The End of the Dollar. This is so important!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

The End of the Dollar. This is so important!

Post by Original_Intent »

I know, we have all heard stories about the death of the dollar for years. I keep posting about economics because I feel out financial system is the most pervasive, all-encompassing secret combination in the world. the article linked following the video has some cruucial information which I will also add some quotes from.
And here is the article published this morning and focuses on the dollar losing the "petrodollar" status. This has been reported about a lot in alternative media but very little in the mainstream.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/dolla ... tro-status
The decline of a currency’s world reserve status is often a long process rife with denials. There are numerous economic “experts” out there that have been dismissing any and all warnings of dollar collapse for years. They just don’t get it, or they don’t want to get it. The idea that the US currency could ever be dethroned as the defacto global trade mechanism is impossible in their minds.
It is not impossible, it is inevitable, the only question is when.
One of the key pillars keeping the dollar in place as the world reserve is its petro-status, and this factor is often held up as the reason why the Greenback cannot fail. The other argument is that the dollar is backed by the full force of the US military, and the US military is backed by the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve – In other words, the dollar is backed by…the dollar; it’s a very circular and naive position.
The dollar is just another stepping stone towards their goal of a one-world economy and a one-world currency. They have killed the world reserve status of other currencies in the past, why wouldn’t they do the same to the dollar?
Globalist white papers and essays specifically outline the need for a diminished role for the US currency as well as a decline in the American economy in order to make way for Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) and a new global currency system controlled by the IMF. I warned about this years go, and my position has always been that the derailment of the dollar would likely start with the end of its petro status.
Please read the entire article at the link. This is happening now, this isn't a prediction although the full effects will probably not be apparent for a year or two, probably. Please find ways to prepare for this that will allow you to resist implementation of CBDC/ If we quietly accept CBDC and do not resist it in every possible way (I suggest for one setting up grey market relationships, ignore unconstitutional mandates) we will be taking a giant step towards complete loss of the few freedoms that have not been infringed.

edit to add one more quote
The rise of MBS was backed by the Public Investment Fund (PIF), a fund comprised of trillions of dollars supplied by globalists within Carlyle Group (Bush family, etc.), Goldman Sachs, Blackstone and Blackrock. MBS garnered the favor of the globalists for one specific reason – He openly supported their “Vision For 2030”, a plan for the dismantling of “fossil fuel” based energy and the implementation of carbon controls. Yes, that’s right, the head of Saudi Arabia is backing the eventual end of oil based energy, and part of that includes the end of the dollar as the petro currency.
I don't mean this to be another "the sky is falling" post. But I feel it is critical to wake up and prayerfully consider ways that you can resist what is coming. The video has some suggestions of steps you can take NOW in the latter half of the video. Get out of debt. Withdraw to the extent that you can from the banking system. Shop farmer's markets (I would add build relationships with farmer's markets)

Toto
captain of 1,000

Re: The End of the Dollar. This is so important!

Post by Toto »

I would add All Cash Friday, evolving to All Cash Everyday promoted by Catherine Austin Fitts, in an effort to subdue the move to CBDC's. If the American people fall for the "mark of the beast" CBDC, they can kiss Liberty goodbye! Not to mention the Constitution which is going through the shredder.

When Bill Holter speaks, Toto listens:

"Those dollars are going to come back to the U.S., and that will be a hugely inflationary event."

One Giant Financial STD and Everybody is Infected – Bill Holter
January 25, 2023

Precious metals expert and financial writer Bill Holter said last summer that the Fed rate increases would tank the economy. Everywhere you look you see the economy falling apart. House prices and sales are down. Banks are clocking record losses, vehicle prices are falling and unemployment is rising. The economy has not completely crashed, but it will. When derivatives go, it’s a 48-hour event. Who do you think holds all these derivatives? You’ve got the big banks, all the big brokers, all the big insurance companies and they are all going to go down. It’s like one giant financial STD, and everybody is in bed together and everybody is infected.”

Add to this the announcement from Saudi Arabia that it will now accept payment in currencies other than the U.S. dollar and you have the makings of a destabilizing hyperinflationary catastrophe for America. Those dollars are going to come back to the U.S., and that will be a hugely inflationary event.

https://usawatchdog.com/one-giant-finan ... ll-holter/

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

Original_Intent wrote: January 27th, 2023, 8:49 am I know, we have all heard stories about the death of the dollar for years. I keep posting about economics because I feel out financial system is the most pervasive, all-encompassing secret combination in the world. the article linked following the video has some cruucial information which I will also add some quotes from.
And here is the article published this morning and focuses on the dollar losing the "petrodollar" status. This has been reported about a lot in alternative media but very little in the mainstream.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/dolla ... tro-status
The decline of a currency’s world reserve status is often a long process rife with denials. There are numerous economic “experts” out there that have been dismissing any and all warnings of dollar collapse for years. They just don’t get it, or they don’t want to get it. The idea that the US currency could ever be dethroned as the defacto global trade mechanism is impossible in their minds.
It is not impossible, it is inevitable, the only question is when.
One of the key pillars keeping the dollar in place as the world reserve is its petro-status, and this factor is often held up as the reason why the Greenback cannot fail. The other argument is that the dollar is backed by the full force of the US military, and the US military is backed by the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve – In other words, the dollar is backed by…the dollar; it’s a very circular and naive position.
The dollar is just another stepping stone towards their goal of a one-world economy and a one-world currency. They have killed the world reserve status of other currencies in the past, why wouldn’t they do the same to the dollar?
Globalist white papers and essays specifically outline the need for a diminished role for the US currency as well as a decline in the American economy in order to make way for Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) and a new global currency system controlled by the IMF. I warned about this years go, and my position has always been that the derailment of the dollar would likely start with the end of its petro status.
Please read the entire article at the link. This is happening now, this isn't a prediction although the full effects will probably not be apparent for a year or two, probably. Please find ways to prepare for this that will allow you to resist implementation of CBDC/ If we quietly accept CBDC and do not resist it in every possible way (I suggest for one setting up grey market relationships, ignore unconstitutional mandates) we will be taking a giant step towards complete loss of the few freedoms that have not been infringed.

edit to add one more quote
The rise of MBS was backed by the Public Investment Fund (PIF), a fund comprised of trillions of dollars supplied by globalists within Carlyle Group (Bush family, etc.), Goldman Sachs, Blackstone and Blackrock. MBS garnered the favor of the globalists for one specific reason – He openly supported their “Vision For 2030”, a plan for the dismantling of “fossil fuel” based energy and the implementation of carbon controls. Yes, that’s right, the head of Saudi Arabia is backing the eventual end of oil based energy, and part of that includes the end of the dollar as the petro currency.
I don't mean this to be another "the sky is falling" post. But I feel it is critical to wake up and prayerfully consider ways that you can resist what is coming. The video has some suggestions of steps you can take NOW in the latter half of the video. Get out of debt. Withdraw to the extent that you can from the banking system. Shop farmer's markets (I would add build relationships with farmer's markets)
This became apparent to me when all of the stores claimed that they couldn't take any change (you know, the supposed "change shortage"). This was all happening during the "plandemic" so I doubt most people were even paying attention. Within a few short months, most stores added additional self-checkout stations, but at least half of them wouldn't take cash. When getting fast food during the time, you had to go through the drive-thrus that also wouldn't take cash, it had to be credit/debit cards only.

I suspect that this was all by design to train society to go along with it. Since there was so much fear-mongering being created over Covid, no one really paid attention to what was going on right underneath their noses. Most people don't even realize what is happening.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

All kinds of financial advisors on youtube talking about not just this, but the crash and huge recession coming at the end of February(/beginning of March): interest rate being raised to fast will bankrupt many, stocks crashing, real estate crashing, etc.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

The collapse is coming

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

The dollar will be the last major currency to fall. The Euro and the Yen have to fall first.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Subcomandante wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:22 pm The dollar will be the last major currency to fall. The Euro and the Yen have to fall first.
Yeah, many were saying the USA would be the last to fall, after the E and the Y.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

anonymous91 wrote: January 31st, 2023, 12:09 am Within a few short months, most stores added additional self-checkout stations, but at least half of them wouldn't take cash. When getting fast food during the time, you had to go through the drive-thrus that also wouldn't take cash, it had to be credit/debit cards only.

I suspect that this was all by design to train society to go along with it. Since there was so much fear-mongering being created over Covid, no one really paid attention to what was going on right underneath their noses. Most people don't even realize what is happening.
So true. Walmart now rarely has more than 1 manned checkout open, and I think they put the slowest, rudest, and dumbest employee on it.

Add to this the rewards offered for using a credit card. Costco’s Citi card gives 2% back everywhere and 4% at their gas pumps. A strong incentive to use plastic.