Any thoughts on this surveillance balloon?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Any thoughts on this surveillance balloon?

Post by BuriedTartaria »

I guess they’re thinking it’s from China and it’s causing paranoia?

Look at the last 30 years. Slowly, steadily, things you didn’t think would occur seem to be happening.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: Any thoughts on this surveillance balloon?

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Maybe they are trying to show people who don't get it yet. China spies on us a billion other ways, they don't need a balloon. The coverage on this is BS and inflaming the situation having WH press conferences... if it were a real threat they would have just taken care of it and none of us would ever know about that OP.

US at Defcon 2 today over this... ya they want us scared.

https://www.defconlevel.com/northern-command-news.php

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

Testing to see 1 what they can get away with. 2. Checking for wind patterns. If they put a nuke on the west coast they'll need to have weather patterns of where the fallout would go. Real data is better than models. Last all those cameras are recording data on the sensitive sites (at hi res) over which it flies.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

We can watch them shoot it down and pretend to start another war over it, here:

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

This is my favorite so far. To preface this, as some of you already know, there have been many, many Christians who have had dreams of the rapture with 2 moons in the sky. :)

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

This seems like an inefficient way for a country with space launching capabilities to conduct intelligence gathering. Why not just use satellites like everyone else does? They don't need a balloon to know how upper atmosphere winds are blowing the University of Wyoming will give you that information on the internet. http://weather.uwyo.edu/upperair/uamap.shtml

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Okay, Sabbatical over.

I'd look to next Tuesday and Wednesday for some kind of "new journey beginning", or something being "conceived" (speaking symbolically). Problem is, these things are often happening, but we don't have any insight into it. Like, when an idea is conceived in the heart or mind of a man or men, we don't get to see that.

Next Wednesday would be the day the thing that was "conceived" would "enter into the womb", according to the symbols the Mesoamericans used.

So, will we "see" anything happening? Prolly not.

Does that mean nothing's happening?

Nope.

God knows His calendars. He gave them to us so we could identify the patterns, and "see what can't be seen".

That is all.

I'm not going to be around here much, but it's good to be back! Everybody pay creator five dollars for entertaining you with his upcoming wisecrack about my non-sabbatical sabbaticals. :) :)

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Two moon rapture. Give me a break. Seriously.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

My question is why we don't drop it. It will not hit anything if careful. Is is too high? or are we too scared? Do we want China to do this? Like above, I don't think a balloon is too useful for surveillance, but is great publicity.

remember Ice Station Zebra? Didn't know Rock was gay back then. One of Jim Brown's major acting successes (haha), but always liked Patrick McGoohan from his Danger Man days (reruns of course).

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

LDS Physician wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 2:21 pm Two moon rapture. Give me a break. Seriously.
Maybe people's rapture visions showed something like these "illumination satellites" that look like the moon, and they didn't know how to interpret it differently than "two moons":
Or maybe they saw Earth's extra mini-moon:

https://time.com/6116644/earth-second-moon/
Last edited by FoxMammaWisdom on February 3rd, 2023, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

While running errands earlier I was listening to Matt Walsh on the radio. He floated the theory that maybe the balloon is aliens, so why not? ;)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

As Bro. Kearney states, it seems a very primitive way for China (or Russia!) to conduct surveillance. Both of those countries have much better capabilities than that including satellites.

Unless of course whoever put it there, wanted it to be seen, and there are several groups that might do that.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 3:05 pm
LDS Physician wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 2:21 pm Two moon rapture. Give me a break. Seriously.
Maybe people's rapture visions showed something like these "illumination satellites" that look like the moon, and they didn't know how to interpret it differently than "two moons":
Or maybe they saw Earth's extra mini-moon:

https://time.com/6116644/earth-second-moon/
What I meant by that wasn't to poo-poo someone's dream ... but to think a weather balloon (or whatever it is) would fulfill such a dream ... it's a bit much for me.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

gkearney wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 2:13 pm This seems like an inefficient way for a country with space launching capabilities to conduct intelligence gathering. Why not just use satellites like everyone else does? They don't need a balloon to know how upper atmosphere winds are blowing the University of Wyoming will give you that information on the internet. http://weather.uwyo.edu/upperair/uamap.shtml
Unless of course it is meant to be seen. Given the trouble over the Ukraine and Taiwan, that is a distinct possibility. It makes sense more as a stunt than an intelligence gathering operation.

PressingForward
captain of 100

Post by PressingForward »

Niemand wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 3:33 pm As Bro. Kearney states, it seems a very primitive way for China (or Russia!) to conduct surveillance. Both of those countries have much better capabilities than that including satellites.

Unless of course whoever put it there, wanted it to be seen, and there are several groups that might do that.
This right here.
This is a very public display of China sticking their finger up at us. We have an imbecile as a President, a military that is focused on CRT and social equity, and a general population that is lacks any moral standard.
We screwed folks…….

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

So far, Alex Jones’ hunch seems plausible:

https://rumble.com/v288paq-breaking-exp ... ttack.html

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Diversion from Hunter story.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

TheDuke wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 2:34 pm My question is why we don't drop it. It will not hit anything if careful. Is is too high? or are we too scared? Do we want China to do this? Like above, I don't think a balloon is too useful for surveillance, but is great publicity.

remember Ice Station Zebra? Didn't know Rock was gay back then. One of Jim Brown's major acting successes (haha), but always liked Patrick McGoohan from his Danger Man days (reruns of course).
What happened to the requirement that we protect our air space, regardless of what violates it, especially if it come from Red China. Heck, why not send something up to capture it so we can determine what the heck it's doing? Or would that be using too much common sense?

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

larsenb wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 4:59 pm
TheDuke wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 2:34 pm My question is why we don't drop it. It will not hit anything if careful. Is is too high? or are we too scared? Do we want China to do this? Like above, I don't think a balloon is too useful for surveillance, but is great publicity.

What happened to the requirement that we protect our air space, regardless of what violates it, especially if it come from Red China. Heck, why not send something up to capture it so we can determine what the heck it's doing? Or would that be using too much common sense?
I suppose that was my question, perhaps we don't have the technology to do it right now, or it would require a very large missile that would pop right through a balloon. I don't know but it must be much higher than any plane can fly.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

TheDuke wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 5:06 pm
larsenb wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 4:59 pm

I suppose that was my question, perhaps we don't have the technology to do it right now, or it would require a very large missile that would pop right through a balloon. I don't know but it must be much higher than any plane can fly.
Mine me says

Poke pin holes in it with a laser. :lol:

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

We shoot it down… they shoot what ever we are doing over them down….

It’s 30 miles high. A fighter jet can’t reach it…

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

JK4Woods wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 5:20 pm We shoot it down… they shoot what ever we are doing over them down….

It’s 30 miles high. A fighter jet can’t reach it…
Which raises the question, what gas is it using? Apparently, helium balloons are limited to an altitude of about 113,000 feet, or 21 miles ( https://earthsky.org/earth/how-high-in- ... sibly-fly/ ).

And what would be propelling it from China over the US, if Jet Streams only go about 7-10 miles miles high?

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

just some more info. on this - first part of video

Chinese spy balloon spotted over U.S. flying as Biden orders it shot down!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hEIcFVqGefaS/

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

i’d say it’s a false flag, to raise fear in the US & tensions across the globe……pressure the Taiwan situation?

probably something of ours, that’s the main reason for not taking it down

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

1775peasant wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 6:01 pm i’d say it’s a false flag, to raise fear in the US & tensions across the globe……pressure the Taiwan situation?

probably something of ours, that’s the main reason for not taking it down
thanks for trying to derail the whole thread of honest discussions about this issue. Not just the tech but the reasons (if any) why and what to do. Tired, yes I am tired of BS being throw out w/o any justification, just rambling to derail. If you want to spew stuff like this at the very least provide a bogus link to some other thread you wrote in anothers name.