At The Doors

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Re: At The Doors

Post by Shawn Henry »

blitzinstripes wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:04 pm both of those scriptures were very specific to very specific events that happened thousands of years ago. The plague of Egypt (the verse says quite clearly that particular event will never be repeated to the same intensity), and the birth of the Savior which was a singular event.
Yes and no. Yes, the Savior was born thousands of years ago, but the "government will be on his shoulders" is a future fulfillment referring to his upcoming reign. The "great cry throughout the land" also has a latter-day fulfillment when the wicked are being destroyed, not to be confused with the warning cry issued by the Lord's servant in the BoM which says, "A cry shall go forth", that's a righteous cry.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:36 am Does it matter?
I'm sure it does to edify... :)

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

A modern day Christ personage will have the indwelling of The Spirit of Christ, yes, the very Father will stand up in the last days to break the bonds of oppression and to set in order His house but it will not be without travail and the wicked will be burned as stuble and the prideful and the haughty will be brought low in that great day that is very soon approaching. How soon, ye are too afraid to even consider. The fruit is ripe and ready to fall off the tree.

a...o

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:36 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:33 am
Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:25 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:14 am
I'm gonna guess this isn't your only account on LSDFF.
Valo is DraknesstoLight.
Really?! DTL has a split persona... hmm...
viewtopic.php?p=1344341#p1344341

I'm spoon feeding this to you once again.

The shadowy figure in the darkness. Oh my!! Sorry, but I'll pass.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:45 am
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:36 am Does it matter?
I'm sure it does to edify... :)
Does it matter to his message? He is speaking as a prophet. What gender is the Holy Ghost?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Does anybody have a guess as to how many prophets have been on the forum?

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:46 am
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:36 am
Valo is DraknesstoLight.
viewtopic.php?p=1344341#p1344341

I'm spoon feeding this to you once again.

The shadowy figure in the darkness. Oh my!! Sorry, but I'll pass.
Sorry to see you passing.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:48 am Sorry to see you passing.

🥲

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:14 am
I'm gonna guess this isn't your only account on LSDFF.
Valo is DraknesstoLight.
That's probably not a fair thing to say. He wrote that a new name means repentance and I don't have a problem with that line of thinking.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:47 am Does anybody have a guess as to how many prophets have been on the forum?
none so far.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:47 am Does anybody have a guess as to how many prophets have been on the forum?
Start a new thread. Or better yet, consider if you don't believe it then why spread your poison to others?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:50 am That's probably not a fair thing to say. He wrote that a new name means repentance and I don't have a problem with that line of thinking.
So.. DTL is gone? That would mean he no longer has a split persona. I'm cool with that.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

TheDuke wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:50 am
none so far.
Let me clarify, "self-proclaimed" prophets.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:51 am
Start a new thread. Or better yet, consider if you don't believe it then why spread your poison to others?

Can a self-proclaimed prophet not be questioned or examined?

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:53 am
none so far.
I proclaimed edify as a prophet because of the Spirit. Edify didn't proclaim himself to be a prophet. If you were paying attention to his message and not the disparaging ideas rolling around in your head you'd see he asked you to decide.

It was I who proclaimed him a prophet because he is speaking by the Spirit. You guys clearly don't recognize Father's voice. 😄

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:39 am
You need to repent.

Yes did I not say that plainly enough?

A prophet has spoken to you by the Spirit and that means God is speaking to the forum. That is a big deal. You ought to pay attention.

Yes, and please don't get distracted by silly questions and focus on the message.

Yes I do need to repent. I have warmly received that message for a decade now. Yes, you were plain saying he is a prophet, but that is not what I meant. Would to God that all his people are prophets.

What I meant was, are you equating "paying attention" to following?

For the new humble you, you don't seem to have much patience with me.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:56 am
none so far.
I proclaimed edify as a prophet because of the Spirit. Edify didn't proclaim himself to be a prophet. If you were paying attention to his message and not the dispatch ideas rolling around in your head you'd see he asked you to decide.

It was I who proclaimed him a prophet because he is speaking by the Spirit. You guys clearly don't recognize Father's voice. 😄

I will accept all you say but the spirit says nothing to me. The entire input by edify makes no sense or no case or no statement. There is nothing to repent of. Sure the spirit is of the father but not the father you claim. that father's voice is not for me. My father, Jesus father does not speak like that and when he does he offers the reason for his message, not just random scriptures and a call to repentance on a blog over the Internet without pedigree or reason to assume they are a prophet. I did read the first few posts and the spirit was no the HG. IMO.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:57 am
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:39 am
You need to repent.

Yes did I not say that plainly enough?

A prophet has spoken to you by the Spirit and that means God is speaking to the forum. That is a big deal. You ought to pay attention.

Yes, and please don't get distracted by silly questions and focus on the message.

Yes I do need to repent. I have warmly received that message for a decade now. Yes, you were plain saying he is a prophet, but that is not what I meant. Would to God that all his people are prophets.

What I meant was, are you equating "paying attention" to following?

For the new humble you, you don't seem to have much patience with me.
You judge as you please but be careful.

You tell me? If a prophet is speaking by the Spirit should we follow the prophet? What has the prophet asked of you? If it be of God, do it.

You must decide. I am standing as a witness.

By the mouth of two or three shall every word be established.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

TheDuke wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:00 pm
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:56 am

none so far.
I proclaimed edify as a prophet because of the Spirit. Edify didn't proclaim himself to be a prophet. If you were paying attention to his message and not the dispatch ideas rolling around in your head you'd see he asked you to decide.

I will accept all you say but the spirit says nothing to me. The entire input by edify makes no sense or no case or no statement. There is nothing to repent of. Sure the spirit is of the father but not the father you claim. that father's voice is not for me. My father, Jesus father does not speak like that and when he does he offers the reason for his message, not just random scriptures and a call to repentance on a blog over the Internet without pedigree or reason to assume they are a prophet. I did read the first few posts and the spirit was no the HG. IMO.
I'm sure your father does not speak like that.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:56 am I proclaimed edify as a prophet because of the Spirit. Edify didn't proclaim himself to be a prophet. If you were paying attention to his message and not the disparaging ideas rolling around in your head you'd see he asked you to decide.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Noted.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:56 am Edify didn't proclaim himself to be a prophet.
That's not how many would read the following:

I am his prophet in the sense that my heart belongs to him, but Here Is The Prophet

[4] Yea, even six hundred years from the time that my father left Jerusalem, a prophet would the Lord God raise up among the Jews -- even a Messiah, or, in other words, a Savior of the world.

As far as hearing the voice of the Father, give people time. The laws of agency don't force decisions upon us in one day and the Lord certainly encourages us asking questions and vetting things ourselves.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:01 pm You judge as you please but be careful.

You tell me? If a prophet is speaking by the Spirit should we follow the prophet? What has the prophet asked of you? If it be of God, do it.

How am I not being careful? I've already heeded everything the OP says. I listened to and obeyed that message for a decade now.

I am grateful that you stand as a witness, but all we who have heeded that message are witnesses it by our actions of following it.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:05 pm
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:56 am Edify didn't proclaim himself to be a prophet.
That's not how many would read the following:

I am his prophet in the sense that my heart belongs to him, but Here Is The Prophet

[4] Yea, even six hundred years from the time that my father left Jerusalem, a prophet would the Lord God raise up among the Jews -- even a Messiah, or, in other words, a Savior of the world.

As far as hearing the voice of the Father, give people time. The laws of agency don't force decisions upon us in one day and the Lord certainly encourages us asking questions and vetting things ourselves.
Shawn,

The day of repentance is almost done. The words spoken are only harsh to those not prepared. I promise you those with oil in their lamps rejoice at the words spoken but they also mourn because of the loss of all merriment and gladness for a season and so you don't have the time you think you have.

Ask the Father in the name of the Son if the words be true but ask with all sincerity and with true intent meaning ask because you intend to change your life to conform to whatever God reveals and you aren't asking to have your ideas validated but rather in a state as a child and ask so that God knows if He tells you something you will accept it and begin to conform your life to it. A true broken heart and a true contrite spirit.

Edify is testifying of Christ not of himself. Listen. These are not disconnected events or conversations.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:13 pm
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:01 pm You judge as you please but be careful.

How am I not being careful? I've already heeded everything the OP says. I listened to and obeyed that message for a decade now.

I am grateful that you stand as a witness, but all we who have heeded that message are witnesses it by our actions of following it.
Be careful how you judge others intent and their hearts.

When I was a child I ran across the street without looking and my mom screamed at me like never before and scared the crap out of me and then yelled at me for doing that.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:16 pm
Be careful how you judge others intent and their hearts.
I’d suggest you consider your own advice.