Meet Gerrit Gong...former CFR member, prolific pro globalist/communist writer...

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Meet Gerrit Gong...former CFR member, prolific pro globalist/communist writer...

Post by The Red Pill »

Courtesy of Ben McClintock at the Tree of Liberty Society...comes the following information:

Gerrit W. Gong was a former CFR member and prolific writer of pro globalist/communist books.

It appears that much of this information has been scrubbed from the internet. The church has done their own "sheep dipping" of Gong...in an obvious effort to conceal his radical beliefs of a one world government overseen by the UN...but McClintock brings receipts.
Screenshot_20230124_095755_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230124_095755_Brave.jpg (228.63 KiB) Viewed 1742 times
This screenshot shows a list of pro globalist/communist books that Gong has written. Note how he brags about a UN world government in "Standard of Civilization"
Screenshot_20230123_133814_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230123_133814_Brave.jpg (335.61 KiB) Viewed 1742 times
Connect the dots here:
1. RMN urging clot-shot
2. RMN "be a good global citizen"
3. Rasband UN 17 SDG lapel pin
4. Holland saying "environmental desecration" is a huge problem.
5. Christopherson's agenda 2030 talk in conference
6. Renlund urging shot in conference
7. Echtdorf's Biden donation
8. Bednar and 2nd Ten Commandments ceremony
9. Gong CFR globalist/communist background
10. RMN Skull & Bones
11. FULL support of gay marriage act

These guys are FULLY ON BOARD the UN's Agenda 2030 and the 17 SDG's

This is NOT the church I grew up in.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Re: Meet Gerrit Gong...former CFR member, prolific pro globalist/communist writer...

Post by HVDC »

The Red Pill wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:30 am Courtesy of Ben McClintock at the Tree of Liberty Society...comes the following information:

Gerrit W. Gong was a former CFR member and prolific writer of pro globalist/communist books.

It appears that much of this information has been scrubbed from the internet. The church has done their own "sheep dipping" of Gong...in an obvious effort to conceal his radical beliefs of a one world government overseen by the UN...but McClintock brings receipts.

This screenshot shows a list of pro globalist/communist books that Gong has written. Note how he brags about a UN world government in "Standard of Civilization"

Connect the dots here:
1. RMN urging clot-shot
10. RMN Skull & Bones

Or maybe it was.

The more you know...

Sir H

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Re: Meet Gerrit Gong...former CFR member, prolific pro globalist/communist writer...

Post by Christianlee »

The question I have is who is recommending people like this for advancement in the Church?

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Christianlee wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:37 am The question I have is who is recommending people like this for advancement in the Church?
God of course.

Assuming they still use revelation when they call people to Church assignments.

Some doubts about that these days.

Seemeth good seems to have taken sway.

Apparently God just rubber stamps their choices now.

Sir H

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

The Red Pill wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:30 am Connect the dots here:
1. RMN urging clot-shot
10. RMN Skull & Bones

"But, but, but, lOoK aT aLl ThE 'gOoD' tHeY'vE dOnE!" /sarc

If, and that's a big IF, they've actually done any good at all, it is FAR and away overshadowed and out-done by the above actions (and plenty more not listed above), which are horrific, far-reaching, WILL affect each and every one of us, and are quite frankly, of the devil, as they are in point of fact, antichrist.

“A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit; neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit."

“Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.” (Matt. 7:15–20.)

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

HVDC wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:33 am
The Red Pill wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:30 am Courtesy of Ben McClintock at the Tree of Liberty Society...comes the following information:

Connect the dots here:
1. RMN urging clot-shot
10. RMN Skull & Bones

Or maybe it was.

The more you know...

Sir H
The more we learn, the more we come to realize that it was in fact the church we grew up in, and we just didn't understand what was really going on. At this point, it appears that all of this has been in the works for quite some time.
Last edited by tmac on January 24th, 2023, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fight for the right
captain of 100

Post by Fight for the right »

It is the same Church you and I grew up in. It's Jesus Christ's Church. Some men have defiled it and some in the past have made it great. Regardless it is still Christ's Church. You know what you know to be true, stick with it. The Priesthood is still there and the authority to to preform ordinances is still there. Don't jump ship as others have done because of misdeeds of some men in leadership positions. Christ is coming again soon. It is known that the first thing He'll do is clean house in his Church.

FreedomJess
captain of 100

Post by FreedomJess »

Connect the dots here:
1. RMN urging clot-shot
10. RMN Skull & Bones

Or maybe it was.

The more you know...

Sir H
Yes... I think they’ve always been an arm of the communist/globalist plan. Since Brigham.
Once you see it, you cannot unsee it.

What better organization to have as one of the tentacles of this monster we are fighting? The members are nice and trusting, they give their money and time with no questions asked, they are promised intangible rewards for their obedience. The organization funnels the money to the bad guys. Members keep getting new temples... all is well. Top it off with: “a prophet will never lead you astray”, and “families are forever”... boom. Members are all in. Perfect recipe.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

FreedomJess wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:48 am

Connect the dots here:
1. RMN urging clot-shot
10. RMN Skull & Bones

Or maybe it was.

The more you know...

Sir H
Yes... I think they’ve always been an arm of the communist/globalist plan. Since Brigham.

What better organization to have as one of the tentacles of this monster we are fighting? The members are nice and trusting, they give their money and time with no questions asked, they are promised intangible rewards for their obedience. The organization funnels the money to the bad guys. Members keep getting new temples... all is well. Top it off with: “a prophet will never lead you astray”, and “families are forever”... boom. Members are all in. Perfect recipe.
I would certainly exclude Benson from your thesis...no wonder THEY didn't like him.

You make good points...probably so much more that we haven't uncovered...yet.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Connect the dots here:
1. RMN urging clot-shot
10. RMN Skull & Bones

Be still, my soul...
Come, oh thou King of kings-- with healing in thy wings..
Redeemer of Israel...on whom for a blessing we call..

I "grew up in the church- and I was soooo blind, blinded by the craftiness of men

I did have blessings and protections that I would not have had outside the organization
Many of the Truths of gospel permeated my soul as I sang the hymns -- words that have long been a source of comfort and peace and firm foundation of faith - in the Lord Jesus Christ
Our only refuge
Last edited by TwochurchesOnly on January 24th, 2023, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Christianlee wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:37 am The question I have is who is recommending people like this for advancement in the Church?
They are handpicked by the Q15. Gong was an advisor to the top brass of the church and gave various societal reports to the brethren prior to his calling to the red seats. Curated and groomed.

Here are a few videos of Gong during that phase: https://www.youtube.com/@MormonLeaks/search?query=gong

FreedomJess
captain of 100

Post by FreedomJess »

The Red Pill wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:52 am
FreedomJess wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:48 am

Connect the dots here:
1. RMN urging clot-shot
10. RMN Skull & Bones

Or maybe it was.

The more you know...

Sir H

I would certainly exclude Benson from your thesis...no wonder THEY didn't like him.

You make good points...probably so much more that we haven't uncovered...yet.
Yes, I agree about Benson, and other really good men. Maybe they tried to right the ship. I think there is something to the theories about how they got rid of Benson, Hunter, and maybe others. We are discovering very dark things that most people will not have the stomach to accept. The Great Awakening we are living through is amazing.

Ferrisbueller
captain of 100

Post by Ferrisbueller »

UctDorf’s democratic donation was from a blind trust.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Fight for the right wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:46 am It is the same Church you and I grew up in. It's Jesus Christ's Church. Some men have defiled it and some in the past have made it great. Regardless it is still Christ's Church. You know what you know to be true, stick with it. The Priesthood is still there and the authority to to preform ordinances is still there. Don't jump ship as others have done because of misdeeds of some men in leadership positions. Christ is coming again soon. It is known that the first thing He'll do is clean house in his Church.
You need to recognize the pattern that is demonstrated for you multiple times throughout all scripture:

The Lord's covenant people drift into apostacy, including its leaders
True sheep of the Lord are led out of the apostacized covenant people
The corrupt covenant people are eliminated/enslaved
Those who were led out establish a new covenant people

This is happening all over again.

It has been spelled out quite clearly, even by the Lord himself. "The first shall be last and the last shall be first"

The Jews (people of Israel) were the covenant people but went astray, even crucifying the very God they purported to adhere to so the Gentiles received the covenant.

You are witnessing the Gentiles going astray and they will lose the covenant to the Jews once again, with a few of them remaining to help them (the offspring of Lehi) establish Zion in the promised land (the children of Lehi are of Israel).

Don't cling to blind prophets at the expense of missing the coming exodus and destruction. Read Isaiah as the Savior commanded in 3 Nephi ... that book is an outline of the last days and your escape route from what is coming. Remember that the Savior stated that everything in Isaiah "was" and "shall be".

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Ferrisbueller wrote: January 24th, 2023, 11:21 am UctDorf’s democratic donation was from a blind trust.
You think that he didn't know where $12000-ish dollars were going? That's pure silliness. They were going to the abortionist party of the good US of A. Tithing money, even.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Ferrisbueller wrote: January 24th, 2023, 11:21 am UctDorf’s democratic donation was from a blind trust.
What's your source on this?

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

Connect the dots here:
1. RMN urging clot-shot
10. RMN Skull & Bones

What is the link? I can't find it in a web search. Thanks!

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Fight for the right wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:46 am It is the same Church you and I grew up in. It's Jesus Christ's Church. Some men have defiled it and some in the past have made it great. Regardless it is still Christ's Church. You know what you know to be true, stick with it. The Priesthood is still there and the authority to to preform ordinances is still there. Don't jump ship as others have done because of misdeeds of some men in leadership positions. Christ is coming again soon. It is known that the first thing He'll do is clean house in his Church.
Fight, if you are new and here to learn, then welcome. :D Have an open mind and SINCERELY PRAY about things that are discussed here. Pay attention to the documentation and scriptures which are presented here and try to back up what you have to say. All will benefit. Bearing testimony or just repeating church talking points will not get you far and will get you into a debate with people who will use facts and scriptures which back them up.

If you are new here as a defender of all things LDS Corp be aware that it is very difficult to convince people to forget things which they have experienced and learned. There are many sites which are pro LDS Church where you can share your testimony and beliefs without having to back them up. These may be a better fit for you.

If you are a fifth or tenth account of the same person, please be honest and respectful and just use the name we all know. It will come out eventually and respect for you will be lost.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

I am not the smartest person when it comes to world affairs and politics and have only begun learning things since the covid debacle began. So at the risk of sounding stupid, can someone explain what the council on foreign relations is and why it would be considered a bad thing for someone to be a member of it? And are his books pro globalism/communism, or is it possible they are just informational? Do we know his books expressed a clear desire for globalism and communism?
I ask these questions because when I share this with my mother-in-law, these are the questions I know she will ask or suggest, and I won't know how to answer. She is super conservative, but also super defensive of the church leaders and tries her best to give them the benefit of the doubt. I think that's a good quality, but am also trying to learn and understand more so I'm not ignorant.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Ado wrote: January 24th, 2023, 11:58 am I am not the smartest person when it comes to world affairs and politics and have only begun learning things since the covid debacle began. So at the risk of sounding stupid, can someone explain what the council on foreign relations is and why it would be considered a bad thing for someone to be a member of it? And are his books pro globalism/communism, or is it possible they are just informational? Do we know his books expressed a clear desire for globalism and communism?
I ask these questions because when I share this with my mother-in-law, these are the questions I know she will ask or suggest, and I won't know how to answer. She is super conservative, but also super defensive of the church leaders and tries her best to give them the benefit of the doubt. I think that's a good quality, but am also trying to learn and understand more so I'm not ignorant.
It is difficult to convince a family member against their will. People will only learn when they are open to learning. First determine if they are open to learning. If not, walk away from it. You will waste your time and injure relationships if you try to convince someone who is not open to learning.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Connect the dots here:
1. RMN urging clot-shot
10. RMN Skull & Bones

Do some research on the Gong family and the Gerrit de Jong family (the de Jong Concert Hall at BYU) and their connections. There's a reason Elder Gong's first name is Gerrit.

Then go to the Last American Vagabond and read the Derrick Broze series on Utah ritualized sexual abuse. The witness that started the Utah County investigation, the one that they have David Hamblin on tape confessing to having ritually sexually abused, her written statement is found there. (read at your own peril--it is truly horrific) Richard Lloyd Anderson (yes, the well known BYU religion professor) is one of the people prominently mentioned and his wife was Carma Rose de Jong, who was also prominently mentioned as an abuser. Connections don't prove anything, but we aren't required to be naive.

It's all a BIG spiderweb.
Last edited by Atrasado on January 24th, 2023, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Connect the dots here:
1. RMN urging clot-shot
10. RMN Skull & Bones

I assume this screenshot is from one of his youtube videos?

Can't find the quote or any of those books anywhere, so where does the quote come from? Looks like the books he has written are more informational and he doesn't seem to be promoting any one idea. This quote could also be informational as well, even if it is a valid quote.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

LDS Physician wrote: January 24th, 2023, 11:35 am
You think that he didn't know where $12000-ish dollars were going? That's pure silliness. They were going to the abortionist party of the good US of A. Tithing money, even.
I suspect Uchtdorf is for the pro illegal immigration party. That seems to be a major issue for LDS Inc. The leaders don’t want to mow their own lawns.

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

Connect the dots here:
1. RMN urging clot-shot
10. RMN Skull & Bones

Or maybe it was.

The more you know...

Sir H
Very astute observation.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Christianlee wrote: January 24th, 2023, 12:06 pm
LDS Physician wrote: January 24th, 2023, 11:35 am
I suspect Uchtdorf is for the pro illegal immigration party. That seems to be a major issue for LDS Inc. The leaders don’t want to mow their own lawns.
Or clean their own houses (multiple houses in many cases, and huge cabins in the woods, etc.) - or pay a decent amount for Deseret Industries workers, or the people who make garments, etc. etc. etc.