Tell us about yourself...
Enoch
captain of 100

Re: Hello I'm Enoch

Post by Enoch »

blitzinstripes wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:22 pm
Enoch wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:20 pm
blitzinstripes wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:17 pm
Mamabear wrote: February 8th, 2023, 4:56 pm My understanding is that Enoch was translated and thus remains such. When the city of Zion comes down out of heaven, he will also return in his translated body.
Boom. He doesn't come back reincarnated as a Latin American I.T. guy with an SUV and a mortgage. Looks like somebody didn't read their scriptures very well.
Yes, and God doesn't incarnate into a carpenter. Please work on your anger, it screams through, it's gone hurt you in the long run.
Christ came just as was prophecied in the scriptures. Your claims are not in accordance with scripture and as such are easily dismissed. I'm not going anywhere. Have a seat and get comfortable. I'm not angry. But I will call out a liar when I see one.
Yes you are, you are definitely angry - how come?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Hi Enoch. Do you know Julie Rowe, now Julie Barnett?

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Enoch wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:25 pm
blitzinstripes wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:22 pm
Enoch wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:20 pm

Boom. He doesn't come back reincarnated as a Latin American I.T. guy with an SUV and a mortgage. Looks like somebody didn't read their scriptures very well.
Yes, and God doesn't incarnate into a carpenter. Please work on your anger, it screams through, it's gone hurt you in the long run.
Christ came just as was prophecied in the scriptures. Your claims are not in accordance with scripture and as such are easily dismissed. I'm not going anywhere. Have a seat and get comfortable. I'm not angry. But I will call out a liar when I see one.
Yes you are, you are definitely angry - how come?
Yea, they shall err and take them to be gods.

. And evil shall be multiplied upon them,
And punishment shall come upon them So as to destroy all.'

Forever
captain of 50

Post by Forever »

Lizzy60 wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:26 pm Hi Enoch. Do you know Julie Rowe, now Julie Barnett?
Julie claims to have been Mary Magdalena and her new husband was Jesus. And even though they are both barren, she is going to get pregnant with twins who will be the Adam and Eve for their new world. That they'll lead the exodus into New Jerusalem. Energy healing was her downfall. She has made thousands from claiming she can heal by proxy. While she promotes herself in bikinis and tattoos using the f word.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Forever wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:38 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:26 pm Hi Enoch. Do you know Julie Rowe, now Julie Barnett?
Julie claims to have been Mary Magdalena and her new husband was Jesus. And even though they are both barren, she is going to get pregnant with twins who will be the Adam and Eve for their new world. That they'll lead the exodus into New Jerusalem. Energy healing was her downfall. She has made thousands from claiming she can heal by proxy. While she promotes herself in bikinis and tattoos using the f word.
Yes, I know all that about Julie, but I was asking Enoch if he knows Julie, as she has also said she has experienced being every race in her mortal probations.

Forever
captain of 50

Post by Forever »

Lizzy60 wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:41 pm
Yes, I know all that about Julie, but I was asking Enoch if he knows Julie, as she has also said she has experienced being every race in her mortal probations.
She's been over a thousand people. One might say she's a stubborn one. Not getting it and stuck.

Forever
captain of 50

Post by Forever »

I feel that those who are lonely and feel that they are outcasts open themselves up to Satan's lies.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Lizzy60 wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:41 pm
I'm wondering if he knows David Koresh and Warren Jeffs.....

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

My children love Anime. Good luck, some on here are just mean.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

OCDMOM wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:56 pm My children love Anime. Good luck, some on here are just mean.
It isn't so much mean-ness as it is being filled with such a foolish self-certainty of what they think they know that they feel entitled to call people out.

I tend to be skeptical of people making claims, but I do tend to at least be courteous until a person proves him or herself a fraud. Even when that happens, I don't waste a lot of time engaging with them or heckling them.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

OCDMOM wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:56 pm My children love Anime. Good luck, some on here are just mean.
I love anime as well. It's no different than my fantasy books.

And its better than 99% of the movies/TV that is out these days

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

People will laugh surprised when they find out about my 📚 & anime and call me a "closet nerd"....then turn around and spend 50$ at the movies 🍿 to see the latest marvel movie

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 8th, 2023, 4:54 pmHow so. :?:
I'm not an anime fan, I've seen a couple here and there, but I'm aware enough to realise that anime is a ~ v i b e ~, post-WWII ramifications (as the war-'rumours' lose potency) enable Japan to be able produce ~ c u l t u r e ~ (a rare commodity these days).

Anime/animation has a lot to do with the post I made just half an hour ago, this is Flood stuff.

What is animation? A simulacra of something. What is Adam? An `image` of God.

Animation has to do with the a n a l o g nature of reality, which is why things like Names, Clothes, Hands, and Images/Words are so important, how the things that naturally flow from you *are* you.

Miracles, satanic and otherwise, can be performed with a technology like animation. To be able to shape someone's view of the world is cosmic espionage.

Anime/animation and the spirit that embodies this stuff is highly associated with antediluvian society, seems crazy but it's true. It's a very real spirit capable of being used for good or for evil, to image oneself.

Anime and animation is flood stuff, with Enoch-ian innocence above all that. (Gateway of the Gods 🎥)

Animation, or the art of artifice, has something to do with the the nature of the Ark of the Covenant, a manufactured thing meant as an embodied representation of something Else, and that the power of anime as a weapon something to do with how Joshua used the jubilee cycle to destroy Jericho's walls.

I'm really out of my depth talking about this stuff. I'm barely budding in my understanding and speaking as a child so take it with a grain of 🧂

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Hi Lizzi - I've heard of her yes -

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

blitzinstripes wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:21 pm
Niemand wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:13 pm Good timing Enoch, I just reviewed your book:
viewtopic.php?t=69577
Perhaps Mr Enoch would like to give us a first hand retelling of some of the grand events in his written record. I imagine it would be an amazing experience to sit at the feet of the great prophet and hear his first hand accounts. Complete with an extensive Q&A session, of course.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

Don't forget that she was besties with Chad Daybell, we all know how that ended up.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 8th, 2023, 4:54 pm I think you've come back without your city. Did it get lost?
I lost my wallet once, it was a nightmare replacing it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

you all sure have some strange ones that come on this forum. Do you really think God will send these resurrected prophets into the future using a forum that is about as anti as it gets towards his supposedly one true church? I want what Enoch is smoking. :lol:

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

anonymous91 wrote: February 9th, 2023, 2:30 am
Don't forget that she was besties with Chad Daybell, we all know how that ended up.

😂😂🤣 lololol 😆😆😆😆 that gif, that show!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

JandD6572 wrote: February 9th, 2023, 2:35 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 8th, 2023, 4:54 pm I think you've come back without your city. Did it get lost?
I lost my wallet once, it was a nightmare replacing it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Valo wrote: February 8th, 2023, 10:10 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: November 18th, 2022, 8:16 am
Jonesy wrote: November 18th, 2022, 6:18 am Just to be clear, you’re saying that Zion and the Millennium will not come until after Christ comes in his glory?
What I'm saying is believe the Bible.

66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

The New Jerusalem has already been made by God's own hand. Man is not going to build it. If someone on earth starts to build a city in Missouri that they call New Jerusalem in a land they call Zion it will be Satan's counterfeit. When God says that he is looking to this man that trebleth at his word he is saying that he will see only those men that believe what he says. Most Christians and especially Mormons do not believe God's words.

John
18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Mormons don't believe Jesus. Why would his kingdom be of this world? This world is a debased world that we live on. We are here only because of Adam's sin. It is temporal.

4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

And the Bible affirms this as plain as day.

75:2 When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
75:3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: ...

And again.

24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

The earth does not just get a surface makeover and become the paradisiacal new earth. The earth is clean dissolved. There is going to be a new earth but it is moved far away. It is not moved materialy because God will make the new earth far away.

66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

The time of the so called millennium is the time it takes for the New Jerusalem to travel from this earth which has been clean dissolved to the New Earth plus the 70 shabua until the consummation once the New Jerusalem does arrive. Spirit without a body can travel to and be resurrected upon the New Earth in the blink of an eye. But a spirit with a body, even a glorified body, takes time to travel across space. It will take a long indeterminate amount of time for the New Jerusalem and those gathered to it to travel to the New Earth. Not a thousand years but thousands of years. I'll reiterate. The time known as the millennium is the long indeterminate amount of time it takes for New Jerusalem to travel to the New Earth. THERE IS NO KINGDOM ON EARTH NOR WILL THERE BE THAT IS THE MILLENNIAL KINGDOM OF CHRIST. Once Christ sets up his kingdom it is eternal period. The millennial kingdom on earth is a false teaching.
False teaching correction.❗️

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Mamabear wrote: February 8th, 2023, 4:56 pm My understanding is that Enoch was translated and thus remains such. When the city of Zion comes down out of heaven, he will also return in his translated body.

Are you the authority on what God can and can’t do. :?:

Does He beg your permission. :?:

Let’s hope not.❗️

3*8**

0A0

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

:!: *57 :?:

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 10th, 2023, 12:03 am

Let’s hope not.❗️

3*8**

0A0
The scriptures are authoritative. They are the Word of God. Enoch will return with his City in the Lord's due time. Nothing about reincarnated I. T. guys. Unless it's YOU who doesn't understand the scriptures. Maybe spend less time trying to conjure up crazy mathematical theories about verses and dates and maybe more time in honest study......And that admonition comes from a place of love and concern, brother. Take it or leave it.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

blitzinstripes wrote: February 10th, 2023, 8:39 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: February 10th, 2023, 12:03 am

Let’s hope not.❗️

3*8**

0A0
The scriptures are authoritative. They are the Word of God. Enoch will return with his City in the Lord's due time. Nothing about reincarnated I. T. guys. Unless it's YOU who doesn't understand the scriptures. Maybe spend less time trying to conjure up crazy mathematical theories about verses and dates and maybe more time in honest study......And that admonition comes from a place of love and concern, brother. Take it or leave it.
The Word of God is perfect, even the scriptures are not. The scriptures are definitely very high on the list of keys to receive the Word of God, but even our own articles of faith say
8 We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly; we also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God.
So at least the Book of Mormon is the word of God, right? Well, the conclusion of the title page of the Book of Mormon says
And now, if there are faults they are the mistakes of men; wherefore, condemn not the things of God, that ye may be found spotless at the judgment-seat of Christ.
Granted it says IF there are faults, but it at least opens the door to the possibility that they are not the inerrant Word of God. And I do not condemn them if there are faults. Just saying, the Word of God is the word(s) spoken from God's mouth, and the words spoken by His prophet are the same (but it is still left to us to discern when the prophet is speaking as a prophet or even who a true prophet is in the first place!)

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Forever wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:47 pm I feel that those who are lonely and feel that they are outcasts open themselves up to Satan's lies.
well, not always true.

the same can be said about those ( the righteous remnant)
who are outcasts,
but who the Lord's servant gathers in the end to build Zion.

"A hard fact of Isaiah’s end-time scenario is that it is not those who appear to be God’s people
whom God saves in the end
but those who are rejected by the majority.
These “outcasts” suffer “reproach” and “ridicule,” are “excluded” from God’s people, and, like God’s servant who gathers them, are “despised” and “abhorred” until God reverses their circumstances (Isaiah 49:7–8; 51:7; 60:15–16; 61:7, 9; 66:5–8). In the end, those who are excluded and betrayed by their own people, are gathered with God’s righteous remnant: “Thus says my Lord Jehovah, who gathers up the outcasts of Israel: ‘I will gather others to those already gathered’” (Isaiah 56:3, 8).
Last edited by Being There on February 12th, 2023, 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.