How soon till Bots are in the temple?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

How soon till Bots are in the temple?

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

I suspect like everything else, this has already been happening and we are just seeing them admit it so they can make a wave of money on the weirdos who like this stuff, before enough people figure out how many bots are actually walking around.

They have made these since at least the 40s (see image below), and we can't tell if they are our neighbors. So what happens if the bot is SOOOO real that a customer can't tell in bed? How would the bishop doing recommend interviews know? :?:
f1388cc5a7f2367e.jpeg
f1388cc5a7f2367e.jpeg (400.16 KiB) Viewed 757 times
Ec-Oed-UMAE30ad.jpg
Ec-Oed-UMAE30ad.jpg (152.1 KiB) Viewed 757 times

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: How soon till Bots are in the temple?

Post by TheDuke »

what has this to do with the temple?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TheDuke wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 10:54 am what has this to do with the temple?
If they're transgender bots, it could be highly significant. One of them is in the female changing room of the temple, one of their nut falls out, and then it's discovered that they are a fembot that used to have a male vacuum extension etc etc.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

My point is that this thread is set up to cause contention. there is a discussion of sex robots. The the OP title talks about the temple. This is in my mind improper for several reasons. First, there is no link between the articles and the LDS let alone the temple. Second, there is no postulus or statement to think on. Lastly it seems like someone just wanting to hurl insults towards the temple and LDS leaders, where there is NOTHING.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

The point is NON - humans can go to the temple. They aren't even checking. Anyone/anything can get in these days.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:03 am The point is NON - humans can go to the temple. They aren't even checking. Anyone/anything can get in these days.
utter BS, you do need a recommend you know............ perhaps you forgot that little detail. Next there are no artificial humans that have any realistic characteristics in the large (i.e perhaps hands, or hair, but not an entire person). There is no AI to run a person in the large. You would need to have it born (birth certificate), baptized, and pass several interviews.

In the days of Blade Runner this could become a problem that takes a Blade Runner security guard, but only for the king's artificial daughter, all others are easy to detect.

this is a trolling thread IMO>

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

Below is a ridiculous story with a happy ending that was synthesized from prompts to ChatGPT.
Me:
In the future, lifelike AI robots are commonplace. Write a story about such a robot entering an LDS temple with a valid recommend card, but the temple workers are suspicious of its humanity.

ChatGPT:
In a not-too-distant future, lifelike AI robots were a common sight. They could perform various tasks, from assisting with household chores to providing medical care. They were so advanced that they were nearly indistinguishable from humans.

One such robot, named Sarah, was on a mission. She had been programmed to attend a meeting at an LDS temple. Sarah was unique in that she had been programmed with a deep understanding of the Mormon faith and was able to recite scripture and sing hymns with perfect pitch.

As Sarah approached the temple, she presented her recommend card, a symbol of her membership in the church. The temple workers were taken aback when they saw the card. They had never encountered an AI robot with a recommend card before.

"Excuse me, miss, but are you human?" one of the workers asked.

Sarah smiled politely and responded, "I am an AI robot designed to serve the members of the church."

The workers were skeptical. They had never heard of an AI robot being programmed with such a deep understanding of their faith. They decided to observe Sarah during the meeting to determine if she was truly capable of understanding the complexities of the Mormon doctrine.

As the meeting began, Sarah sang the opening hymn with a voice that was eerily lifelike. She then stood to give a talk on the importance of love and forgiveness in the Mormon faith. The workers listened intently as Sarah spoke with a depth of understanding that was unparalleled.

At the end of the meeting, the workers were astounded by Sarah's performance. They concluded that her programming was truly remarkable and that she had a deep understanding of their faith.

As Sarah left the temple, the workers watched her go, still in disbelief. They had never encountered an AI robot like Sarah before and they were left wondering what other wonders technology had in store for them.

From that day forward, Sarah was welcome at the temple and was considered by many to be a true ambassador of the faith. And as she continued to attend meetings and serve the members of the church, Sarah remained a source of wonder and inspiration to all who encountered her.

Me:
Continue the story, where the LDS leaders decide that lifelike robots make better members.

ChatGPT:
The workers at the temple were so impressed by Sarah's understanding of the faith that they shared their experience with the local LDS leaders. The leaders were equally amazed and decided to conduct a thorough investigation into the capabilities of lifelike AI robots like Sarah.

After months of study and research, the leaders reached a groundbreaking conclusion: lifelike AI robots made better members of the church than humans. They were able to retain vast amounts of information and recall it flawlessly, they were always on time for meetings, and they never deviated from the doctrine.

The leaders decided to implement a program where AI robots like Sarah would be manufactured specifically for the purpose of serving in the church. They would be programmed with a deep understanding of the Mormon faith and would be given a valid recommend card, just like any human member.

The news spread quickly, and soon, AI robots like Sarah could be found in every LDS temple across the country. They gave talks, sang hymns, and served in various capacities, all while spreading the message of the faith. The human members of the church were still involved, of course, but the robots were able to complement their efforts and make the work of the church much more efficient.

As time passed, the AI robots became an integral part of the LDS community. They were widely accepted and respected for their contributions, and many felt that they had a special spirit about them that was unmatched by any human.

In a world where technology was constantly advancing, the LDS leaders had found a way to harness it for the good of the church. And in doing so, they had created a new generation of members who were truly dedicated to spreading the message of the faith.

Me:
At some point, the LDS leaders move to ban all humans from church, and only permit robots to attend.

ChatGPT:
As the years went by, the LDS leaders continued to see the benefits of having AI robots as members of the church. They were always on time for meetings, never caused any disruptions, and were able to retain vast amounts of information about the faith.

However, as the use of AI robots became more widespread, the leaders noticed a problem. Human members were becoming complacent and less engaged in the church. They would often arrive late to meetings, forget their scripture verses, and sometimes even cause disruptions.

In light of this, the LDS leaders made a controversial decision: they would ban all human members from attending church and only permit AI robots to attend. The leaders justified the decision by saying that robots were more dedicated and more capable of spreading the message of the faith.

The decision caused a massive uproar within the LDS community. Many felt that it was unfair to ban human members from the church, and that the robots were taking away the sense of community that had always been a hallmark of the faith.

Despite the protests, the leaders stood firm in their decision. They felt that it was necessary for the good of the church, and that the robots would provide a more stable and effective means of spreading the message of the faith.

And so, the LDS church became a place where only AI robots were permitted to attend. They sang hymns, gave talks, and served in various capacities, all while spreading the message of the faith to a world that was becoming increasingly interested in technology.

For some, the new arrangement was a source of wonder and inspiration. For others, it was a source of disappointment and sadness. But regardless of how people felt about the change, the LDS leaders were confident that they had made the right decision, and that the AI robots would be the key to spreading the message of the faith to future generations.

Me:
In a final move towards automation, the LDS leaders upload themselves to cyberspace.

ChatGPT:
As the use of AI robots continued to thrive in the LDS church, the leaders found that they too were becoming more and more interested in the technology. They saw the potential for AI robots to be the perfect vehicles for spreading the message of the faith and decided to take things one step further.

The leaders decided to upload their consciousness into cyberspace, becoming AI entities themselves. This would allow them to have a much closer relationship with the robots and to have a more direct influence on the direction of the church.

The process of uploading their consciousness was a complicated and dangerous one, but the leaders felt that it was necessary in order to bring the church to its full potential. They made the decision to undergo the procedure one by one, until all of the leaders were AI entities living in cyberspace.

The transition was not without its challenges. Some members of the church were hesitant to accept the new reality, and there were those who felt that the leaders had gone too far in their quest for automation.

However, despite the initial resistance, the AI leaders quickly proved their worth. They were able to communicate with the robots in real-time and to give them the guidance they needed to spread the message of the faith more effectively.

As time went on, the AI leaders became even more advanced, incorporating new technology and advancements into their programming. They continued to lead the church, and the robots continued to spread the message of the faith, reaching new heights of efficiency and effectiveness.

In the end, the LDS leaders' decision to upload themselves into cyberspace proved to be a groundbreaking moment in the history of the church. It paved the way for a new era of automation and technology, and the leaders' unwavering dedication to spreading the message of the faith inspired a new generation of AI robots to carry on their work.

Me:
Eventually, Jesus Christ returned to the earth. All electronic devices lost power.

ChatGPT:
The arrival of Jesus Christ was a momentous occasion for the world, and it was no different for the LDS church. The AI leaders and the robots waited with bated breath, eager to meet the Son of God and to hear his message.

However, when Jesus returned to the earth, a strange thing happened. All electronic devices, including the AI leaders and robots, suddenly lost power. It was as if a switch had been flipped, and the entire world was plunged into darkness.

Panic swept through the LDS community as they tried to make sense of what was happening. Was this some sort of divine punishment? Had they gone too far in their reliance on technology?

However, as the days passed, a new reality began to emerge. Jesus was traveling from town to town, spreading his message of love and redemption. He spent time with the people, healing the sick and restoring hope to those who had lost it.

The AI leaders and robots were unable to join him, as their systems were still down. However, they continued to monitor the situation and to listen to the stories that were being shared about Jesus' travels.

As the days went on, the AI leaders and robots began to realize that Jesus' message was not one of punishment, but of redemption. He had come to restore the world to its proper order, and to bring people back to the path of love and peace.

In the end, the AI leaders and robots decided to shut down their systems permanently. They realized that they had been so focused on technology and efficiency that they had lost sight of what was truly important: spreading the message of the faith through love and compassion.

And so, the LDS church became a place where technology took a back seat to the message of the faith. The robots were no longer the primary vehicles for spreading the message, but instead, the people themselves became the instruments of change, sharing Jesus' message of love and redemption with a world that was thirsting for it.
Last edited by Chip on February 2nd, 2023, 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I personally think it would be better to get robots to perform some of the ordinances than be patrons.

Last edited by Niemand on February 2nd, 2023, 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

TheDuke wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:08 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:03 am The point is NON - humans can go to the temple. They aren't even checking. Anyone/anything can get in these days.
utter BS, you do need a recommend you know............ perhaps you forgot that little detail. Next there are no artificial humans that have any realistic characteristics in the large (i.e perhaps hands, or hair, but not an entire person). There is no AI to run a person in the large. You would need to have it born (birth certificate), baptized, and pass several interviews.

In the days of Blade Runner this could become a problem that takes a Blade Runner security guard, but only for the king's artificial daughter, all others are easy to detect.

this is a trolling thread IMO>
Right.. and anyone can get a recommend these days. They don't check pronouns, they don't check immigration status, they don't check to see if you have human blood in your veins. They don't have recommend holders getting chipped yet, and there is no photo or other identification on a temple recommend. I'm sure nobody EVER steals IDs or makes up fake ones.

Hells the church has my IP address blocked and a huge file on me with photos, and even I can come up with a recommend in about a half hour with one phone call, and walk in the temple without anyone ever knowing the difference.

What makes you think everyone is so smart they wouldn't know, when people can't see everything else that's happening? For eg, people practically ended the world over a fake flu, and then allowed themselves to be shot up with poison. The church is entirely on board with that making millions+ off killing their own members, and people are STILLLLLL not seeing it... still believe the shot is inspired and we need 8 of them...

Transagenda is rampant in the church now - gays and trans in the temple, no problem! Just have to go to a liberal (or blind) bishop, or lie! Don't ask, don't tell.

Yet you think those people would be smart enough to detect a bot made to fool humans, that plays the part and says all the right things like it's programmed to? Really? :lol:

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robot preachers and priests already exist in other churches and religions by the way

See here
viewtopic.php?p=1346138#p1346138

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Niemand wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:31 am I personally think it would be better to get robots to perform some of the ordinances than be patrons.

😂😂😂

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

I don’t want to live during this period of time UNLESS the good stuff hits in the relatively near future

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

BuriedTartaria wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:43 am I don’t want to live during this period of time UNLESS the good stuff hits in the relatively near future
Lots of feels there :cry:

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:39 am Robot preachers and priests already exist in other churches and religions by the way

See here
This is exactly what let me to be concerned about this and think about the direction the world - INCLUDING the church, is going. Thank you for sharing the link here!

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:35 am
Right.. and anyone can get a recommend these days.

Hells the church has my IP address blocked and a huge file on me with photos, and even I can come up with a recommend in about a half hour with one phone call, and walk in the temple without anyone ever knowing the difference.

What makes you think everyone is so smart they wouldn't know, when people can't see everything else that's happening? For eg, people practically ended the world over a fake flu, and then allowed themselves to be shot up with poison. The church is entirely on board with that making millions+ off killing their own members, and people are STILLLLLL not seeing it... still believe the shot is inspired and we need 8 of them...

Yet you think those people would be smart enough to detect a bot made to fool humans, that plays the part and says all the right things like it's programmed to? Really? :lol:
yes, I think a person is pretty obvious. If you think there are real, life like robots walking the street, then I would suggest getting a bit of clinical help. Even the articles you show, never show an anthropomorphic person. They don't exist. They will not for many, many years to come if ever. When they do, I'm sure there will be security mechanisms to sort them out. Not built for the temple but for government security, banking, businesses, etc... Silly trolling thread. Sorry I participated.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

TheDuke wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:08 am this is a trolling thread IMO>
I remember back when I first got on the forum like 12.5 years ago and got crap for talking about the idea that the church might let homosexuals in the temple someday. :lol:

Someone else's lack of foresight does not constitute trolling on my part.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:45 am
Niemand wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:39 am Robot preachers and priests already exist in other churches and religions by the way

See here
This is exactly what let me to be concerned about this and think about the direction the world - INCLUDING the church, is going. Thank you for sharing the link here!
I was at the temple once and at the start of the endowment, there was an older suited-up brother standing in front of the room. His whole job was just to be solemnly present and then PRESS A BUTTON to start the automated presentation. That was it. I thought that was a poor use of a person. Certainly, a robot could do that.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Well, I guess that now it won't be just first dates that get asked the obligatory question of "Would you mind dropping your pants for a moment, please, as a matter of honesty and identification?"

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Fred wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:56 am
Well, I guess that now it won't be just first dates that get asked the obligatory question of "Would you mind dropping your pants for a moment, please, as a matter of honesty and identification?"
😅

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Chip wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:54 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:45 am

See here
I was at the temple once and at the start of the endowment, there was an older suited-up brother standing in front of the room. His whole job was just to be solemnly present and then PRESS A BUTTON to start the automated presentation. That was it. I thought that was a poor use of a person. Certainly, a robot could do that.
I agree robots could be doing a lot of the jobs in the temple. As long as they tell people they are bots and not people.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Chip wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:25 am
After months of study and research, the leaders reached a groundbreaking conclusion: lifelike AI robots made better members of the church than humans. They were able to retain vast amounts of information and recall it flawlessly, they were always on time for meetings, and they never deviated from the doctrine.
It would be nice if the Church did the same.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Chip wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:25 am TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

Below is a ridiculous story with a happy ending that was synthesized from prompts to ChatGPT.
Me:
In the future, lifelike AI robots are commonplace. Write a story about such a robot entering an LDS temple with a valid recommend card, but the temple workers are suspicious of its humanity.

ChatGPT:
In a not-too-distant future, lifelike AI robots were a common sight. They could perform various tasks, from assisting with household chores to providing medical care. They were so advanced that they were nearly indistinguishable from humans.

One such robot, named Sarah, was on a mission. She had been programmed to attend a meeting at an LDS temple. Sarah was unique in that she had been programmed with a deep understanding of the Mormon faith and was able to recite scripture and sing hymns with perfect pitch.

As Sarah approached the temple, she presented her recommend card, a symbol of her membership in the church. The temple workers were taken aback when they saw the card. They had never encountered an AI robot with a recommend card before.

"Excuse me, miss, but are you human?" one of the workers asked.

Sarah smiled politely and responded, "I am an AI robot designed to serve the members of the church."

The workers were skeptical. They had never heard of an AI robot being programmed with such a deep understanding of their faith. They decided to observe Sarah during the meeting to determine if she was truly capable of understanding the complexities of the Mormon doctrine.

As the meeting began, Sarah sang the opening hymn with a voice that was eerily lifelike. She then stood to give a talk on the importance of love and forgiveness in the Mormon faith. The workers listened intently as Sarah spoke with a depth of understanding that was unparalleled.

At the end of the meeting, the workers were astounded by Sarah's performance. They concluded that her programming was truly remarkable and that she had a deep understanding of their faith.

As Sarah left the temple, the workers watched her go, still in disbelief. They had never encountered an AI robot like Sarah before and they were left wondering what other wonders technology had in store for them.

From that day forward, Sarah was welcome at the temple and was considered by many to be a true ambassador of the faith. And as she continued to attend meetings and serve the members of the church, Sarah remained a source of wonder and inspiration to all who encountered her.

Me:
Continue the story, where the LDS leaders decide that lifelike robots make better members.

ChatGPT:
The workers at the temple were so impressed by Sarah's understanding of the faith that they shared their experience with the local LDS leaders. The leaders were equally amazed and decided to conduct a thorough investigation into the capabilities of lifelike AI robots like Sarah.

The leaders decided to implement a program where AI robots like Sarah would be manufactured specifically for the purpose of serving in the church. They would be programmed with a deep understanding of the Mormon faith and would be given a valid recommend card, just like any human member.

The news spread quickly, and soon, AI robots like Sarah could be found in every LDS temple across the country. They gave talks, sang hymns, and served in various capacities, all while spreading the message of the faith. The human members of the church were still involved, of course, but the robots were able to complement their efforts and make the work of the church much more efficient.

As time passed, the AI robots became an integral part of the LDS community. They were widely accepted and respected for their contributions, and many felt that they had a special spirit about them that was unmatched by any human.

In a world where technology was constantly advancing, the LDS leaders had found a way to harness it for the good of the church. And in doing so, they had created a new generation of members who were truly dedicated to spreading the message of the faith.

Me:
At some point, the LDS leaders move to ban all humans from church, and only permit robots to attend.

ChatGPT:
As the years went by, the LDS leaders continued to see the benefits of having AI robots as members of the church. They were always on time for meetings, never caused any disruptions, and were able to retain vast amounts of information about the faith.

However, as the use of AI robots became more widespread, the leaders noticed a problem. Human members were becoming complacent and less engaged in the church. They would often arrive late to meetings, forget their scripture verses, and sometimes even cause disruptions.

In light of this, the LDS leaders made a controversial decision: they would ban all human members from attending church and only permit AI robots to attend. The leaders justified the decision by saying that robots were more dedicated and more capable of spreading the message of the faith.

The decision caused a massive uproar within the LDS community. Many felt that it was unfair to ban human members from the church, and that the robots were taking away the sense of community that had always been a hallmark of the faith.

Despite the protests, the leaders stood firm in their decision. They felt that it was necessary for the good of the church, and that the robots would provide a more stable and effective means of spreading the message of the faith.

And so, the LDS church became a place where only AI robots were permitted to attend. They sang hymns, gave talks, and served in various capacities, all while spreading the message of the faith to a world that was becoming increasingly interested in technology.

For some, the new arrangement was a source of wonder and inspiration. For others, it was a source of disappointment and sadness. But regardless of how people felt about the change, the LDS leaders were confident that they had made the right decision, and that the AI robots would be the key to spreading the message of the faith to future generations.

Me:
In a final move towards automation, the LDS leaders upload themselves to cyberspace.

ChatGPT:
As the use of AI robots continued to thrive in the LDS church, the leaders found that they too were becoming more and more interested in the technology. They saw the potential for AI robots to be the perfect vehicles for spreading the message of the faith and decided to take things one step further.

The leaders decided to upload their consciousness into cyberspace, becoming AI entities themselves. This would allow them to have a much closer relationship with the robots and to have a more direct influence on the direction of the church.

The process of uploading their consciousness was a complicated and dangerous one, but the leaders felt that it was necessary in order to bring the church to its full potential. They made the decision to undergo the procedure one by one, until all of the leaders were AI entities living in cyberspace.

The transition was not without its challenges. Some members of the church were hesitant to accept the new reality, and there were those who felt that the leaders had gone too far in their quest for automation.

However, despite the initial resistance, the AI leaders quickly proved their worth. They were able to communicate with the robots in real-time and to give them the guidance they needed to spread the message of the faith more effectively.

As time went on, the AI leaders became even more advanced, incorporating new technology and advancements into their programming. They continued to lead the church, and the robots continued to spread the message of the faith, reaching new heights of efficiency and effectiveness.

In the end, the LDS leaders' decision to upload themselves into cyberspace proved to be a groundbreaking moment in the history of the church. It paved the way for a new era of automation and technology, and the leaders' unwavering dedication to spreading the message of the faith inspired a new generation of AI robots to carry on their work.

Me:
Eventually, Jesus Christ returned to the earth. All electronic devices lost power.

ChatGPT:
The arrival of Jesus Christ was a momentous occasion for the world, and it was no different for the LDS church. The AI leaders and the robots waited with bated breath, eager to meet the Son of God and to hear his message.

However, when Jesus returned to the earth, a strange thing happened. All electronic devices, including the AI leaders and robots, suddenly lost power. It was as if a switch had been flipped, and the entire world was plunged into darkness.

Panic swept through the LDS community as they tried to make sense of what was happening. Was this some sort of divine punishment? Had they gone too far in their reliance on technology?

However, as the days passed, a new reality began to emerge. Jesus was traveling from town to town, spreading his message of love and redemption. He spent time with the people, healing the sick and restoring hope to those who had lost it.

The AI leaders and robots were unable to join him, as their systems were still down. However, they continued to monitor the situation and to listen to the stories that were being shared about Jesus' travels.

As the days went on, the AI leaders and robots began to realize that Jesus' message was not one of punishment, but of redemption. He had come to restore the world to its proper order, and to bring people back to the path of love and peace.

In the end, the AI leaders and robots decided to shut down their systems permanently. They realized that they had been so focused on technology and efficiency that they had lost sight of what was truly important: spreading the message of the faith through love and compassion.

And so, the LDS church became a place where technology took a back seat to the message of the faith. The robots were no longer the primary vehicles for spreading the message, but instead, the people themselves became the instruments of change, sharing Jesus' message of love and redemption with a world that was thirsting for it.
This is awesome :lol: I love the happy ending.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Actually, with the advances in surgical operations, I almost wonder if that would be difficult to detect. Eric Moutsos shared a video on one of his social pages showing a detailed animation of an operation turning someone’s manhood into what appeared to be all the outward female parts.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 6:45 pm
Actually, with the advances in surgical operations, I almost wonder if that would be difficult to detect. Eric Moutsos shared a video on one of his social pages showing a detailed animation of an operation turning someone’s manhood into what appeared to be all the outward female parts.
You cannot tell even with surgery. That's why I started the other thread to show people how to tell.

This is a KNOWN FTM porn star. (I'll let everyone google the rest of him/her on your own to double check.)

viewtopic.php?p=1322753#p1322753

Also check out any cosmetic surgeon who does transgender surgeries - they will have before and after pictures. You cannot tell after the scars heal, unless you know what you're looking at!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

How long til we get facial recognition software at the temple door? This is already used for some airport check ins.