ARE YOU READY FOR THE SERVANT?

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Lucifer
captain of 50

ARE YOU READY FOR THE SERVANT?

Post by Lucifer »

Hello everyone, my name is Emily and I am a servant. I am not ever trying to make people angry with me and I am trying to save everyone on this forum from HELL and DEATH BY FIRE. I am not trying to convince people anymore but I am going to say “this is true that I am the servant” I am not going through terrible things just to live and do nothing with my life, I am living so that GOD IS PLEASED and that I AM CONSIDERED HOLY STILL and also that I AM GOING TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM HELL WITH THE INFORMATION I HAVE. It’s hard to watch everyone who wants a servant to reject me in certain ways, to argue or just have people disagree. I am so surprised that this forum which speaks of a Davidic servant is rejecting an actual servant. I am sad about it and frustrated a bit because I AM THE SERVANT, and I can’t make you believe no matter what I do. However, I will be hosting meetings and I will be helping people learn the gospel that is not taught in the bible or book of Mormon. I will be hosting these, I would love for people to come to this soon, I do not know when this will be but if you’d like to come let me know. Most people on here are trying to help me. Please don’t do that. Just try to understand that I’m a servant and if you disagree that’s fine at this point. I don’t have scripture yet, I just found out I’m the servant. I am not in this for fame, money or power, but I will have fame, money and power. I will not be taking any money from anyone however, but GOD will provide for me. I am not here for people to listen to my opinion, they already don’t listen even when I have a good opinion. I am here for saving people from hell. No one knows the proper way to do repentance, it’s sad to watch people say “I HAVE REPENTED” basically by their answers. Most people do not understand in my opinion but if they did I don’t know what they would do at this point because I have had plenty of monstrous experiences from people who claim to be good, or okay or normal and then turn on me. They turn into monsters. So I don’t know if it’s me or you that don’t understand if your good but most of the time I think most people are fine, however, I’ve found out that they are not and they argue too much with me about it.
I am speaking for myself at this point to show people that I am not just some random person online who is claiming the stupidest most incredibly outrageous claim ever. How can I do that and go to sleep? Well, I sleep well because it’s TRUE.
I am surprised that people think I lie or that I am not the servant, I AM THE SERVANT. However, why claim something so outrageous and stupid if you truly are not the servant? I mean you would have to be perfect to people in certain ways that make sense to them so that you can be the servant. I am not sure what they are but it makes sense sort of. I am still not sure what people want from a servant. Do you want truth? LIES? Do you want something interesting like more gospel on heaven and the celestial kingdom or top kingdom? Is there something you need and I am not giving it to you? I am so confused that you are trying to “HELP ME” so that I stop. THIS IS WEIRD OK? WEIRD PEOPLE DO THAT STOP IT.

What if I were the servant? WHAT IF?! I say things like this to make people wonder if they are understanding the correct idea I’m saying to them. I am trying to tell you I’m the servant but you still don’t get it for some reason. So I don’t try to help people understand at this point, I am the servant get over it.

This servant says an angel, is good and holy.

I don’t want you to burn. Why do you not even care to wonder if I am the servant? I am screaming at the top of my lungs REPENT! And everyone says “eh…whatever” or something bizarre to me like “you need help I’m trying to help you be better or something” I expect these answers from evil or wicked well…very wicked people. You expect those answers from people who don’t believe in GOD or in PROPHETS or whatever else they don’t believe in, but from Christians who believe there’s a servant? WOW….this surprises me too much that I hate it. How can you convince anyone at this point? I don’t know but I will have success God says. How can I convince anyone if they don’t believe in a servant coming to save them? It’s harder in my mind for me to help these people sometimes more than if they believed in a servant. You make absolutely no sense.

How on earth are you going to tell if someone is a servant at this point? I have shared plenty of doctrine and other ideas that God has given to test all of you. NONE HAVE EVEN ASKED “HOW DO I REPENT?” you just sit there and laugh or mock like wicked people would, or you do something creepy like “How can I help you feel better?” and they who say things like this end up putting people into creepy hospitals to shoot them with injections because of their beliefs.
Now I will speak says an angel.

If you don’t believe you will be burned why? Because you did not repent. You don’t know why you don’t know how to repent, but I will say this, plenty of evil people love the bible because of what it does to Christians. Arguments everywhere, and everyone is stupid about it. On top of it they don’t share the real message of scriptures and what they should say about repentance. THEY DO TEACH THE REAL REPENTANCE.

Most of you are confusing my servant too much at this point, what doctrine don’t they understand maybe I can share doctrine that will convince them! The servant wonders a lot. If you knew this person you would kill them or you would harm them somehow, why? Because you don’t want a servant you want some leader that is interesting, not the true leader, but the false one. DO YOU WANT A TRUE LEADER OR NOT? You better start thinking about that. Do I want someone who is a good leader or a bad leader? If you feel awkward about the answer, you are wicked because of the actual desire you have for a bad servant. You want MOSES, but you don’t want the real moses you want some sort of idea like him but powerful and mighty and good with words and terrible for the evil around you, but not really someone who is good. You want someone like yourself sometimes but more powerful. You want someone who is not really a servant, but a servant sort of. That’s why my servant is confused with you, you sort of want one, sort of. You want someone who is mighty with YOUR OPINION. You don’t want someone who contradicts your opinion you don’t.
How are you going to find someone with exactly the same opinion as you who is a servant? Servants don’t have bad opinions, most people do somewhere have a bad opinion. How on earth are you going to understand this servant is real? Well if you read their scripture and reject them after that you are just very wicked and know it, but if you read the scriptures that will come soon and agree with them, you will need to apologize to this servant before you can repent. You don’t get away with not believing in the beginning and then get a free ride to repentance without apologizing. If you are this person which most of you won’t be, you will be wicked and you will know it by now, so this is a warning, If you know this person do not share anything about them. If you know anything about them leave them alone. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ARGUMENTS WITH THIS PERSON PLEASE.

OK. NOW. How far along are we on scripture? Not even one scripture is written down. My servant does know a few stories about NEPHI who is actually named JOHN and he is not called NEPHI. Nephi was harmed badly but this servant is harmed more than all and We just got done with healing the pain in this person so we are not happy at this point with any of you who argue or say things that don’t help.

AMEN

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ARE YOU READY FOR THE SERVANT?

Post by endlessQuestions »

You are outside of your lane, Emily.

You cannot save anyone on this forum from death and hell.

It's not in the plan.

I sincerely hope you'll find your place in the plan, and find some peace in your life.

endless

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

READY

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lucifer wrote: January 26th, 2023, 7:16 pm
This servant says an angel, is good and holy.

AMEN
An example of a message in God’s name:❗️
SJR3t2 wrote: January 31st, 2023, 9:03 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 29th, 2023, 12:54 pm C = 3 month
R = 18 day
I = 9 minute
S = 19 hour
T = 20 year

That is when an earthquake

landed Moroni’s Instrument as

seen from the opposite side of the planet.

A day and time can thus be seen to represent his name. ❗️
Moroni doesn't speak or read English and didn't say Christ which is Greek, he used the Hebrew word for Messiah.
And the failure to recognize it. :(

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Re: READY

Post by SJR3t2 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 1st, 2023, 7:07 pm
R = 18 day
I = 9 minute
S = 19 hour
T = 20 year

Moroni doesn't speak or read English and didn't say Christ which is Greek, he used the Hebrew word for Messiah.
Sorry you only spoke in coded language that is not scriptural I don't understand what you tried to say.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Have you repented, Emily?

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Lucifer wrote: January 26th, 2023, 7:16 pm Hello everyone, my name is Emily…
Is this the same Emily who used to post by Emily?
Spoiler
If so, or if you like to play tennis too & come back up north, let me know.

And Emily, I’m glad you’re alive & kicking. I was a bit worried about you - hadn’t heard from you for a while etc.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

SJR3t2 wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 9:07 am
R = 18 day
I = 9 minute
S = 19 hour
T = 20 year

Sorry you only spoke in coded language that is not scriptural I don't understand what you tried to say.

Is Berisheet biblical. :?:

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 3:23 pm

How is that related to what is at hand?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

SJR3t2 wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 10:19 pm

Hebrew letters represent symbols and numerical values.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 10:40 pm
SJR3t2 wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 10:19 pm

Hebrew letters represent symbols and numerical values.
Yes they do, but people claim they mean things that they actually do not. It's easy to bring up a general statement as such, it's quite another to prove specifics.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

SJR3t2 wrote: February 4th, 2023, 8:46 am
Yes they do, but people claim they mean things that they actually do not. It's easy to bring up a general statement as such, it's quite another to prove specifics.
So true, so let’s keep things simple.❗️

Can it be any more simple that that. :?:

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 4th, 2023, 9:26 am

Lets dig into the specifics.

I advise all to go on to perfection, and SEARCH DEEPER and DEEPER into the MYSTERIES of GODLINESS.
Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, page 364

Much more on that here https://seekingyhwh.org/2019/01/30/catc ... nderstand/

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

SJR3t2 wrote: February 4th, 2023, 10:36 pm

I advise all to go on to perfection, and SEARCH DEEPER and DEEPER into the MYSTERIES of GODLINESS.

An important specific the name of Christ or Crist prevents.

The absence of deception is assured.❗️

Crist skips silent letter H as per GBNG and CBNC tuple word games.

Valo also discovered it to be an old world spelling. 8-)

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 5th, 2023, 2:01 am

Christ is Greek / Hellenistic, Messiah is Israel / Hebrew.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 5th, 2023, 2:01 am

To bad Moroni didn't teach Joseph Smith how to spell right lol ...