Can you say Depopulation

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Lineman1012
captain of 100

Re: Can you say Depopulation

Post by Lineman1012 »

Thinker wrote: January 28th, 2023, 11:19 pm
Subcomandante wrote: January 27th, 2023, 10:38 pm Well if the vaccines were depopulating the Earth they are doing a pretty pathetic job at that.

Remember, I am supposed to be dead in six months and change!
A lot of people got saline, maybe you did too.
Or it takes 3 to 5 years for it to really kick in. If we use 19 January 2021, the date RMN set the example of eating the biscuit, we have just completed 2 full years. Which means as bad as the death toll has been, we ain’t seen nothing yet!

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

harakim wrote: January 27th, 2023, 11:33 pm
Niemand wrote: January 27th, 2023, 2:56 am Why does no one mention the obvious elephant in the room? Automation.

Billions of angry, unemployed people vs a few thousand superrich in their compounds. Some say this will happen by 2050, if not earlier.

It's not good odds and they know it. That's why they're preparing and fighting back. Everything from accountancy to zoo keeping is becoming automated. It is only a matter of time.
Rest assured knowing gads are so poor at managing projects and also at working, they will squander the opportunity. They have been trying to automate things for so long but are doing such a poor job. If they were capable of doing it, it would be done by now.
Ever hear of the Atlas robot? It's here but hasn't been unleashed yet!

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Lineman1012 wrote: January 29th, 2023, 8:17 am
Subcomandante wrote: January 27th, 2023, 10:38 pm Well if the vaccines were depopulating the Earth they are doing a pretty pathetic job at that.

Or it takes 3 to 5 years for it to really kick in. If we use 19 January 2021, the date RMN set the example of eating the biscuit, we have just completed 2 full years. Which means as bad as the death toll has been, we ain’t seen nothing yet!
Edward Dowd posted his latest actuarial data, from actuaries at life insurance companies. This data records the death and disability claims of people currently employed by firms that provide life and disability insurance as a benefit. Therefore, these people are working age, not retirement age and above, and they are healthy enough to be working (until death or disability put them in another column on the spreadsheet).

He is being told that 3rd quarter 2022 is the same as the 1st and 2nd quarters, about 24% excess deaths, and the figures for the 4th quarter, although not finalized, appear to show an increase over that.

I will update as he gets updates.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

GeeR wrote: January 29th, 2023, 11:03 am
Niemand wrote: January 27th, 2023, 2:56 am Why does no one mention the obvious elephant in the room? Automation.

Billions of angry, unemployed people vs a few thousand superrich in their compounds. Some say this will happen by 2050, if not earlier.

It's not good odds and they know it. That's why they're preparing and fighting back. Everything from accountancy to zoo keeping is becoming automated. It is only a matter of time.
Rest assured knowing gads are so poor at managing projects and also at working, they will squander the opportunity. They have been trying to automate things for so long but are doing such a poor job. If they were capable of doing it, it would be done by now.
The Atlas robot makes soldiers obsolete
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3RIHnK0_NE

Have you heard of slaughterbots?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR91F3tp6eQ

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I am hoping and praying that that's what my daughter got (she was required to get it as a health care worker). I'm also hoping that she is now working in a different field, one that doesn't require the kill shot (she was talking about quitting her job).

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

In this interview with Dr. Tau Braun, former FBI, he said you haven’t seen the die off yet. Through the mRNA, our bodies are essentially producing a copy of venom. The disease isn’t a respiratory virus, its envenomation, and that they can use aerosolized venoms in the future to trigger the die off. Those who got shot and are exposed to aerosolized venoms, their lungs are going to turn into pulmonary fibrosis and they’re going to die.

https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/the- ... -133562071

They can’t genocide everybody all at once. That would expose their position and people could avoid getting shot. But I think the reality is they have six ways to Sunday to get these peptides in us before they go for the big die off. Not everybody who got shot are dead yet. Those who have been shot need to get on their knees and ask for help. Same for those who haven’t.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

What is your evidence for the above statement?

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

GeeR wrote: January 29th, 2023, 11:03 am

Oh, I know about Atlas. I have no doubt they will have some incredibly simple vulnerabilities like flash lights or hoses or cattle grates. Not only that, but they will require charging frequently and will be easy to find via the EMP signature.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

The COVID Pandemic and the mRNA Vaccine: What Is the Truth? Dr. Russell L. Blaylock
By Dr. Russell Blaylock
Global Research, January 31, 2023
First published May 1st, 2022

He examined all manufactured vaccines—Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson (Janssen), etc. He found that among every 200 batches of the vaccine from Pfizer and other makers, one batch of the 200 was found to be over 50x more deadly than vaccines batches from other lots. The other vaccine lots (batches) were also causing deaths and disabilities, but nowhere near to this extent. These deadly batches should have appeared randomly among all “vaccines” if it was an unintentional event. However, he found that 5% of the vaccines were responsible for 90% of the serious adverse events, including deaths. The incidence of deaths and serious complications among these “hot lots” varied from over 1000% to several thousand percent higher than comparable safer lots. If you think this was by accident—think again. This is not the first time “hot lots” were, in my opinion, purposefully manufactured and sent across the nation—usually vaccines designed for children. In one such scandal, “hot lots” of a vaccine ended up all in one state and the damage immediately became evident. What was the manufacture’s response? It wasn’t to remove the deadly batches of the vaccine. He ordered his company to scatter the hot lots across the nation so that authorities would not see the obvious deadly effect.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-upd ... th/5779037

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

No surprise here for Nelson's church -

https://www.axios.com/local/salt-lake-c ... e-coverage

Jan 30, 2023
LDS church employees can now get birth control coverage

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Subcomandante wrote: January 30th, 2023, 4:08 am

I too am supposed to be dead by now as are all the members of my immediate family. In fact, I do not know of a single person who died from complications of the vaccines or even had any side effects other than a sore arm for a day. Boy they sure did give out a lot of saline shots!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

gkearney wrote: January 31st, 2023, 11:27 am I too am supposed to be dead by now as are all the members of my immediate family. In fact, I do not know of a single person who died from complications of the vaccines or even had any side effects other than a sore arm for a day. Boy they sure did give out a lot of saline shots!
I do. Woman in her forties who died of a pulmonary embolism within two weeks of getting hers. Her husband who got his around the same time was also hospitalised and seriously sick. There are other people I knew who have died, including one from our ward in unclear circumstances (I thought it would have been distasteful for me to quiz her family on what exactly happened.)

My goddaughter's grandfather (who has effectively raised her) also got a clot on the lung shortly after getting his, and acknowledges it was a side effect, but keeps getting boosters and now has kidney cancer.

During restrictions, I had to take a note of who was coming into the building, due to government rules. People would tell me who was feeling sick or what their experiences were. There were numerous examples. Dozens in fact. Unlike you, some of those sore arms lasted two or three weeks, far, far longer than one would expect for a normal shot. (With few exceptions.) Some people I know also had notable side effects but never told their doctors. Some said "it was for the best", despite feeling sick weeks or even months later.

Since our ward has hundreds of members I was able to get an excellent sample of what was happening. Every time someone tells me my information is "anecdotal" or starts whittering on about "correlation is not causation", I can point to the fact my sample size is as large as some of those used in scientific studies and consists of a wide range of socio-economic classes and age groups.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Lineman1012 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 10:07 pm Think of a child born this year,

They won’t have many friends to play with and their school classes will be small.

When it comes time for marriage their choices will be very limited especially after everyone takes their blood test along with a fertility test.
Yep…
Worried about my son and newlywed wife having kids. Both very into science studies, and both got jabbed. Maybe even boosted.

I might have no grandkids, or handicapped ones…

When my son completed his mission in Columbia, he got a letter from missionary department saying because of Zika, he should refrain from trying for kids for at least a year. Kinda weird they told him post mission, and not before.

He didn’t marry till two plus years after mission anyway, but still, it smacks of HQ holding relevant info until after mission. (And relying on science that a year after exposure to mosquitoes carrying Zika is enough time to overcome bites while in the mission).

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Niemand wrote: January 31st, 2023, 12:11 pm
gkearney wrote: January 31st, 2023, 11:27 am I too am supposed to be dead by now as are all the members of my immediate family. In fact, I do not know of a single person who died from complications of the vaccines or even had any side effects other than a sore arm for a day. Boy they sure did give out a lot of saline shots!
I do. Woman in her forties who died of a pulmonary embolism within two weeks of getting hers. Her husband who got his around the same time was also hospitalised and seriously sick. There are other people I knew who have died, including one from our ward in unclear circumstances (I thought it would have been distasteful for me to quiz her family on what exactly happened.)

My goddaughter's grandfather (who has effectively raised her) also got a clot on the lung shortly after getting his, and acknowledges it was a side effect, but keeps getting boosters and now has kidney cancer.

During restrictions, I had to take a note of who was coming into the building, due to government rules. People would tell me who was feeling sick or what their experiences were. There were numerous examples. Dozens in fact. Unlike you, some of those sore arms lasted two or three weeks, far, far longer than one would expect for a normal shot. (With few exceptions.) Some people I know also had notable side effects but never told their doctors. Some said "it was for the best", despite feeling sick weeks or even months later.

Since our ward has hundreds of members I was able to get an excellent sample of what was happening. Every time someone tells me my information is "anecdotal" or starts whittering on about "correlation is not causation", I can point to the fact my sample size is as large as some of those used in scientific studies and consists of a wide range of socio-economic classes and age groups.
So then we have the question as to why some people know multiple such cases, such as yourself, and others know none, such as myself. It is simply not possible that every single member of my extended family ALL got saline shots. So we need to figure out why this is happening.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

gkearney wrote: January 31st, 2023, 11:27 am

I too am supposed to be dead by now as are all the members of my immediate family. In fact, I do not know of a single person who died from complications of the vaccines or even had any side effects other than a sore arm for a day. Boy they sure did give out a lot of saline shots!
Well, obviously the quality control was pretty wacky.
Moderna had never produced a human consumable pharmaceutical that didn’t have problems. Their track record is less than horrific.

Of the five manufacturers of Covid vaccines, J&J is tied to blood clots, Moderna to sudden adult death syndrome (usually heart attacks). Astrozenica is tied to blood clots too.

Not all five “vaccines” were available everywhere. Often only two, were dosed in areas.

Statistically, speaking. Your area might have been the equivalent of winning the powerball…

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

gkearney wrote: January 31st, 2023, 12:22 pm

So then we have the question as to why some people know multiple such cases, such as yourself, and others know none, such as myself. It is simply not possible that every single member of my extended family ALL got saline shots. So we need to figure out why this is happening.
Well i can give you one answer. We had AstraZeneca/Oxford here in the UK, and that seems to have been by far the nastiest. My goddaughter's grandfather got AZ initially, got a severe reaction (pulmonary embolism) but seems to have had far fewer problems with some of the other varieties. He is a supporter of the shots, and he thinks AZ was developed too quickly.

I was lined up to have AZ (you don't get a choice here), but turned it down. AZ has been banned/barred from certain other countries including (if memory serves me rightly) Hungary and Canada.

Other shots do have seious issues, but AstraZeneca seems to have been by far the worst. It was reported on early in the press amazingly.

Like I say, the most obvious problem is that many people either don't tell others (including doctors!), or friends especially if those problems involve the bowels or private parts. (Menstrual trouble is apparently very common with this. Women don't tend to go round shouting about it.) One of my friends got blood coming out of his backside – as I found out accidentally – and I had to nag him to go and see the doctor about that. He did go and see the doctor but never bothered to mention he had received his shot a week or two before so no potential link up was ever made.
Last edited by Niemand on January 31st, 2023, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

JK4Woods wrote: January 31st, 2023, 12:24 pm
Moderna had never produced a human consumable pharmaceutical that didn’t have problems. Their track record is less than horrific.

Of the five manufacturers of Covid vaccines, J&J is tied to blood clots, Moderna to sudden adult death syndrome (usually heart attacks). Astrozenica is tied to blood clots too.

Not all five “vaccines” were available everywhere. Often only two, were dosed in areas.

Statistically, speaking. Your area might have been the equivalent of winning the powerball…

That might be the case except that I managed to get four different vaccines and the bosters over the course of three years. I got the Russian Sputnik V while in Europe (Latvia), then I got the Johnson And Johnson in Arizona, then Moderna and finally the Phizer ones here in Kansas. It's like I won the Powerball four times in a row unless I am on some sort of secret, "don't give the Kearney's the real vaccine" list or something.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

gkearney wrote: January 31st, 2023, 12:35 pm
JK4Woods wrote: January 31st, 2023, 12:24 pm

That might be the case except that I managed to get four different vaccines and the bosters over the course of three years. I got the Russian Sputnik V while in Europe (Latvia), then I got the Johnson And Johnson in Arizona, then Moderna and finally the Phizer ones here in Kansas. It's like I won the Powerball four times in a row unless I am on some sort of secret, "don't give the Kearney's the real vaccine" list or something.
Well you have, kind of, twice:
* No AstraZeneca for you.
* Sputnik seems to have been one of the least bad ones along with Sinopharm.

My suspicion is that the initial doses rolled out were probably the worst, and that there has been some kind of low level discussion with manufacturers to iron out some issues since then.

Other potential factors:
* Genetics. Some groups seem worse affected than others.
* Blood groups. From what I've heard AB is the worst to have, and possibly RH-. AB isn't common in these parts.
* Environmental. Maybe you've hit the jackpot in this respect. Could be diet, drinking water, climate, vitamins and a whole host of things.
* Pre-existing immunity. If mRNA works in the way some say it does then immune people may be less affected.

Best case scenario – these were developed too quickly without proper testing.

Worst case... let's not go there.

Senkyoshi
captain of 50

Post by Senkyoshi »

Same. Me, my wife, all of my grown children and their spouses, my elderly parents, my 5 siblings and their spouses, most of their children. I could go on. We all have had two shots and at least one booster. Other than my 87-year-old mother having a headache for a few days, there have been no side effects and certainly no deaths. Not even any hospitalizations. There must have been a lot of that saline!

cwass
captain of 100

Post by cwass »

Senkyoshi wrote: January 31st, 2023, 1:30 pm
Same. Me, my wife, all of my grown children and their spouses, my elderly parents, my 5 siblings and their spouses, most of their children. I could go on. We all have had two shots and at least one booster. Other than my 87-year-old mother having a headache for a few days, there have been no side effects and certainly no deaths. Not even any hospitalizations. There must have been a lot of that saline!
Consider yourself blessed, so far. I have more personal stories from work and my personal life than I care to share. I can't explain why some are injured/killed and some are not but I do warn those I love not to get any further shots. One 21 year old person told me after her myocarditis diagnosis that she wishes someone would have warned her about the dangers of the shot. I feel a responsibility to warn you about further shots. I'm fine if you think I'm stupid.

I pray for all of us.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Any of you live near (or far) from 5G towers…??

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

JK4Woods wrote: January 31st, 2023, 3:22 pm Any of you live near (or far) from 5G towers…??

They're all over the town we live in - especially the schools. Another reason I can't wait to move to the country in a couple months.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

cwass wrote: January 31st, 2023, 3:05 pm I pray for all of us.
I do too. I have seen good people hurt by this and do not wish harm on anyone here (including the folk on the other side of this debate.)

One of the greatest side effects of this whole horrorshow has been to set the masses on one another. Evil people must be laughing at that.

Part of me wishes this whole thing would go away and that I would wake up to find it was a bad dream. I also realise that under slightly different circumstances I may have had the shot(s) myself. I am convinced now thst I made the right choice, but at one point I may have made the other one.

My biggest concern were the so called "vaccine passports". Those are set to make a comeback. Tony Blair is pushing them. They are Satanic.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230131-231153_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230131-231153_Brave.jpg (200.44 KiB) Viewed 345 times

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

gkearney wrote: January 31st, 2023, 12:22 pm

One factor not mentioned yet is potency of the shot. From my research I have come to the understanding that the real effects of the shot aren’t supposed to kick in until 3 to 5 years from the date of injection. What we’ve seen so far is just a prelude to what’s coming. I set 19 January 2021, the date Pres. Nelson rolled up his sleeve, as the real kickoff date to get this thing rolling.

Knowing and feeling this way I try to make every moment count with those whom I know that bit the apple, especially those in my own family. We need to make every interaction a memory filled with love.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Look it up yourself & you’ll find MANY reports of saline shots instead of experimental Covid shots…