❝Can cancer really be cured with ivermectin and other safe, old treatments?❞ JANUARY 20, 2023 • ( 17 COMMENTS )

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝Can cancer really be cured with ivermectin and other safe, old treatments?❞ JANUARY 20, 2023 • ( 17 COMMENTS )

Post by sushi_chef »

"Ivermectin and other treatments for cancer
JANUARY 20, 2023 • ( 17 COMMENTS )

Researchers and oncologists like Professor Angus Dalgleish are seeing a disturbing proliferation of cancers, in particular following Covid injection.
Can cancer really be cured with ivermectin and other safe, old treatments?
By Dr. Tess Lawrie

Today, I want to focus on what on earth we can do about [the disturbing proliferation of cancers]. To help me, I’m consulting not an oncologist, or a pathologist, but an exceptional woman who became an expert by necessity. She’s called Jane McLelland and her knowledge in this area is worthy of a PhD.

Jane is one of several people I have met in the last three years who are top scientists, just without the long line of initials after their names. Her own Stage IV cancer diagnosis forced her down a path of inquiry and investigation – and this research quite literally saved her life. That was about two decades ago, and she’s been helping others ever since.
Tess Talks: Dr. Tess Lawrie interviews Jane McLelland (1 min)

Off-label, safe drugs are a criminally untapped resource
Jane’s strategy for treating cancer is comprehensive and includes what she calls “four pillars”:
Establish the best diet.
What, when and how to exercise.
Work out the key supplements to block the dominant pathways.
Understand the potential of certain off-label drugs that are having huge success.
Gravity 2
5 days ago
Fantastic information! Wow! thank you The Expose for providing this informative article. I am not surprised that Ivermectin not only clears up Covid symptoms that landed Covid patient Carol Hayes in ICU in LESS than 12 hours, but it also synergistically enabled cancer tumors to be successfully treated that were previous immune to cancer treatment therapies.

Every NHS nurse, matron needs to know about this asap.

As an aside, my husband was ailing with terrible chest cold that had started as a sore throat over the Aug 2020 bank holiday (oddly many others also developed same illness all at once it seems, could that have been triggered by EMF’s?) which then progressed into a full fledge cold, sinus cold and then bronchitis over 2 weeks. He was getting weaker and sicker despite bed rest and chicken soup and paracetamol and lim sip. nothing worked.

He took a tab of ivermectin mid-day Thursday and by Friday afternoon he had recovered enough to be able to walk 4 miles and attend some social gatherings Friday evening. He had made a complete recovery in 24 hours. Without it, he was headed for admission to the hospital.
"
https://expose-news.com/2023/01/20/iver ... /#comments
:arrow: