Former Stake President transitions to female

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Former Stake President transitions to female

Post by EmmaLee »

farmerchick wrote: January 24th, 2023, 8:42 pm
EmmaLee wrote: January 24th, 2023, 12:25 pm He's not a woman - never will be, no matter how many surgeries he gets or hormones he takes. People shouldn't enable this crap by referring to males as "she" or "her".
I agree he isn't a woman and never will be....lol...but what about the visual of him as a woman? I mean it's pretty ( long pause as I choose my words carefully) plain he isn't all that attractive.....as a woman....lol....just sayin.....hideous prolly would have fit better but I'm trying to be generous......

What about it? He's a grotesque caricature of a woman, not an actual woman - and never will be. What more is there to say? Who care's what he looks like - he looks like an idiot begging for attention.

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

Trucker wrote: January 24th, 2023, 12:03 pm He also was Chief Architect for the church.

After leading LDS congregations and designing Mormon temples, this Utah dad is building a new life — as a woman
Despite excommunication, former stake president who used to design temples still believes and still attends church.
https://archive.sltrib.com/article.php? ... type=cmsid

Mormon Stories podcast
Sorry, but that is disgusting. So how does that make his wife feel? Probably that she was not "woman enough, so he will show you how it is done". Or was he envious of his wife so he wanted to be one too? That has got to mess with his family's minds. So sad for them and this trial that he has brought on his family. I believe he is a very selfish man. (Even if his man parts are gone, he is still a man!) Ohhh hate speech... Shame on me. 😋

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

crabman wrote: January 24th, 2023, 3:54 pm I have in-laws that were in his ward when that all went down. They told us all about it, and how awkward and uncomfortable it made everyone. Especially when he started showing up to relief society shortly after having been their stake president.
How unbelievable and awful! Maximum strangeness. So many deranged people popping up all over the landscape.

I wonder if my MB companion, who is a CA, replaced him.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Wolfwoman wrote: January 25th, 2023, 3:30 am
Fred wrote: January 24th, 2023, 5:23 pm
tribrac wrote: January 24th, 2023, 12:15 pm Did the interviewer ask him how he messed up his family, or the faith and lives of members from his stake where he served?
Imagine how Elizabeth Smart felt after being kidnapped, raped many, many times, finally found, and the church treated her like a used can of tomatoes, and just when she is getting back to normal, she finds out her dad thinks he is a girl. That is a messed up set of circumstances.

This behavior should not be encouraged.
Wait- Elizabeth Smart was treated like a used can of tomatoes by the church? I have not heard that.
I didn’t know her dad thought he was a girl either. I thought he ‘just’ said he was gay.
Okay, I was wrong. He is only gay. Whew!

Ciams
captain of 100

Post by Ciams »

tribrac wrote: January 24th, 2023, 12:15 pm Did the interviewer ask him how he messed up his family, or the faith and lives of members from his stake where he served?
Imagine how Elizabeth Smart felt after being kidnapped, raped many, many times, finally found, and the church treated her like a used can of tomatoes, and just when she is getting back to normal, she finds out her dad thinks he is a girl. That is a messed up set of circumstances.

There's more to the Smart story that meets the eye. It's not uncommon for people to manipulate homeless people for sex. The "Smart" father was said to have hired the abductor for some work around the house if I remember right. After I heard about the father having a screwed up sexual morality, it occurred to me that it's at least reasonably possible the father was himself "grooming" this new homeless target by hiring him to do odds and ends around the house and would have ended up paying him for sexual favors. Which would suggest he likely did these things before because as a "good" latter-day saint he'd obviously want to keep his sex fetishes secret and paying homeless people would be good way to do that. And his plans backfired, with the prey becoming the predator, invited into his own house by the father. Anyhow, not saying I'm certain this is how it went down, but just stringing together some possibilities based on what I recall of the case.

The man didn't just turn gay out of the blue. He was likely living a secret life unknown to his family and if so it begs the question did his actions create the kidnapping in the first place. Tragedy always occurs when people give into the sexual demons that plant thoughts in their mind; and instead of resisting, they go along with it because society (which has its own whispering demons) has said these things are ok and perfectly normal.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Ciams wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:07 pm

There's more to the Smart story that meets the eye. It's not uncommon for people to manipulate homeless people for sex. The "Smart" father was said to have hired the abductor for some work around the house if I remember right. After I heard about the father having a screwed up sexual morality, it occurred to me that it's at least reasonably possible the father was himself "grooming" this new homeless target by hiring him to do odds and ends around the house and would have ended up paying him for sexual favors. Which would suggest he likely did these things before because as a "good" latter-day saint he'd obviously want to keep his sex fetishes secret and paying homeless people would be good way to do that. And his plans backfired, with the prey becoming the predator, invited into his own house by the father. Anyhow, not saying I'm certain this is how it went down, but just stringing together some possibilities based on what I recall of the case.

The man didn't just turn gay and then announce he's a woman out of the blue. He was likely living a secret life unknown to his family and if so it begs the question did his actions create the kidnapping in the first place. Tragedy always occurs when people give into the sexual demons that plant thoughts in their mind; and instead of resisting, they go along with it because society (which has its own whispering demons) has said these things are ok and perfectly normal.

I had the exact same thoughts.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

EmmaLee wrote: January 25th, 2023, 8:54 am
EmmaLee wrote: January 24th, 2023, 12:25 pm He's not a woman - never will be, no matter how many surgeries he gets or hormones he takes. People shouldn't enable this crap by referring to males as "she" or "her".
I agree he isn't a woman and never will be....lol...but what about the visual of him as a woman? I mean it's pretty ( long pause as I choose my words carefully) plain he isn't all that attractive.....as a woman....lol....just sayin.....hideous prolly would have fit better but I'm trying to be generous......

What about it? He's a grotesque caricature of a woman, not an actual woman - and never will be. What more is there to say? Who care's what he looks like - he looks like an idiot begging for attention.
It just shows how mentally disturbed this individual is ......and he is an idiot for sure......

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

This is pretty informative.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

farmerchick wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:44 pm
EmmaLee wrote: January 25th, 2023, 8:54 am

It just shows how mentally disturbed this individual is ......and he is an idiot for sure......
He was on a podcast recently where he explains how he sees himself like Esther, and how his experience basically shows how women should have the priesthood. To hear the explanation of this, start at about the 73:30 mark.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/mxpcommun ... final-edit

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Wolfwoman wrote: January 25th, 2023, 7:47 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 25th, 2023, 6:54 am
Wolfwoman wrote: January 25th, 2023, 3:30 am

Wait- Elizabeth Smart was treated like a used can of tomatoes by the church? I have not heard that.
I didn’t know her dad thought he was a girl either. I thought he ‘just’ said he was gay.
Her dad came out as gay, not as a woman. But this headline…. :shock:

“ Elizabeth Smart's father says coming out as gay was his 2nd 'miracle'”

https://www.today.com/news/elizabeth-sm ... is-t169471
:shock:
Some LDS have weird ideas of what a miracle is.
And what the ??? He said coming out of the closet was more difficult than what Elizabeth went through? Really?!
Selfish, sicko- all about me

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Well, no, the person DID NOT transition to female. He may think he did, but he did not.

No such thing is even possible.

All he transitioned to was one major screwed up character. And one ugly imitation of a female.
dc

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

I think David 13 is on to something calling him a screwed up character....he is a character in some strange reality that he created where he puts on a dress and pretends to be someone else.....This will be seen as a mass mental health break as historians look back at this years from now. John dehlin interviews will shed a bright light on the most disturbing mentally ill members that they can find, making church history even that more interesting/disturbing in the future.......think of what the members of the church will be trying to digest in a hundred years about all this history if the second coming hasn't arrived yet.....I'm living in it and I can't quite grasp the insanity of it all.....

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

David13 wrote: January 25th, 2023, 10:47 pm Well, no, the person DID NOT transition to female. He may think he did, but he did not.

No such thing is even possible.

All he transitioned to was one major screwed up character. And one ugly imitation of a female.
dc
definitely a “screwed up character”!!!

and if someone mentioned this earlier in the thread, i musta overlooked it & apologize for being redundant if so……

but, this is a mental disorder/illness……and these people are not only at risk of harming themselves, but children if they have them….

our Govt & Church has enabled these mentally ill people a platform from which to spread their illness upon others…..all in the name of, compassion & inclusion……

it’s beyond messed up, what they’ve capitulated to……

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

I intended to italicize the "she" and "her" in my post earlier on this thread, but got distracted.
To anyone with a modicum of observational awareness the person shown in the OP is not a natural female.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

Agree he is a complete mental case. I’m so glad he was x’ed. I do have one question: So what is wrong with his wife that she has stayed married to him.?

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 7:42 am Agree he is a complete mental case. I’m so glad he was x’ed. I do have one question: So what is wrong with his wife that she has stayed married to him.?
Maybe she has unconditional love for him...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 7:42 am Agree he is a complete mental case. I’m so glad he was x’ed. I do have one question: So what is wrong with his wife that she has stayed married to him.?
On the plus side, it means that they won't feel embarrassed shopping for lingerie together ever again. 😉
Obrien wrote: January 26th, 2023, 7:54 am Maybe she has unconditional love for him...
It is a common misconception that transvestites are all gay. The LGBT+ abbreviation promotes this. It often isn't the case.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

A person can transition when they change their XY chromosomes to XX. Good luck with that.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

I think they should get rid of the "Men" and "Women" designations on the public bathrooms and replace them with "XY" and "XX".

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

HereWeGo wrote: January 26th, 2023, 11:17 am I think they should get rid of the "Men" and "Women" designations on the public bathrooms and replace them with "XY" and "XX".
This is actually a sound idea given that there is so much variation in how people approach gender definitions. However, if we use chromosomes combinations, in say birth certificates, we will end up having to support a good deal many more combinations that just XY and XX

Here is the list of all the possible combinations in order of occurrence in humans:

XX
XY

Rare combinations of of three known as a “trisomy”

XXY (Klinefelter syndrome)
XXX (Trisomy X)
XYY (Jacobs syndrome)

Still rarer are the combinations of four known as "tetrasomies"

XXYY
XXXY
XXXX

Rarest of all is the "pentasomies" or five sex chromosomes

XXXXY
XXXXX

It is of note that there cannot be a person with all Y chromosomes as such is not a viable embryo in the uterus and cannot be carried to term.

Here is a link to the AXYS Foundation that deals with persons with these rare combination and the effects such might have on children and adults born with them. https://genetic.org/wp-content/uploads/ ... y-2021.pdf

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

gkearney wrote: January 26th, 2023, 11:43 am
HereWeGo wrote: January 26th, 2023, 11:17 am I think they should get rid of the "Men" and "Women" designations on the public bathrooms and replace them with "XY" and "XX".
This is actually a sound idea given that there is so much variation in how people approach gender definitions. However, if we use chromosomes combinations, in say birth certificates, we will end up having to support a good deal many more combinations that just XY and XX

Here is the list of all the possible combinations in order of occurrence in humans:

XX
XY

XXX (Trisomy X)
XYY (Jacobs syndrome)

XXYY
XXXY
XXXX

XXXXY
XXXXX

It is of note that there cannot be a person with all Y chromosomes as such is not a viable embryo in the uterus and cannot be carried to term.

Here is a link to the AXYS Foundation that deals with persons with these rare combination and the effects such might have on children and adults born with them. https://genetic.org/wp-content/uploads/ ... y-2021.pdf
GK - very interesting. I have google and could probably get the answers to the following question, but perhaps you have them already.
You listed the atypical combinations as rare, rarer and rarest - how rare is rare?

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Obrien wrote: January 26th, 2023, 12:04 pm
gkearney wrote: January 26th, 2023, 11:43 am

XX
XY

XXX (Trisomy X)
XYY (Jacobs syndrome)

XXYY
XXXY
XXXX

XXXXY
XXXXX

GK - very interesting. I have google and could probably get the answers to the following question, but perhaps you have them already.
You listed the atypical combinations as rare, rarer and rarest - how rare is rare?
For Trisomy the rate is about 0.10% or 1 in 1000 births.

The others are much, much rarer. Tetrasomies is about 0.03% and Pentasomies is 0.001% both of these can result is serious birth defects.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Bro. Kearney is right, but the vast majority of people do fall into the XX/XY binary.

People who are biologically intersex are far less common than the wouldbe "non-binary" crowd.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

Obrien wrote: January 26th, 2023, 7:54 am
Maybe she has unconditional love for him...
That is possible—more likely however she loathes herself. Either way they both need serious help.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Obrien wrote: January 26th, 2023, 7:05 am
I intended to italicize the "she" and "her" in my post earlier on this thread, but got distracted.
To anyone with a modicum of observational awareness the person shown in the OP is not a natural female.

My comment was in general, not to anyone specific. I know many people, all of whom have more than a modicum of observational awareness in regards to what men and women look like, and they can easily tell the difference when it's one sex pretending to be the other - who still call men pretending to be women, "she" and "her", and vise versa. It is truly baffling to the extreme. These are smart people - people who have similar values and beliefs as my own and most people on this forum - yet they refer to these people by their pretended sex, and by doing so, they enable this idiocy and insanity, and make it seem "alright" to whomever they are speaking to (which in some cases, is a nationwide audience). They are adding to the problem and they should stop it.