I’m going to wait

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

I’m going to wait

Post by BeNotDeceived »

I really have no choice.❗️

Do you. :?:

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Re: I’m going to wait

Post by simpleton »

Well, if you started your own church, you didn't wait.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

simpleton wrote: January 28th, 2023, 1:39 pm Well, if you started your own church, you didn't wait.
Sure that’s one less thing I’ll have to wait for.

What are you waiting for. :?:

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 28th, 2023, 1:33 pm I really have no choice.❗️

Sometimes that be the case. I've learned through hard experiences that you can't force things to be. They come in to being in their time. If we try to set the appointment to have a particular action done arbitrarily (and that be any time not within God's timing) the result will not be good. Might be beneficial. Might make you a million dollars but that isn't the definition of Good.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Valo wrote: January 28th, 2023, 1:46 pm

Sometimes that be the case. I've learned through hard experiences that you can't force things to be. They come in to being in their time. If we try to set the appointment to have a particular action done arbitrarily (and that be any time not within God's timing) the result will not be good. Might be beneficial. Might make you a million dollars but that isn't the definition of Good.

We can stop waiting on things as we do them.

When you do something

You no longer have to wait to do something

So do something

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 28th, 2023, 2:26 pm
Valo wrote: January 28th, 2023, 1:46 pm

We can stop waiting on things as we do them.

When you do something

You no longer have to wait to do something

So do something
😉

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 28th, 2023, 1:41 pm
simpleton wrote: January 28th, 2023, 1:39 pm Well, if you started your own church, you didn't wait.

:D :D :D....

Waiting on the Lord is what we should be doing, patiently.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

simpleton wrote: January 28th, 2023, 2:44 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 28th, 2023, 1:41 pm

:D :D :D....

Waiting on the Lord is what we should be doing, patiently.
Maybe ye missed Him and ye are waiting in vain?

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

What exactly is this thread about, or is BND simply bored?

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

BeNotDeceived wrote: What are you waiting for. :?:
New scripture to come forth and/or other specific prophecies in the Book of Mormon to occur

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

gruden2.0 wrote: January 28th, 2023, 8:00 pm What exactly is this thread about, or is BND simply bored?
Bro is extra stimulated because now Valo and Finrock joined the mikeites

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

nightlight wrote: January 28th, 2023, 8:31 pm
gruden2.0 wrote: January 28th, 2023, 8:00 pm What exactly is this thread about, or is BND simply bored?
I've been a Mikeite my whole life.

But you don't really know what you are saying, which of course I know that, and if I were to share with you that people who put others down do it because they are insecure, you'd probably ignore it anyway.

Putting others down and mocking them cannot be justified in Christ Jesus that much is a fact so we know you didn't get inspired by the Holy Spirit to come here and use your brother for your entertainment.

What makes you feel so insecure that you need to mock something you don't comprehend? Jealousy? is another motivation for putting other people down. Or feeling inferior?

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

What the heck are the mikeites?

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Durzan wrote: January 28th, 2023, 9:22 pm
What the heck are the mikeites?
It is a term used to speak down to others. It's a form of attacking a person personally. He isn't being kind or nice or endearing.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Valo wrote: January 28th, 2023, 9:17 pm

But you don't really know what you are saying, which of course I know that, and if I were to share with you that people who put others down do it because they are insecure, you'd probably ignore it anyway.

Putting others down and mocking them cannot be justified in Christ Jesus that much is a fact so we know you didn't get inspired by the Holy Spirit to come here and use your brother for your entertainment.

What makes you feel so insecure that you need to mock something you don't comprehend? Jealousy? is another motivation for putting other people down. Or feeling inferior?

Bro.....it's what you are. I'm not mocking you. I think you're wrong.....but that shouldn't get you defensive

You follow Mike. You are a mikeite. It is what it is. Your feelings are your own

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

nightlight wrote: January 28th, 2023, 9:31 pm

Bro.....it's what you are. I'm not mocking you. I think you're wrong.....but that shouldn't get you defensive

You follow Mike. You are a mikeite. It is what it is. Your feelings are your own
I follow Christ. My name is Michael.

You are not hurting my feelings. You are mocking and I am stating a fact and trying to help you to repent. And now you are lying.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

People progressing towards truth is exciting.❗️

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Nightlight, sometimes we haven’t seen eye-to-eye, but this is not one of those times. ;)

Mikeites 🤣

I searched Michael leader etc…

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Thinker wrote: January 28th, 2023, 11:35 pm
Nightlight, sometimes we haven’t seen eye-to-eye, but this is not one of those times. ;)

Mikeites 🤣

I searched Michael leader etc…
viewtopic.php?p=1344341#p1344341

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Valo wrote: January 28th, 2023, 9:47 pm

You are not hurting my feelings. You are mocking and I am stating a fact and trying to help you to repent. And now you are lying.

1Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

2He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

simpleton wrote: January 29th, 2023, 6:21 am

1Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

I wonder how one does those things on the internet.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Valo wrote: January 29th, 2023, 8:12 am
simpleton wrote: January 29th, 2023, 6:21 am

I wonder how one does those things on the internet.

It says his voice won’t be heard.❗️

Who here has heard him say anything. :?:
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on January 29th, 2023, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Valo is Finrock.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Luke wrote: January 29th, 2023, 8:26 am
Valo is Finrock.
And darknesstolight.