The Damar Hamlin Story

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

The Damar Hamlin Story

Post by Being There »

Damar Hamlin is officially Tiffany Dover the sequel after sloppy propaganda display during Bengals at Bills game
January 24, 2023 admin

https://thecovidblog.com/2023/01/24/dam ... ills-game/

Jason
Master of Puppets

Re: The Damar Hamlin Story

Post by Jason »

Being There wrote: January 26th, 2023, 4:48 pm Damar Hamlin is officially Tiffany Dover the sequel after sloppy propaganda display during Bengals at Bills game
January 24, 2023 admin

...lot's of media pressure on that one! He got his last booster December 26th....

...by the way...Tiffany is still alive and mostly well...doesn't look in the best of health...but certainly not dead either...
Last edited by Jason on January 26th, 2023, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

If you got proof he's alive... Make an account and post it here please.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Jason wrote: January 26th, 2023, 6:49 pm ...by the way...Tiffany is still alive and mostly well...doesn't look in the best of health...but certainly not dead either...

Link?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 6:50 pm If you got proof he's alive... Make an account and post it here please.
I didn't say anything about him being alive or not alive...

Brain dead at around the 10 min mark...from what I saw he had CPR for around 9 min...no idea and don't know anything beyond that...

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

FreedomJess
captain of 100

Post by FreedomJess »

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRsj85yT/

What’s interesting to me is that the church sent Elder Anderson out to squash any conspiracy that he could really be dead.
Or maybe the bad guys that the church answers to gave them an assignment... to make sure the obedient members don’t spread conspiracies. Because they know that once the Mormons hear their leaders speak, there is no question it is the truth.

But he did it in a round about way by talking about prayer and coming together.
I don’t agree with these exmo tik toks, how they like to find every fault with the church.

I see this as purely a way to convince people he is still alive.

It’s kind of weird to see an NFL player’s picture on a big screen during an apostle’s face to face. I just don’t see this happening 20 years ago... even 10 years ago.

Once you see the church’s alignment with the dark overlords, it all makes perfect sense.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

FreedomJess wrote: January 26th, 2023, 10:57 pm https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRsj85yT/

What’s interesting to me is that the church sent Elder Anderson out to squash any conspiracy that he could really be dead.
Or maybe the bad guys that the church answers to gave them an assignment... to make sure the obedient members don’t spread conspiracies. Because they know that once the Mormons hear their leaders speak, there is no question it is the truth.

I don’t agree with these exmo tik toks, how they like to find every fault with the church.

It’s kind of weird to see an NFL player’s picture on a big screen during an apostle’s face to face. I just don’t see this happening 20 years ago... even 10 years ago.

Once you see the church’s alignment with the dark overlords, it all makes perfect sense.
What the hell did I just watch? Holy crap, damage control at its finest. This is what the church does best. Deflect, deflect, deflect. Smoke and mirrors. “Hey, looky over there… what’s going on…” as the pastor gropes your child.

I saw someone post a screenshot of their sacrament meeting right after Hamlin collapsed. They were showing a youtube video of a doctor explaining away the rarity of this type of heart attack. This was an attempt to squash any S&E claims of the jab. Brainwashed lemmings.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Jason wrote: January 26th, 2023, 6:52 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 6:50 pm If you got proof he's alive... Make an account and post it here please.

Brain dead at around the 10 min mark...from what I saw he had CPR for around 9 min...no idea and don't know anything beyond that...
This post wasn't directed at you.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

If he's alive, why not just show a video of him without all of the covert, cover up, hoodies, mask, glasses....

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

FreedomJess wrote: January 26th, 2023, 10:57 pm https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRsj85yT/

I smell assignment.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 27th, 2023, 10:04 am
Jason wrote: January 26th, 2023, 6:52 pm

This post wasn't directed at you.
Thanks for the clarification!

He got his last booster on Dec 26th....under 2 weeks so it won't count!

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Who came up with any BS about Damar not being alive? BTW there is a long discussion on how they were working on him and he wasn't dead for 9 minutes. Someone is spewing brown runny stuff on this thread. I have followed this very closely after all I'm a Bills fan. And yes, I think his shot may have contributed to his condition but this is not same as the nurse. He was hit in the chest, pretty hard, not sitting in a chair getting vaxed. Silly and stupid comparison that gets in the way of any factual search to see if the vax had some impact. Like I said I think it did. Most Dr's will not look into it. That is sad and wrong, but so is these stupid statements above that make as large of giant leaps of logic as the Dr's denials.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

TheDuke wrote: January 27th, 2023, 6:36 pm Who came up with any BS about Damar not being alive? BTW there is a long discussion on how they were working on him and he wasn't dead for 9 minutes. Someone is spewing brown runny stuff on this thread. I have followed this very closely after all I'm a Bills fan. And yes, I think his shot may have contributed to his condition but this is not same as the nurse. He was hit in the chest, pretty hard, not sitting in a chair getting vaxed. Silly and stupid comparison that gets in the way of any factual search to see if the vax had some impact. Like I said I think it did. Most Dr's will not look into it. That is sad and wrong, but so is these stupid statements above that make as large of giant leaps of logic as the Dr's denials.
Hi Duke, I'm assuming you have proof he's alive?

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Yes, I saw him in a locker room interview and discussion and at the (terrible) second Bills vs. Bengals game. Did you not see the pre-game festivities? In the end it was the only good part, unless you're a Bengals fan of course.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

TheDuke wrote: January 27th, 2023, 6:44 pm Yes, I saw him in a locker room interview and discussion and at the (terrible) second Bills vs. Bengals game. Did you not see the pre-game festivities? In the end it was the only good part, unless you're a Bengals fan of course.
Sorry, Duke.. I don't watch sportsball. Do you have a link handy to this interview?

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Jason wrote: January 26th, 2023, 6:49 pm
Being There wrote: January 26th, 2023, 4:48 pm Damar Hamlin is officially Tiffany Dover the sequel after sloppy propaganda display during Bengals at Bills game
January 24, 2023 admin

...lot's of media pressure on that one! He got his last booster December 26th....

...by the way...Tiffany is still alive and mostly well...doesn't look in the best of health...but certainly not dead either...
do you have any other new info. about Tiffany being alive since this post I posted 2 years ago ?

Re: CHECK THIS OUT ! Watch what may happen to you after you get the jab- this happens live!
viewtopic.php?p=1092986&hilit=Tiffany+Dover#p1092986
SPIRIT wrote: December 24th, 2020, 9:15 am Nurse Tiffany Dover Vaccination Death Cover-up! Nurse Kaitlin Kaufman Murdered by Vaccine Mafia! ROCKWATCH!Source:
https://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/202 ... 62304.html

Monday, December 21, 2020 11:48

This Incredible Story was Penned by Jim Stone, please share before it is Taken Down. To Paraphrase, the COVID-19 Death Scam has Twisted to New Proportions of Psycosis and Murder. The Flu Shot is Crippling People, the COVID-19 Vaccine Killed Nurse Tiffany Dover, the MSM launched a Deep Fake Cover Story, Nurse Kaitlin Kaufman has been Murdered, and the Vaccine Mafia is coming after Tiffany Dover’s Family- With Needles!!
“If LOTS of people get wiped out by the flu shot, and only 1 percent of 25 percent report it, how freaking bad does the Corona vax have to be to get THREE WHOLE PERCENT of the population to report it? Obviously bad enough to have LOTS of people dropping dead, just like nurse Tiffany Dover who fell out live on TV, with no updates to her condition other than a possible hoax obituary, and obvious trolls saying she’s OK. Maybe Snopes debunked it too, and who would trust the MSM other than an intellectual drooler?
Here is the official MSM cover story for her passing out:
“After recovering from fainting, she explained that she has a condition called Vasovagal Syncope, which makes her faint whenever she feels pain, sees needles, feels intense heat, stands for too long or is dehydrated. She did not explain why she volunteered to get the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine live on TV despite her condition.
HERE IS MY RESPONSE TO THAT:

If you want to play the public, BAFFLE THEM WITH BS and then put a BIG NAME on it. Oh gosh, she has “Vasovagal Syncope”. GET THIS: THE HEAD NURSE, THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE AT A MAJOR HOSPITAL, HAS A CONDITION THAT CAUSES HER TO FAINT WHEN SHE SEES NEEDLES.
THAT’S RIGHT: THE HEAD NURSE FAINTS WHEN SHE SEES NEEDLES. THAT’S THE MOST F***ED UP LIE THEY COULD HAVE EVER TOLD TO COVER UP THIS OBVIOUS DEATH.
They claim she went on air explaining this afterward, only she did not. No such video exists anywhere and you can safely bet they’d blow it to the moon if it did exist. They’d be desperate to do ANYTHING, including film her in a hospital bed to prove she’s not dead, because they admitted beforehand this vaccine could put people in bed (so they are covered by that) yet there is NOTHING. They just expect you to believe Snopes and endless TEXT BASED denials. Let’s see her out jogging with today’s paper.
HER FAMILY HAD BETTER WATCH OUT, THEY MIGHT MURDER EVERYONE OUT TO SECOND COUSINS TO COVER THIS UP. That is how communists handle things, whenever something big like this happens and they have to lie, to keep the lie in place they indiscriminately murder everyone they have to. This lie is big enough to take that out to the entire extended families plus friends. Gee, did she have contact tracing turned on? The medical term of the day, if not the decade, defined:
“Vasovagal Syncope” Definition: What left brained totally unthinking communists spew when children are doing damage control, from the think tank! also, this can be an AI error that no one called out and they ran with because an AI might not be wise enough to know a nurse can’t EVER pass out when she sees needles, let alone a HEAD NURSE!

Now there are two cases of the same thing in our immediate circle of association – the first involved the dad of one of the wifes on the other side of the family. He got the flu shot and immediately caught a “cold” which got worse and worse RAPIDLY and within 2 days he was in the hospital diagnosed with Covid. Everyone around him knows it was the shot that did it because he was perfectly fine and down the toilet he went.
Now, a direct friend of Claudia’s got stupid and despite everyone knowing better, got the flu shot and landed in the hospital very soon after, diagnosed with Covid. Claudia is freaked out about this because her work is pushing the Corona vax and everyone there “can’t wait to get it”. And if she tells THAT group there’s something wrong, she’ll immediately be called a nutcase and might end up fired.
Claudia believes they are distributing COVID through the flu shots, and that it is a worse form than before. My thoughts are that though this is possible, the flu shot may have simply been formulated to create such serious reactions this year (at least the ones in Mex) that they can use all the people who were stupid enough to get it to pump up the Covid stats.” Now there are some more Insane Twists to this story that I’d like to Point Out. Kaitland Kaufmann, another Tennessee Nurse, was Gangland Murdered on her way to work in Nashville. They Murdered Anti Vax Leader Brandy Vaugn, and now they are Hitting Anti Vax Nurses! Furthermore I would also like to point out that a New, More Deadly Strain of COVID- 19 has been released by the Serco Corporation in England. This prompted Emmanuel Macron to Halt All Trade with Great Britian. The Rothchild EU Army is about to Starve, an then Crush France!! Let’s Give these Killers some of their Own Medicine!! Here’s more of the Bombshell Intel Drop from Jim Stone!! 6 Links- The Death Wind
http://82.221.129.208/.ux3.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-k-braces ... 1608559291
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/us-news/1 ... d-missing/
https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories...

TIFFANY PONTES DOVER FAINTS IN 17 MINS, DEAD IN 10 HOURS
viewtopic.php?p=1093314&hilit=Tiffany+Dover#p1093314

Post by SPIRIT » December 26th, 2020, 9:30 am
"Many of you already know this or have already seen this video or one like it but I'm putting this one from bitchute
because youtube has taken it down.

NURSE TIFFANY PONTES DOVER gets Pfizer mRNA Vaccine live on TV on Dec. 17, 2020. She becomes dizzy and faints within 17 minutes of the injection, then "likely" dies during the night while sleeping. She was a mother of two, in great health,…
December 25th, 2020.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/as1rvnNFNaQQ/

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: January 27th, 2023, 8:59 pm
Jason wrote: January 26th, 2023, 6:49 pm
January 24, 2023 admin

do you have any other new info. about Tiffany being alive since this post I posted 2 years ago ?

Re: CHECK THIS OUT ! Watch what may happen to you after you get the jab- this happens live!
viewtopic.php?p=1092986&hilit=Tiffany+Dover#p1092986
SPIRIT wrote: December 24th, 2020, 9:15 am Nurse Tiffany Dover Vaccination Death Cover-up! Nurse Kaitlin Kaufman Murdered by Vaccine Mafia! ROCKWATCH!Source:
https://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/202 ... 62304.html

Monday, December 21, 2020 11:48

This Incredible Story was Penned by Jim Stone, please share before it is Taken Down. To Paraphrase, the COVID-19 Death Scam has Twisted to New Proportions of Psycosis and Murder. The Flu Shot is Crippling People, the COVID-19 Vaccine Killed Nurse Tiffany Dover, the MSM launched a Deep Fake Cover Story, Nurse Kaitlin Kaufman has been Murdered, and the Vaccine Mafia is coming after Tiffany Dover’s Family- With Needles!!
“If LOTS of people get wiped out by the flu shot, and only 1 percent of 25 percent report it, how freaking bad does the Corona vax have to be to get THREE WHOLE PERCENT of the population to report it? Obviously bad enough to have LOTS of people dropping dead, just like nurse Tiffany Dover who fell out live on TV, with no updates to her condition other than a possible hoax obituary, and obvious trolls saying she’s OK. Maybe Snopes debunked it too, and who would trust the MSM other than an intellectual drooler?
Here is the official MSM cover story for her passing out:
“After recovering from fainting, she explained that she has a condition called Vasovagal Syncope, which makes her faint whenever she feels pain, sees needles, feels intense heat, stands for too long or is dehydrated. She did not explain why she volunteered to get the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine live on TV despite her condition.
HERE IS MY RESPONSE TO THAT:

If you want to play the public, BAFFLE THEM WITH BS and then put a BIG NAME on it. Oh gosh, she has “Vasovagal Syncope”. GET THIS: THE HEAD NURSE, THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE AT A MAJOR HOSPITAL, HAS A CONDITION THAT CAUSES HER TO FAINT WHEN SHE SEES NEEDLES.
THAT’S RIGHT: THE HEAD NURSE FAINTS WHEN SHE SEES NEEDLES. THAT’S THE MOST F***ED UP LIE THEY COULD HAVE EVER TOLD TO COVER UP THIS OBVIOUS DEATH.
They claim she went on air explaining this afterward, only she did not. No such video exists anywhere and you can safely bet they’d blow it to the moon if it did exist. They’d be desperate to do ANYTHING, including film her in a hospital bed to prove she’s not dead, because they admitted beforehand this vaccine could put people in bed (so they are covered by that) yet there is NOTHING. They just expect you to believe Snopes and endless TEXT BASED denials. Let’s see her out jogging with today’s paper.
HER FAMILY HAD BETTER WATCH OUT, THEY MIGHT MURDER EVERYONE OUT TO SECOND COUSINS TO COVER THIS UP. That is how communists handle things, whenever something big like this happens and they have to lie, to keep the lie in place they indiscriminately murder everyone they have to. This lie is big enough to take that out to the entire extended families plus friends. Gee, did she have contact tracing turned on? The medical term of the day, if not the decade, defined:
“Vasovagal Syncope” Definition: What left brained totally unthinking communists spew when children are doing damage control, from the think tank! also, this can be an AI error that no one called out and they ran with because an AI might not be wise enough to know a nurse can’t EVER pass out when she sees needles, let alone a HEAD NURSE!

Now there are two cases of the same thing in our immediate circle of association – the first involved the dad of one of the wifes on the other side of the family. He got the flu shot and immediately caught a “cold” which got worse and worse RAPIDLY and within 2 days he was in the hospital diagnosed with Covid. Everyone around him knows it was the shot that did it because he was perfectly fine and down the toilet he went.
Now, a direct friend of Claudia’s got stupid and despite everyone knowing better, got the flu shot and landed in the hospital very soon after, diagnosed with Covid. Claudia is freaked out about this because her work is pushing the Corona vax and everyone there “can’t wait to get it”. And if she tells THAT group there’s something wrong, she’ll immediately be called a nutcase and might end up fired.
Claudia believes they are distributing COVID through the flu shots, and that it is a worse form than before. My thoughts are that though this is possible, the flu shot may have simply been formulated to create such serious reactions this year (at least the ones in Mex) that they can use all the people who were stupid enough to get it to pump up the Covid stats.” Now there are some more Insane Twists to this story that I’d like to Point Out. Kaitland Kaufmann, another Tennessee Nurse, was Gangland Murdered on her way to work in Nashville. They Murdered Anti Vax Leader Brandy Vaugn, and now they are Hitting Anti Vax Nurses! Furthermore I would also like to point out that a New, More Deadly Strain of COVID- 19 has been released by the Serco Corporation in England. This prompted Emmanuel Macron to Halt All Trade with Great Britian. The Rothchild EU Army is about to Starve, an then Crush France!! Let’s Give these Killers some of their Own Medicine!! Here’s more of the Bombshell Intel Drop from Jim Stone!! 6 Links- The Death Wind
http://82.221.129.208/.ux3.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-k-braces ... 1608559291
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/us-news/1 ... d-missing/
https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories...

TIFFANY PONTES DOVER FAINTS IN 17 MINS, DEAD IN 10 HOURS
viewtopic.php?p=1093314&hilit=Tiffany+Dover#p1093314

Post by SPIRIT » December 26th, 2020, 9:30 am
"Many of you already know this or have already seen this video or one like it but I'm putting this one from bitchute
because youtube has taken it down.

NURSE TIFFANY PONTES DOVER gets Pfizer mRNA Vaccine live on TV on Dec. 17, 2020. She becomes dizzy and faints within 17 minutes of the injection, then "likely" dies during the night while sleeping. She was a mother of two, in great health,…
December 25th, 2020.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/as1rvnNFNaQQ/
The Death of Tiffany Pontes Dover, pfizer vaccine Dec 17th 2020
https://www.bitchute.com/video/SjvXsERnfaeB/

If there is any verifiable evidence that Tiffany Dover is not dead, we have not been able to find it & assess it.
All four clips of Tiffany Pontes Dover. Perhaps unsurprisingly, we had trouble finding the original vaccination clip & had to employ a report on Dovers collapse to show her being vaccinated. Edit, we have now found the video showing the vaccination day at CHI Memorial on facebook & it's now on our Bitchute - https://www.bitchute.com/video/V6dji3mopbBN/
Clip 1 shows Tiffany Pontes Dover being vaccinated.
Clip 2 shows Tiffany Pontes Dover collapsing whilst talking to media.
Clip 3 shows Tiffany Pontes Dovers return to explain herself.
Clip 4 shows a fake Tiffany Pontes Dover being paraded by CHI Memorial as evidence that she did not die.
Here we have a failed debunk by Reuters who provide several youtube links as evidence, none of which work & even admit to failing to contact Dover through social media. See? "Reuters asked Dover for comment via social media but did not immediately hear back." - https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN29629G
Here we have a failed debunk from IB Times after someone hacked images onto Dovers instagram. IB Times claims Dover explained herself after several days. Not so, Dover returned to the camera's only a short time after her collapse.
IB Times also said, "Although there is no evidence to support the claim that Dover passed away after receiving the COVID-19 jab, there is sufficient proof to confirm that Dover is alive. Amid speculation surrounding Dover's death in December, CHI Memorial Hospital confirmed in a tweet that she was doing fine and working shifts at the hospital. The hospital also followed it up with a video showing Dover with her colleagues in another tweet a couple of days later. Both tweets, however, have since been deleted."
So there's "proof" that Dover is fine but it's all been deleted. Hahaha Helpful! And the reason that CHI Memorial deleted the video they offered as evidence that Dover is not dead is because anyone with an eye half open can see that the person CHI have rolled out to impersonate Tiffany is someone completely different. There's speculation in fact, that the nurse rolled out to pretend to be Tiffany Dover is her friend & ICU colleague Amber Lynn Honea - https://www.ibtimes.sg/tiffany-dover-cr ... ites-55854
See Conan Daily - https://conandaily.com/2020/12/23/tiffa ... tal-nurse/
The IB Times article riddled with flaws seeks to use images uploaded to Dovers instagram as evidence that she is not dead. We suspect hackers have uploaded these images in support of the official narrative. Dover was a prolific instagram poster until her vaccination. Since then only the suspicious images IB Times discusses have gone up. Also, someone else has uploaded an image of Dover being vaccinated, we suspect this is from a vaccine sceptic hacker...
One thing's for certain, Dover has never returned to her facebook account. Final post is just before her vaccination which was on Dec 17th 2020 - https://www.facebook.com/tiffany.dover.520
All four clips are on AN yt & on our Bitchute.
1) The Vaccination -https://youtu.be/hY1I4Ir_hdA
2) The Collapse - https://youtu.be/vQW52Cn_yBI
3) The Explanation - https://youtu.be/_LD_tSKYRL8
4) The Stand-in - https://youtu.be/cWKPeGDFzfw
Alternative Narrative Bitchute, where we often copy video's, upload long video's or re-upload those banned by youtube - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/MiZX5ztxMQJJ/

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

When died Tiffany (Pontes) Dover (better version)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BX8c7dmblraa/

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Why Tiffany Pontes Dover is NOT alive.

Tiffany Pontes Dover IS DEAD and Dustin Dover PHOTO IS FAKE
https://www.bitchute.com/video/LPRhEBi49ATX/

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 27th, 2023, 8:29 pm
TheDuke wrote: January 27th, 2023, 6:44 pm Yes, I saw him in a locker room interview and discussion and at the (terrible) second Bills vs. Bengals game. Did you not see the pre-game festivities? In the end it was the only good part, unless you're a Bengals fan of course.
Sorry, Duke.. I don't watch sportsball. Do you have a link handy to this interview?
No, I have no desire to spend time on it. and if you never saw the game(s) or interviews or him waving the home field flag, etc.... why would you post this obvious false information? Here say from a random website? Just curious.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

TheDuke wrote: January 28th, 2023, 10:42 am
No, I have no desire to spend time on it. and if you never saw the game(s) or interviews or him waving the home field flag, etc.... why would you post this obvious false information? Here say from a random website? Just curious.
I've only seen some guy with sunglasses and a hood over his head. Are these what you're referring to?

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 28th, 2023, 10:56 am
I've only seen some guy with sunglasses and a hood over his head. Are these what you're referring to?
No, there is much more, talking, walking, swinging flag, chanting up his 55 team mates. Talking to TV reporters, etc... But, you're comment about the hoodie, again shows you have no clue what you're talking about. If you had watched any NFL games this year, you would see nearly every injured athlete on the sidelines in a hoodie (Lamar Jackson is a prime example) not sure why they think this is good atire in public, but it seems to be the fashion these days for black athletes not-playing on the field.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

TheDuke wrote: January 28th, 2023, 11:11 am

No, there is much more, talking, walking, swinging flag, chanting up his 55 team mates. Talking to TV reporters, etc... But, you're comment about the hoodie, again shows you have no clue what you're talking about. If you had watched any NFL games this year, you would see nearly every injured athlete on the sidelines in a hoodie (Lamar Jackson is a prime example) not sure why they think this is good atire in public, but it seems to be the fashion these days for black athletes not-playing on the field.
Is this what you're referring to?

https://youtu.be/T7-2QKGMeBI

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 28th, 2023, 11:26 am
TheDuke wrote: January 28th, 2023, 11:11 am

Is this what you're referring to?

https://youtu.be/T7-2QKGMeBI
Hasn't this Niners run into the post season this year been an absolute story for the ages?!! Destiny will not be denied 😍😁 (I'm being funny, I know you don't do sports ball😉😂)