Masks?

Discuss political news items / current events.
Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Masks?

Post by Cruiserdude »

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the- ... o-not-work
Screenshot_20230204-045526-321.png
Screenshot_20230204-045526-321.png (997.55 KiB) Viewed 564 times
We'll still have people not willing to see through the deception.... It's a choice at this point.

BigT
captain of 100

Re: Masks?

Post by BigT »

An article dated 1/17/2023 with a picture on people wearing face diapers in an airport in 11/2020…

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

I'd just like to see them try...

I imagine that the response from most Americans to a reinstatement of the mask order would be two words:

EFF YOU!!!

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Subcomandante wrote: February 10th, 2023, 4:24 pm I'd just like to see them try...

I imagine that the response from most Americans to a reinstatement of the mask order would be two words:

EFF YOU!!!
More or less…

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I pulled out a mask for the first time today. I don't like it but I wanted to be in the store anonymously so I could buy something twice the limit after driving there...........Masks have their purpose, just not defending against viruses.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

TheDuke wrote: February 10th, 2023, 7:53 pm I pulled out a mask for the first time today. I don't like it but I wanted to be in the store anonymously so I could buy something twice the limit after driving there...........Masks have their purpose, just not defending against viruses.
When it gets to zero degrees or -15, it's difficult to breathe. Wearing a mask really helps when I have to take the dog out in subzero weather.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

TheDuke wrote: February 10th, 2023, 7:53 pm I pulled out a mask for the first time today. I don't like it but I wanted to be in the store anonymously so I could buy something twice the limit after driving there...........Masks have their purpose, just not defending against viruses.
Stocking up on some ammo? Good idea. :-)

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I'm good on ammo at this time, probably more than I can get through given I don't have an AR-type weapon.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

TheDuke wrote: February 10th, 2023, 9:51 pm I'm good on ammo at this time, probably more than I can get through given I don't have an AR-type weapon.
I'll let you use mine if I can shoot some of your ammo. :-)

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

So they don’t have unlimited power to just speak the word and get what they want? Very encouraging.

SantaFe
captain of 50

Post by SantaFe »

M249Gunner wrote: February 10th, 2023, 9:42 pm
I'm guessing eggs.

SantaFe
captain of 50

Post by SantaFe »

M249Gunner wrote: February 10th, 2023, 9:42 pm
I'm guessing eggs.