Any thoughts on this surveillance balloon?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
1775peasant
captain of 100

Re: Any thoughts on this surveillance balloon?

Post by 1775peasant »

TheDuke wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 6:15 pm
1775peasant wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 6:01 pm i’d say it’s a false flag, to raise fear in the US & tensions across the globe……pressure the Taiwan situation?

probably something of ours, that’s the main reason for not taking it down
thanks for trying to derail the whole thread of honest discussions about this issue. Not just the tech but the reasons (if any) why and what to do. Tired, yes I am tired of BS being throw out w/o any justification, just rambling to derail. If you want to spew stuff like this at the very least provide a bogus link to some other thread you wrote in anothers name.
so, u can prove it’s actually a “Chinese balloon”?

Gulf of Tonkin was just a “derailment” too, huh?

the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty, just another “conspiracy theory”….like LBJ’s admin said, eh?

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Does this fall under the idea of signs in heaven? I'd say this has caused more a pause-like and silent commotion among the general public than stars have in the past 10+ years

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

So.. now there’s two balloons. Another one spotted over Latin America: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pentag ... in-america

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Get ready for a United States with a neutured middle class, dying family unit, and soyboy-progressive infested Millennial/Gen Z populace (that want your guns gone) facing Russia and China as they BTFO the United States and Western Civilization as a whole.

Last edited by BuriedTartaria on February 3rd, 2023, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Saw some interesting comments on it today. One said that if Trump was President we would have shot it down, followed by a comment that if Trump was President they would have never had the balls to send it to begin with. Which I can't really disagree with. This current administration is a friggin joke.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

ATG channel (that studies comets) thinks it's a comet:

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/j4DYXB87HtZ6/
"02:15 UTC on February 4th, 2023.
#CHINA #USA #ESPIONAGE
channel image
Dama2021
Was this the Chinese spy balloon?
"Ok, so here’s what I just caught I few minutes ago out my window. I saw a jet go by so fast and then explosion in the sky."
Credits: Dolly Moore @MMtTreasures
"
:arrow:

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

New report :arrow: Something exploded over Billings Montana where the alleged Chinese balloon was:

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

thoughts? yeah - here's a meme I made about it earlier today:

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"1 day ago ... Chinese balloon flies a sickle path"
https://boards.4channel.org/k/thread/57 ... ickle-path

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

I agree that this China-claimed maneuverable balloon is at least partly PSY OPS &/or setting the stage to justify war, but maybe partly gathering more info.

I’m curious where the other balloon is in Latin America - report says it’s not headed to the US.
Does anyone know where it’s been spotted in Latin America?

Although surveillance balloons were used by Israeli government several years ago, it’s interesting in light of this, & since US funded-Israel sold US intelligence to China.
https://youtu.be/yqvevNCaBxo

Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China https://www.military.com/defensetech/20 ... y-to-china

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

gives some info. on this at 3 min. 15 sec. in his News Report

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Being There wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 9:00 pm gives some info. on this at 3 min. 15 sec. in his News Report
Interesting about land purchased in ND by Chinese.

Maybe this balloon was sponsored by all the Chinese capitalists to check on their properties… ;)

Image^ where China is - and isn't - pouring money into the USA https://www.thatsmags.com/china/post/10 ... to-the-usa

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

1775peasant wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 6:01 pm i’d say it’s a false flag, to raise fear in the US…
We know by covid-fear-mongering “operation mockingbird” that the narrative is carefully scripted. Interesting how reports specifically predict, “The balloon appears to be heading toward North Carolina.”

There could be many reasons for mentioning that, but just maybe it & China’s navy have something to do with the “broken arrow” - 1961 Goldsboro, NC (found but too deep to recover).

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Christianlee wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 4:52 pm Diversion from Hunter story.
The guy that almost got the world blowed up was a spy pilot.❗️

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBr1CpfX76M

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Now over Missouri…?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

endlessQuestions wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 2:13 pm Okay, Sabbatical over.

I'd look to next Tuesday and Wednesday for some kind of "new journey beginning", or something being "conceived" (speaking symbolically). Problem is, these things are often happening, but we don't have any insight into it. Like, when an idea is conceived in the heart or mind of a man or men, we don't get to see that.

Next Wednesday would be the day the thing that was "conceived" would "enter into the womb", according to the symbols the Mesoamericans used.

So, will we "see" anything happening? Prolly not.

Does that mean nothing's happening?

Nope.

God knows His calendars. He gave them to us so we could identify the patterns, and "see what can't be seen".

That is all.

I'm not going to be around here much, but it's good to be back! Everybody pay creator five dollars for entertaining you with his upcoming wisecrack about my non-sabbatical sabbaticals. :) :)
Highfive says hi. 8-)

Weird you mentioning five, five times recently, or something like that.

Our calendar doth indeed speak at march8miracle.org. :lol:

Berisheet Patterns, but not cryptic codes. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Explosions over Montana, but balloon reportedly still flying?

Pentagon won't shoot it down, because of a debris field? What is it, one of those party balloons filled with confetti?

Balloons don't make debris fields, and since when did the army start worrying about hurting civilians? And if they are worried why noth shoot it down over sparsely populated areas like eastern Montana and the Dakotas before it heads east over Tennessee and the Carolinas?

And if it is maneuverable, as rumoured, and it is drifting towards the Carolinas isn't that getting close to Washington D.C?

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

bitter fear-mongering time arrival ...
"Black Sunday Super Bowl Attack 1977 Movie Predicts 2023
Saturday, February 4, 2023 1:26
Black Sunday is the powerful story of a Black September terrorist group attempting to blow up a Goodyear blimp hovering over the Super Bowl stadium with 80,000 people and the president of the United States in attendance ...
"
https://beforeitsnews.com/awakening-sta ... 18008.html

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

Thinker wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 9:42 pm
1775peasant wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 6:01 pm i’d say it’s a false flag, to raise fear in the US…
We know by covid-fear-mongering “operation mockingbird” that the narrative is carefully scripted. Interesting how reports specifically predict, “The balloon appears to be heading toward North Carolina.”

There could be many reasons for mentioning that, but just maybe it & China’s navy have something to do with the “broken arrow” - 1961 Goldsboro, NC (found but too deep to recover).

i was in Goldsboro just before Christmas, u know i don’t think they have ever tried to locate that “thing”, since the crash happened? and it’s not terribly far from Seymour Johnson or Pope AFB!

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

blitzinstripes wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 7:06 pm Saw some interesting comments on it today. One said that if Trump was President we would have shot it down, followed by a comment that if Trump was President they would have never had the balls to send it to begin with. Which I can't really disagree with. This current administration is a friggin joke.

It's not an administration. It's a puppet show.
dc

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

1775peasant wrote: February 4th, 2023, 6:23 am
Thinker wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 9:42 pm

i was in Goldsboro just before Christmas, u know i don’t think they have ever tried to locate that “thing”, since the crash happened? and it’s not terribly far from Seymour Johnson or Pope AFB!
“Reportedly,” this balloon is over North Carolina (Charlotte).

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

David13 wrote: February 4th, 2023, 9:53 amIt's not an administration. It's a puppet show.
They all have been for a while - especially when they started selling to superpacs.

This really does seem like a joke.
A comment:

“What a fun game this has become! Follow the balloon across the country! What all the sky screaming, deplorables”

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

TheDuke wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 5:06 pm
larsenb wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 4:59 pm
TheDuke wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 2:34 pm My question is why we don't drop it. It will not hit anything if careful. Is is too high? or are we too scared? Do we want China to do this? Like above, I don't think a balloon is too useful for surveillance, but is great publicity.

remember Ice Station Zebra? Didn't know Rock was gay back then. One of Jim Brown's major acting successes (haha), but always liked Patrick McGoohan from his Danger Man days (reruns of course).
What happened to the requirement that we protect our air space, regardless of what violates it, especially if it come from Red China. Heck, why not send something up to capture it so we can determine what the heck it's doing? Or would that be using too much common sense?
I suppose that was my question, perhaps we don't have the technology to do it right now, or it would require a very large missile that would pop right through a balloon. I don't know but it must be much higher than any plane can fly.

A laser could bring it down.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

It lost plenty altitude.

Will it be recovered at sea. :?: