Are You Sure You're Christian? Would You Help? Or Hurt?

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Lucifer
captain of 50

Are You Sure You're Christian? Would You Help? Or Hurt?

Post by Lucifer »

Here is a list of some of the problems that happened in the 7 years the devil raged war on this servant.
This servant is important to GOD and to this earth and to all of you even though you do not believe. You all will hear about this servant later on but not right now. I am healing them from the pain that has caused so much destruction emotionally and mentally that it has take me…GOD…months to heal. Brains that are human brains are harder to heal than if they were in heaven. I am not taking my servant to heaven because they are to stay here first. The devil did so many evil things that I cannot list them all because this war was for 7 years. 7. This servant is so out of it that they need some list to show them WHY AM I SO OUT OF IT? My servant is holy and good so none of these issues come from the fact that they are wicked. They are not wicked, they are good. This servant also is stronger than all of you and can not handle things when they really truly get bad, not like you when you lose a brother or sister or your spouse and they die or you divorce you get upset a little but not much compared to this person. My soldiers are ready to take any action on a devil for they are not allowed anylonger to bother this person with magic or evil. Devils must stay away from this person from now on. WE WON THE WAR. HOWEVER THIS SERVANT IS SO HURT THAT IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED.
You never feel depressed like this person has felt before. You would kill yourself if you felt it and you would not survive. My servant has had many issues emotionally because of devils. Devils created a person who said “I am used to feeling bad it’s fine.” This sounds fine because most of you have had depression that is eh…not so bad but kind of. THIS IS NOT THAT DEPRESSION. THIS DEPRESSION IS SO BAD THAT IF YOU FELT IT YOU WOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE GUN WITHIN 2 HOURS. You would not survive. How bad does it feel? It is hard to explain how someone feels and have people understand but this servant has had worse depression than all of you and has had worse pain than all of you and they still don’t kill themselves.
I don’t care if you lost a limb, eyesight or got burned in fire, I don’t care if you lost a loved one recently or even lost your marriage or money or house and you are on the streets, I don’t care if you’re starving to death or in war torn areas YOUR LIFE IS NOT AS BAD AS THIS SERVANTS EVER. This servant is making a bold claim but this claim is true, they are having a worse time on this earth than YOU. YOU DON’T HURT COMPARED TO THIS PERSON.
I do not want to make people hate this servant however you’ll probably hate this person very much after I say this. YOUR PAIN IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS SERVANT’S. NOTHING. You do not understand pain like this person does. You might have lost something in life that was big even and you still do not get close to knowing pain. People in Hell know about this pain because they torture people down in hell with it. However, most people in hell do not get tortured, only certain people do.

This life is living in Hell on earth except they are not dead and can’t die. Somewhat the same scenario that they have in hell however, they stop after about 5 months if they’re really not interested anymore but sometimes a year goes by and they stop. This person has had torture mentally so bad that they cannot function at this point. They are like a zombie but writing what GOD KNOWS ABOUT THIS. They go through worse than what they do in HELL. They torture people to practice. However, this servant was the last servant so they tortured this servant as if it was their last resort. EVERYDAY. My servant has a good explanation of what it is They say it’s like the most terrible or most hard part of a movie and you never get a break and sit down you’re jumping away at bombs every second and you don’t get rest until the bombs stop going off. You don’t get to sit down you don’t get to breathe you get harmed including the bombs. And on top of it it’s the scariest part of the movie and you don’t get to breathe until it’s over and it’s not over for years.
This is a good example to help people visualize what is going on mentally and emotionally however another example which might help even more is this:
Think of a person who is in the depths of Hell where Satan reigns and they are alone all by themselves and they cannot do anything but stand there in front of satan and say “GO AWAY SATAN!” and he laughs because this is his world. Then you say “GET OUT OF HERE GO AWAY!” and you get nervous because he’s not leaving. You are his now. You get to have some interesting things happen to you in front of him. It’s like he loves to torture you. He puts you in a cage and they stab you in the cage all day every day and you heal and then die again and again and he laughs and you scream from Hell “GET ME OUT OF HERE!” and you say “where’s God?” and my servant instead of having what you would do which is “SCREAM AT GOD AND SAY YOU LEFT ME HERE! HOW DARE YOU!” my servant believed I was helping a little everyday. They were tortured all their life and no they are not fine because of it. You think it’s okay to have torture? Well lets keep going shall we? Well they scream at you and say “YOU ARE EVIL BECOME EVIL!” and their magic makes you think you’re bad, but usually it would just kill you. MY SERVANT IS STRONGER THAN YOU. This is a scenario that is hopeless if GOD DOES NOT HELP. This main character cannot get out of the cell because of some smart idea, they can’t get out because of someone who saves them. THEY ARE STUCK FOREVER IN THIS CELL AND THEY TORTURE THIS PERSON TO DEATH. You are not hurting compared to this person ever. You are not tortured with the devil, the devil doesn’t even care about you. You don’t have a devil and an angel at your side saying GO THIS WAY! THE ANGEL SAYS and GO THAT WAY SAYS THE DEVIL! You don’t get that because you’re wicked, I don’t send angels to wicked people and wicked people are not interesting to the devil usually.
My servant could not get out and I am mad at all people who know this persons issue and they say “oh just schizophrenic” and then they say “I’ll help right now, but whatever after that.” Did you realize this person was being raped? Did you know that this person is not healing well because of YOU? If you knew about this you should have helped every day.

My servant is so out of it that I will write at least 16 different problems to help them understand their situation.
1. They were attacked, raped, tortured and harmed immensely everyday for 7 years. This battle is the last battle and it is GONE and they are SAVED BY GOD. You don’t get to know why this person went through what they did, but they know and they are happy about it. They are very hurt because of all of this. Most women who are raped they are usually the reason it happens, then there’s the rare person who has a man randomly harm them. These women usually have to do something to make this person think about it, it’s not clothing but it does involve looking good, most men are not animals but some men do this because they want it that bad with that person. So most rape is the woman fault. MOST. NOT ALL. Some people have so much bad luck that they end up dead after rape this is because the man cannot have the woman speak about it, and they get in even deeper trouble. Rape is not usually something people want, but some women like men who are a little more forceful but then they say “HE RAPED ME!” and so most women do not experience horror rape. Most women are wicked and are strange about their rape. You would be surprised to find out that if you asked a woman if they were raped they would say “YES, MY BOYFRIEND DID THIS TO ME.” And it’s not true. Most women who are raped lie about it. Then there’s a few who don’t and they were kind of the reason it happened, and then there’s the rare woman who was randomly raped by an evil man. This is because most people who are evil don’t want to rape someone they want to keep going with being naughty so they don’t rape, but an evil man here and there is possible. My servant had 10 men around her constantly and whenever she sat down they jumped on her and raped her. Sometimes it was less men like 5 or 6 but most of the time 10 of them who were some of the strongest in HELL came after this person. How can you get raped by a demon? They have no body. THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE FOR A VERY GOOD REASON, BUT THAT IS NOT GOING TO BE DISCUSSED HERE. Most women would die before they get out of this issue. It’s not pleasant if you’re wondering it’s torture to not be able to sit down and relax for 7 years. Also you cannot ever know if you’re going to not have sleep that night or for a few nights in a row because they want it all that night. They want something so horrendous I will not speak of it. These men raped this woman everyday. EVERYDAY EVERYNIGHT AND INTO THE MORNING DID THEY DO IT. THIS IS SO EVIL AND SO WRONG AND MOST PEOPLE NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT THEY JUST SAY “OH I’LL HELP YOU.” AND IT KEEPS GOING BECAUSE THEY DON’T HELP IN THE END. How would it feel to be chained up on a bed with no clothing and torture devices around you and men taking their turn until you pass out on the bed because of lack of sleep. HOW WOULD THAT BE FOR YOU? HOW LONG WOULD YOU LAST? HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK THIS PERSON HAS GONE THROUGH? NOTHING? FAKE? MUST BE IN THEIR HEAD? EVEN THOUGH IT’S NOT IN THEIR HEAD, HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE SOMEONE TO THEMSELVES IF YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS PROBLEM? This servant had over thousands of rapes in that time period. THOUSANDS. Most sex trafficked victims are somewhat similar but actually never have the amount of rape that this person has had. Most people do not understand this servant and what is going on. How would it feel to never sit, to never relax and never be okay? IT’S SCARY. This is the worst problem that this earth has ever seen and all Christians who helped this person only once will be renown for their lack of help to this person. Most people will cry out and say “I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!” and most of them would be lying, but some might not be too much compared to what was happening. This servant could not sleep properly after a year, they could not function mentally either and they thought they were fine. They could not eat properly and do things properly because they were out of it. They were set up to fail. If you knew this person in real life and helped and knew about this issue and said I’M SORRY…OH WELL. You are wicked and I do not like you. This servant has had so many issues that this is all I will tell you but this issue is the hardest battle anyone has ever had on this earth and experience here. No other person has had it worse. Not even people like apostles who lost their limbs or were killed in a horrendous manner. This is the worst.

I will not list more than this. You already do not believe how dare you do that to a sex trafficked woman. This woman is alive however and doing well compared to what happened this servant of mine will make huge progress in this church we are building because of my power.

This servant is beaten to a bloody pulp so many times that it is not even recognizable anymore. If you think you are good after hearing this and not helping this person you are wicked beyond belief and you need to know that so you can stop being the way you are.

Amen