to being comforted, consoled or embraced & not to worry). After the sermon, one lady walked up to him & said she knew that he was truly a servant of God, as she saw Jesus appear beside him & place his arm over Dirk's shoulder.

Well, Dirk every now & then had or persuaded me to investigate & research certain things (like the teaching & learning methods I already shared in brief). One subject in particular, was NDEs of which he really seemed to stress that I should put on the top of the list.

Well, I had read George Ritchie's 'Return From Tomorrow' of which shares his NDE back in 1945. In case you did not know, Ritchie is considered the Grandfather of modern day NDEs. And another fact, is that Raymond Moody was inspired to do his research because of mainly Ritchie's experience & coined the term N-D-E (to which we use for speaking of these experiences currently in his book- 'Life After Life'). Ritchie put out a 2nd book around 1991 which was titled 'My Life After Dying' (while I was waiting for them to publish it, it was delayed & the previous title was altered, of which Ritchie shares even more concerning his NDE & what else he had learned since the first book.

But I still was not set on fire yet, as to really pursuing this NDE research as Dirk wanted me too. That is, until a new book came out, in 1994 by a book club- 'Saved By the Light' by Dannion Brinkley. It just so happens, that Dannion was not included in Moody's first NDE book- 'Life After Life'. But in Moody's 2nd book, he dedicates it to 3 people, one of which is Dannion. Moody & Dannion became speaking buddies sharing their experiences & research. Moody was known as "Doctor Death" & Dannion as "Lightning Boy". Dannion also came out with his 2nd book about 1 or 2 years later- 'At Peace In the Light'.

In all, as of September 1999, Dannion had been struck by lightning twice. The first time it killed him. He was legally dead for 28 minutes parked in the morgue until they sent him back from the other side. He says he even has the death certificate to prove it. He said they never gave the "kid" (himself) a choice. Even though many NDEers speak of the choice that was given to them, to come back. The second time it (lightning) came in thru a picture window & blew him out 20 feet into the front yard. He says he has a lot of respect for lightning. Many people told him, I wish I was hit by lightning, to which he replies, I wish it happened to you & maybe I would come listen to you. It is fact, he is a big stinker (great kidder). Kind of boisterous & reminds me of Simon Peter. When asked if he got religion because of his NDE (1st one), to which he replies, No. Then they ask if he got more spiritual. He notes maybe just a little. Then they ask, What did you get? He explains, I got smarter. Then he pulls up his shoe for everybody to see & says, Look, PVC soles & heels, no more leather & tacks in the heels. You only have to zap me a couple of times & I (Dannion) get the message. That is what occurred in 1975. Lightning came thru the phone & entered the side of his neck & head. It welded the tacks in his heels to the nails in the floor & blew him straight up into the ceiling imprinting his face into the plaster. With the electrical field holding him for that fraction of the moment, then dropped his body on the bed, bending the frame. He explains now he was about 15 feet up above looking at that body on the bed, with ceiling heighth of 8 feet, "however which way that works". His wife was coming towards the bedroom saying, That was a close one. To which Dannion says she had no idea of how close, until she saw him & the situation.

To be brief, this was the first of 3 NDEs that Dannion has had. 10 years later, Dannion had an NDE while having heart surgery. He was literally drowning in his own blood, as he was born with a weak valve, and the lightning damaged the other one in his heart. He said he saw how they cut him open & even heard their conversations concerning him while being over them in a spirit body. The third was in 1998 while in a plane from California (of which he had just set into motion his newly organized hospice organization- CIA [Compassion In Action], of which he taunted his former employer- the CIA) to the East coast as he was heading home (which was South Caroline back then). He had a brain hemmourage (grand mal seizure I think was the term). The first two, he was not given a choice & was sent back. But this 3rd time, they asked if he wanted to return. However, they had given him the task of building spiritual centers (they called them "Klini") & he realized it needed to unfold, so this time he decided to return to finish what was started already. I got to chat with Dannion back in 1997 & even more in 1999, plus I had been touching base thru his manager Melanie by email.

Now, if you are not familiar with Dannion, Moody says of all the NDEs that he had researched, Dannion's is the most detailed compared to others. Dannion was shown what he called Boxes of Knowledge as if he was viewing them directly. Dannion told them all to him, but decided niot to share them, so maybe we will divert from making them come to pass. However, a couple are out there already. He was told by the Being of Light, that of the 117 future events he was shown, that they might be nullified if mankind would adjust (make changes for the better). Sadly, by 1995 to 1999, at least 95 of the 117 events had taken place (meaning they had occurred). I asked Dannion if any of the remainder (remaining events) were of the hidden records in Egypt, to which he said, No, but he sensed they (ancient records) were there for sure, in Egypt. In 1995 in Dallas, Texas, he shared of his first 2 NDEs to one group. This video was shared with several of us here, by one group. They were surprised I had already heard of him & I explained I had a HB & a PB copy of his 1994 book from one of my book clubs. I bought the video on VHS from the group in the D-FW area that had him for the presentation. One asked if he was told about reincarnation (if it was true). He said, No, but he was now aware that IT is.

Even though he may have added year dates to some of these events, it has to do with current perspectives & can adjust (according to the Being of Light). Oh yeah, he said Jesus & Mohammed did not meet or greet him while having either NDEs, but that he had a Life Review & he said he witnessed some pretty bad stuff, but each time, it showed he was doing better, as he had changed for the better. He even kids about that. When people asked, he usually replies concerning those who were showing these things, that they were like a "Bean" of Light (like I say, he is a jokester & a half) just to catch people offguard. In other words, since they (these events) did not occur when he felt they should, they could still manifest later (or they had been diverted). The one you need to pay close attention to, is the influx of those from Central & South America. Dannion speaks of millions, not thousands. He says even though we line our borders with the military, we still will not be able to stop them. I might add, that even though many are fleeing due to gangs & drug lords currently, it will be due to the massive & plentiful Earthquakes which are about to hit South America. They will be increasing in volume big time in the next few years (of this decade).

I have also read Lance Richardson's book titled 'The Message', as well as listened to his research "They Saw Our Day". You should be able to order a used copy from ABEbooks.com or Alibris.com It might also have the additional book incorporated with it. I am speaking of the 2 in 1 book- 'The Message' & 'From Our Side'. 'From Our Side' is authored by Jozet Richardson (Lance's widow) & their children & her second husband.

While I am thinking of it (as I just saw the DVD & the book), Paul Perry is the co-author of Raymond Moody & Dannion Brinkley. He has researched Jesus & the Holy family's journey into Egypt when the king issued the extermination of young boys. In the book, as well as the DVD, Paul takes you on that journey. You should be able to find them on Amazon easily. The book was out earlier & the newer version has a new title but the contents read the same. The DVD came out later than the original book did. All I can say, is fascinating!

I have countless other books of NDEs as well as kids' NDEs too.

I might add that Lance spoke of our early Americans that we refer to as the Revolutionaries trying to set up America as the place for Zion to finally become reality. But you may not know it, but Walter Semkiw, a reincarnation researcher, has a book out titled 'The Return of the Revolutionaries: The Case for Reincarnation and Soul Groups Reunited' meaning some of those Revolutionaries that started America, are back to see through the job they started. You know the old saying, If you want something done (or done right), you have to do it yourself. Walter was a medical doctor. One friend in 1984 suggested Walter go see a medium to break the monotony. He did, but was a skeptic. The medium said the guides saw him as having been the 2nd president of the USA- John Adams. He scoffed at it. But in 1996, he finally decided to investigate what had been told to him in 1984, that if he was to investigate, it would prove true. And it did. Walter discovered that facial characteristics seem to follow from one incarnation to another, something I discovered back in the mid 1980s. I also felt voice patterns would also be consistent. Not sure if Walter has pursued that, but another Hypnotherapist has & he compared voice (singing) analysis of Marilyn Monroe (Norma Jean) & Sherrie (a lady from Canada) currently living, they were a match.

I will have to share what Jimmy (my 1st father-in-law) told me of his NDE. I do not think he shared what he saw & heard with anybody else. Plus I have had friends & family members who have had NDEs & shared them with me. Each one is unique & fascinating.

Until then, Dannion shared several things we should all pay heed to (and maybe was told by the 13th Being of Light who stood by his side)-
1) We are powerful spiritual beings.
2) Love makes a difference.
3) We come here to have problems. Only thing is, some of you are doing to good of a job. [Meaning some of you are having way too many problems.]

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Another fascinating NDE experience.. it's also interesting to hear how different people use different terms for similar experiences (based on their own perspective and bias).

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

creator wrote: April 6th, 2023, 5:07 pm Another fascinating NDE experience.. it's also interesting to hear how different people use different terms for similar experiences (based on their own perspective and bias).
Awesome, I'm only 25 minutes in and it's great.
It's just too real.... The plan of salvation is real, the spirit world is real, eternal progress is real.
I've no problem seeing the truth in his experiences, his perspectives, and his bias. 👍👍
Edit: just finished it. It's another witness of the truth of the plan of salvation.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

I had this one almost typed up either late Wednesday or Thursday, then fell asleep & erased it. Half awake, I closed it, not thinking to try "Undo" first. Well it was too late to salvage anything after that, so I have to start over.

Annette is the youngest sister of my first wife- Nancy. It seems when she was 1 to 3 years old, she somehow got out of the house, as they lived in the country & there were 7 kids in all, Nancy being the oldest. Jimmy (my first father-in-law) came out that day, hopped in his pickup, fired it up. As he backed up he felt he had run over something. He stopped, got out & looked underneath. Sadly, to his surprise he had just run over Annette, his youngest daughter. They got her out & said that simply was bleeding out every orifice of her head (mouth, nose, ears, but not sure about her eyes). They rush her to the emergency room in town. The doctors check her over thoroughly but can find nothing wrong with her & they release her.

In Annette's teenage years (I forget, but she was between 13 & 16 years old), she was attending junior high or high school in a nearby town, where the family had moved to in 1979, 3 years after Nancy & I had been married. Well, it seems a bunch of teenagers managed to get permission to go swimming at a local hotel. I'll bet they don't allow that anymore. Anyway, one day after swimming for some time, somebody in the group of teenagers realized they had not seen Annette lately, so the query became vocal. As everybody was wondering & looking around, somebody spotted her. She was lying on the bottom of the pool. I have no idea if she was on her stomach or back. The attempt to get her out was immediate. And 911 was called. I have no idea if CPR was administered or not. Or if it was performed by the ambulance crew. But they loaded up dead Annette, to take her on to the hospital, as it is formality to get a Justice of the Peace to declare a person has died (in most cases).

However, she "woke" up in the ambulance, much to the surprise of the ambulance crew, on the way to the hospital. Can you imagine the scrutiny they came under that they ruled it as a death, but not so, a little later?

Later I asked Annette about it, as to what she experienced if anything. It seems she said she felt so relaxed, as if floating on air. And she could see the others. I am not sure of her perspective as she did not clarify if she was looking down at them, or looking up from the bottom of the pool. Anyways, that is twice Annette was sent back. I never inquired more, as I was not investigating NDEs at that early stage.

I will share a few others as I have time. And I will share what I call my MDE (Manifestation-Death-Experience) back in April 1976, as well as the one my first father-in-law had.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

I'm curious, why do you think LDS church leadership completely avoids NDE experiences for the most part? At least in our day.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 10th, 2023, 4:36 pm I'm curious, why do you think LDS church leadership completely avoids NDE experiences for the most part? At least in our day.
Because they have to have correlated material and it has to come from the top. They have also fallen into the trap of thinking that personal revelation only relates to one person.

I've come to the conclusion that NDEs prove the existence of the soul, through out of body experiences etc. There are common details beyond that – tunnels of light and guides – but the message is not always consistent between many of the..

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Many of these NDEs are in fact not "near death" at all. They are in fact dead. Dead as lazarus even.

These are RESURRECTION experiences. THe fact that they are resurrected with no priest laying on hands, is the miraculous part. They will often regenerate flesh and doctors will be amazed, saying there is no way he can heal like this, I just scanned him and there were all kinds of life crippling trauma.

The Theosophical Society, on ytube, invited in a neuro surgeon. This particular person was a good pick because he had a medical background, so he understand very well that his situation was terminal. He also understood the state his brain went into and it was way beyond death in terms of the medical data. So when he came back from Death itself and started sharing the normal beyond life stuff, he also focused on his medical condition at the time.

In terms of validation for people seeking how the spirit realm is a school with infinite progression, I recommend Michael Newton's books. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YJiYEiGg3c

Journey of Souls 1, audio book.

He gathered data on hundreds if not thousands of these post life experiences or post mortal life memories. Aggregating them together and seeing if there were patterns. A couple showed up

1. spiritual progression forms around cadres or groups, and said group is color coordinated like the rainbow. Once a member advances, they leave the group (like leaving Primary) to enter into advanced training.

2. Pre mortal decisions and post mortal life decisions are reviewed (judged).

It often feels like a school, where there are many advanced souls and not so advanced souls. Like infant souls, young souls, mature souls, and old souls.

"I'm curious, why do you think LDS church leadership completely avoids NDE experiences for the most part? At least in our day."

Since many of these people are either resurrected or resuscitated without the need for a priest or LDS lay on of hands, it tends to take the sail out of the "priesthood" narrative. If you are claiming exclusive access to the keys of salvation, then it can be a problem when some non believer completely regenerates their own temple/body with no training whatsoever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbkgj5J ... xleGFuZGVy

Eben Alexander was the neuro surgeon/doctor who outlined why his experience was not due to brain chemicals cause his brain was dead at the time.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 12th, 2023, 6:30 pm Many of these NDEs are in fact not "near death" at all. They are in fact dead. Dead as lazarus even.

These are RESURRECTION experiences. THe fact that they are resurrected with no priest laying on hands, is the miraculous part. They will often regenerate flesh and doctors will be amazed, saying there is no way he can heal like this, I just scanned him and there were all kinds of life crippling trauma.

The Theosophical Society...
Although Lazarus' experience has been said to be more of an initiation experience (similar to Lamoni's experience in the Book of Mormon), whereas most NDEs were more temporary deaths.

Fwiw, I prefer the teachings of Anthroposophy (over Theosophy), particularly those of Rudolf Steiner. Steiner wrote an excellent book called "Theosophy" but his flavor of theosophy was not the same as the theosophy of HP Blavatsky (founder of the Theosophical Society), which doesn't recognize the central role and importance of Christ, and has more eastern esoteric and Luciferic leanings, as opposed to Rudolf Steiner with his western esoteric Christianity (to put it simply).

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

creator wrote: April 12th, 2023, 7:03 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: April 12th, 2023, 6:30 pm Many of these NDEs are in fact not "near death" at all. They are in fact dead. Dead as lazarus even.

The Theosophical Society...
Although Lazarus' experience has been said to be more of an initiation experience (similar to Lamoni's experience in the Book of Mormon), whereas most NDEs were more temporary deaths.

Fwiw, I prefer the teachings of Anthroposophy (over Theosophy), particularly those of Rudolf Steiner. Steiner wrote an excellent book called "Theosophy" but his flavor of theosophy was not the same as the theosophy of HP Blavatsky (founder of the Theosophical Society), which doesn't recognize the central role and importance of Christ, and has more eastern esoteric and Luciferic leanings, as opposed to Rudolf Steiner with his western esoteric Christianity (to put it simply).
The Neuro Surgeon was not from the THeosophical Society, he was a guest speaker. They are interested in these esoteric topics that others may be resistant towards.

I read your Steiner thread and made a comment in it, so I was already aware of your position in general.

At my current experience level, I find that I don't have biases for or against people and their stations or whatever they are labeled with these days. There are things I like and things I don't like, but as for people and organizations that haven't directly communicated/impacted me, I treat them equally.

A commentary on the Quantum world video. He talks about the "higher self". That perhaps may need some clarification here for this group's context.

These are related to the "apotheosis" teachings or progression path. The higher self would be your future god self who is traveling through time/space to communicate and help itself or save itself. Time paradox, let's ignore.

There are two ways to approach the "Christ" path which is not the apotheosis path 100%.

1. Is to rely on the Christ as an external savior, a kind of ultimate authority/expert/parent that you can rely on
2. Is to embody the principles of the Christ and become a disciple and then become like Christ, that way you just save yourself by your own actions, which is the same as Christ saving you and providing salvation.

The "apotheosis" teachings and path is what the qabal really hates and fears. They also don't like the Christ teachings either, but they will tolerate them or hijack them since they can hijack the churches in such a way that their evil becomes your Savior. Victims who desire saviors, aren't too particular about who their saviors are.

Let's take a few examples.

The New Age people and the Saints who did not take the mrna shots and who rejected outside authority, were the ones on the apotheosis path, even though some believed in the Christ and others did not.

For those at a victim level of consciousness, it doesn't matter what their beliefs are, they will be looking for a savior and the State will easily present themselves as the Savior. So if Jesus is not saving em, they'll find the nearest available Savior when fear really hits them.

The apotheosis path attempts to eliminate victimhood consciousness right off the bat. A child of god, let alone a god, is not easily controlled by the state. Thus the moment any religion or spiritual group like the Cathars look like they are teaching apotheosis, they will be physically eliminated. But religious groups, the qabal will tolerate as they can make use of them later on.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 12th, 2023, 7:17 pmThese are related to the "apotheosis" teachings or progression path. The higher self would be your future god self who is traveling through time/space to communicate and help itself or save itself. Time paradox, let's ignore.
I've occasionally contemplated this type of thing, it's fascinating and kind of mind-boggling, these concepts of living in space vs living in time but outside of space, or even living outside of both time and space. And the glimpses of such things I have received via what might be called imagination (mental imagery) and inspiration can be difficult to put into words.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

creator wrote: April 12th, 2023, 9:08 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: April 12th, 2023, 7:17 pmThese are related to the "apotheosis" teachings or progression path. The higher self would be your future god self who is traveling through time/space to communicate and help itself or save itself. Time paradox, let's ignore.
I've occasionally contemplated this type of thing, it's fascinating and kind of mind-boggling, these concepts of living in space vs living in time but outside of space, or even living outside of both time and space. And the glimpses of such things I have received via what might be called imagination (mental imagery) and inspiration can be difficult to put into words.
Currently, 2020-2023, we have seen the public's distrust in USA institutions be magnified by the Godhead and its light, revealing via the apocalypse. Politics/elections, illuminated. The Military industrial complex, illuminated. Epstein/child trafficking. NATO weakness, financial debt slavery and fiat currency. Medical industrial complex. Military medical alliance.

I suspect the next one that will be illuminated is the religious system, all organized religions. That Llama 2023 thing is just the start. Just like how Ukraine war united people of different political backgrounds like Glenn Greenwald, Tucker Carlson, Tulsi Gabbard, so the same would be true if religious systems took a major hit to their prestige in the public awareness. People who thought they were on different sides of the religion/spiritual argument will be cemented together, and on the other side would be the more dogmatic group, just like the previous tests/events of 2020+.

It is too bad Sam Harris took the mrna and went insane/non functional. He was a smart atheist that I thought might have been useful later on, but he didn't make it in this life at least.

Out of all the organized religions, Eastern and LDS types would be the ones most non resistant to apotheosis path teachings. If I was a strategist for the dark ones, I would have paid especial attention to hijacking those systems. Once there is enough evidence and the public becomes aware of it, then it is possible to throw down such systems. Although similar to fake elections, there is an extreme amount of inertial keeping these institutions in power.

"And the glimpses of such things I have received via what might be called imagination (mental imagery) and inspiration can be difficult to put into words."

This is why the ancient seers and others with ability, had visions and they had to interpret it using their own concepts and words, producing some rather difficult to comprehend lines for later generations.

Consider Revelation passages in which John said he envisioned those fainting from their heart failing due to fear of the end times/apocalypse. Now in 2023, we have a rather different angle on what that was all about. It was not people fainting due to their fear, it was due to mrna damage to the heart of athletes and others.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

Probably the best explanation of the Higher Self, regardless of the name you use for it, be it the HGA (Holy Guardian Angel), Higher Self, OverSoul, Angelic Self, or WhatNot (other such descriptive names) is from 'The Law of ONE' by L/L Research. I think Book 2 focuses on this angle. The OverSoul is the part of you, which stands on the threshhold of space-Time just before the 7th Level (Density) of which is Eternity on the furthest edge of the 6th Density/Level. It uses the analogy or comparison of a map of your soul's journey in the lower realms or regions. IT knows everything you ever did, are doing, or ever will do. From time to time, it interacts and assists you along your timely journey. I'll see if I can find the tidbit in Book 2 which best describes "IT".

Several NDE Experiencers recognize this "entity" which is in a sense is "you", but not "you" from a finite angle. It is like a guide which nurtures you, whether or not you are aware of it. If not mistaken, Dannion Brinkley speaks of the 12 Beings of Light present in his NDE. But the 13th Being of Light, he got the impression it was a part (or whole) of himself. The 13 Being of Light was sensed of as being personal due to this. In fact, Joseph Smith, referred to one angel as Nal-Gah (NAL-GAH) which is an Enochian/Angelic word (or "old language" as Joseph noted in 1831). NAL is (the meaning) "personal", and GAH is "spirit", in that NAL-GAH means "personal spirit" which is in essence, is your HGA, OverSoul, Higher Self, Angelic Self, or so on.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

As I had earlier noted, my mentor told me to research NDE's. I might add, in the process, I have realized (brought to the realization) that twice I have encountered my HGA. And I have come to realize a 3rd time is coming up, in which, it is compared to what you might refer to as an "actualization" stage. This is what Joseph Smith referred to as ZOM (in 1831 at the dedication of the Temple lot in Independence). It is the stage where one finally meets with their HGA & IT now allows you to fulfill your destiny at this given point in your current space-time. In a sense (from one angle) you now focus (put in to action on this lower level of the "canvas") on your higher purpose according to the ONE. In other words, you now have become a co-creator with the CREATOR, or as one states, "He who is learnt to be One with the FIRST MOVER and be His Will."

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Depends on your definition of death.

People are coming back from heart failure, rather than decapitation or total incineration.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: April 13th, 2023, 6:02 am

People are coming back from heart failure, rather than decapitation or total incineration.
The neurosurgeon's brain was destroyed and Brinkley was hit by lightning. THat's not a mere matter of restarting a heart.

The physical illnesses are regenerated, not by a priest but by a more direct divine power, much akin to a resurrection. Doctors have tests and scans for this type of damage.

This is in line with Jeshua's promise that in the last days/end times, that people will do greater miracles than he did. Resurrection was one of the greater miracles of Jeshua's time, the ability to defeat death itself.

Here we find more important the information they obtained from this experience, but the actual example is that of Godhead or some other god like power, regenerating people's fatal wounds, while also giving them a testimony of the eternal spirit and their soul's destiny for life. There is a lesson but it is also combined with an experience. Faith is combined with works. A testimony is combined with a proof or evidence or the fulness of the covenant/promise.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 13th, 2023, 6:09 am
Niemand wrote: April 13th, 2023, 6:02 am

The neurosurgeon's brain was destroyed and Brinkley was hit by lightning. THat's not a mere matter of restarting a heart.

The physical illnesses are regenerated, not by a priest but by a more direct divine power, much akin to a resurrection. Doctors have tests and scans for this type of damage.
I'm being a bit facetious, but that's very different from having your head removed by a guillotine or being hit by an anti-aircraft gun (as North Korea supposedly does in its purges.)

I had a teacher at school who was struck by lightning twice. He wasn't religious in the slightest as far as I know, but he was tall (which probably didn't help.) I never fancied hiking with him for some reason.