Hidden Knowledge of Sound and Frequency

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

Hidden Knowledge of Sound and Frequency

Post by Being There »

madvin
captain of 1,000

Re: Hidden Knowledge of Sound and Frequency

Post by madvin »

Eileen McCusick on our biofield (her term) which surrounds our body (video time under 4 minutes). The purpose here is to go along with the OP and introduce others that are doing work in sound and frequency.

Forever
captain of 50

Post by Forever »

I was given a dream where a man from one of the 12 tribes was healing my body. He knealt by my bed and lifted me up about 6 inches and girated me up and down at the speed of a hummingbirds wings.

The Giant Hummingbird beats its wings 10-15 times per second. The fastest recorded rate is about 80 beats per second on an Amethyst Wood- star Hummingbird. North American hummingbirds average around 53 beats per second in normal flight. There are over 330 known species of hummingbirds found only in the Americas.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

That first video says sound will create DNA. That's fascinating!

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

So all anyone with cancer has to do to live a healthy life is subscribe to the truths of LDSFF and follow them.

And the truth shall set them free.

Imagine if the Q15 subscribed to LDSFF in order to learn and preach truth instead of to spy, infiltrate, and spread misinformation.

Scooter
captain of 50

Post by Scooter »

Fred wrote: February 5th, 2023, 8:27 pm So all anyone with cancer has to do to live a healthy life is subscribe to the truths of LDSFF and follow them.

And the truth shall set them free.

Imagine if the Q15 subscribed to LDSFF in order to learn and preach truth instead of to spy, infiltrate, and spread misinformation.
Wish I would've known this a couple of months ago. Would've saved me an operation and some pills.