Hello I'm Enoch

Tell us about yourself...
Enoch
captain of 100

Hello I'm Enoch

Post by Enoch »

I am Enoch. I am a prophet chosen by the Lord to help in his work. I love God and all things about him. I am a Lamanite in my current incarnation. I'm am probably not as studied as you all are.

I grew up LDS - I have a large family. I like to draw cartoons, watch animation/anime, exercise - I like all thing graphical comics, graphic design, science fiction, symbols and motion graphics.

If I'm not working I focus on my family and children - making sure we have loving home. I do some programming but very little mostly some css, html and js.

Favorite cartoon is Rankin of Kings I see it as a symbol for my life. Others that are interesting are Odd Taxi and Sonny boy.

The Savior is my where my heart is at home. I remember watching movies about him and wondering how can a man like this exist. I have been looking for good principles especially for the children in our home. I've struggled with many things, but God has been merciful and has given me many many blessings.

This year God awakened me to his purpose for me. I have always loved how the Savior had so much love and kindness towards others - I love the scripture of the fruit of the spirit. I try to keep my home with as much love as it can have and have my family as happy as can be. I've posted what God has taught me so far. I hope in some way, some of it can uplift you.

I hope I can learn from you and be your friend.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Re: Hello I'm Enoch

Post by Mamabear »

1) Is your real name Enoch?
2) What do you mean you are a lamanite in your current incarnation?
3) Are you claiming you are Enoch from the Old Testament?

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Hi Mamabear,

1. Enoch is my name from a past life.
2. I mean I'm latino, but that in different incarnations - multiple mortal probations - we come as different races.
3. Yes, the Lord has told me I am.

Does that answer your questions?

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

:idea:
Enoch wrote: February 8th, 2023, 4:43 pm Hi Mamabear,

1. Enoch is my name from a past life.
2. I mean I'm latino, but that in different incarnations - multiple mortal probations - we come as different races.
3. Yes, the Lord has told me I am.

Does that answer your questions?
Yes. Thank you
What is your real name? The one your parents gave you when you born?

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

You're welcome!
I'd rather remain anonymous. I am about half a century. But I have a very child like being.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Your username + avatar pic combo is symbolic genius lol.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

abijah wrote: February 8th, 2023, 4:53 pm Your username + avatar pic combo is symbolic genius lol.
How so. :?:

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

I think you've come back without your city. Did it get lost?
I lost my wallet once, it was a nightmare replacing it.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

My understanding is that Enoch was translated and thus remains such. When the city of Zion comes down out of heaven, he will also return in his translated body.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

I dunno, you look kinda like Bojji to me. ;) Good anime. :D

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 8th, 2023, 4:54 pm I think you've come back without your city. Did it get lost?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p6qfsuLZo6A

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 8th, 2023, 4:54 pm I think you've come back without your city. Did it get lost?
I don't know clearly how everything fits in - I just started the calling so I'm still figuring things out.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Mamabear wrote: February 8th, 2023, 4:56 pm My understanding is that Enoch was translated and thus remains such. When the city of Zion comes down out of heaven, he will also return in his translated body.
For sure, that was my understanding as well. Through the experiences that I have, I was taught the the scriptures are missing ton of information, the whole idea of searching cause pieces of truth connect over vast areas of scripture. It also depends on your spiritual gifts and what you use as discernment. Also some themes are only understood by the Spirit like a sentence here and there. I always had challenges learning things of God by the Spirit and God has helped recently to make it a lot easier for me. So I don't know all the answers but I can try to get answers.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Wondering Wendy wrote: February 8th, 2023, 4:57 pm I dunno, you look kinda like Bojji to me. ;) Good anime. :D
Definitely Favorite anime Love Bojji!

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Enoch
1) What do you think of the current general leaders of the church? Do you sustain them?
2) what do you think of the temple?
3) What do you think of tithing? Do you pay it?
4) Do you attend church?

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

1. I don't think they are righteous, I left the church a while back - so I definitely don't sustain them.
2. The temple is symbolism for what you have to experience in your ascension to God.
3. I think they way they do it is wrong, I love how Amonhi expanded on it, that's my current understanding - and I don't pay it because...
4. I don't go to church, I meet with friends and family.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Good timing Enoch, I just reviewed your book:
viewtopic.php?t=69577

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Mamabear wrote: February 8th, 2023, 4:56 pm My understanding is that Enoch was translated and thus remains such. When the city of Zion comes down out of heaven, he will also return in his translated body.
Boom. He doesn't come back reincarnated as a Latin American I.T. guy with an SUV and a mortgage. Looks like somebody didn't read their scriptures very well.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Niemand wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:13 pm Good timing Enoch, I just reviewed your book:
viewtopic.php?t=69577
Thank you I have to look into all of this!

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

blitzinstripes wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:17 pm
Boom. He doesn't come back reincarnated as a Latin American I.T. guy with an SUV and a mortgage. Looks like somebody didn't read their scriptures very well.
Yes, and God doesn't incarnate into a carpenter. Please work on your anger, it screams through, it's gone hurt you in the long run.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Niemand wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:13 pm Good timing Enoch, I just reviewed your book:
viewtopic.php?t=69577
Perhaps Mr Enoch would like to give us a first hand retelling of some of the grand events in his written record. I imagine it would be an amazing experience to sit at the feet of the great prophet and hear his first hand accounts. Complete with an extensive Q&A session, of course.

Forever
captain of 50

Post by Forever »

blitzinstripes wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:21 pm
viewtopic.php?t=69577
Perhaps Mr Enoch would like to give us a first hand retelling of some of the grand events in his written record. I imagine it would be an amazing experience to sit at the feet of the great prophet and hear his first hand accounts. Complete with an extensive Q&A session, of course.
Maybe Zoom classes. I want to hear.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Enoch wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:20 pm
blitzinstripes wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:17 pm
Yes, and God doesn't incarnate into a carpenter. Please work on your anger, it screams through, it's gone hurt you in the long run.
Christ came just as was prophecied in the scriptures. Your claims are not in accordance with scripture and as such are easily dismissed. I'm not going anywhere. Have a seat and get comfortable. I'm not angry. But I will call out a liar when I see one.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

blitzinstripes wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:21 pm
viewtopic.php?t=69577
God willing I hope so.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

1A: Samurai Champloo

1B: Naruto Shippuden