Jim Stone calls out the Mormons

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
mudflap
captain of 1,000

Jim Stone calls out the Mormons

Post by mudflap »

Saw this today (emphasis mine) :
A word to the Mormons about their prophet
I have been thinking about posting this for a while, -

I believe the Mormon Church, historically, actually was blessed by God and did have prophets. I think many groups get legit prophets. However, I believe the Mormon Church lost the honor after they allowed abortion clinics to be placed in their communities without burning them down.

Who was the last real prophet? I can prove the current "prophet" is false, but before doing so, I'd like to state who the last real prophet was. It was Gordon B Hinkley. An awesome man, former secretary of agriculture, totally connected with God, having true prophetic powers as proven by his book "An Enemy hath done this". If that book had been acted upon even by only the Mormons, we would not have the problems we have now . . . .

How do I know the current prophet is fake? Super easy: Under his guidance the church pushed the MRNA vax and even got the missionaries vaxxed. THE CURRENT FIRST PRESIDENCY OF THE MORMON CHURCH CONSISTENTLY URGED ALL MEMBERS TO GET VAXXED. That proves they are false, RIGHT THERE, and before that I knew something was amiss when many of the lower level bishops started pushing antidepressants.

If the Mormons ever want to achieve real guidance again, they are going to have to abandon everything under the control of the current first presidency, including the tabernacle and all those buildings adorned with the angel Moroni. How's the United Order of Apistolic Bretheren doing? Someone can start over, how about them?
http://www.voterig.com/.uq4.html

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Re: Jim Stone calls out the Mormons

Post by mudflap »

He meant "Ezra T. Benson", I think.

But I agree - the last real big prophecy I remember was from Hinckley when he said there was a "portent of stormy weather ahead" (financial trouble).

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

and I don't think it was only the abortion clinics that caused a loss of prophecy - I think it was huge houses up on the hills of SLC, more and more debt, less and less humility, and of course, more and more pride.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Attachments
B2BDF060-A918-4B39-BD11-1B14325CB568.jpeg
B2BDF060-A918-4B39-BD11-1B14325CB568.jpeg (77.48 KiB) Viewed 1501 times

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

I think I sadly agree.

"this is a godsend!" is not aging well.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

mudflap wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:14 pm Saw this today (emphasis mine) :

I believe the Mormon Church, historically, actually was blessed by God and did have prophets. I think many groups get legit prophets. However, I believe the Mormon Church lost the honor after they allowed abortion clinics to be placed in their communities without burning them down.

Who was the last real prophet? I can prove the current "prophet" is false, but before doing so, I'd like to state who the last real prophet was. It was Gordon B Hinkley. An awesome man, former secretary of agriculture, totally connected with God, having true prophetic powers as proven by his book "An Enemy hath done this". If that book had been acted upon even by only the Mormons, we would not have the problems we have now . . . .

How do I know the current prophet is fake? Super easy: Under his guidance the church pushed the MRNA vax and even got the missionaries vaxxed. THE CURRENT FIRST PRESIDENCY OF THE MORMON CHURCH CONSISTENTLY URGED ALL MEMBERS TO GET VAXXED. That proves they are false, RIGHT THERE, and before that I knew something was amiss when many of the lower level bishops started pushing antidepressants.

If the Mormons ever want to achieve real guidance again, they are going to have to abandon everything under the control of the current first presidency, including the tabernacle and all those buildings adorned with the angel Moroni. How's the United Order of Apistolic Bretheren doing? Someone can start over, how about them?
Obviously means Ezra Taft Benson, not Hinckley.
Last edited by Robin Hood on February 2nd, 2023, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Who is Jim Stone?

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

mudflap wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:20 pm and I don't think it was only the abortion clinics that caused a loss of prophecy - I think it was huge houses up on the hills of SLC, more and more debt, less and less humility, and of course, more and more pride.
I have mentioned my experiences before, but I had a pretty good seat viewing the church change in the 2000's. It actually was noticeable when the Olympics came to Salt Lake. Suddenly we (the church) were very concerned about what the world thought of us. The world was coming over to dinner, and by golly you kids (the members) better be on your good behavior and not embarrass us (the church leaders)! This is when it became ok to burn the members for the praise of the world. The world is coming to Utah! the world is coming to Utah! Change the steeples on the church. Fix up the parking lots. Get more PR people and train them up. Have leadership meetings for the Bishops to know what to say and when to keep their mouths shut and let us do the talking!

And then it continued...The "I'm a Mormon" campaign started and the church decided who it wanted to showcase. It wasn't the grandmother of 9 kids, or the pudgy regular-guy bishop in Hebrew City, Utah. No, it was the skateboarder, the fashion designer, the photographer. the single-mom entrepreneur. The explicit (I was there, first hand) direction was to show the world that mormon's were not just the grandmother of 9 kids and pudgy rural bishop. It was intentional to show the world that "see, we're not weird!" That was the entire point of the I'm a Mormon campaign. We had build boards in Time Square, signs on busses in London...and to change the world's impression of us that we were weird. No, world! We're cool too!

Then came the 2012 presidential election and....Mitt Romney. This effort to show that "Mormon's are cool, don't hate us" got ratcheted up to 11. Now the church was really going to be scrutinized, and judged, and discussed in "the world arena" in the news and debates. Oh, no! Make sure no church member embarrasses us! Get "cool" mormons out front. Get some important business men in as General Authorities. Make connections with governments the UN, and anyone important at the national and international level. Sweat. Sweat. Sweat. And if Mitt Romney's wins....Oh, goodness, the waters will overflow! People will flock to the church. Like several articles in the Deseret News said, "people will notice a certain special twinkle in the eye of Mitt Romney and member of the church and will want to know what that is!" We need to create church computer systems to handle 20 million, no 50 million members! (This is real, I was there). Mitt Romney may even save the country from hanging by a thread! And the world will love us!

Now at this point, the trajectory has already been set. "Good" members of the church befriend the world and are admired by the world. "Bad" members are weird, old-fashioned, embarrassing and they need to not set the tone or bet set up as the example, inside the church or out, of who we are.

So proceeding down the path, we (the church) befriend the popular organizations in the world, ew say the right things to fit in, we more and more disavow the things that made us "peculiar." In fact, in order to stay popular with the world, we have to denounce and disavow racism, survivalism, sexism, homophobia, etc, etc, etc. We (the church) will no longer stand for our principles. We got smacked down with Pop 8 and we learned our lesson.

We as a church change, and it's ok because...uh...the restoration is continuing! And...uh...the stupid members had all these wrong ideas (where'd they get the from, anyway?) but we are a good church and support the right causes. And by the way, we are super rich. Now we can buy friends and donate millions of dollars so people like us. Revelation!

Lot's of member don't like this. They don't like our history either. Well, stay in the boat! Declare your allegiance to the prophet! Praise! Praise! Praise him! Or else you are bad, and are going to be lost. Placate to the women! Talk about progress and change things so it seems they are getting power (but we'll just keep it), and then the women will like us! Yes, stupid members have been mistreating women in the church for too long, and the poor leaders have been trying to correct that. You are bad if you don't like it, and you are opposing God.

That's what happened to us. IMO it really started during of the Olympics. The root is wanting the praise of the world, and once that started we do whatever we need to, and change whatever we need to. To the point that a lot of members question if the Lord still recognizes this as his church.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

mudflap wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:19 pm He meant "Ezra T. Benson", I think.

But I agree - the last real big prophecy I remember was from Hinckley when he said there was a "portent of stormy weather ahead" (financial trouble).
You mean when he prefaced that with this?
Now, brethren, I want to make it very clear that I am not prophesying,

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Robin Hood wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 2:50 pm Who is Jim Stone?
Yeah, who is he? Never heard of him (not that that means much).

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Wholely Mother Trucker. That was a post.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

mudflap wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:20 pm and I don't think it was only the abortion clinics that caused a loss of prophecy - I think it was huge houses up on the hills of SLC, more and more debt, less and less humility, and of course, more and more pride.
Agree. There seems to be a widely held belief that the Q15 are humble and that those pride warnings are for us lesser minions. Couldn't be further from the truth. Imo, we could call them the Quorum of Rameumptum and it would be accurate. Most of them are very wealthy and claim lofty statuses and reputations even outside the church. And they REALLY eat up that prophet worship stuff and preach it constantly.

The saddest part is that people defend them and make up some BS that's it all because they are so blessed for living the gospel. It's like Mormonism's own special brand of prosperity gospel. Pay extra tithing and grovel around the leaders and you TOO can own a multi-million dollar home on the Wasatch front!

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Robin Hood wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 2:50 pm Who is Jim Stone?
One of the original "conspiracy theorists" out there on the web. Take everything he says with a grain of salt, but his track record on Covid psyops has been 100%. Right on a lot of other things, too. Called the Russia Ukraine war for what it was - a biolab coverup.

Currently going through a nasty divorce with his ex, I don't know what's going on there, but he lives in Mexico somewhere.

Interesting posts almost every day. His website changes from time to time - he gets taken down a lot - probably for exposing the elites. Entertaining at the least, probably right at the very worst.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

h_p wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 3:08 pm
mudflap wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:19 pm He meant "Ezra T. Benson", I think.

You mean when he prefaced that with this?
Now, brethren, I want to make it very clear that I am not prophesying,
sure. Just remember:
portent
[ pawr-tent, pohr- ]
noun
an indication or omen of something about to happen, especially something momentous.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Trucker wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 2:56 pm
I have mentioned my experiences before, but I had a pretty good seat viewing the church change in the 2000's. It actually was noticeable when the Olympics came to Salt Lake. Suddenly we (the church) were very concerned about what the world thought of us. The world was coming over to dinner, and by golly you kids (the members) better be on your good behavior and not embarrass us (the church leaders)! This is when it became ok to burn the members for the praise of the world. The world is coming to Utah! the world is coming to Utah! Change the steeples on the church. Fix up the parking lots. Get more PR people and train them up. Have leadership meetings for the Bishops to know what to say and when to keep their mouths shut and let us do the talking!

And then it continued...The "I'm a Mormon" campaign started and the church decided who it wanted to showcase. It wasn't the grandmother of 9 kids, or the pudgy regular-guy bishop in Hebrew City, Utah. No, it was the skateboarder, the fashion designer, the photographer. the single-mom entrepreneur. The explicit (I was there, first hand) direction was to show the world that mormon's were not just the grandmother of 9 kids and pudgy rural bishop. It was intentional to show the world that "see, we're not weird!" That was the entire point of the I'm a Mormon campaign. We had build boards in Time Square, signs on busses in London...and to change the world's impression of us that we were weird. No, world! We're cool too!

Then came the 2012 presidential election and....Mitt Romney. This effort to show that "Mormon's are cool, don't hate us" got ratcheted up to 11. Now the church was really going to be scrutinized, and judged, and discussed in "the world arena" in the news and debates. Oh, no! Make sure no church member embarrasses us! Get "cool" mormons out front. Get some important business men in as General Authorities. Make connections with governments the UN, and anyone important at the national and international level. Sweat. Sweat. Sweat. And if Mitt Romney's wins....Oh, goodness, the waters will overflow! People will flock to the church. Like several articles in the Deseret News said, "people will notice a certain special twinkle in the eye of Mitt Romney and member of the church and will want to know what that is!" We need to create church computer systems to handle 20 million, no 50 million members! (This is real, I was there). Mitt Romney may even save the country from hanging by a thread! And the world will love us!

Now at this point, the trajectory has already been set. "Good" members of the church befriend the world and are admired by the world. "Bad" members are weird, old-fashioned, embarrassing and they need to not set the tone or bet set up as the example, inside the church or out, of who we are.

So proceeding down the path, we (the church) befriend the popular organizations in the world, ew say the right things to fit in, we more and more disavow the things that made us "peculiar." In fact, in order to stay popular with the world, we have to denounce and disavow racism, survivalism, sexism, homophobia, etc, etc, etc. We (the church) will no longer stand for our principles. We got smacked down with Pop 8 and we learned our lesson.

We as a church change, and it's ok because...uh...the restoration is continuing! And...uh...the stupid members had all these wrong ideas (where'd they get the from, anyway?) but we are a good church and support the right causes. And by the way, we are super rich. Now we can buy friends and donate millions of dollars so people like us. Revelation!

Lot's of member don't like this. They don't like our history either. Well, stay in the boat! Declare your allegiance to the prophet! Praise! Praise! Praise him! Or else you are bad, and are going to be lost. Placate to the women! Talk about progress and change things so it seems they are getting power (but we'll just keep it), and then the women will like us! Yes, stupid members have been mistreating women in the church for too long, and the poor leaders have been trying to correct that. You are bad if you don't like it, and you are opposing God.

That's what happened to us. IMO it really started during of the Olympics. The root is wanting the praise of the world, and once that started we do whatever we need to, and change whatever we need to. To the point that a lot of members question if the Lord still recognizes this as his church.
my vote is for MMWA:

Make Mormons Weird Again.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

What do you think of this commentary?

https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/11/who- ... stone.html

Sounds like a character

mikewoodings
captain of 10

Post by mikewoodings »

Wilford Woodruff has entered the chat….

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Trucker wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 2:56 pm And then it continued...The "I'm a Mormon" campaign started and the church decided who it wanted to showcase. It wasn't the grandmother of 9 kids, or the pudgy regular-guy bishop in Hebrew City, Utah. No, it was the skateboarder, the fashion designer, the photographer. the single-mom entrepreneur. The explicit (I was there, first hand) direction was to show the world that mormon's were not just the grandmother of 9 kids and pudgy rural bishop. It was intentional to show the world that "see, we're not weird!" That was the entire point of the I'm a Mormon campaign. We had build boards in Time Square, signs on busses in London...and to change the world's impression of us that we were weird. No, world! We're cool too!
I'm going to disagree respectfully here. I appreciated the "I'm a Mormon" campaign precisely because it showcased the variety (pre-wokeness, I would have said "diversity") of LDS church members.

To most of the world, we're a faceless group of people in suits to the point of being nicknamed Mobots and the Morg. It was nice to see the reality of Mormonism on display. Yes, there are LDS who play in rock bands, skateboard, are single mothers, have tattoos (pre-conversion) etc. I know people who fall into each of these camps.

I've no idea what Lindsey Stirling's views are on many things, but it was nice to see her on advertisements/the website rather than some anonymous Stepford Wife or Sheri Dew... or someone doing an unusual job rather than some dull GA in conference.

I'm scruffy and a bit Bohemian in some ways. I feel uncomfortable in a suit, and I'm eccentric. I don't lead the cookie cutter life myself. It made a change to see some of that represented in official circles.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Niemand wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 5:15 am
Trucker wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 2:56 pm And then it continued...The "I'm a Mormon" campaign started and the church decided who it wanted to showcase. It wasn't the grandmother of 9 kids, or the pudgy regular-guy bishop in Hebrew City, Utah. No, it was the skateboarder, the fashion designer, the photographer. the single-mom entrepreneur. The explicit (I was there, first hand) direction was to show the world that mormon's were not just the grandmother of 9 kids and pudgy rural bishop. It was intentional to show the world that "see, we're not weird!" That was the entire point of the I'm a Mormon campaign. We had build boards in Time Square, signs on busses in London...and to change the world's impression of us that we were weird. No, world! We're cool too!
I'm going to disagree respectfully here. I appreciated the "I'm a Mormon" campaign precisely because it showcased the variety (pre-wokeness, I would have said "diversity") of LDS church members.

To most of the world, we're a faceless group of people in suits to the point of being nicknamed Mobots and the Morg. It was nice to see the reality of Mormonism on display. Yes, there are LDS who play in rock bands, skateboard, are single mothers, have tattoos (pre-conversion) etc. I know people who fall into each of these camps.

I've no idea what Lindsey Stirling's views are on many things, but it was nice to see her on advertisements/the website rather than some anonymous Stepford Wife or Sheri Dew... or someone doing an unusual job rather than some dull GA in conference.

I'm scruffy and a bit Bohemian in some ways. I feel uncomfortable in a suit, and I'm eccentric. I don't lead the cookie cutter life myself. It made a change to see some of that represented in official circles.
I can understand the church not wanting to be seen as "weird." But it wasn't just that. The church wanted to be seen as "cool" and in the process emboldened the members that used to be a little wordy to be proud that they were not the old-fashioned weirdos. Large families were weird. Small families, cool. Women at home, weird. Career women, good. This had a cultural effect throughout the church members.

Also, it just so happened that shortly before the I'm a Mormon campaign, The Church of Scientology did a similar thing with "I'm a Scientologist" videos. They did it before us. And it kind of makes you pause to wonder why there aren't campaign about "I'm a Methodist" or "I'm a Baptist", but there are for Scientology....and....us. Not sure we want to be in the same camp as them.
BTW the church has long since pulled their first "I'm a Mormon" video which was of the skateboarder because aside from skateboarder, he was a photographer and like to take pictures of...nudes. So, down the memory hole that went. True story.
Last edited by Trucker on February 3rd, 2023, 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Sarah wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 10:35 pm

Sounds like a character
sounds like Henry is jealous. Henry offers no proof of his claims, either. probably a CIA plant, if I had to guess.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

tribrac wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 3:27 pm Wholely Mother Trucker. That was a post.
The worst of it isn't that the church seeks the praise of the world. It's not just wanting to avoid criticism or be accepted by the people in the Great and Spacious building. Because the people in the Great and Spacious building are not just dressing finely and mocking others. They want power. They want do "whatever thou wilt" and face no consequence. They are the ones that "seek to overthrow the liberty of all people in every nation." They put up a front, lie and deceive, that their motives are pure, that they want to help their fellow man, that they are compassionate. But it really is an effort to control, escape punishment. So they have to deceive those that might be in their way.

So while the church seeks the praise of the world, they start believing the stink being sold to them. We believe the world. We believe we've been bad to others, women, blacks, Native Americans, minorities. We believe them that we should be ashamed of our ancestors. Be believe them that we need to atone for our environmental sins and gather at Mount Sinai to get a new 10 commandments on environmentalism. We believe that donating millions of dollars will help heal the racial problems that divide us today. We believe that we must be "good global citizens". We believe that the young totalitarian ex-mormon, pregnant-out-of-wedlock hunter of the unvaccinated is a "great leader." We believe it because it's working for us! We are doing great! Everyone loves our mall! Our portfolios are doing so good we don't know what to do with our money! Member's tithing doesn't go to temples or missionary work. We've already got plenty to fund all that using just interest on our investments. No, tithing goes to buying stocks, in Zoom, Wells Fargo, and other big corporations that hate America, hate "whiteness", and want to change zee world with Klaus Schwabb. But it's ok! All is well in Zion, yea Zion prospereth!

But we (the church) have believed lies, and deceptions. The devil is carefully leading us collectively down to hell in flatten cords. Things are not what they seem, or at face value. They want control to escape the consequences of their actions to do whatever evil they want to do. And the church steps right in line in the White House and tells President Bush, "We're with you on the war, Mr. President!" Good, good. Now go and get the members to partake. The vaccine is a literal godsend! Protect the rights of transgenders! (we can discriminate) but you can't!

This IS the awful situation that the Book of Mormon warns us about. This IS what our church leaders should be helping us detect and avoid. Instead, because of the praise of the world, they have come to believe in their evil ways and are even teaching it to the members. They have their reward. And if you don't like it, you are opposing God. How awful a situation!

But the revelations from God are clear: the gathering place is Jackson county and there is and will not be any other place designated as the gather place. Zion will be built. Those that dug a pit for others, will fall into it themselves. The New Jerusalem will be built, but obviously not before a cleansing, and/or remnant is selected. Whether that will be mass repentance, cleansing, One Mighty and Strong, decimation by the young lions of Jacob, the force of the Lost Tribes returning...we are yet to see how that plays out. But the people perish when the prophets have no vision. The watchmen have not warned, in fact they have questioned the need for a hedge or tower. They blaspheme God by claiming to be equal to his will. They change mine ordinances. They all have gone astray, and all have become corrupt, save it be a few humble followers of Christ. This is a temporary situation that the Lord permits to achieve his purposes, but it won't go on forever.

"Upon my house shall it begin."

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Trucker wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 6:50 am
tribrac wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 3:27 pm Wholely Mother Trucker. That was a post.
The worst of it isn't that the church seeks the praise of the world. It's not just wanting to avoid criticism or be accepted by the people in the Great and Spacious building. Because the people in the Great and Spacious building are not just dressing finely and mocking others. They want power. They want do "whatever thou wilt" and face no consequence. They are the ones that "seek to overthrow the liberty of all people in every nation." They put up a front, lie and deceive, that their motives are pure, that they want to help their fellow man, that they are compassionate. But it really is an effort to control, escape punishment. So they have to deceive those that might be in their way.

So while the church seeks the praise of the world, they start believing the stink being sold to them. We believe the world. We believe we've been bad to others, women, blacks, Native Americans, minorities. We believe them that we should be ashamed of our ancestors. Be believe them that we need to atone for our environmental sins and gather at Mount Sinai to get a new 10 commandments on environmentalism. We believe that donating millions of dollars will help heal the racial problems that divide us today. We believe that we must be "good global citizens". We believe that the young totalitarian ex-mormon, pregnant-out-of-wedlock hunter of the unvaccinated is a "great leader." We believe it because it's working for us! We are doing great! Everyone loves our mall! Our portfolios are doing so good we don't know what to do with our money! Member's tithing doesn't go to temples or missionary work. We've already got plenty to fund all that using just interest on our investments. No, tithing goes to buying stocks, in Zoom, Wells Fargo, and other big corporations that hate America, hate "whiteness", and want to change zee world with Klaus Schwabb. But it's ok! All is well in Zion, yea Zion prospereth!

But we (the church) have believed lies, and deceptions. The devil is carefully leading us collectively down to hell in flatten cords. Things are not what they seem, or at face value. They want control to escape the consequences of their actions to do whatever evil they want to do. And the church steps right in line in the White House and tells President Bush, "We're with you on the war, Mr. President!" Good, good. Now go and get the members to partake. The vaccine is a literal godsend! Protect the rights of transgenders! (we can discriminate) but you can't!

This IS the awful situation that the Book of Mormon warns us about. This IS what our church leaders should be helping us detect and avoid. Instead, because of the praise of the world, they have come to believe in their evil ways and are even teaching it to the members. They have their reward. And if you don't like it, you are opposing God. How awful a situation!

But the revelations from God are clear: the gathering place is Jackson county and there is and will not be any other place designated as the gather place. Zion will be built. Those that dug a pit for others, will fall into it themselves. The New Jerusalem will be built, but obviously not before a cleansing, and/or remnant is selected. Whether that will be mass repentance, cleansing, One Mighty and Strong, decimation by the young lions of Jacob, the force of the Lost Tribes returning...we are yet to see how that plays out. But the people perish when the prophets have no vision. The watchmen have not warned, in fact they have questioned the need for a hedge or tower. They blaspheme God by claiming to be equal to his will. They change mine ordinances. They all have gone astray, and all have become corrupt, save it be a few humble followers of Christ. This is a temporary situation that the Lord permits to achieve his purposes, but it won't go on forever.

100% yes. It cannot go on forever.

The big problem they are always going to have is the Book of Mormon. It is full of pesky truths. It is a brick wall right in the middle of "woke road". Truth DOES exist; God DOES favor the righteous; we DO need to prepare.

I wonder how far it will go - will they try to edit the printed and uncomfortable parts of the Book of Mormon?

Baurak Ale
Nauvoo Legion Captain

Post by Baurak Ale »

mudflap wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 7:56 am

The big problem they are always going to have is the Book of Mormon. It is full of pesky truths. It is a brick wall right in the middle of "woke road". Truth DOES exist; God DOES favor the righteous; we DO need to prepare.

I wonder how far it will go - will they try to edit the printed and uncomfortable parts of the Book of Mormon?
If Elder Gary E. Stevenson can say to the NAACP that "we disavow any theory that black or dark skin is a sign of a curse" while holding up the Book of Mormon, then I won't be surprised at what else church leaders can do.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

mudflap wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 6:18 am
Sarah wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 10:35 pm

Sounds like a character
sounds like Henry is jealous. Henry offers no proof of his claims, either. probably a CIA plant, if I had to guess.
Perhaps jealous, but not CIA. I found lots of articles he posted bashing the CIA, attributing Covid to the CIA for example.

There was one article on his site posted about Obama's upbringing by the CIA by a Jeremy Kuzmarov (Russian surname, surprise surprise)
One of his quotes: "Ann (Obama's mother) had training in the Russian language which, with everything combined, made her a "CIA recruiter's wet dream."[8]"

SMH

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

mudflap wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 7:56 am

YW used to stand up- literally, as they recited
theme each week - "Stand for truth and righteousness.."
is that even part of the YW anymore?
Have the words "daughters of Heavenly Father "
been edited - as not to make anyone uncomfortable ??
" we will stand as witnesses of God, in ALL things, in ALL places - as we strive to live the YW values "