There is no covid restriction in any country regarding missionaries

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

There is no covid restriction in any country regarding missionaries

Post by Fred »

Some liars will say that missionaries have to be injected with satan's elixir in order to preach in the UK, Australia, Russia, Japan, or anywhere else. Total 100% lies. The church's only reason for promoting this lie is to make more money from the satanic serum.

For instance, Niemand lives over in Europe somewhere and he can spread God's word in Europe without getting a shot. Elizabeth lives in Australia and she can preach to Australians without getting a shot. There never was, and there never will be a legitimate reason to force young missionaries to modify their genetic code to satisfy satan. Only the weirdos that are dedicated disciples of satan in the church office building say so. Some are in an office building on South Temple Street, I know Oaks is, but there still is no law from any nation that says a missionary has to be injected with satan's juice.

If the church did not have their heads up their arse, they would have European missionaries in Europe and Japanese missionaries in Japan. Problem solved. No satanic shots required.

It is the Q12's job to do missionary work but they haven't got time as Tesla stock is up and they need to adjust their portfolio.

Actually, the church could follow Christ without breaking any laws if they wanted to. It's just that they refuse to try to build a Christlike world when satan's world can be so profitable.

In fact, worldly laws do not take precedence over God's laws anyway. For instance, the church could start preparing people for Zion right now instead of waiting until they think they have enough money to do so. Of course, it has never occurred to them to do as God commanded. Can you imagine RMN attempting to build a city of Enoch? Not unless it had a City Creek Mall.

How about we just quit lying to ourselves and call the Q15 out when they lie to us?

If each of us decided to start Zion in our own homes tomorrow, we would have pockets of Zion the very next day.

The church proved that they love satan and hate God the very instant they urged people to get the shot. They actually believe that Lucifer had the best plan. There can be no other explanation for their actions.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: There is no covid restriction in any country regarding missionaries

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

You're wrong, god assigns them where he needs them to go.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 9:32 pm You're wrong, god assigns them where he needs them to go.
Gee, could have fooled me. I thought that missionaries teach through the spirit so that it matters not which particular human it is doing the preaching.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Fred wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 9:44 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 9:32 pm You're wrong, god assigns them where he needs them to go.
Gee, could have fooled me. I thought that missionaries teach through the spirit so that it matters not which particular human it is doing the preaching.
That's the old-school mindset. Now you need proper authority to teach with the spirit.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

The optimal standard is that missionaries can preach to their own populations. Unfortunately, that is simply not the case the world over. Sometimes God inspires missionaries to serve outside of their native lands. It could be for family history reasons, or even looking for a family to raise, or a place to raise a future family.

I just looked up the official government websites of every country in South America. Each one, with the exceptions of Peru, Paraguay and Argentina, still require proof of COVID-19 vaccination OR a negative test to enter (24 to 72 hours in advance, depending on the country).

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred makes a fair point. You can get home grown missionaries to do the job instead. Surely much of South America has enough missionaries to cover itself.

Theveilofforgetting
captain of 50

Post by Theveilofforgetting »

Yep.

I really don't see the need for my 18yo son to go anywhere else, as much as he would probably want it. He won't say no to anything is asked of him by the leaders. We've already talked about him being ok with getting the c19 jab. Not sure he fully comprehends what it is and the other jabs they're likely to request.

Last year the Elders would tell us each time they got a jab (c19 or flu).

My son has never had any vaccine.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Can I also point out the obvious? The church could save a fortune in language teaching by getting missionaries to teach in their own languages where feasible. The church loves saving money as well as making it.

cwass
captain of 100

Post by cwass »

Theveilofforgetting wrote: February 4th, 2023, 2:43 am Yep.

I really don't see the need for my 18yo son to go anywhere else, as much as he would probably want it. He won't say no to anything is asked of him by the leaders. We've already talked about him being ok with getting the c19 jab. Not sure he fully comprehends what it is and the other jabs they're likely to request.

Last year the Elders would tell us each time they got a jab (c19 or flu).

My son has never had any vaccine.
My son has not had any vaccines either. We talked to him about what a gift that was and showed him some information about vaccine production using aborted fetal cells for the studies. The first devotional he went to at byu-i was the president of the university, brother eyering, and he spoke about his vaccine schedule and how important the vaccine was. It was a total turn off for my son. He has no current plans to go on a mission and I don't blame home.
Aborted fetal cells are definitely used in vaccines. If he knows that it may change how he feels about getting a vaccine.

Theveilofforgetting
captain of 50

Post by Theveilofforgetting »

cwass wrote: February 4th, 2023, 7:14 am
Aborted fetal cells are definitely used in vaccines. If he knows that it may change how he feels about getting a vaccine.
Interestingly he is aware of this. My mother was ranting about how abortion is so wrong and it should never happen. I asked her, "Are you OK with vaccines benefiting from abortion?" She said yes. My son found that puzzling. I'm worried he doesn't care enough. He is also vegan so I thought that would be a consideration too.

I love my children but I do worry because they do comply easily.

My daughter got the c19 jab for a potential job she didn't get and to go to school.
My oldest son can't work (he is 19) because his health has been ruined by vaccines and the drugs he takes to manage his 'health' It doesn't seem to matter to anyone but me, as if he was just the unlucky one and oh well it's rare. Not to me.

I agree, it's a gift to be free of that. It's the true rarity.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Theveilofforgetting wrote: February 4th, 2023, 9:23 am
cwass wrote: February 4th, 2023, 7:14 am
Interestingly he is aware of this. My mother was ranting about how abortion is so wrong and it should never happen. I asked her, "Are you OK with vaccines benefiting from abortion?" She said yes. My son found that puzzling. I'm worried he doesn't care enough. He is also vegan so I thought that would be a consideration too.

I love my children but I do worry because they do comply easily.

My daughter got the c19 jab for a potential job she didn't get and to go to school.
My oldest son can't work (he is 19) because his health has been ruined by vaccines and the drugs he takes to manage his 'health' It doesn't seem to matter to anyone but me, as if he was just the unlucky one and oh well it's rare. Not to me.

I agree, it's a gift to be free of that. It's the true rarity.
If he is vegan you might want to point out that the so called vaccines are all tested on animals, even though no other species has the same immune responses we do.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Fred wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 9:28 pm Some liars will say that missionaries have to be injected with satan's elixir in order to preach in the UK, Australia, Russia, Japan, or anywhere else. Total 100% lies. The church's only reason for promoting this lie is to make more money from the satanic serum.

For instance, Niemand lives over in Europe somewhere and he can spread God's word in Europe without getting a shot. Elizabeth lives in Australia and she can preach to Australians without getting a shot. There never was, and there never will be a legitimate reason to force young missionaries to modify their genetic code to satisfy satan. Only the weirdos that are dedicated disciples of satan in the church office building say so. Some are in an office building on South Temple Street, I know Oaks is, but there still is no law from any nation that says a missionary has to be injected with satan's juice.

If the church did not have their heads up their arse, they would have European missionaries in Europe and Japanese missionaries in Japan. Problem solved. No satanic shots required.

It is the Q12's job to do missionary work but they haven't got time as Tesla stock is up and they need to adjust their portfolio.

Actually, the church could follow Christ without breaking any laws if they wanted to. It's just that they refuse to try to build a Christlike world when satan's world can be so profitable.

In fact, worldly laws do not take precedence over God's laws anyway. For instance, the church could start preparing people for Zion right now instead of waiting until they think they have enough money to do so. Of course, it has never occurred to them to do as God commanded. Can you imagine RMN attempting to build a city of Enoch? Not unless it had a City Creek Mall.

How about we just quit lying to ourselves and call the Q15 out when they lie to us?

If each of us decided to start Zion in our own homes tomorrow, we would have pockets of Zion the very next day.

The church proved that they love satan and hate God the very instant they urged people to get the shot. They actually believe that Lucifer had the best plan. There can be no other explanation for their actions.
There has never been a covid shot requirement to enter the UK; not even at the height of the delusional madness some call the pandemic. No missionary has ever needed the vax to come here. It was the Church which required it, not the UK authorities.
In fact, as far as I am aware, the only country currently requiring a covid vax for entry is the US.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Robin Hood wrote: February 4th, 2023, 2:45 pm…as I am aware, the only country currently requiring a covid vax for entry is the US.
You’re correct. I thought when they rescinded decrees for US citizens/residents to be tested & masked, it rescinded more, but unfortunately,
“But if you’re not a U.S. citizen or U.S. immigrant visa holder, you’re still required to show proof of vaccination before you can fly to the U.S…”… at least as of 12/2022.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Thinker wrote: February 4th, 2023, 3:22 pm
Robin Hood wrote: February 4th, 2023, 2:45 pm…as I am aware, the only country currently requiring a covid vax for entry is the US.
You’re correct. I thought when they rescinded decrees for US citizens/residents to be tested & masked, it rescinded more, but unfortunately,
“But if you’re not a U.S. citizen or U.S. immigrant visa holder, you’re still required to show proof of vaccination before you can fly to the U.S…”… at least as of 12/2022.
I often feel like it would be easier to get into the USA in the back of a truck or a shipping container than through an airport and doing everything by the book. American immigration control is nuts for foreigners. They fingerprint and photograph you now apparently as if you are a criminal. I doubt us foreigners have any rights to that biometric data being destroyed or kept secure. That's after all the questions on whether you are a drug dealer or genocidal maniac (which I did get last time I visited years ago.)

I'd love to go back and visit the USA. (Well, certain parts of it, maybe not others!) It's a deterrent to some other people as well, since they do this nonsense to you even if you are just changing flights there. I know some people if they fly from here to Australia/NZ avoid going across the USA so that they can avoid all this.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Niemand wrote: February 4th, 2023, 6:22 am Can I also point out the obvious? The church could save a fortune in language teaching by getting missionaries to teach in their own languages where feasible. The church loves saving money as well as making it.
Yeah, and increasingly the fun is traded for economic efficiency like a well oiled corporate machine. Maybe in the past, part of the reason for sacrificing cost (mostly missionary parents’ pay) is having a “global” presence - especially for freemasonry mission presidents etc. Just guessing though.

From a spiritual development perspective, I’d guess for many foreign missions 99% of the growth and significance was in moving away from home and living in such a foreign environment. Even if their job was weaving baskets or selling chicken from a bucket on their head, but they were in a foreign environment, that “mission” would be life-changing for many who were used to a very different lifestyle.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Niemand wrote: February 4th, 2023, 3:30 pmI often feel like it would be easier to get into the USA in the back of a truck or a shipping container than through an airport and doing everything by the book. American immigration control is nuts for foreigners. They fingerprint and photograph you now apparently as if you are a criminal. I doubt us foreigners have any rights to that biometric data being destroyed or kept secure. That's after all the questions on whether you are a drug dealer or genocidal maniac (which I did get last time I visited years ago.)

I'd love to go back and visit the USA. (Well, certain parts of it, maybe not others!) It's a deterrent to some other people as well, since they do this nonsense to you even if you are just changing flights there. I know some people if they fly from here to Australia/NZ avoid going across the USA so that they can avoid all this.
In some ways, it’s definitely easier sneaking in - at least if there are reliable connections, documents etc. US Immigration does seem to treat foreigners as if guilty until proven innocent - even before 9-11.

I wonder why they want all incomers to have the experimental shot… deterrent? Tracking? Assume many will stay & they want population control in 1 of the countries that takes most resources per capita?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Thinker wrote: February 4th, 2023, 3:43 pm
Niemand wrote: February 4th, 2023, 3:30 pmI often feel like it would be easier to get into the USA in the back of a truck or a shipping container than through an airport and doing everything by the book. American immigration control is nuts for foreigners. They fingerprint and photograph you now apparently as if you are a criminal. I doubt us foreigners have any rights to that biometric data being destroyed or kept secure. That's after all the questions on whether you are a drug dealer or genocidal maniac (which I did get last time I visited years ago.)

In some ways, it’s definitely easier sneaking in - at least if there are reliable connections, documents etc. US Immigration does seem to treat foreigners as if guilty until proven innocent - even before 9-11.

I wonder why they want all incomers to have the experimental shot… deterrent? Tracking? Assume many will stay & they want population control in 1 of the countries that takes most resources per capita?
Just fly to Mexico and follow the Iranian terrorists. Just walk across the border. No shot required. Then take a taxi to the next big town north.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred wrote: February 4th, 2023, 5:03 pm

Just fly to Mexico and follow the Iranian terrorists. Just walk across the border. No shot required. Then take a taxi to the next big town north.
That's what I feel like Fred, but I've no desire to bomb, steal or deal drugs in your country or take your welfare payments... I'm also male, Christian and my complexion is also several shades paler than Liquid Paper. I think these are all factors against me.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Niemand wrote: February 5th, 2023, 3:36 pm

That's what I feel like Fred, but I've no desire to bomb, steal or deal drugs in your country or take your welfare payments... I'm also male, Christian and my complexion is also several shades paler than Liquid Paper. I think these are all factors against me.
There is an extermination order on the white man. That is where the bulk of the covid jabs go. Other skin colors can come across without a hitch. They don't even want white people to attend college. They don't want white people in any position of power. Whites have a tendency to think for themselves and they hate that. Blacks and browns just say "Yes, Master!" Slaves are so much easier to handle when they don't rebel. Pretty soon there will be a shortage of whites. Then one will have to search for the white and delightsome communities.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred wrote: February 5th, 2023, 4:03 pm
Niemand wrote: February 5th, 2023, 3:36 pm
Thinker wrote: February 4th, 2023, 3:43 pm In some ways, it’s definitely easier sneaking in - at least if there are reliable connections, documents etc. US Immigration does seem to treat foreigners as if guilty until proven innocent - even before 9-11.

There is an extermination order on the white man. That is where the bulk of the covid jabs go. Other skin colors can come across without a hitch. They don't even want white people to attend college. They don't want white people in any position of power. Whites have a tendency to think for themselves and they hate that. Blacks and browns just say "Yes, Master!" Slaves are so much easier to handle when they don't rebel. Pretty soon there will be a shortage of whites. Then one will have to search for the white and delightsome communities.
College isn't much use these days. It was only of marginal use when i went. Not sure black people are particularly subservient though. To their credit, a lot of them thought recent events were a scam.