ummm..., possibly president monson might have had some elites hermaphrodite associations?!

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

ummm..., possibly president monson might have had some elites hermaphrodite associations?!

Post by sushi_chef »

"Two Phallic stories told by President Monson
03/15/2007 - by hk112358
Two phallic personal anecdotes told by our next Prophet.

While on my mission, Monson visited us and told us a story where he got naked. It has exhibitionism and phallic-size connotations. I was not impressed, and felt the story was totally out of place to tell missionaries, particularly in mixed company.

Here’s the first story, in my recollection. He was pheasant hunting, and when he shot one, it fell into the river. His dog would not go in because of the cold. So Monson stripped off all his clothes, jumped in, and retrieved the “bird”. When got back on shore, he saw two hunters on the skyline of the nearby hill. Bare naked, Monson held up the “bird” called to the hunters said “Ain’t it a beauty!” Then one of the hunters, in a female voice replied, “You must be very proud of yourself!”

Cold water does not make a male particularly proud of his maleness; except for Tom. He must have a very large priesthood “bird”.

Here’s the second story. In a General Priesthood Meeting, 2002 or 2003, Elder Monson gave us a visual. It has masturbation connotations.

“One evening I decided it was time to take a leisurely bath; so I filled the tub with a lot of warm water, and then I peacefully lay down in the tub for a few moments of relaxation. I was lying there just pondering [pounding], when the soapy water reached the level of the overflow drain and began to flow through it. Can you imagine my surprise when, with my eyes focused on that drain, Herman [the pet snake] came swimming out, right for my face? I yelled out to my wife, ‘Frances! Here comes Herman!’ ”

Both stories have a naked male hollering at a clothed female! Lord have mercy.
"
http://www.salamandersociety.com/foyer/ ... assmonson/

"PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA & PRINCE ROGERS NELSON, PURPLE REIGN, THE SECRET ORDER OF THE BLACK SUN AND THE HERMAPHRODITES
As a Jehovah Witness, Prince didn’t vote. Jehovah’s Witnesses (JW) as a New (Dawn) Age Religion do not vote and never get involved in the political process. So, what was Prince’s secret mission inside the peoples’ White House with President Barack Obama, the highest political office of this nation? When God’s Spokesmen governing JW discovered that Prince had developed a secret liaison with President Obama inside the Oval Office, they remained SILENT. Why? Prince’s clandestine relationship with the Highest Public Official in the United States had a great deal to do with his assassination.

PART I

God is Not Dead, Yet. God Just Needs a Sex Change

I say this often. Secret Societies are one of the most serious threats to this form of government, and the peoples’ humanly pursuit of love, peace and happiness. You may believe that what I am about to talk about is that of long lost empires. You may believe that the Secret Cult of Cybele died along with Romans, but you would be wrong. Prince said, “Prophecy is what we all have to go by now.” It’s like Purple Rain and When Doves Cry, you really don’t know what PROPHECY that he is really talking about, because he spoke by a secret society code.

Lucifer represents the Age of Aquarius. Lucifer represents honor and respect for gods of old, as well as PAGAN spiritual heritage.[1] America’s global ILLUMINATI gay agenda has very little to do with civil rights. It is essentially a secret state revival of archaic–barbaric esoteric spirituality and androgynous sexuality led by President Barack Obama and elite Satanic Cabals.

Highly Veiled Satanic Spiritualism has infiltrated the NFL. It have may changed the entire nature of the game. I have little doubt that Cam Newton threw Super Bowl 50 by Evil Design of the secret Infiltration of Black Sun Cults that have infiltrated America’s music and film entertainment industry . In the Gnostic Gospel According to Thomas: “…When you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male, and the female not be female … then shall you enter the Kingdom.” [4] Caravaggio has a deep spiritual and ritual heritage linked to the secret mystery schools of God Pan, Dionysus-Bacchus, and the ancient Hermaphrodite Cults. It is not a coincidence that Von Miller honors him.
“We are convinced that the Order [Freemasonry] is being controlled by some SUN ORDER, after the nature of the ILLUMINATI, if not by that Order itself. We see our edifice…crumbling and covering the ground with ruins, we see the destruction that our hands no longer arrest…a great sect arose, which taking for its motto the good and the happiness of man, worked in the darkness of the conspiracy to make the happiness of humanity a prey for itself. Duke of Brunswick, Grand Master of German Freemasonry, 1794 [14]

The masses had no idea that Barack Obama was the hermaphrodite cyborg that he is. His 2008 campaign slogan was the single word “FORWARD.”[73] They didn’t know that he wasn’t talking about the American People moving forward, but the elite secret societies moving in formation with their agendas to make the happiness of humanity a prey for itself. The idealization of homosexual androgyny being pushed by President Barack Obama across the country and world is a PAGAN archaic spiritual passion, consciousness, and fundamental Satanic ideological commitment that is deeply veiled, hidden and concealed from the public. It is indeed, spiritual warfare, waged against the people that respects no law.

"
https://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/2 ... phrodites/

what caused thought of herma stuff??

this morning read eliz's post ..
"Elder Ulisses Soares.
Post by Elizabeth » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:47 am Thoughts? Opinions of?"
viewtopic.php?t=69464

yes seems elder Soares had some follow-up talk as the lower bottom of totem pole, virture signaling type?!
then saw her avatar .. this time maybe solved that enigma like figure .. elite's hermaphrodite ..?!?!
then kinda recalled sitire site's monson's talk of herman, tried to google ..

:arrow:

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ummm..., possibly president monson might have had some elites hermaphrodite associations?!

Post by Niemand »

Isn't the Salamander Society a satirical website?