Meet Gerrit Gong...former CFR member, prolific pro globalist/communist writer...

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Meet Gerrit Gong...former CFR member, prolific pro globalist/communist writer...

Post by Niemand »

Shawn Henry wrote: January 25th, 2023, 7:14 pm
tmac wrote: January 25th, 2023, 1:03 pm Can you imagine what the World (and the Church) will look like when GG makes it all the way to the top of the ladder?
It won't survive Elder Bednar.
Dunno. He has had fans for a while. If you went back fifteen years in our ward, you would get some people who "cleaved unto" (cleft?) Bednar and then some who were Boyd K. Packer fans. You would see one or the other quoted on the back of baptismal programmes etc.

I never really got anything out of Bednar. He was a bore. Packer was a bit too authoritarian for my liking. As for Gong, I've never paid any attention to him in the first place.

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: Meet Gerrit Gong...former CFR member, prolific pro globalist/communist writer...

Post by creator »

investigator wrote: January 26th, 2023, 9:53 amYou are right, the "church" will survive until Christ receives the keys at Adam Ondi Ahman. However, you are sadly mistaken if you think that Christ will receive the keys from anyone within the institutional LDS "church". For certainly the LDS "church" leaders have lost any claim to have priesthood keys as Melchizdek priesthood is fragile and is lost when ever unrighteous dominion is exercised. I'm sorry but amen to the priesthood authority of the LDS "church" or the hope of having any keys to pass on.
The principle of the Remnant comes to mind (as per the scriptures). Institutions come and go, but there's always at least a small remnant of true believers in Christ - and he comes to his people who are ready to receive him.

Ferrisbueller
captain of 100

Post by Ferrisbueller »

I haven’t read anything useful in this whole thread of documented facts of Gong with quotes or sources that are straight to the point. This thread got hijacked by arguments. Someone drop some info others may not know please.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Ferrisbueller wrote: January 26th, 2023, 11:55 am I haven’t read anything useful in this whole thread of documented facts of Gong with quotes or sources that are straight to the point. This thread got hijacked by arguments. Someone drop some info others may not know please.
Did you see this? It will require some work on your part to pull the threads and see the story, but it's all there for the researching:

Our "thirteenth apostle", Beverly Brough Campbell, knew the Gongs...

Here are the times she mentions him, long before any of you knew his name. If you want to have some fun, research all the other names she mentions in these quotes so you can get to know your shadow rulers:

Volume One
Page 121

Lynn Johnston, the Ensign’s daughter, and Shauri Campbell, my daughter-in- law, with the help of Mrs. Gerritt Gong (Susan) and others, planned and executed a wonderful dinner at my home. There was laughter and joy in being together. There was also a meaningful exchange of ideas and thoughts. The Chinese women loved Christmas and asked if they could come to my home to see it decorated at Christmas.

Page 327

Knowing how critical it was to future relations to ‘get this right,’ I labored over the letter, reviewed it with our China expert, Garrett Gong and others, and when it seemed right arranged for a meeting with Ambassador Li to seek his input. He made a few suggestions and said he and his staff would work closely with me. It was then sent on to President Hinckley’s office for final draft. As this was a delicate matter, the Ambassador asked to be kept apprised of how things were progressing.

Archibald, Nolan and Margaret
Callister, Dan and Janice
Cash, Butch and Judy
Cramer, Lew and Barbara
Colton, Sterling and Ellie
Christensen, Bruce and Barbara
Faust, Marcus and Susan
Foulger, Clayton and Marla
Gong, Gerritt and Susan
Harrison, Ron and Debbie
Porter, Roger and Ann
Hardy, Ralph and Carol
Hildebrandt, David and Kathryn
Korologos, Tom and Joy
Kramer, Lew and Barbara
McQuivey, Raul and Karen
Marriott, Bill and Donna Marriott,
Richard and Nancy
Mason, Dr. James O. and Marie
Oaks, Robert and Gloria
Peterson, David and Darelyn
Shipp, Royal and Carolyn
Wirthlin, Richard and Jerilee
Yost, Admiral Paul and Jan
Young, Michael and Susan

Not to mention the people she doesn't name because "Unfortunately, files containing the names of all those who served on that group since its formation in 1990 have been lost. | am certain names will be omitted so please forgive me. There is no one who served who was not valued beyond measure."

thaabit
captain of 100

Post by thaabit »

Shawn Henry wrote: January 25th, 2023, 7:23 pm Yeah, just imagine if a year from now it becomes common knowledge that the vax was deadly.
It's common knowledge now.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

thaabit wrote: January 26th, 2023, 4:13 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: January 25th, 2023, 7:23 pm Yeah, just imagine if a year from now it becomes common knowledge that the vax was deadly.
Go over to the "Recovery from Mormonism" board and they're all talking about how wonderful it is. They continually to stories about terrible idiotic "antivaxxers" dying from Covid or giving children saline injections.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Niemand wrote: January 26th, 2023, 4:46 pm
Go over to the "Recovery from Mormonism" board and they're all talking about how wonderful it is. They continually to stories about terrible idiotic "antivaxxers" dying from Covid or giving children saline injections.
😳🤯

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TwochurchesOnly wrote: January 26th, 2023, 4:54 pm
Niemand wrote: January 26th, 2023, 4:46 pm
😳🤯
Like a parallel universe. Note also the Jacinda Ardern love-in. The New Zealanders I know, including non-Mormons, can't stand her.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230127-003350_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230127-003350_Brave.jpg (287.24 KiB) Viewed 538 times
Screenshot_20230127-003438_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230127-003438_Brave.jpg (325.7 KiB) Viewed 538 times
Screenshot_20230127-003538_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230127-003538_Brave.jpg (476.2 KiB) Viewed 538 times

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

Ferrisbueller wrote: January 26th, 2023, 11:55 am I haven’t read anything useful in this whole thread of documented facts of Gong with quotes or sources that are straight to the point. This thread got hijacked by arguments. Someone drop some info others may not know please.
You might not know that Gong was giving the 12 apostles a briefing on the state of the nation and world and at the very end he said: "Julian Assange is not a freedom fighter but he is an anarchist."

Ferrisbueller
captain of 100

Post by Ferrisbueller »

I just heard that Gongs son recently came out of the closet

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Ferrisbueller wrote: January 27th, 2023, 12:48 pm I just heard that Gongs son recently came out of the closet
A) I don't know how public that knowledge has been, but I'd say it's been known in these parts for many years.
B) How is this relevant to the conversation?

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

endlessQuestions wrote: January 27th, 2023, 1:07 pm
Ferrisbueller wrote: January 27th, 2023, 12:48 pm I just heard that Gongs son recently came out of the closet
A) I don't know how public that knowledge has been, but I'd say it's been known in these parts for many years.
B) How is this relevant to the conversation?
It certainly could influence his thoughts regarding homosexuality in the church.

And we know the rest of the brethren listen to his thoughts.

Thus.

In today's highly politicized world.

Such a dynamic.

Relevant.

Same for other hot topics.

Interracial marriage, women working, vaxxines, dogs and cats living together...

Sir H

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Gong's son coming out was very public. He ousted his dad because his dad didn't want him posting pictures of all of them together at a restaurant with his gay partner. It hit the web-o-sphere big time in liberal-leaning blogs.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

GeeR wrote: January 27th, 2023, 12:42 pm
You might not know that Gong was giving the 12 apostles a briefing on the state of the nation and world and at the very end he said: "Julian Assange is not a freedom fighter but he is an anarchist."
Maybe you know this or maybe you don't but Gong and Bedner gave a church presentation called: "Muslims and Latter-day Saints: Understanding One Another."https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcyyYWRl7yw
Which makes it clear that they and the church are for Open Borders and letting Muslims into to this country to terrorize citizens not unlike the teenage Muslim terrorist that shot and killed Mormons in the Trolly Square jihad episode some years back. The newspapers, the law enforcement and politicians covered up his Islamic jihad by broadcasting that he was a "crazy gunman." This is a Christian nation and the Lord via the Book of Mormon tells us that the Muslim God--Allah is not welcome here along with his adherents. So why is the Church leadership so anxious to welcome Muslim Jihadist into this reserved for Christian land?

In this presentation Gong and Bedner tells us that members like me are misinformed loons but that's okay because they're outright traitors--apostate traitors!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 27th, 2023, 2:34 pm Gong's son coming out was very public. He ousted his dad because his dad didn't want him posting pictures of all of them together at a restaurant with his gay partner. It hit the web-o-sphere big time in liberal-leaning blogs.
All I can say is that in the immortal words of Marc Bolan's T. Rex, if you "bang a Gong" do you "get it on"?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Niemand wrote: January 27th, 2023, 2:59 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 27th, 2023, 2:34 pm Gong's son coming out was very public. He ousted his dad because his dad didn't want him posting pictures of all of them together at a restaurant with his gay partner. It hit the web-o-sphere big time in liberal-leaning blogs.
All I can say is that in the immortal words of Marc Bolan's T. Rex, if you "bang a Gong" do you "get it on"?

Hahah... where... in... the... world... did you find that... :)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 27th, 2023, 4:02 pm
Niemand wrote: January 27th, 2023, 2:59 pm

Hahah... where... in... the... world... did you find that... :)
It was a big glam rock hit over here and is still played occasionally on the radio. I don't know if it's known Stateside.

Jaydes
captain of 10

Post by Jaydes »

Is there a place where I can find or read these publications Gong allegedly published, or any information linking him to them?

Jaydes
captain of 10

Post by Jaydes »

I have looked into it, and noticed some very interesting things. Many of these are available with a google search, but the image in OP has changed some of their names, split the titles of a single paper into multiple, and used an ampersand where there was not one.

Empires and Civilizations: The Search for Standards Continues
Moscow's Bermuda Triangles NOT Russia's Bermuda Triangle
"Remembering and Forgetting" and "The Beginning of History" Are the SAME paper, The Beginning of History: Remembering and Forgetting as Strategic Issues
The Standard of "Civilization" in International Society