Elder Ulisses Soares.

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Elder Ulisses Soares.

Post by Elizabeth »

Thoughts?

Opinions of?

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Elder Ulisses Soares.

Post by Elizabeth »

"The compassionate and personalised ministering of Jesus... demonstrates a perfect model of how we should interact with our neighbour.
The Scriptures have countless examples of how the Saviour, moved by His deep and abiding compassion, interacted with people of His day and helped those who were suffering and those who had “fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.” He extended His merciful hand to those who needed relief from their burdens, both physically and spiritually.
The compassionate attitude of Jesus is rooted in charity, namely, in His pure and perfect love, which is the essence of His atoning sacrifice.
Compassion is a fundamental characteristic of those who strive for sanctification, and this divine quality intertwines with other Christian traits such as mourning with those who mourn and having empathy, mercy, and kindness.
The expression of compassion for others is, in fact, the essence of the gospel of Jesus Christ and a marked evidence of our Spiritual and emotional closeness to the Saviour.
Furthermore, it shows the level of influence He has on our way of life and demonstrates the magnitude of our Spirits."

Elder Ulisses Soares

silverado
captain of 100

Re: Elder Ulisses Soares.

Post by silverado »

He seems like a nice person.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Elder Ulisses Soares.

Post by Niemand »

I find many of these people indistinguishable and barely watch conference these days. I wish I could say more. I have no real feelings about Soares himself.

Some evidence one way or another may change that.