His Great Love For Us!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

His Great Love For Us!

Post by cab »

Last night as I pondered on Jesus’ love, I received what I believe are some beautiful words from Him. I typed them into my phone, hurriedly trying to keep up with what I was understanding…. I felt to share it with you and hopefully it might bless someone’s morning!

“Oh holy redeemer! My dear savior! Thou hast begotten me from the depths of my despair, which is the despair of one who severed ties with you! But oh how thy grace and mercy reaches to me!
You are the giver of the law and of our faith and you fulfilled the law, which is the rod of the straitness of the Way of holiness… yet you walked it, and you know every station perfectly! For you have descended below all, and having conquered all, have ascended to the Most high! Oh see this oh man! That he is not only the greatest among you, but his greatness obtained the keys to this whole earth, for he has ascended above and been given the scepter of righteousness which both lights the way and blazes it, for it is the way he knows perfectly and now he calls out to us that we may partake of His sweet goodness! For he is good, and will guide us along the path until we learn to hearken to his voice for ourselves… Yeah, his holy angels call to us! And He delights in are those who have been saved… He delights in those of his house and sanctuary! He delights in those in whom he has planted the seed of the Word and the Path and in those who have allowed it to sprout and grow within them and then walked after the manner he showed! For His Way is the Way of pure love, which agape love is what has been described to us as charity, the pure love of a Christ, which love and light shines in the midst of the mists of darkness of the heart of the recipient…. like the welcoming home of the Father to the prodigal or the solace of a promised land to those who have long wandered with thirst and hunger in the wilderness…. Oh how great is his love towards us! Please let us be enraptured forever that we too might catch fish (men) for Him! For to catch men unto Him is to throw (instead of a net) the blanket of God’s love over them… and they being lost in the wilderness of obscurity, are found by their Good Father’s love and the good things of His bounteous home!!! For in his abode, there is always a place prepared at the table! But he won’t force us. He calls that we might present ourselves at the gate! Oh then let us, become his trusted servants, and heirs, and make of our hearts a living sacrifice before him! Then, having been converted and changed by His great love, go and search and call after and fish that we might catch them and bring them in!…. For once His fish are caught in His net, they happily forsake all and are released to swim forever in His pure and everlasting waters! Oh to be caught in His great love!!!
Last edited by cab on January 30th, 2023, 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

cab
captain of 1,000

Re: His Great Love For Us!

Post by cab »

Oh course I did slight edits for punctuation and spelling. But other than that, this came straight as one coherent message! 🙏

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

cab wrote: January 30th, 2023, 8:23 am Last night as I pondered on Jesus’ love, I received what I believe are some beautiful words from Him. I typed them into my phone, hurriedly trying to keep up with what I was understanding…. I felt to share it with you and hopefully it might bless someone’s morning!

“Oh holy redeemer! My dear savior! Thou hast begotten me from the depths of my despair, which is the despair of one who severed ties with you! But oh how thy grace and mercy reaches to me!
You are the giver of the law and of our faith and you fulfilled the law, which is the rod of the straitness of the Way of holiness… yet you walked it, and you know every station perfectly! For you have descended below all, and having conquered all, have ascended to the Most high! Oh see this oh man! That he is not only the greatest among you, but his greatness obtained the keys to this whole earth, for he has ascended above and been given the scepter of righteousness which both lights the way and blazes it, for it is the way he knows perfectly and now he calls out to us that we may partake of His sweet goodness! For he is good, and will guide us along the path until we learn to hearken to his voice for ourselves… Yeah, his holy angels call to us! And He delights in are those who have been saved… He delights in those of his house and sanctuary! He delights in those in whom he has planted the seed of the Word and the Path and in those who have allowed it to sprout and grow within them and then walked after the manner he showed! For His Way is the Way of pure love, which agape love is what has been described to us as charity, the pure love of a Christ, which love and light shines in the midst of the mists of darkness of the heart of the recipient…. like the welcoming home of the Father to the prodigal or the solace of a promised land to those who have long wandered with thirst and hunger in the wilderness…. Oh how great is his love towards us! Please let us be enraptured forever that we too might catch fish (men) for Him! For to catch men unto Him is to throw (instead of a net) the blanket of God’s love over them… and they being lost in the wilderness of obscurity, are found by their Good Father’s love and the good things of His bounteous home!!! For in his abode, there is always a place prepared at the table! But he won’t force us. He calls that we might present ourselves at the gate! Oh then let us, become his trusted servants, and heirs, and make of our hearts a living sacrifice before him! Then, having been converted and changed by His great love, go and search and call after and fish that we might catch them and bring them in!…. For once the prepared fish are caught in His net, they will forsake all and come unto His garden! Oh to be caught in His great love!!!“
Pure revelation.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Psalm 151

TheChristian
captain of 100

Post by TheChristian »

Calvary .........

cab
captain of 1,000

Post by cab »

nightlight wrote: January 30th, 2023, 11:02 am Psalm 151
It felt as if my soul was praising as the psalmist did…