Elder Andersen Normalizing Damar Hamlin's Collapse

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: Elder Andersen Normalizing Damar Hamlin's Collapse

Post by Ymarsakar »

Anderson, I wished everyone had lived with hope for Jeshua's healing ability, rather than rely on lockdowns, masks, waxxines, Fauci mass murderers, and DNA altering therapies. But wishes are not fishes.

Humanity is not right with the Godhead and it shows.

Prayer is a kind of training tool like training wheels. Those seeking advancement are called now to do, not simply passively request things of a higher power like a child to a parent.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

Subcomandante wrote: April 10th, 2023, 4:31 am
cyclOps wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 11:07 pm
Chip wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 10:09 pm

If only someone could ask them, but they have arranged things to make the inquiry impossible. It's preferable to them that we are left wondering than to know the truth - and make an informed decision about our own continued involvement.
Yeah, whatever did happen to them testifying that Jesus is the Christ?

You can’t make this up…
To be fair, they just testified of Him AGAIN, last week, like they do every six months in front of a general audience and every time they go out on assignment to the stakes around the world.

But because they didn't talk about THEIR favorite gospel hobbies, of course, those testimonies tend to get ignored.
Yes, they constantly and consistently testify if Jesus Christ.

My post above, which is getting recent attention for some reason, was a sarcastic quasi-inside reply to Chip. In another thread at that time he was claiming they don’t testify of Jesus Christ and he said testifying that “Jesus is THE Christ” is different, doesn’t count, and only matters to the Jews.

They testify constantly that Jesus Christ lives, AND that Jesus is the Christ.

But really the core of this debate is whether or not Russell M Nelson is God’s prophet, and whether the latter-day apostles are apostles of Jesus Christ.

He is and they are.

How do I know? The same way any spiritual truth is ascertained. By the Gift and power of the Holy Ghost.

I see many on here who repeatedly say “but their fruits are rotten”. No. Their fruits are not rotten. Another way that I know. Their fruits are good.

Jesus Christ does live.

Jesus is the Christ.

Russell M Nelson is a true prophet.

The latter-day apostles are Jesus Christ’s apostles.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

cyclOps wrote: April 10th, 2023, 7:58 am
cyclOps wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 11:07 pm

Yeah, whatever did happen to them testifying that Jesus is the Christ?

You can’t make this up…
To be fair, they just testified of Him AGAIN, last week, like they do every six months in front of a general audience and every time they go out on assignment to the stakes around the world.

But because they didn't talk about THEIR favorite gospel hobbies, of course, those testimonies tend to get ignored.

My post above, which is getting recent attention for some reason, was a sarcastic quasi-inside reply to Chip. In another thread at that time he was claiming they don’t testify of Jesus Christ and he said testifying that “Jesus is THE Christ” is different, doesn’t count, and only matters to the Jews.

But really the core of this debate is whether or not Russell M Nelson is God’s prophet, and whether the latter-day apostles are apostles of Jesus Christ.

He is and they are.

How do I know? The same way any spiritual truth is ascertained. By the Gift and power of the Holy Ghost.

I see many on here who repeatedly say “but their fruits are rotten”. No. Their fruits are not rotten. Another way that I know. Their fruits are good.

Jesus Christ does live.

Jesus is the Christ.

But, how do you reconcile that, as prophets, they fully went along with COVID, even using the enemies' words, "safe and effective", to induce members to receive the injections? That, to me, is a clear signal that they prioritized going along with the secret combination over preserving the health of the members. How do you still consider them to be prophets?

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Chip wrote: April 10th, 2023, 9:35 am

He is and they are.

Jesus Christ does live.

Jesus is the Christ.

But, how do you reconcile that, as prophets, they fully went along with COVID, even using the enemies' words, "safe and effective", to induce members to receive the injections? That, to me, is a clear signal that they prioritized going along with the secret combination over preserving the health of the members. How do you still consider them to be prophets?
The answer is very simple Chip. Yet you will not like the answer because the thinking exhibited by many here is very narrow and only considers local or perhaps regional considerations instead of global considerations. Hell, the very name "global" tends to trigger lots of people that insist on living in a relative island when the world is so interconnected that that is virtually impossible.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Subcomandante wrote: April 10th, 2023, 9:39 am

He is and they are.

Jesus Christ does live.

Jesus is the Christ.

The answer is very simple Chip. Yet you will not like the answer because the thinking exhibited by many here is very narrow and only considers local or perhaps regional considerations instead of global considerations. Hell, the very name "global" tends to trigger lots of people that insist on living in a relative island when the world is so interconnected that that is virtually impossible.

So, it was necessary that the church went along, being global, and all the members getting sickened and killed, due to the propagation of lies, were just acceptable collateral damage.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The LDS went along with gay marriage, yes, but they fought againts it with a Proclamation and they didn't tell people to get gay married in the temple, but left the Scouts cause of the gay scoutmaster issue.

Here with waxxines, we see the exact opposite where instead of adhering to the principle of free agency, they are violating the guidelines and the doctrines that were standard just a few years ago.

I suspect people are afraid of chaos and instability if they begin changing their view of doctrine too much, but there are always choices and this is one of them. In this case, it would not be individuals leaving the Church. The church left you and its doctrines behind.

Narrow=narrow path=principles=iron rod

You see, in the rest of the world, they don't actually agree with the whole trans rainbow thing. They even appropriate God's rainbow. So if the LDS was trying to appeal to the world, this does the opposite.

The world tolerates the LDS because they are not busy fomenting revolutions like the CIA does. But will the world welcome in latter day saints when,

1. They now realize the mrna is a genocide shot and the LDS promoted it amongst the children and mothers...

2. They don't want transpedo policies in their country, so they will shut down foreign churches like the LDS that promote or tolerate Rainbow stuff....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHMHQ-1Pe6k&t=1s Gonzalo Lira explains the world reaction to "rainbow stuff", my words.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

He is and they are.

Jesus Christ does live.

Jesus is the Christ.

We're all eager to hear this simple answer...

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: April 10th, 2023, 11:50 am

Look up Shincheonji and get back to me. Before this the Church was essentially on a "wait-and-see operation" and had different rules for different areas, which was good. Look what happened to Shincheonji and then tell me the Church should have done what Shincheonji did and worse.

After this, the Church started to take a top-down approach, which was consummated when a temple-goer contracted coronavirus in Utah and died from it.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Subcomandante wrote: April 10th, 2023, 12:59 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: April 10th, 2023, 11:50 am

Look up Shincheonji and get back to me. Before this the Church was essentially on a "wait-and-see operation" and had different rules for different areas, which was good. Look what happened to Shincheonji and then tell me the Church should have done what Shincheonji did and worse.

After this, the Church started to take a top-down approach, which was consummated when a temple-goer contracted coronavirus in Utah and died from it.
You think that the Lord's church needs to not do the right thing because of what happened to a cult?

"If you do not what I say, you have no promise."

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

He is and they are.

Jesus Christ does live.

Jesus is the Christ.

I already answered that.

By the gift and power of the Holy Ghost, and by observing their fruits which are good.

I consider them to be prophets because God considers them to be His prophets.

I know that answer is likely not satisfactory to you.

Something else that I’ve said before which I’ll say again because it’s both true and bewildering. I see people point out that the prophet aren’t perfect. I then see those same people use the prophets’ imperfections to claim they’re false prophets.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

cyclOps wrote: April 10th, 2023, 3:59 pm

He is and they are.

Jesus Christ does live.

Jesus is the Christ.

I already answered that.

By the gift and power of the Holy Ghost, and by observing their fruits which are good.

I consider them to be prophets because God considers them to be His prophets.

I know that answer is likely not satisfactory to you.

Something else that I’ve said before which I’ll say again because it’s both true and bewildering. I see people point out that the prophet aren’t perfect. I then see those same people use the prophets’ imperfections to claim they’re false prophets.
I have seen zero good results from recommending anyone take the mrna borg shot that is also a bio weapon.

The revelations I received said not to interfere with people's choice, but do tell them the risks and potential consequences and definitely don't try to coerce them either way. Which I fulfilled in 2020 and 2021. Only when doctors like Robert Malone and others came out, could I now write and speak of what I knew, which is what they started warning the public of.

So if the LDS prophets are hearing something from their god and my god says the exact opposite, then obviously we are all prophets but prophets of different gods. Which is fine, elohim is plural after all.

A prophet is merely a person with obvious psychic abilities. But while a top down hierarchy may have been useful when the Saints were fighting the government and indians and rebel apostates, it is serving less and less good for the saints to be led by psychics when almost anyone can obtain similar abilities or revelations. Jeshua warned that people would do greater works than he did in the latter days. I did not get the impression he meant we would be led by a great psychic more powerful than Moses and we would all obey one authority. Instead, it was more like sister vs brother, people would have to disown their own siblings to follow the CHrist.