At The Doors

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Enoch
captain of 100

At The Doors

Post by Enoch »

Hello ldff,

I don't post much, but I wanted to share some revelations that God spoke to me - he told me we need to prepare 3 months of food and water asap, he said darkness is coming upon the land, the king of assyria will invade - the times of the gentiles are complete - prepare prepare prepare - for the Holy One commeth. He also showed me a black plague that will kill many children. We need to be as close to the Savior as we can. So please follow Gods' warning through his prophet.

He gave me these scriptures:

Exodus 11:6
New King James Version
6 Then there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as was not like it before, nor shall be like it again.

Isaiah 9:6: “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

Enoch
captain of 100

Re: At The Doors

Post by Enoch »

Here me all ye, the crown of the gentiles is broken - the dragon and the bear will come upon us

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

hearken unto these words and gather light among you, repent repent repent

Malachi 3:2-3 But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner’s fire or a launderer’s soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Zion Oh Zion Beautiful Zion --- Zion city of our God

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

if I am a prophet or not judge ye -

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

So, I'm not going to disagree with your premise, that being there are very dark days ahead. I believe most of us will agree on that. But I find the choice of scriptures very odd. While I certainly believe in likening the scriptures to ourselves, both of those scriptures were very specific to very specific events that happened thousands of years ago. The plague of Egypt (the verse says quite clearly that particular event will never be repeated to the same intensity), and the birth of the Savior which was a singular event.

There are tons of scriptures that speak prophetically about coming events and tribulations of the last days. I just don't believe that those two in particular, fit the bill.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

He rides against you Gentiles - you have forsaken the fulness- and turned your hearts the the dark one -

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

your chruch shall fall and all who have covented with death

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

the little ones, their light I shall require from thee - --

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

It doesn't take a prophet to re-quote scriptures that are already written. Produce some new fruit (prophecy), and we'll consider it.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

edify wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:05 pm your chruch shall fall and all who have covented with death
And also, all those who refuse to use spell check.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

edify wrote: February 1st, 2023, 1:33 pm So please follow Gods' warning through his prophet.

Who is his prophet?

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

E D I F Y
E M I L Y

Coincidence? Change two letters and something amazing happens. 😁

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I'm sorry, the application deadline for new "Servants" ended January 31. You will have to wait until next October. Watch for a sticky at the top of the forum header bar. However, voting on the current field of candidates will begin on March 1 and run through the 30th. The winner will be announced April 1.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

these words will come to pass soon!

5 “Woe to the Assyrian, the rod of my anger,
in whose hand is the club of my wrath!
6 I send him against a godless nation,
I dispatch him against a people who anger me,
to seize loot and snatch plunder,
and to trample them down like mud in the streets.
7 But this is not what he intends,
this is not what he has in mind;
his purpose is to destroy,
to put an end to many nations.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

EmmaLee wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:11 pm
edify wrote: February 1st, 2023, 1:33 pm So please follow Gods' warning through his prophet.

Who is his prophet?
I am his prophet in the sense that my heart belongs to him, but Here Is The Prophet

[4] Yea, even six hundred years from the time that my father left Jerusalem, a prophet would the Lord God raise up among the Jews -- even a Messiah, or, in other words, a Savior of the world.
Last edited by Enoch on February 1st, 2023, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

edify wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:29 pm
EmmaLee wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:11 pm

Who is his prophet? I am his prophet in the sense that my heart belongs to him
I am his prophet in the sense that my heart belongs to him, but Here Is The Prophet

[4] Yea, even six hundred years from the time that my father left Jerusalem, a prophet would the Lord God raise up among the Jews -- even a Messiah, or, in other words, a Savior of the world.
Would you please correct your quoting above, as I most certainly did not say the last sentence (in bold) that you attributed to me.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

blitzinstripes wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:07 pm It doesn't take a prophet to re-quote scriptures that are already written. Produce some new fruit (prophecy), and we'll consider it.
believe as you will, mock as you will - if you know how to get revelation then obtain it.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

edify wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:48 pm
blitzinstripes wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:07 pm It doesn't take a prophet to re-quote scriptures that are already written. Produce some new fruit (prophecy), and we'll consider it.
believe as you will, mock as you will - if you know how to get revelation then obtain it.
I'm not the one who rolled in here and claimed to be a Prophet, now am I?

Put up or shut up. The scriptures are clear on how we discern true prophets. You need fruit. I see some super bad grammar and misquoted scriptures.

Try harder. You can do this.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

edify wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:48 pm
Revelation done been did.❗️

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

I profecy that the gentiles will not heed the warnings - a black plague will come upon my house -

for upon my house it shall begin - who has been the house of God? the gentiles

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

This is not Emily haha that makes me laugh.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

sicknes and death - both shall be brought upon you oh mount zion - o ye gentiles and upon assyriah my hand shall fall and oblitarate him

12 When the Lord has finished all his work against Mount Zion and Jerusalem, he will say, “I will punish the king of Assyria for the willful pride of his heart and the haughty look in his eyes. 13 For he says:

“‘By the strength of my hand I have done this,
and by my wisdom, because I have understanding.
I removed the boundaries of nations,
I plundered their treasures;
like a mighty one I subdued[a] their kings.
14 As one reaches into a nest,
so my hand reached for the wealth of the nations;
as people gather abandoned eggs,
so I gathered all the countries;
not one flapped a wing,
or opened its mouth to chirp.’”

15 Does the ax raise itself above the person who swings it,
or the saw boast against the one who uses it?
As if a rod were to wield the person who lifts it up,
or a club brandish the one who is not wood!
16 Therefore, the Lord, the Lord Almighty,
will send a wasting disease upon his sturdy warriors;
under his pomp a fire will be kindled
like a blazing flame.
17 The Light of Israel will become a fire,
their Holy One a flame;
in a single day it will burn and consume
his thorns and his briers.
18 The splendor of his forests and fertile fields
it will completely destroy,
as when a sick person wastes away.
19 And the remaining trees of his forests will be so few
that a child could write them down.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Mormon 6
[17] O ye fair ones, how could ye have departed from the ways of the Lord! O ye fair ones, how could ye have rejected that Jesus, who stood with open arms to receive you!
[19] O ye fair sons and daughters, ye fathers and mothers, ye husbands and wives, ye fair ones, how is it that ye could have fallen!

Matthew 2:18
…17Then what was spoken through the prophet Jeremiah was fulfilled: 18“A voice is heard in Ramah, weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and refusing to be comforted, because they are no more.”

oh how God mourns for his people - I would have gathered you as a hen gathers her chicks

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Isaiah 52
14Just as many were appalled at Him— His appearance was disfigured beyond that of any man, and His form was marred beyond human likeness — 15so He will sprinkle many nations. Kings will shut their mouths because of Him. For they will see what they have not been told, and they will understand what they have not heard.…

what does it serve oh Lord to tell them who I am - they will mock and not believe - even if Enoch returned as a mortal