Trump on Transgenderism

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
briznian
captain of 100

Trump on Transgenderism

Post by briznian »

Whatever your opinion is of Trump, I wish our church leaders would speak this plainly on the issue.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Trump on Transgenderism

Post by Niemand »

Are we sure that Trump's not a woman in disguise? Seems to be the running theme for some people on this board. πŸ˜„

briznian
captain of 100

Post by briznian »

I do recall there being some discussion about his hand size some time back... πŸ˜†

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

He is saying very brave things that some people would kill him for if given the chance. I don’t see how this country avoids a civil war at this point

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Now I’m even more convinced Big Mike will be running against Trump. This definitely sets the stage for it. Divide and conquer. Maybe Bruce Jenner will be the Republican contender. I’m sure the next election will be the most exclusive to drag queens and queers we have seen yet. It’s become a cancer and a curse to society in every faucet. It’s why I haven’t touched a television for over 20+ years now.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

The ranks of evil will be marching in the streets over this if it happens....I had no idea Trump would take this stand.....

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

I think Donald Trump maybe 1 or even 2 of the 'trumps' talked about in Revelations. Trump has warned about many things from illegal immigration to transgenderism. When JK Rowling and Donald Trump are speaking about these evils, more so than modern day prophets and apostles, you know the end days are very close.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: ↑February 1st, 2023, 10:17 am Are we sure that Trump's not a woman in disguise? Seems to be the running theme for some people on this board. πŸ˜„
Is there a thread where you HAVEN'T left a comment trolling about inverted gender? Seems like it is YOU who has the obsession with this topic.πŸ€”

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: ↑February 4th, 2023, 10:29 am
Niemand wrote: ↑February 1st, 2023, 10:17 am Are we sure that Trump's not a woman in disguise? Seems to be the running theme for some people on this board. πŸ˜„
Is there a thread where you HAVEN'T left a comment trolling about inverted gender? Seems like it is YOU who has the obsession with this topic.πŸ€”
Well, I had to get in there before you did. πŸ˜‚
Last edited by Niemand on February 4th, 2023, 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: ↑February 4th, 2023, 10:47 am
I had no intention of saying a thing about it on this thread. Or a bunch of the others you've hit with those comments.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: ↑February 4th, 2023, 10:48 am
I had no intention of saying a thing about it on this thread. Or a bunch of the others you've hit with those comments.
Well, on the plus side, that giant surveillance balloon floating over the states is probably non-binary.
Is there a thread where you HAVEN'T left a comment trolling about inverted gender?
Yes, the numerous ones on scriptures..

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Say what you want about Trump, but he's speaking more divine truth than Nelson and the Q15 at this point.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

Niemand wrote: ↑February 4th, 2023, 10:50 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: ↑February 4th, 2023, 10:48 am

Well, on the plus side, that giant surveillance balloon floating over the states is probably non-binary.
Is there a thread where you HAVEN'T left a comment trolling about inverted gender?
Yes, the numerous ones on scriptures..
Jules, it looks like you have a stalking troll on your hands and it's starting to get a little creepy.
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on February 4th, 2023, 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote: ↑February 4th, 2023, 11:07 am Jules, it looks like you have a stalking troll on your hands and it's starting to get a little creepy. I sure hope Niemand is a woman. If not, he should try not to be such a dick.
You're right, it is "incredibly creepy", but I'm not the one with a ten page thread on the subject... saying every single celebrity without exception is trans. (She still hasn't defined what a "celebrity" is. Does it include film extras and make up artists?)

You also helped hijack a thread about Jacinda Ardern – whose politics you seem to know know little or nothing about – to discuss her buck teeth. Someone else has posted pictures of Ardern's supposedly bulging crotch region on here, which you think is normal.

Maybe I don't need to send you folk up, you do it well enough yourselves without me and you are one of the ones obsessed with this subject. Have a word with yourself, mate.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on February 4th, 2023, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote: ↑February 4th, 2023, 12:41 pm
Niemand wrote: ↑February 4th, 2023, 11:44 am
SempiternalHarbinger wrote: ↑February 4th, 2023, 11:07 am Jules, it looks like you have a stalking troll on your hands and it's starting to get a little creepy. I sure hope Niemand is a woman. If not, he should try not to be such a dick.
You're right, it is "incredibly creepy", but I'm not the one with a ten page thread on the subject... saying every single celebrity without exception is trans. (She still hasn't defined what a "celebrity" is. Does it include film extras and make up artists?)

You also helped hijack a thread about Jacinda Ardern – whose politics you seem to know know little or nothing about – to discuss her buck teeth. Someone else has posted pictures of Ardern's supposedly bulging crotch region on here, which you think is normal.

Maybe I don't need to send you folk up, you do it well enough yourselves without me and you are one of the ones obsessed with this subject. Have a word with yourself, mate.
Once again Niemand, you are choke full of false and ignorant assumptions. Why don't you actually read what I wrote in the other thread and you'll figure out pretty quickly that it's utterly impossible for you to assume so many falsehoods and that I know nothing about Jacinda's politics considering I have NEVER talked about Jacinda or any of her policies on this forum? Yea, nice try though. You can't possibly know what I know if I have never said anything about it. lol, I also never said Jacinda was a man. Not a single time. For some reason, this transgender topic hits a little too close to home for you considering how sensitive you are about the topic. I honestly don't want to know why that is.

The truth is my post went right over your head. Chances are you read one sentence and had a quick knee-jerk reaction. I called global elites (which Jacinda is) global tyrannical authoritarian elites. What's the problem? That's the closest thing I have said about Jacinda's politics so can you stop with the assumptions that I know nothing.? Try and actually read people's posts if you are going to respond to them. Quit calling people out for the very things you are doing.
The vast majority of my posts are not about this subject and that is provable. I post a lot on here. Probably too much. 99% of it isn't on this subject. I've mostly been writing on apocrypha recently.

It might surprise you but the reason I'm joking about this is precisely because I'm not much interested in the subject. Like I'm not really that interested in Flat Earth except taking the piss out of it.
That's the closest thing I have said about Jacinda's politics so can you stop with the assumptions that I know nothing.?
Why not say something else about Ardern then?

Talking about how ugly/good looking a politician is,, and whether they're trans, one of the lowest form of politics and the reason our opponents take one look at this forum and think we're a bunch of idiots and creeps.

When I complained about this, you started liking all the posts telling me I should be more interested in whether Jacinda has a dong or not, than what she has done to New Zealand farmer and the hospitality industry or how people are emigrating from NZ because of her. I'm trying to talk about NZ politics and you want people to talk about that. Even if it were the case, it is Ardern's personal problem.
For some reason, this transgender topic hits a little too close to home for you considering how sensitive you are about the topic... I honestly don't want to know why that is. And for the love of God, quit trolling Jules and get over yourself. It's not cool. Just please, leave the lady alone. It's not that hard.
It's called humour. If you and your friends are going to bring up transvestigation on every other thread, and start attacking anyone who wonders why you're doing it then. You're getting upset because I'm cracking jokes about your niche interest.

Most of my posts have nothing to do with FoxMammaWisdom/Jules either.

You know what? Trump's right. But you seem interested in this as a serious subject. I'm just bemused about it. There are some people who look wrong or in-between, but that is their problem. I'm more concerned about what they do to the masses than what they've done to themselves. Or not.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I'll add this powerful statement of Jim Caviezel to Trump's bold words:

briznian
captain of 100

Post by briznian »

Niemand wrote: ↑February 4th, 2023, 12:57 pm When I complained about this, you started liking all the posts telling me I should be more interested in ...
This is precisely why I never click the "Like Post" button. I'm not interested in participating in brigading. Honestly, I wish Brian would remove that "feature" from the forum. I was around before that feature existed and I understand the reason for adding it but I don't think it helps.

briznian
captain of 100

Post by briznian »

Thanks for the video Marc :)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

briznian wrote: ↑February 4th, 2023, 1:57 pm
Niemand wrote: ↑February 4th, 2023, 12:57 pm When I complained about this, you started liking all the posts telling me I should be more interested in ...
This is precisely why I never click the "Like Post" button. I'm not interested in participating in brigading. Honestly, I wish Brian would remove that "feature" from the forum. I was around before that feature existed and I understand the reason for adding it but I don't think it helps.
Sometimes it's useful. It makes someone know a post is appreciated or that people are reading it. At least it's not gone to full social media status here.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on February 4th, 2023, 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote: ↑February 4th, 2023, 6:30 pm I also never said Jacinda was a man. Not a single time.
You did actually. I quote you below.
My post in the other thread was (directly and indirectly) about the 1st amendment/freedom and suppression of speech and the global agenda of transgenderism that is taking over America like a plague.
You seem to think the 1st Amendment and Bill of Rights apply in New Zealand. It wasn't part of the United States last thing I checked and Ardern is not an American politician. (They're more likely to become a province of China the way things are going.)

By the way, this is the kind of content you were endorsing over on that other thread. You claim I was making this up. This is what she said... really classy and tasteful:
Have you seen Jacinda's junk? OOOHHH yes all of us women walk around packing... I'm sure that's all it was.... :roll:
So Jacinda's packing... or it's real....
Sure sounds like something worthy of investigating there either way.
The answer's no. For some reason, I don't go around looking at celebrity crotches, let alone those of irritating politicians. Even if she was a transistor radio, it's his/her personal problem. What Jack the Shill does to other people is the issue here.

I wish the politics of the groin would disappear. It's become too prevalent. This transvestigation stuff keeps it going and is just the other side of the coin. Trump's right here. Get it out of the education sytem. Make doctors legally liable for detransitioning or whatever you wish to call it. Let it wither on the vine and let it fade into obscurity.

What you aay above;
Just so you know, I never once said anything about Jacinda's appearance let alone anything about him/her.
What you said on the other thread:
Trangenderism has been secretly practiced for thousands of years and now the plan is to normalize it while infringing on God-given rights/Bill of Rights. Kill ten birds with one stone. How dare anyone call a woman with a d*ck an ugly man. lol. It's so rude and full of hate and bigotry.
How's "ugly man" not a reference to appearance? It was a direct reference to the discussion about Ardern's big teeth.

When you talk as if the US Bill of Rights applies in New Zealand and your political debate level is at "s/he ugly" I can't take you seriously. Yes, she is ugly, but her physical ugliness is not the issue, her ugly attitude is. You should never support/oppose a politician purely on the basis of looks.

Maybe NZ should have a Bill of Rights, but it doesn't. The Treaty of Waitangi is about the nearest thing to one, but even that's not the case. Not that you've ever heard of it. It's mostly about Maori tribal rights and barely applies to Pakeha (whites).

Attachments. My comments on Ardern, followed by yours: "How dare anyone call a woman with a d*ck an ugly man?"
Attachments
Screenshot_20230205-024804_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230205-024804_Brave.jpg (308.86 KiB) Viewed 255 times
Screenshot_20230205-024612_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230205-024612_Brave.jpg (92.82 KiB) Viewed 255 times
Screenshot_20230205-024702_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230205-024702_Brave.jpg (96.48 KiB) Viewed 255 times

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Wow Niemand. Again, where do I bring up New Zealand when I mentioned the first amendment? FWIW, New Zealand had nothing to do with what I was talking about. Clearly, there is a communication breakdown between us. Have a good one.
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on February 5th, 2023, 2:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

SH,
Did someone secretly log on under your name? This doesn’t sound like you - calling names to others, and putting people down for disagreeing with you. Even if Jules is your friend, and in your mind you’re trying to defend her, that shouldn’t make you stoop so low.

I like the forum with the 1 rule as opposed to a long list. Is it that difficult to not engage in ad hominem attacks?