❝Spike proteins invade all major organs, induce hyperaccelerated cellular aging prompting shorter lifespan❞

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝Spike proteins invade all major organs, induce hyperaccelerated cellular aging prompting shorter lifespan❞

Post by sushi_chef »

"01/25/2023 /
Spike proteins associated with the Covid-19 virus and mRNA vaccines could be causing accelerated degradation of cells in the human body, causing organs to biologically age more rapidly and bring on early death.
“The Wizard is indeed behind the curtain,” the researcher explained. “We are seeing a 26-year-old die. But that 26-year-old has the organs of a 96-year-old. No surprise in rapid cancers, neurodegeneration or sudden cardiac death – for a 96-year-old.”

“I believe the Spike Protein is acting as a Progeria Drug – delivered via the Endothelium to all organs,” Chesnut surmised.

“I don’t know, yet, what to do. I am deeply saddened, and numb. No matter what evidence or hypothesis is presented – the band plays on…”

“And it is playing a funeral march,” he concluded.
"
https://chemicalviolence.com/2023-01-25 ... rgans.html
"spike protein" premature aging
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22spike+prot ... =h_&ia=web

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"01/26/2023
Official Data shows Germany recorded just under 1 million deaths between week 1 and week 49 of 2022. This sadly resulted in the country suffering over 102k excess deaths.

(Article republished from Expose-News.com)

This represents a 276% increase on the number of excess deaths recorded in the year 2020, which was the alleged height of the Covid-19 pandemic, and prior to the emergency use authorisation of Covid-19 injections.

Does this prove that the COVID Vaccinated did go on to develop Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome as predicted in an official report published by the ‘Robert Koch Institut?

Unfortunately, the evidence strongly suggests this is the case.

Pfizer lied, causing fully vaccinated Germans to develop Covid-19 vaccine-induced AIDS, which then contributed to 976,838 Germans losing their lives. ..
"
https://chemicalviolence.com/2023-01-26 ... -aids.html
:arrow:

Godislove
captain of 100

Re: ❝Spike proteins invade all major organs, induce hyperaccelerated cellular aging prompting shorter lifespan❞

Post by Godislove »

Okay, so this is so interesting that you posted this!
I've noticed in some people that I believe have taken the jag that some seem to have aged rapidly over the past couple of years....I've even thought about posting to see if anyone else had noticed this as a possible side effect because I hadn't really seen anything come up about it.
Has anyone else noticed this? Rapid aging?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: ❝Spike proteins invade all major organs, induce hyperaccelerated cellular aging prompting shorter lifespan❞

Post by Silver Pie »

Interesting thought.

With all the weird blood clotting, maybe the cells don't get the nutrition they need so they die off, mimicking aging?