Are You Interested In Hell? Or Heaven?

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Lucifer
captain of 50

Are You Interested In Hell? Or Heaven?

Post by Lucifer »

This servant is never going to try to convince you to believe, it will sound a little like that with this paper that is being written. Most of you do not think you are wicked in a certain way and you need to know that you are among the wicked. You do not get to be a holy good person if you reject this servant. You are not good if you reject period. Many of you are trying to not answer but I would recommend answering so that you get it off your chest. You must say “no I’m fine” and let it be. It’s better than bottling it up and saying “this is incorrect” I would rather that you yell and scream at this servant than to go around spreading lies about them, or making it harder for them to be heard by others. You and your example of not answering is not GODLY or GOOD. It is from the devil.

Now, I am going to state something very seriously about this forum. If people are not careful and are not nice you will find yourself unhappy for a long time after you die. This servant is the holy and good servant. This is not some moses you look at and say “nah, I don’t want to listen” because you are a good person or something. You don’t get to say “this servant is crazy and fake” you get to say YES OR NO to this servant. YES OR NO. You don’t get to say “eh…crazy whatever.” And move on. YES OR NO. It’s not a debate whether this is a servant or not, the debate is DO I WANT TO FOLLOW THEM. You get to say YES OR NO TO THAT. You don’t get to say “eh…crazy person won’t listen to me about calming down.” This is evil to say to my servant “you are nuts you have no spirit and you are wicked.” This if said ever again will be the last time I hear it. You do not get to say NO FAKE SERVANT! WE WANT A REAL SERVANT! You don’t get to say that, you get to say YES OR NO. What is your answer? Reply and see who you are.
Now, if you find yourself very unhappy with life after this life and you somehow got into heaven and somehow found a way to get here without the servant, you will be surprised to know that this servant is not crazy and was telling the truth. However, your opportunity to repent is in THIS LIFE NOT THE NEXT. You do not get to say “I am repenting already” you do not even know what that is, you say “I said sorry and didn’t do it any more” you don’t get to say this about any of the doctrine either of what this servant learns. You don’t get to say “NAH NOT TRUE” you get to say YES OR NO to this. You don’t get to say “nah…bible verse is better. I am not listening to THIS servant I’ll find someone else!” You get to say YES OR NO. Why do you get to only say this? BECAUSE I COMMAND IT TO BE SO. If you do not understand what this means, that just means that you are forced. You don’t get to say “crazy eh, not listening.” Anylonger. You don’t get to say that. You get to say “YES OR NO”
So, what will it be? YES? I hope but usually it’s NO. WHY? BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE OBSESSED WITH THEIR OPINIONS MORE THAN FINDING TRUTH.

This servant is not able to know what it means when I say YES OR NO, but all of you will understand and you will say in your own way yes or no to this. You cannot stand at the judgement bar and say “I AM GOOD I TRIED TO FIND THE SERVANT!” and you rejected this servant. You are wicked if this happens. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EVEN GET TO A JUDGEMENT BAR IN THE END BECAUSE YOU ARE IN HELL FOR NOT REPENTING. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO HELL? DO YOU LIKE IT? IT WILL HURT MORE THAN YOU THINK. DOES HELL EXIST? OH YES BUT WHY GO THERE IF YOU CAN REPENT AND BE IN HEAVEN? HEAVEN IS NOT FOR WICKED PEOPLE WHO REJECT MY TRUE SERVANT. JOSEPH SMITH JR IS LIKE THIS SERVANT SO THIS SERVANT IS HOLY AND GOOD LIKE HIM.

This is all I need to say to this forum AMEN