Overview of Secret Combinations - Get the Kindle book FREE (available through Jan 31, 2023)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
creator
(of the Forum)

Overview of Secret Combinations - Get the Kindle book FREE (available through Jan 31, 2023)

Post by creator »

There's currently a free Amazon Kindle book promotion for:
An Overview of Secret Combinations & Evidence of the Conspiracy Today

Please share with others. This book is intended as an overview or introduction to secret combinations, to make it clear what they are, who they are, how they operate, and what their agenda is. It presents a lot of information in just 101 pages. Even those who are already aware of secret combinations would likely find it interesting.

Topics covered in the book: Why we need to understand evil. What are secret combinations. Secret combinations in the Bible and the Book of Mormon. Secret combinations have existed since Cain. The world is full of secret organizations. The false left-right paradigm. What is our responsibility. The parable of the tower.

It's free if you get it by January 31, 2023.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Overview of Secret Combinations - Get the Kindle book FREE (available through Jan 31, 2023)

Post by Original_Intent »

Thanks for posting this, Brian.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Re: Overview of Secret Combinations - Get the Kindle book FREE (available through Jan 31, 2023)

Post by marc »

Downloaded. Looking forward to reading it.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Between marc's book and this, I have a full weekend of learning ahead of me. Thanks, everyone!

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

This is quick reading. 60 or so pages and the pages are short. Right to the point.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

I am not a fast reader and have been taking breaks to post links and such on social media. I am about halfway thru in an hour. This is incredibly concise without any fluff reading. Very good.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

It is a very good book - highly recommend. And share with your loved ones and friends - perfect for those who can't/won't read thick books on said subject.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

endlessQuestions wrote: January 27th, 2023, 9:41 am Between marc's book and this, I have a full weekend of learning ahead of me. Thanks, everyone!
Mine takes a solid four or five hours of reading if you don't stop to ponder things. It's densely packed so it may require a few sittings. A quiet weekend is enough. I recommend reading the other one first as it only takes about an hour or so to get through.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

marc wrote: January 27th, 2023, 11:15 am
endlessQuestions wrote: January 27th, 2023, 9:41 am Between marc's book and this, I have a full weekend of learning ahead of me. Thanks, everyone!
Mine takes a solid four or five hours of reading if you don't stop to ponder things. It's densely packed so it may require a few sittings. A quiet weekend is enough. I recommend reading the other one first as it only takes about an hour or so to get through.
I'm finding that reading your work definitely takes a significant amount of energy and time.

Which is great. I always feel edified after reading one paragraph and having to stop and really unpack all the implications of what was just put forward.

I just got done reading your chapter about Lincoln, for example, and although I've heard similar arguments before, I found myself putting my phone down over and over and thinking, "wow, what does this really imply?" and then getting lost in thought and prayer for awhile.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

endlessQuestions wrote: January 27th, 2023, 11:22 am
marc wrote: January 27th, 2023, 11:15 am
I'm finding that reading your work definitely takes a significant amount of energy and time.

Which is great. I always feel edified after reading one paragraph and having to stop and really unpack all the implications of what was just put forward.

I just got done reading your chapter about Lincoln, for example, and although I've heard similar arguments before, I found myself putting my phone down over and over and thinking, "wow, what does this really imply?" and then getting lost in thought and prayer for awhile.
The more I went down that rabbit hole, the more I knew I needed to write this book. When I finally published it and made it freely accessible to the public, I heard the Lord say, "well done."

This was a huge undertaking that stretched me well beyond my comfort zone. I am happy you are finding value in reading it.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Was assisting with some other research, and look at this picture of Brigham Young. I don't know the date on it, but he was certainly a proud secret society member, wasn't he?
Brigham+Young+Art+Young.jpg
Brigham+Young+Art+Young.jpg (186.27 KiB) Viewed 141 times
marc, the article talks about Lincoln, so I'm going to include the link in case you're interested:

https://www.andreanolen.com/home/the-mo ... mon-youngs