At The Doors

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Valo
captain of 100

Re: At The Doors

Post by Valo »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:19 pm
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:16 pm
Be careful how you judge others intent and their hearts.
I’d suggest you consider your own advice.
You do?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:30 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:19 pm
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:16 pm Be careful how you judge others intent and their hearts.
I’d suggest you consider your own advice.
You do?
You do you!

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Who is your Prince, who is your King, who is your Father, who is the son, who is the ancient one?

Adam = Mikael = Father of All = Prince of Peace = King of Israel = Ancient of Days = the First and the Last = the Lord = Everlasting Father = The Redeemer = The Savior

Jesus Christ is the Father = He incarnated as the Son = He is Adam He is Mikael

Your Father, Your Father, Your Father - Gave his Life for YOU

The life of an Eternal one was given - The life of an Elohim

Doctrine & Covenants
11 And also with Mikael, or Adam, the father of all, the prince of all, the ancient of days;

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government will be upon His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 44:6
Verse Concepts
“Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me.

Galatians 4:4-5
But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.

Alma 11
1. [39] And Amulek said unto him: Yea, he is the very Eternal Father of heaven and of earth, and all things which in them are; he is the beginning and the end, the first and the last;
Mosiah 15
1. [2] And because he dwelleth in flesh he shall be called the Son of God, and having subjected the flesh to the will of the Father, being the Father and the Son --
Mormon 9
1. [12] Behold he created Adam, and by Adam came the fall of man. And because of the fall of man came Jesus Christ, even the Father and the Son; and because of Jesus Christ came the redemption of man.
Ether 3
1. [14] Behold, I am he who was prepared from the foundation of the world to redeem my people. Behold, I am Jesus Christ. I am the Father and the Son. In me shall all mankind have life, and that eternally, even they who shall believe on my name; and they shall become my sons and my daughters.

John 1:12
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,

Doctrine & Covenants
38 Among the great and mighty ones who were assembled in this vast congregation of the righteous were Father Adam, the Ancient of Days and Father of all,
39 And our glorious Mother Eve, with many of her faithful daughters who had lived through the ages and worshiped the true and living God.

Daniel 7:9
“I kept looking
Until thrones were set up,
And the Ancient of Days took His seat;
His vesture was like white snow
And the hair of His head like pure wool.
His throne was ablaze with flames,
Its wheels were a burning fire.

Psalm 90:2
Before the mountains were born
Or You gave birth to the earth and the world,
Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.

Abraham 3
  24 And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell;
  25 And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

edify wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:52 pm Who is your Prince, who is your King, who is your Father, who is the son, who is the ancient one?

Adam = Mikael = Father of All = Prince of Peace = King of Israel = Ancient of Days = the First and the Last = the Lord = Everlasting Father = The Redeemer = The Savior

Doctrine & Covenants
11 And also with Mikael, or Adam, the father of all, the prince of all, the ancient of days;

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government will be upon His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Verse Concepts

But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.

Alma 11
1. [39] And Amulek said unto him: Yea, he is the very Eternal Father of heaven and of earth, and all things which in them are; he is the beginning and the end, the first and the last;
Mosiah 15
1. [2] And because he dwelleth in flesh he shall be called the Son of God, and having subjected the flesh to the will of the Father, being the Father and the Son --
Mormon 9
1. [12] Behold he created Adam, and by Adam came the fall of man. And because of the fall of man came Jesus Christ, even the Father and the Son; and because of Jesus Christ came the redemption of man.
Ether 3
1. [14] Behold, I am he who was prepared from the foundation of the world to redeem my people. Behold, I am Jesus Christ. I am the Father and the Son. In me shall all mankind have life, and that eternally, even they who shall believe on my name; and they shall become my sons and my daughters.

But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,

Doctrine & Covenants
38 Among the great and mighty ones who were assembled in this vast congregation of the righteous were Father Adam, the Ancient of Days and Father of all,
39 And our glorious Mother Eve, with many of her faithful daughters who had lived through the ages and worshiped the true and living God.

“I kept looking

Abraham 3
  24 And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell;
  25 And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;
Ok, you lost me with that one.

Valo, you still hangin’ with edify on this one?

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Jesus Christ is this worlds Adam Atom (the light that began life on this fallen world) - he is Mikael, He is Mikael, he is Mikael

an El, an Elohim, an Eternal One

He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning (an Adam/Atom) and the End (a Christ)

Revelations 1:18
8“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come— the Almighty. 9I,

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:14 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:05 pm
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:56 am Edify didn't proclaim himself to be a prophet.
That's not how many would read the following:

I am his prophet in the sense that my heart belongs to him, but Here Is The Prophet

[4] Yea, even six hundred years from the time that my father left Jerusalem, a prophet would the Lord God raise up among the Jews -- even a Messiah, or, in other words, a Savior of the world.

As far as hearing the voice of the Father, give people time. The laws of agency don't force decisions upon us in one day and the Lord certainly encourages us asking questions and vetting things ourselves.
Shawn,

The day of repentance is almost done. The words spoken are only harsh to those not prepared. I promise you those with oil in their lamps rejoice at the words spoken but they also mourn because of the loss of all merriment and gladness for a season and so you don't have the time you think you have.

Ask the Father in the name of the Son if the words be true but ask with all sincerity and with true intent meaning ask because you intend to change your life to conform to whatever God reveals and you aren't asking to have your ideas validated but rather in a state as a child and ask so that God knows if He tells you something you will accept it and begin to conform your life to it. A true broken heart and a true contrite spirit.

Edify is testifying of Christ not of himself. Listen. These are not disconnected events or conversations.

Kim, I have asked. I have changed my life. Why do you think I haven't?

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

John: 14
Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Christ in the Old Testament
Psalms 36:7
How priceless is your unfailing love, O God!
    People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.

Psalms 57:1
Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me,
    for in you I take refuge.
I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings

Psalms 6:7
Because you are my help,
    I sing in the shadow of your wings.

Christ in the New Testament
Matthew 23:37
37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Luke 13:37
34 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:13 pm
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:01 pm You judge as you please but be careful.

You tell me? If a prophet is speaking by the Spirit should we follow the prophet? What has the prophet asked of you? If it be of God, do it.

You must decide. I am standing as a witness.

By the mouth of two or three shall every word be established.
How am I not being careful? I've already heeded everything the OP says. I listened to and obeyed that message for a decade now.

I am grateful that you stand as a witness, but all we who have heeded that message are witnesses it by our actions of following it.

When I was a child I ran across the street without looking and my mom screamed at me like never before and scared the crap out of me and then yelled at me for doing that.

I don't see in those two sentences of mine you quoted how I am judging anyone. Duke's and RW abrasive remarks have not been my remarks. I am happy with edify being a prophet. I see him as having a pure heart, so my apologies if you thought my asking questions was judgmental.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 1:20 pm
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:14 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:05 pm
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:56 am Edify didn't proclaim himself to be a prophet.
That's not how many would read the following:

I am his prophet in the sense that my heart belongs to him, but Here Is The Prophet

[4] Yea, even six hundred years from the time that my father left Jerusalem, a prophet would the Lord God raise up among the Jews -- even a Messiah, or, in other words, a Savior of the world.

As far as hearing the voice of the Father, give people time. The laws of agency don't force decisions upon us in one day and the Lord certainly encourages us asking questions and vetting things ourselves.
Shawn,

The day of repentance is almost done. The words spoken are only harsh to those not prepared. I promise you those with oil in their lamps rejoice at the words spoken but they also mourn because of the loss of all merriment and gladness for a season and so you don't have the time you think you have.

Ask the Father in the name of the Son if the words be true but ask with all sincerity and with true intent meaning ask because you intend to change your life to conform to whatever God reveals and you aren't asking to have your ideas validated but rather in a state as a child and ask so that God knows if He tells you something you will accept it and begin to conform your life to it. A true broken heart and a true contrite spirit.

Edify is testifying of Christ not of himself. Listen. These are not disconnected events or conversations.

Kim, I have asked. I have changed my life. Why do you think I haven't?
I don't. Ask the Father why He is asking me to speak the words I'm speaking if you don't know.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:56 pm
edify wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:52 pm Who is your Prince, who is your King, who is your Father, who is the son, who is the ancient one?

Doctrine & Covenants

Verse Concepts

Alma 11
Mosiah 15
Mormon 9
Ether 3

Doctrine & Covenants

“I kept looking

Abraham 3
Ok, you lost me with that one.

Valo, you still hangin’ with edify on this one?
Why are you lost? Maybe we can figure it out together in humility.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 1:26 pm I don't see in those two sentences of mine you quoted how I am judging anyone. Duke's and RW abrasive remarks have not been my remarks. I am happy with edify being a prophet. I see him as having a pure heart, so my apologies if you thought my asking questions was judgmental.
You thought that was abrasive...?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 1:34 pm Why are you lost? Maybe we can figure it out together in humility.
No, not lost at all. Do you agree w/ those statements made by edify?

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 1:26 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:13 pm
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:01 pm You judge as you please but be careful.

You tell me? If a prophet is speaking by the Spirit should we follow the prophet? What has the prophet asked of you? If it be of God, do it.

You must decide. I am standing as a witness.

By the mouth of two or three shall every word be established.
How am I not being careful? I've already heeded everything the OP says. I listened to and obeyed that message for a decade now.

I am grateful that you stand as a witness, but all we who have heeded that message are witnesses it by our actions of following it.

When I was a child I ran across the street without looking and my mom screamed at me like never before and scared the crap out of me and then yelled at me for doing that.

I don't see in those two sentences of mine you quoted how I am judging anyone. Duke's and RW abrasive remarks have not been my remarks. I am happy with edify being a prophet. I see him as having a pure heart, so my apologies if you thought my asking questions was judgmental.
I am not the judge. I don't feel judged by anyone here.

When we say the end is nigh, we mean it. That means its time to speak with the utmost urgency so don't judge directness for impatience.

You can ignore me and go about your merry way and that will be that but yet you are still here drawn into this conversation. Why?

If we spoke to ye with flattering tongues and patted you on the back for your righteousness would we be perceived as more patient?

Only you can decide but an invitation is being sent and a call is being heard in the wilderness and let those who have ears to hear come and be edified.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 1:46 pm
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 1:34 pm Why are you lost? Maybe we can figure it out together in humility.
You said edify lost you with that post so you didn't mean that?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 1:54 pm
Do you agree w/ those statements made by edify?

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 2:02 pm
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 1:54 pm
Do you agree w/ those statements made by edify?
So be it...

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

This is AI run amok.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

BigT wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 2:06 pm This is AI run amok.
edify has participated at least since 2014.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

What does it mean to be born again - it is to become the lineage of the Very God - Of Jesus Christ

If ye are not born again - ye shall have no Father - Who shall be your father

Satan will be your father and misery your end

Alma 12

[17] Then is the time when their torments shall be as a lake of fire and brimstone, whose flame ascendeth up forever and ever; and then is the time that they shall be chained down to an everlasting destruction, according to the power and captivity of Satan, he having subjected them according to his will.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

They hide among us, the pretend they are us, they've been placed in all the right places, like a gift of death. They will spare no one, not the aged, not the young, not the child, not the woman, nor she that carries life --- like a gift not desired, a surprise not beheld, a gift that stinks of wretchedness, full death and pain it shall come and sweep the land... they are assembly poised to strike -

Oh my children I weep for thee how many would I have gathered yet ye received me not - upon their heads it shall be those power, your false priests who oppress and tyrant who rule with blood and horror, to those who worship the Moloch, to who worship Bale, to those in secret, the trap they have laid will fall upon them....
Last edited by Enoch on February 2nd, 2023, 9:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I think we could learn a lesson from Nephi on this thread:

7 But behold, I proceed with mine own prophecy, according to my plainness; in the which I know that no man can err; nevertheless, in the days that the prophecies of Isaiah shall be fulfilled men shall know of a surety, at the times when they shall come to pass.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Helmets of death they will have, emblems of death they will have, from beyond the grave they come, death is leading them all - death is leading them all - death is leading them all

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

A test commeth upon the righteos, those whom profess my name and call themselves my people

the stay and the staff is broken -
will ye lean on the bread of life?
will ye lean on the living waters? -
or will ye go back to Egypt?
and serve the dark pharaoh
will Adams children choose him -
will ye rely on your Savior -

for without him yea are nothing -
Last edited by Enoch on February 2nd, 2023, 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

While I also agree some pretty crazy, scary, and amazing things are just around the corner (I expect the next 18 months or so to be a real challenge- especially in the USA) it seems odd that you are dumping little short quotes. Are you just trying to bump your posting numbers?

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

moving2zion wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 7:47 pm While I also agree some pretty crazy, scary, and amazing things are just around the corner (I expect the next 18 months or so to be a real challenge- especially in the USA) it seems odd that you are dumping little short quotes. Are you just trying to bump your posting numbers?
Why would someone who has been here since 2014 and has less then a thousand posts all of a sudden just post things to get their post count up?

God is weird.