Can you say Depopulation

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Lineman1012
captain of 100

Can you say Depopulation

Post by Lineman1012 »

I’m afraid the long term consequences of the jab will be a lot less people living on this planet from here on out. In fact the birth rate is starting to decline and its decent will pick up speed.

See https://thenewamerican.com/data-shows- ... 96dec3af4b

This is the result of the “safe and effective” jab.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Can you say Depopulation

Post by Fred »

Lineman1012 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 9:41 pm I’m afraid the long term consequences of the jab will be a lot less people living on this planet from here on out. In fact the birth rate is starting to decline and its decent will pick up speed.

RMN might be famous for killing more people than any war in history. Maybe they will put it on his headstone.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Think of a child born this year,

They won’t have many friends to play with and their school classes will be small.

When it comes time for marriage their choices will be very limited especially after everyone takes their blood test along with a fertility test.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Lineman1012 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 10:07 pm Think of a child born this year,

They won’t have many friends to play with and their school classes will be small.

When it comes time for marriage their choices will be very limited especially after everyone takes their blood test along with a fertility test.
Hopefully, it's the teachers that die and not the students. Only insane parents allowed their children to get the death shot.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Lineman1012 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 9:41 pm I’m afraid the long term consequences of the jab will be a lot less people living on this planet from here on out. In fact the birth rate is starting to decline and its decent will pick up speed.

Yes but this isn't all the jab. Modernity wrought a society where marriage is happening less and even beyond that, men on average are having less intercourse than previous decades. We don't live in a babylonian system that produces a healthy middle class. We don't live in a Babylonian system that encourages and nurtures strong marriages. We don't live in a babylonian system that produces strong men and women of noble heart. We live in a very fast-food quality for everything Babylonian system and that has taken a toll on marriage, strong marriages, relationships in general and production of babies

The first Babylonian system portrayed in King Nebuchadnezzar's dream was symbolized as gold which we take to be something of high value. I guess we can only interpret where we find ourselves on that statue, but if the common interpretation is true, we live in a Babylonian system that is portrayed as being made up of clay with iron mixed into it. How beautiful was that original Babylonian kingdom? To be represented as gold while the world around us is possibly represented by clay and iron. I know it was Babylonian but I think it may have been beautiful for part of it's era at least.

Lineman1012 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 10:07 pm

These things are already happening, but yes, they will be worse for children born today, as you put it.
Last edited by BuriedTartaria on January 26th, 2023, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

Fred wrote: January 26th, 2023, 10:55 pm
Lineman1012 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 10:07 pm Think of a child born this year,

Hopefully, it's the teachers that die and not the students. Only insane parents allowed their children to get the death shot.
The problem is many of the students, especially high schoolers, are getting the jab so they can compete in sports, dance team, and the like. If they do not get the jab, they can't travel to other districts or states to compete....which in some instances reduces advancements or scholarships. In one family, one of our grandchildren has received the jab and one refuses it. The parents are letting them decide for themselves. My input on the matter is not asked for, neither is it desired. Not much I can do.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

mtmom wrote: January 26th, 2023, 11:23 pm

The problem is many of the students, especially high schoolers, are getting the jab so they can compete in sports, dance team, and the like. If they do not get the jab, they can't travel to other districts or states to compete....which in some instances reduces advancements or scholarships. In one family, one of our grandchildren has received the jab and one refuses it. The parents are letting them decide for themselves. My input on the matter is not asked for, neither is it desired. Not much I can do.
I had one nephew that went on a mission to Chile and a few months later the church wanted him to get the jab. He refused and he ended up in Arizona to finish out his mission. I was very proud of him and told him so. But there are a lot of missionaries, both elders and sisters, that have been jabbed! What happens when 30% of them are sterile?

What do you think happens when 30% of the young people across the world are sterile? That alone will crash the population count. There will be more houses available than people to live in them. Construction will be a thing of the past as society won’t need anything built. No more stores, schools, churches, will be needed because there will be nobody to use them. It’s crazy to think about.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Why does no one mention the obvious elephant in the room? Automation.

Billions of angry, unemployed people vs a few thousand superrich in their compounds. Some say this will happen by 2050, if not earlier.

It's not good odds and they know it. That's why they're preparing and fighting back. Everything from accountancy to zoo keeping is becoming automated. It is only a matter of time.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

BuriedTartaria wrote: January 26th, 2023, 11:13 pm The first Babylonian system portrayed in King Nebuchadnezzar's dream was symbolized as gold which we take to be something of high value. I guess we can only interpret where we find ourselves on that statue, but if the common interpretation is true, we live in a Babylonian system that is portrayed as being made up of clay with iron mixed into it. How beautiful was that original Babylonian kingdom? To be represented as gold while the world around us is possibly represented by clay and iron. I know it was Babylonian but I think it may have been beautiful for part of it's era at least.
The thing about clay and iron is that they aren't cohesive. They don't stick together. You've got something that cannot be united.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

oh it's effective alright .

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

mtmom wrote: January 26th, 2023, 11:23 pm

Oh, that sure is too bad. Like it's to die for. Literally.

We teach our children the best we can. Hopefully, they do likewise.

I was able to give two of my grandchildren the ability to identify evil. The other three, I didn't click with. On two of them, it shows. We can only do what we can do. If our kids are crappy parents, oh well.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Lineman1012 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 11:57 pm What happens when 30% of them are sterile?
Or spontaneously suffer from cardiovascular issues.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: January 27th, 2023, 10:12 pm
Lineman1012 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 11:57 pm What happens when 30% of them are sterile?
Yes, but the bottom line is the population count is dropping fast and won’t stop falling for many years. We are only at the very beginning of this decline.

Hang on with both hands.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Well if the vaccines were depopulating the Earth they are doing a pretty pathetic job at that.

Remember, I am supposed to be dead in six months and change!

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

These are the Deagel prediction numbers...by country for the year 2025.

Note the decimation of the west and European countries.

Yes, this was planned...all of it.

https://web.archive.org/web/20191230163 ... P&ord=DESC

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Deaths are up 9% in the UK from 2019 to 2022. https://www.bbc.com/news/health-64209221

The stringy stuff that is causing blood clots takes a while to kill.

Some of the shots were placebos so subcomandante may have got lucky. But I wouldn't bet the farm on it. When the sub learns to read, he will discover the mortician reports of the stringy stuff that restricts blood flow. The stringy stuff did not exist before 2019.

Eyes that see and ears that hear are required.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Lineman1012 wrote: January 27th, 2023, 10:28 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: January 27th, 2023, 10:12 pm
Yes, but the bottom line is the population count is dropping fast and won’t stop falling for many years. We are only at the very beginning of this decline.

Hang on with both hands.
True. I’m no help there either, lol. One day.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Niemand wrote: January 27th, 2023, 2:56 am Why does no one mention the obvious elephant in the room? Automation.

Billions of angry, unemployed people vs a few thousand superrich in their compounds. Some say this will happen by 2050, if not earlier.

It's not good odds and they know it. That's why they're preparing and fighting back. Everything from accountancy to zoo keeping is becoming automated. It is only a matter of time.
Rest assured knowing gads are so poor at managing projects and also at working, they will squander the opportunity. They have been trying to automate things for so long but are doing such a poor job. If they were capable of doing it, it would be done by now.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

harakim wrote: January 27th, 2023, 11:33 pm
Niemand wrote: January 27th, 2023, 2:56 am Why does no one mention the obvious elephant in the room? Automation.

Rest assured knowing gads are so poor at managing projects and also at working, they will squander the opportunity. They have been trying to automate things for so long but are doing such a poor job. If they were capable of doing it, it would be done by now.
A lot of it is already done. With this Chat GPT thing, the work of writers is at risk.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

The Red Pill wrote: January 27th, 2023, 10:49 pm These are the Deagel prediction numbers...by country for the year 2025.

Here is one paragraph out of that report

The key element to understand the process that the USA will enter in the upcoming decade is migration. In the past, specially in the 20th century, the key factor that allowed the USA to rise to its colossus status was immigration with the benefits of a demographic expansion supporting the credit expansion and the brain drain from the rest of the world benefiting the States. The collapse of the Western financial system will wipe out the standard of living of its population while ending ponzi schemes such as the stock exchange and the pension funds. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States. This unseen situation for the States will develop itself in a cascade pattern with unprecedented and devastating effects for the economy. Jobs offshoring will surely end with many American Corporations relocating overseas thus becoming foreign Corporations!!!! We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia while migration to Europe - suffering a similar illness - won't be relevant. Nevertheless the death toll will be horrible. Take into account that the Soviet Union's population was poorer than the Americans nowadays or even then. The ex-Soviets suffered during the following struggle in the 1990s with a significant death toll and the loss of national pride. Might we say "Twice the pride, double the fall"? Nope. The American standard of living is one of the highest, far more than double of the Soviets while having added a services economy that will be gone along with the financial system. When pensioners see their retirement disappear in front of their eyes and there are no servicing jobs you can imagine what is going to happen next. At least younger people can migrate. Never in human history were so many elders among the population. In past centuries people were lucky to get to their 30s or 40s. The American downfall is set to be far worse than the Soviet Union's one. A confluence of crisis with a devastating result.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred wrote: January 27th, 2023, 11:00 pm Deaths are up 9% in the UK from 2019 to 2022. https://www.bbc.com/news/health-64209221
That is a twisted article and tries to pin it on Covid.

"Finally, figures up to June 2022 looking at deaths from all causes show unvaccinated people were more likely to die than vaccinated people."

What they neglect to mention here is that the official definition of "unvaccinated" includes people who have had previous Covid jabs (but not the latest booster) and also people who have died within two or three weeks of having one. So of those "unvaccinated" many of them have had previous shots.

I also reject the notion that these are "vaccines" but that is another matter.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Niemand wrote: January 28th, 2023, 2:03 am
harakim wrote: January 27th, 2023, 11:33 pm

A lot of it is already done. With this Chat GPT thing, the work of writers is at risk.
It will definitely gradually put writers who make generic articles, like marketing information, out of work. And soon, Google will find a way to identify those and de-rank them. As for actual information that teaches valuable things in a way a human can understand, I doubt this is going to be that good. I doubt it will work well as new technologies unfold. However, if it does, oh well.

In addition to creating this software, they have to maintain it, which involves building computer parts, which involves generating electricity, all of which involves mining, etcetera. If any part of that automation fails, the whole thing breaks down and the timer starts ticking. If they don't fix it before a critical mass of parts fail, the whole system will collapse. It's quite fragile and the only thing keeping it together is that we have humans who can identify and fix problems using their intelligence, which computers will never have.

I still think they could get there, but it would take a hundred years. I think the worst case for us in this regard is that they THINK they have done it and they decide to kill everyone off. It won't work out for them, but it also won't work out for us.

Think about any corporate job you've had. The people at the top make stupid decrees and the only thing holding it together is the people at the bottom doing what needs to be done without being instructed, recognized or even assisted. The managers think they can manage, but only a layer of humans at the bottom can prevent them from failing. Even when their ideas are good, they don't know how to implement them. They only work with humans, who can take incomplete and inaccurate instructions and reason about what was actually meant and how to do it. Computers can't do that and they won't be able to any time soon.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Lineman1012 wrote: January 28th, 2023, 2:21 am
The Red Pill wrote: January 27th, 2023, 10:49 pm These are the Deagel prediction numbers...by country for the year 2025.

Here is one paragraph out of that report

The key element to understand the process that the USA will enter in the upcoming decade is migration. In the past, specially in the 20th century, the key factor that allowed the USA to rise to its colossus status was immigration with the benefits of a demographic expansion supporting the credit expansion and the brain drain from the rest of the world benefiting the States. The collapse of the Western financial system will wipe out the standard of living of its population while ending ponzi schemes such as the stock exchange and the pension funds. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States. This unseen situation for the States will develop itself in a cascade pattern with unprecedented and devastating effects for the economy. Jobs offshoring will surely end with many American Corporations relocating overseas thus becoming foreign Corporations!!!! We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia while migration to Europe - suffering a similar illness - won't be relevant. Nevertheless the death toll will be horrible. Take into account that the Soviet Union's population was poorer than the Americans nowadays or even then. The ex-Soviets suffered during the following struggle in the 1990s with a significant death toll and the loss of national pride. Might we say "Twice the pride, double the fall"? Nope. The American standard of living is one of the highest, far more than double of the Soviets while having added a services economy that will be gone along with the financial system. When pensioners see their retirement disappear in front of their eyes and there are no servicing jobs you can imagine what is going to happen next. At least younger people can migrate. Never in human history were so many elders among the population. In past centuries people were lucky to get to their 30s or 40s. The American downfall is set to be far worse than the Soviet Union's one. A confluence of crisis with a devastating result.
Russia had lost a lot of it's pride under the Czars and even more under the communist system because they were not represented in either. Most Americans still have a lot of pride in America and the constitution. Also, many Americans have seen this coming and are ready for or even welcome the collapse of the old order and will see it as an improvement. I would say probably half to two-thirds of Americans fit into the sociological box he puts the soviets into. They will have a hard time. The others won't have as hard of a time unless they are intentionally attacked. However, that would be the end of globalist power in the United States unless they hit very hard and very fast in response.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Fred wrote: January 26th, 2023, 10:55 pm... Only insane parents allowed their children to get the death shot.
“Insane” is right, bordering on abusive because they’re gambling with their children’s lives.

Even if this shot proved to be 100% saline unlike whatever lesser percentage it is, NOBODY KNEW WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES WOULD BE, long term. Absolutely NO longitudinal studies. Insane.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Subcomandante wrote: January 27th, 2023, 10:38 pm Well if the vaccines were depopulating the Earth they are doing a pretty pathetic job at that.

Remember, I am supposed to be dead in six months and change!
A lot of people got saline, maybe you did too.